PDA

View Full Version : Sherwood - New shop Opposite Coffe Club

Mister Reality
28-08-2019, 06:47 PM
Was excited to see a new shop pop up in an area dearth of a good shop. Know there are 2 shops in Corinda, but look legit. One near the Indian further down Oxley rd in Graceville also looks legit.
Anyway turn up and its down a little laneway just off the main road. Old Queenslander.
Recognised one of the ladies from Acqua. i always enjoyed her company at acqua, but i didnt see her this time. The boss?
Place looks fantastic. Plenty of private parking. Privacy and a supermarket very close by as well as the coffee club. Near the train station.
Anyway, saw a lovely lady and had a lovely time. 4 great rooms with sturdy tables and a big comfy chair, has a private waiting area and probably the best shower this or any side of LMH.
Every single one ive seen there has been friendly and attractive. As usual keep your expectations low, be a good guy and see what happens.

RockHardGuy
28-08-2019, 06:59 PM
Heard on grapevine this shop just opened. Should be most excellent. Heard proprietor is ex Acqua ?

reddoor
28-08-2019, 08:56 PM
Heard on grapevine this shop just opened. Should be most excellent. Heard proprietor is ex Acqua ?
Really, any idea who?

Michaelhunter
28-08-2019, 09:52 PM
Our girl ViVI .Manager . Fresh Clean shop spotless shower .Good massage by smiling girls . Must return soon & check the menu .

reddoor
29-08-2019, 12:15 AM
Our girl ViVI .Manager . Fresh Clean shop spotless shower .Good massage by smiling girls . Must return soon & check the menu .
Ok, so is this place a second shop for Acqua or Vivi gone out on her own.
I wonder if any Acqua girls working there.

RockHardGuy
29-08-2019, 08:40 AM
PM’ed you. Keen for this to succeed

The dude
29-08-2019, 09:21 AM
$50 for an hour - top setup.
Didn't see any acqua but I'm sure I've crossed paths with my ml around the gabba area in the last 18 months/2 years.

Mister Reality
29-08-2019, 09:31 PM
PM’ed you. Keen for this to succeed

Did you Message me? Cant see one

Mister Reality
31-08-2019, 04:22 PM
Anyone know about the prick(s) writing brothel on the signs?

Tavs
01-09-2019, 10:46 AM
There are a few businesses around there that would potentially do it- assuming it is a business. Think it is a bit unfair to pick one out.

Mister Reality
05-09-2019, 08:46 AM
this shop is working hard to be the best one in the area.

CDstaaa
06-09-2019, 08:55 AM
3 visits to this shop now and as everyone has said great clean shop with professional manager. Close to me so will be my new regular. Have had everything from a cheese burger to would you like fries with that!. Look forward to more girls coming.
Long time punter and long term lurker so look forward to chatting to a few of you. Cheers

CDstaaa
06-09-2019, 09:52 AM
Apologies for double post

Mister Reality
09-09-2019, 02:26 PM
I cant seem to edit the header. Any tips?
The Coffee club in sherwood shut down. Need to edit the header.

In vivi’s massage news. Tried a few there. Happy every time. One tends to offer a bigger banquet though.
Digging the place. Well run. Staff are trained to be friendly. Fantastic facilities.
Manager promised some new staff, with some different backgrounds maybe? She just asks that guys dont be dicks and respect the girls.
Usually i have to travel all over the city for my punts, but this is close to home and i save tons of time in the car.

Bobuq123
09-09-2019, 07:01 PM
Went recently. met K girl coco, not my type of girl. She's friendly and good conversation. technique was good but later the day my back start hurts :miao:

Standard pricing for extras. one for option 1 and two for option 2. Nothing exciting to me.

CDstaaa
10-09-2019, 06:43 AM
Yeah she is a funny one, usually half asleep. Def give Cr a go for a better Banquet and T if she is working.

CDstaaa
10-09-2019, 01:29 PM
sorry stupid phone keeps double posting - is it possible to delete posts?

thunderdome
11-09-2019, 12:01 AM
Yeah she is a funny one, usually half asleep. Def give Cr a go for a better Banquet and T if she is working.

Not sure what you mean by better banquet but Cr is a bit prim and proper to do any more than standard extras. Nude BS HJ is all you'll get. If you drip and bit of pre-cum on her leg or arm she'll immediately wipe it off...haha. But great gfe TT and nice finish.

CDstaaa
12-09-2019, 11:13 AM
Yes She does hate mess and went through a box of tissues!!! but after she gets more comfy with you the banquet gets tastier!!!

Kowabunga
13-09-2019, 06:42 PM
This is the advert on Locanto. Special price. $50/hr.
Looks good.
https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_3845343740/Opening-special-50-for-1-hr.html
Keen to check it out.

Advertising daily roster on WeChat as well.

CDstaaa
14-09-2019, 10:11 AM
Not sure what you mean by better banquet but Cr is a bit prim and proper to do any more than standard extras. Nude BS HJ is all you'll get. If you drip and bit of pre-cum on her leg or arm she'll immediately wipe it off...haha. But great gfe TT and nice finish.

Try Chr for some great Thai boobs

Bed Wrecker
14-09-2019, 11:07 AM
Went recently. met K girl, not my type of girl. She's friendly and good conversation. technique was good but later the day my back start hurts :miao:

Standard pricing for extras. one for option 1 and two for option 2. Nothing exciting to me.

Brissypunter
14-09-2019, 02:09 PM
Ahhh but don’t you know most on here are fools and have no idea ������

CDstaaa
14-09-2019, 03:01 PM
Please do not NAME the girls. :shout:
This ones boyfriend found out thanks to your post and she is no longer working.
This is a public forum and anyone can see what you write

Very sad news indeed. Can we pitch in and buy bf a carton to let her return!!

reddoor
14-09-2019, 03:25 PM
Her B/F must have been one hell of a sleuth to find out it was her from one post, i think there may have been a few more clues than that. I think it would b nearly imposible to hide what u do from any guy with a reasonable level of intelligence. But yeah in the end best no names.

4FoW2
14-09-2019, 03:32 PM
Surely you jest? So she used her real name at the shop? or she told her shop name to her supposed boyfriend? or ? So exactly how are we suppose to identify the girls? Go see the short Asian one with black hair and brown eyes.
Not sure who is lacking intelligence here - the boyfriend for thinking "his girl" is wholesome and good, the WG for trying to keep her activities secret from the boyfriend or the poster for stating the bleedin' obvious -"this is a public forum and anyone can see what you write".
Bizarre
4Fl

Massaddict
14-09-2019, 04:48 PM

Only 2 posts? I recon you are the bf - you met her at the shop and now getting jealous of her activities.

Bed Wrecker
14-09-2019, 05:27 PM
Surely you jest? So she used her real name at the shop? or she told her shop name to her supposed boyfriend? or ? So exactly how are we suppose to identify the girls? Go see the short Asian one with black hair and brown eyes.
Not sure who is lacking intelligence here - the boyfriend for thinking "his girl" is wholesome and good, the WG for trying to keep her activities secret from the boyfriend or the poster for stating the bleedin' obvious -"this is a public forum and anyone can see what you write".
Bizarre
4Fl
:cool2:
All good. Wake up, time to die

Bed Wrecker
14-09-2019, 05:30 PM
Only 2 posts? I recon you are the bf - you met her at the shop and now getting jealous of her activities.

PastMaster
14-09-2019, 05:45 PM
Went here today!
Nice shop, but girl totally disinterested. Packed up and left.

Bill66
14-09-2019, 07:33 PM
Tried this shop on the weekday. Was very new and clean. ML was little new so ended up just with a massage.

Will try again next time.

CDstaaa
14-09-2019, 08:33 PM
Went here today!

Bummer mate, can you PM the name so we don't try her.
Thanks

4FoW2
14-09-2019, 09:43 PM
Long time lurker, long time poster at the other place.
The bf is 25 years younger than me
I did meet her at a shop
Not jealous at all. Just disappointed i wont get to see her anymore.

....and what other place would that be ?

Massaddict
15-09-2019, 09:08 AM
Went here today!

You should text the shop attention Tanya. New girls recently so some may need a little more training. As owner she would be interested in the feed back. Who is attracting customers and who is driving them away.

brownwallaby
15-09-2019, 10:06 AM
You should text the shop attention Tanya. New girls recently so some may need a little more training. As owner she would be interested in the feed back. Who is attracting customers and who is driving them away.

All massage shops are boring workplace for the workers. It’s our job to make them interested, not the other way around. Just my one cent ......

Massaddict
15-09-2019, 10:22 AM
All massage shops are boring workplace for the workers. It’s our job to make them interested, not the other way around. Just my one cent ......

Yes I agree. The punter can have a lot to do with how the ML reacts. We have all heard stories how unfriendly and nasty some punters are. MLs can also be flops.

Batting100
15-09-2019, 12:21 PM
Yes I agree. The punter can have a lot to do with how the ML reacts. We have all heard stories how unfriendly and nasty some punters are. MLs can also be flops.

Where is this place.. now that the coffee club landmark is gone??

leon_001
15-09-2019, 12:36 PM

The locanto advert provides all the girls names...... bit harsh to blame it someone here.

Michaelhunter
15-09-2019, 03:29 PM
No Thai for me . Ok massage but limited T T & no birthday suit . One more pineapple for a five min blowout at the end . Must stay with the trusty Asian shops.///

CDstaaa
15-09-2019, 04:10 PM
The locanto advert provides all the girls names...... bit harsh to blame it someone here.

Names on the website don’t quite cover what the girls may or may not do!!

Bobuq123
15-09-2019, 04:44 PM

That super funny. Her actual name is not that and fact is no one using their real names. Also, you just joined two days ago and just all your contribution on this particular shop. Moreover, she's working another shop and also part time customer service else where as legit work.

insane593
15-09-2019, 07:49 PM

If she's dating a punter who's is active here, She should have been Kicked him out first or Quit earlier before he finds out, Punters are connected thru PM as well, It's not hard for him to find out what she offer to others thru PM.

Massaddict
15-09-2019, 08:24 PM
I had a quick 30 minute massage recently with quite a nice J girl who I have seen a number of times and we got extremely intimate each time. Very nice.

She was excited to tell me she now has a boyfriend. She did not meet him at the shop. He does not know where she works or what she does. I guess she wont be around much longer. She did seem more reserved now.

I must admit that the J girl who stayed with me for 4 weeks has unexpectedly gone back to working at a shop. I did feel a little jealous as our 4 weeks were full on and full of feeling.

I guess thats life at a massage shop.

M.A.

M.A.

Bed Wrecker
15-09-2019, 09:08 PM
That super funny. Her actual name is not that and fact is no one using their real names. Also, you just joined two days ago and just all your contribution on this particular shop. Moreover, she's working another shop and also part time customer service else where as legit work.

Mister Reality
17-09-2019, 04:06 PM
Its weird. I keep seeing lovely ladies here that ive seen at other shops.
Now if they could get one that used to work at LMH and went home cause her visa ran out last year, i’d sleep at the place.

there are plenty of great shops around, but in this area, for locality, i cant beat it. 5 great massage sessions so far, with 4 different ladies and 2 ive seen that i want to see.
Countdown to the dud punt....
Geez i wish i was paid to advertise haha

Little finger
17-09-2019, 04:25 PM
Might have to take the drive and check this place out. Someone said they advertise on wechat, anyone know the username?

Mister Reality
17-09-2019, 07:19 PM
Might have to take the drive and check this place out. Someone said they advertise on wechat, anyone know the username?
Pretty hard to remember this haha. Sunshinedayspa has a much easier wechat id
wxid_pcub8nwlkvqv12

merlin200
17-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Mister reality Haha you sound like the owner's favourite customer

Mister Reality
18-09-2019, 08:42 AM
Mister reality Haha you sound like the owner's favourite customer
I dont think i am, maybe top 5 lol.
You know how you like a song, then another song, but they are on different albums/cds?
This place is like my greatest hits haha.
I still like other music, but most other albums only have 1 track i like. Here i can just enjoy every track so far. Im sure there is a bad song coming up soon, but so far so good.

In the arms of the angel
Fly away from here

Softmediumhard
18-09-2019, 09:34 PM
I had a quick 30 minute massage recently with quite a nice J girl who I have seen a number of times and we got extremely intimate each time. Very nice.

She was excited to tell me she now has a boyfriend. She did not meet him at the shop. He does not know where she works or what she does. I guess she wont be around much longer. She did seem more reserved now.

I must admit that the J girl who stayed with me for 4 weeks has unexpectedly gone back to working at a shop. I did feel a little jealous as our 4 weeks were full on and full of feeling.

I guess thats life at a massage shop.

M.A.

M.A.

Hi Addict could you PM the details? Ticks my top two boxes ✅ ✅

lucassnoopy114126
20-09-2019, 07:35 AM
Had a try with Cr yesterday. Nice gal with smile and size 8. The massage was good and helped me stretch and relaxed.

Decided to go for BS, very interactive and did a lot of positions. Agreed that she can definitely do more than that if I become a frequent customer. Service and attitude are great.

One down side is that she may not be a real Japanese because I overheard that she was speak in Mandarin. Anyway, as long as her service is good, I would recommend her.

Massaddict
20-09-2019, 07:42 PM
Had a try with Cr yesterday. Nice gal with smile and size 8. The massage was good and helped me stretch and relaxed.

Decided to go for BS, very interactive and did a lot of positions. Agreed that she can definitely do more than that if I become a frequent customer. Service and attitude are great.

One down side is that she may not be a real Japanese because I overheard that she was speak in Mandarin. Anyway, as long as her service is good, I would recommend her.

Visited her recently. Spoke to her in Japanese and she answered. Yes she can also speak a little Mandarin. Other info she shared confirms she is Japanese.

M.A.

Little finger
23-09-2019, 12:29 PM
Managed to sneak visit in here on the weekend.

Nothing that hasnt already been said in this post to report on. It was a very enjoyable massage.

The one thing i will elaborate on is the build up to the flip. I love a good build up, and this particular girl delivered it perfectly. Plenty of soft sensual touches between the legs through out the whole massage that i felt like i could of blown at any moment.

Will most likely return.

Homebrew
23-09-2019, 01:50 PM
anyone had the pleasure of the Indonesian girl

thunderdome
25-09-2019, 08:50 AM
Also Lily and a new girl from Macau Luna. We need some more intel guys.

skool
25-09-2019, 09:51 AM
Recently had a 30 min punt here. I must say the shop is top one in this vicinity. Girl I had was pretty and friendly. I can’t say was the best ones I had as prices and what offered was just the standard. I tried to reach to next levels but no positive response.
Premises are new, clean and rooms are spacious. Young & pretty line-up. Still can’t match to what we get around city, Logan and GC. Will definitely try one more to see how it goes upon repeating.

Homebrew
25-09-2019, 01:06 PM
yeah the shop is great, clean, big rooms, nice clean shower. and 5 girls on, should be good.

Michaelhunter
25-09-2019, 01:16 PM

Three trial runs at VIVI s new shop before the end of $50 special . Met Emily -- Lily ---Yani . Decent massage skills , pretty girls & eager to please . Naming girls ok as there all shop names same as ours on the forum. Happy hunting .

lucassnoopy114126
26-09-2019, 07:39 AM
Anytime me tried Emma from HK before? Thanks

Kowabunga
26-09-2019, 09:56 PM
Been a few times now to this shop
Great set up. Good parking. Close to public transport.
Excellent shower. Large and clean. One of the best around.
Staff have good kitchen facilities and seem well looked after by the boss lady.
Massage rooms are way larger than average. Quite large..
Wide comfortable massage tables with clean cloth cover.
Girls have been very friendly.
A lot to like about this shop.

Sleekgeek
28-09-2019, 01:36 PM
Eager to visit this venue. Anyone drawing parallels with 100 AR?

MrGrumpy
28-09-2019, 10:57 PM
Anyone tried Malaysian cuisine here as listed on Locantoe

brownwallaby
28-09-2019, 11:20 PM
Great shop, large room, well lit. Have met 2 very enthusiastic girls. All staff seem to be happier working here compared to their previous shops.

reddoor
29-09-2019, 12:15 AM
Great shop, large room, well lit. Have met 2 very enthusiastic girls. All staff seem to be happier working here compared to their previous shops.
I think u need to talk to admin to get an extension on your inbox capacity 😒

brownwallaby
29-09-2019, 02:52 AM
request granted :)

steveba50
29-09-2019, 02:15 PM
Sorry been away for a while had prostate cancer surgery...all good now but i need more therapy now lol.

Anyway tried Yanai was very bubbly and fun. Gorgeous rack for a petite girl and great massage.

Boss is very good/professional on wechat answering questions.

Loved the huge chairs they have ( was in my room at least ). Made things much more interesting.

Boss recommended Emma for tonight so will report later on that as someone asked.

Cheers

Michaelhunter
29-09-2019, 02:59 PM
Eager to visit this venue. Anyone drawing parallels with 100 AR?
HI Sleekgeek All good at Sherwood nice young girls standard price & options none past no 3 . WHATS IT LIKE AT 100 AR . & who to see???

reddoor
29-09-2019, 03:29 PM
HI Sleekgeek All good at Sherwood nice young girls standard price & options none past no 3 . WHATS IT LIKE AT 100 AR . & who to see???
These 2 places r poles apart both in ambiance, who runs them and services.
100 pretty much starts where other one stops.

Sleekgeek
29-09-2019, 04:51 PM

Option 3 being BS at Vivi's?
My experience at 100 AR has been limited to just one as she was the only one I have met there that was physically my type. Has since moved on, I've plenty of experience at the old shop though. Option 3 at 100 has a number of B's in the description.

Ace01
30-09-2019, 12:49 AM
100 = gwhatever floats your boat (almost all the time - hard to be seriously disappointed ) if you are willing to pay

Vivi - only been once, my ML was keen and has a killer boobs - but that's about it - low massage skills - no techniques nor fineness - the other 2 in the shop doesnt look like good options either...What is on offer is at least 1 pineapple cheaper

4FoW2
30-09-2019, 08:30 AM
100 = gwhatever floats your boat (almost all the time - hard to be seriously disappointed ) if you are willing to pay.What is on offer is at least 1 pineapple cheaper

That's a big call, not saying u r not right. Anybody want to 2nd that motion?
Of course the leading question is - "if you are willing to pay" - pay what ?

brownwallaby
30-09-2019, 09:32 AM
That's a big call, not saying u r not right. Anybody want to 2nd that motion?
Of course the leading question is - "if you are willing to pay" - pay what ?

I found at 100 it’s somewhere between 0.4 - 1.0 p cheaper than ‘standard price’. Never had to pay 2.0p for opt 3 at 100.
At Sherwood it’s 1.6p for opt 3

thunderdome
30-09-2019, 11:16 AM
I found at 100 it’s somewhere between 0.4 - 1.0 p cheaper than ‘standard price’. Never had to pay 2.0p for opt 3 at 100.

So you're saying 80 for NBS?

Homebrew
30-09-2019, 11:57 AM

who with the cleaner

Mister Reality
30-09-2019, 05:13 PM

100 AR is the shop that all others should be rated against, but each shop has its own selling points, positives and negatives. It usually starts with the manager/owner and in the case of 100AR who is in charge now?
Sherwood has a brilliant person running the show who knows the industry and will attract the best eventually, but getting the core staff and structure in place doesnt happen instantly. It is coming together nicely though.
I notice they are getting a brazilian this week.

reddoor
30-09-2019, 06:29 PM
100 AR is the shop that all others should be rated against, but each shop has its own selling points, positives and negatives. It usually starts with the manager/owner and in the case of 100AR who is in charge now?
Sherwood has a brilliant person running the show who knows the industry and will attract the best eventually, but getting the core staff and structure in place doesnt happen instantly. It is coming together nicely though.
I notice they are getting a brazilian this week.
I take it u mean a girl from Brazil 😙
If she's typical SA should be some negative comments on here soon.

Ace01
30-09-2019, 10:35 PM
100 Msg - willing to pay what's asked - the usual standard asking price 1p 2p 3p 4p ! i am not skilled at the school of international diplomacy so i could never get near what BW is able to achieve, well not within the short time frame or limited effort i was willing to invest any way. Although a couple did give me a small discount probably out of pity...lol Whether its a good experience or great experience will be down to your connection with ML or preference - but of all the ones i come across (which must be close to full shop by now), i dont think you can go away being very disappointed.

BTW, i really cant understand people people more for bodyslide than option 2.

Vivi - as i say - what was offered was 1p cheaper, but lets just say my ml lack the WIR factor despite good asset and keeness. So i would only return if i can get some intelligence as to who i should see.

Ace01
30-09-2019, 10:45 PM

BW, i think most would agree "standard asking price" is 1p for each option and option 4 is something you would expect to get from a legal FS shop - you have been telling us you often achieve 2p for option4 even at 100 - so your discount is $100 (2.0p) off the standard pricing, rather than $20 (0.4p) to $50 (1.0p) you mentioned here???

brownwallaby
01-10-2019, 06:22 AM
I thought it’s normally 3.0p for opt 4

lucassnoopy114126
01-10-2019, 12:33 PM
Hey mate, how’s Emma? Is she good?

Got a recommendation from boss and will meet up with Lily later. Will share my experience after that. Cheers

The Professor
01-10-2019, 01:01 PM
I thought it’s normally 3.0p for opt 4

"Got another fantastic moment. At a very popular shop. Very cute, first class, girl. First encounter with her. DFK even before I handed her the entrance fee. Went all the way, various positions. No tips discussed upfront. I just gave her 2 pineapples at the end, she thanked me a lot. What a purrrfect session ....
I’ll give intel about the shop thru PM but not the girl" BW 11/8/19

"5th & the last one was with the new Talent, very friendly vibes, Within 10 mins topless, and after 30 mins nude, after 60 mins body slides, And eventually FS as she was so wet By than and she couldn't resist. $60" BW 29/8/19

" So I took the plunge and tried this place 3 times with different girls. Results:
Girl 1, very enthusiastic and GFE, went all way to the top package, no tips discussed. Gave her 2 pineapples at the end, she was happy. Asked her if that amount would be OK for future visits, she said no problem
Girl 2, similar to girl 1, but no penetration. Great mouthwork. At the end gave her 2 pineapples. Girl was not too impressed. Said next time I should give more
Girl 3. Also very enthusiastic. Daty, deep fingering, lots of b2b. Smiling throughout. Some negotiation before stripping off. Happy with $80" BW 15/8 /19

BW reports show it is possible to get cheaper high level service! I don't know why he is discounting himself now? Allowing for inflation?

Massaddict
01-10-2019, 01:11 PM
Hey mate, how’s Emma? Is she good?

Got a recommendation from boss and will meet up with Lily later. Will share my experience after that. Cheers

Emma is a lovely friendly girl and treat her politely.

She was quite upset when I saw her recently. Said she had 3 horrible punters in a row and was on edge and visibly upset.

I treated her with lots of TLC and gentle and once she relaxed she was terrific natured girl.

No wonder MLs treat punters so coldly after what she told me she had been through. One punter demanded she do fs with him for 1 pineapple. All 3 were I....n.

M.A.

reddoor
01-10-2019, 01:52 PM
Emma is a lovely friendly girl and treat her politely.

She was quite upset when I saw her recently. Said she had 3 horrible punters in a row and was on edge and visibly upset.

I treated her with lots of TLC and gentle and once she relaxed she was terrific natured girl.

No wonder MLs treat punters so coldly after what she told me she had been through. One punter demanded she do fs with him for 1 pineapple. All 3 were I....n.

M.A.
Just cant trust those bloody latin guys 😏

Massaddict
01-10-2019, 02:05 PM
Just cant trust those bloody latin guys ��

Yes agree. Know of another horror story happened to a gem on the southside in the last week. She said she had been in tears before I arrived. He grabbed her in reception, felt her and did a runner. Again was I....n. Wish I had of been there when this happened.

M.A.

midnightau
01-10-2019, 02:19 PM
Just cant trust those bloody latin guys ��

Do you have the continent correct? There are different number of letters in each possibility..

Massaddict
01-10-2019, 02:30 PM
Do you have the continent correct? There are different number of letters in each possibility..

Ind... he was in the carpark smoking when I arrived. Know what he looks like. A real creep!

Homebrew
01-10-2019, 02:57 PM
plenty out there, dickheads that is.
they believe all that is written here and think it is their right to want the same fictitious extra's for those bargain prices

reddoor
01-10-2019, 03:18 PM
Haha, all good mate, just a bit of literary licence with the letters.

The dude
01-10-2019, 08:05 PM
a wl who is very chummy with me said one of our friends for the sub continent grabbed her by the throat when she refused fs.

I know a few indian fellas through work - top blokes. A shame a few aholes are wrecking it for them.

brownwallaby
01-10-2019, 11:03 PM
"Got another fantastic moment. At a very popular shop. Very cute, first class, girl. First encounter with her. DFK even before I handed her the entrance fee. Went all the way, various positions. No tips discussed upfront. I just gave her 2 pineapples at the end, she thanked me a lot. What a purrrfect session ....
I’ll give intel about the shop thru PM but not the girl" BW 11/8/19

"5th & the last one was with the new Talent, very friendly vibes, Within 10 mins topless, and after 30 mins nude, after 60 mins body slides, And eventually FS as she was so wet By than and she couldn't resist. $60" BW 29/8/19

" So I took the plunge and tried this place 3 times with different girls. Results:
Girl 1, very enthusiastic and GFE, went all way to the top package, no tips discussed. Gave her 2 pineapples at the end, she was happy. Asked her if that amount would be OK for future visits, she said no problem
Girl 2, similar to girl 1, but no penetration. Great mouthwork. At the end gave her 2 pineapples. Girl was not too impressed. Said next time I should give more
Girl 3. Also very enthusiastic. Daty, deep fingering, lots of b2b. Smiling throughout. Some negotiation before stripping off. Happy with $80" BW 15/8 /19

BW reports show it is possible to get cheaper high level service! I don't know why he is discounting himself now? Allowing for inflation?

What I mean is ... I'm always under the impression that standard price for fs is $150. So if I get it for $100 that's 1.0p cheaper.
Btw I didn't write that report on 29/8. It was written by Insane

4FoW2
02-10-2019, 11:06 AM
What I mean is ... I'm always under the impression that standard price for fs is $150. So if I get it for $100 that's 1.0p cheaper.
Btw I didn't write that report on 29/8. It was written by Insane

Apologies Mr. Wallaby. My research is that girls will try 50 for handjob, 100 for nude handy, 150 for body slide and handy and 200 for sex or blow job.
If your negotiation skills are good lowest I've found is 30 for handy, 50 if lucky but usually at least 80 for nude handy with touching ,100 for body slide and 150 for FS. This doesn't account for newbies, girls that take a shining to you or old boilers.I'm talking about quality 7/8/9 girls at clean shops.
The thing is you have to balance the negativity of negotiations with the probability of good service. To overcome this I get in first when it comes to prices. Usually on the flip when they say would you like extras I say I will give you this for this.
I am not opposed to walking out after the massage based on poor TT. If she doesn't seem enthusiastic then we are both wasting our time. Thus any new girl its half hour punt as tester and give me reason to stay.
I do know that there are ppl who can get cheaper than above but that is with the same girl. Obviously repeat business is advantageous for the girl but if you like variety ( and who doesn't) $100 for FS is not in my experience realistic with new girls consistently. PPL writing on here that they get FS for $100 consistently with new girls is plain misleading ( unless its an $80 entry fee maybe)
BYVMD.

skool
02-10-2019, 07:28 PM
Mate 4FoW2 , what I learnt from 6-7 years of my punting here is it all depends on how you approach them, before entering into the room, inside the room and most importantly how you bring up the topic of extras.
There are techniques Like setting some rules and asking prices beforehand OR trying to be very friendly and polite with the girl during the session without even bringing up the topic of extra and you get it at the end from the girl herself. We cannot predict which will work, when and how many times.
It’s your judgment based on your observation when you enter the premises, see the girls, pick one from lineup, enter the room and have some chitchat before laying down for massage. We easily get 5-10 mins to observe and decide our strategy or walk out.
About BW, I can definitely assure for what he is achieving for the amount he is paying, I got it multiple times. He might have high success ratio but it’s not impossible.
Everything depends on how you approach.

Ace01
02-10-2019, 07:53 PM
Some people are either naturally charming / charismatic and can dedicate to a large extent how much they pay - good for them, not be unfortunately. Some may have exaggerate the truth about consistency of low price a bit -

But who cares - i have had occasional success - a couple over the last 10 years didnt charge me 1 single cent extra but want to do the home run with me (hence i believe its possible), but more often than not, i paid the standard price for quality 7/8/9 girls. If it happens that you get a great experience with great price then thats really great ! if not, well, if its a great experience, its still good right, right? Stop getting your knickers in a twist - i am more focus on getting a GFE than quibble over a $50 note. DIY makes much better bargain, yet i visit the shops every week.

brownwallaby
02-10-2019, 09:46 PM
Apologies Mr. Wallaby. My research is that girls will try 50 for handjob, 100 for nude handy, 150 for body slide and handy and 200 for sex or blow job.
If your negotiation skills are good lowest I've found is 30 for handy, 50 if lucky but usually at least 80 for nude handy with touching ,100 for body slide and 150 for FS. This doesn't account for newbies, girls that take a shining to you or old boilers.I'm talking about quality 7/8/9 girls at clean shops.
The thing is you have to balance the negativity of negotiations with the probability of good service. To overcome this I get in first when it comes to prices. Usually on the flip when they say would you like extras I say I will give you this for this.
I am not opposed to walking out after the massage based on poor TT. If she doesn't seem enthusiastic then we are both wasting our time. Thus any new girl its half hour punt as tester and give me reason to stay.
I do know that there are ppl who can get cheaper than above but that is with the same girl. Obviously repeat business is advantageous for the girl but if you like variety ( and who doesn't) $100 for FS is not in my experience realistic with new girls consistently. PPL writing on here that they get FS for $100 consistently with new girls is plain misleading ( unless its an $80 entry fee maybe)
BYVMD.

What I found out a lot of girls at popular, established shops offered FS for no less than $150 and I declined as it was beyond my budget. I don’t normally ask for blowey or slidey. One pretty girl I saw a few weeks ago did offer fs for 4.0p. I said I only got 2.0p. We settled for 2.2p. Now she regularly texted me asking when I’ll come to see her again. Sadly she doesn’t want to see me outside and my feeling if I come to the shop she won’t give me that price again

Ace01
03-10-2019, 12:07 PM
Assume the girl standard is SSDS or even 100, i think you do quite well for 3p for option 4

smk_er
03-10-2019, 12:25 PM
Tried this shop yesterday, l... Chinese girl massage was good nice and hard.. 2.0 P for option 2 no keeness average finish.. nothing special to mention..also finished in 45 mins while I paid for an hour..may be bad luck ?? Can anyone suggest girls to see here?

brownwallaby
03-10-2019, 07:34 PM
Assume the girl standard is SSDS or even 100, i think you do quite well for 3p for option 4

Is it so? Anyway I never took that 3.0p option, still outside my range

midnightau
04-10-2019, 09:05 AM
Well after reading all the hype, I decided to visit. As mentioned, good clean premises and nicely fitted out.
My ML was a total pocket rocket, beautiful smile and a rack that was worth the entrance fee..
Session started as normal, and progressed from there.. Not going to say anymore...
All I can say is that I left totally relaxed and happy.

CDstaaa
04-10-2019, 10:28 AM
Mate I’m guessing you were there after 3?? :-)

4FoW2
04-10-2019, 12:53 PM
Well after reading all the hype, I decided to visit. As mentioned, good clean premises and nicely fitted out.
My ML was a total pocket rocket, beautiful smile and a rack that was worth the entrance fee..
Session started as normal, and progressed from there.. Not going to say anymore...

Seems like everyone is happy

smk_er
04-10-2019, 07:35 PM

Care to share mate?

brownwallaby
04-10-2019, 10:21 PM
Saw 3 girls already, only 1 did dfk but overall it’s good vfm with all 3

steveba50
05-10-2019, 03:06 PM
PM me i know who SMK means.

Has anyone tried Emma there yet? very petite skinny girl.

NVM just saw previous posts but feel free to PM.

This shop is a perfect example of building a good repore and being rewarded. All genuine and sweet girls so far

Mister Reality
07-10-2019, 11:21 AM
If anyone has any info on the colourful thai lady on this week, could you hit me up?
Same with the latina

Sleekgeek
07-10-2019, 12:45 PM
Feel free to PM

skool
11-10-2019, 01:17 PM
Latina here is actually Aussie. Very curvy ( plus plus size).
Have seen her before at different shops ( Holland Park, tingalpa). Standard on offer, nothing much exciting.
Nothing much exciting with Amy and Stella as well. Please share if anyone scored something better with these ones.

steveba50
12-10-2019, 01:06 PM
Tried Emma the other day was fantastic. Very tight petite body. Had a great massage session with her.

I've had 2 different girls here now both have been great. Love the big chairs they have in the room

CDstaaa
12-10-2019, 01:47 PM
yes the big chairs are an awesome addition.
yes a lovely little body she has
Nothing bad to report from there yet. I don't go expecting anything particular but always come away happy. Still have some girls to try out

Bobuq123
16-10-2019, 11:46 PM
Tried Ivy last week. really genuine nice petty girl. very engaging and if you nice and polite you will get rewarded

lucassnoopy114126
17-10-2019, 08:54 AM
Thanks for sharing. Just curious I couldn’t find Ivy on the roaster list.

Brissypunter
17-10-2019, 09:39 AM
Can see this thread going same way as 100 and not ending well

K27
27-10-2019, 08:13 PM
Second visit today to Vivi’s. Had the pleasure of an hour with Indo Y.... good relaxing massage and overall service.

Place is clean, well presented with easy parking off street, will definitely be back.

Kowabunga
27-10-2019, 11:02 PM
Thanks for sharing. Just curious I couldn’t find Ivy on the roaster list.

There is Ivy, Taiwanese, on the roster, Wednesday and Friday

nosha
28-10-2019, 05:40 PM
Tried Cry*** ad said japanese. She was not. Strike 1
Went to room, waited what felt like a decade for her to return. Was chatting with girl at front. Strike 2
massage was very avg. and cut short by 10 min. Strike 3
came to flip, i offered -$10 given quality of girl and massage. She wouldn't even budge. Kept trying to convince me for std however not moving on price. Spent last 10 minute of massage in awkward silence
Strike 4...

Left with my wallet full. She was cranky, but hopefully reviews like this remind girls like that you have to actually do some work for money.

brownwallaby
28-10-2019, 05:46 PM
Went to room, waited what felt like a decade for her to return. Was chatting with girl at front. Strike 2
came to flip, i offered -$10 given quality of girl and massage. She wouldn't even budge. Kept trying to convince me for std however not moving on price. Spent last 10 minute of massage in awkward silence
Strike 4...

Left with my wallet full. She was cranky, but hopefully reviews like this remind girls like that you have to actually do some work for money.

Saw her about 5-6 weeks ago. No problem at all. 1.6p which seems to be my standard these days. Made full use of the big comfy chair. Went 15 mins overtime as we had a long chat about her previous workplaces

APL
29-10-2019, 11:23 AM
When I had Cry she was Taiwanese LOL they will call themselves whatever but does it really matter as long as you fancy them,alls good.

RockHardGuy
29-10-2019, 11:27 AM
Agreed. An excellent place here. I know of other MLs in other shops who change nationality to work. Who cares if the massage and service is good ?

smk_er
30-10-2019, 01:50 PM
Strike 4...

I had a similar experience with her last week but the shame is after spending 3p for a mechanical option 3

brownwallaby
30-10-2019, 01:55 PM
3p including shop fee ?

Homebrew
30-10-2019, 02:37 PM
i think these girls read too much of this and think they are worth more than what they really are/give. trust me they all/most read this.
and some here share with them for their own gain, so beware.

Massaddict
30-10-2019, 02:37 PM
Have had Cry..... several times and no problem. A lovely girl and great massage etc.

M.A.

RockHardGuy
30-10-2019, 03:25 PM
I will agree. C is lovely. And yes, the girls are aware of crap spoken here.

;)

I’ve heard as such from them directly.

Just keep in mind many at lots of shops work up to twelve hour days. I’d hate to be the guy seeing a zombie like
ML at end of a very busy shift. Because the popular girls can be very tired after 8+ punters.

smk_er
30-10-2019, 07:59 PM
Excluding shop fee

brownwallaby
30-10-2019, 08:03 PM
3p for opt 3 ?? wow

Outanddown
30-10-2019, 09:21 PM
Solidity to the wind

Lunchbox Lover
31-10-2019, 08:24 AM
Does a Red Kangaroo destroy a brown wallaby?

redsmittyjohnson
05-11-2019, 06:50 PM
Tarzan decided to leave his jungle and explore a new world that he heard so much about from friendly foes. He met a girl named J*** that was from the northside and seemed to know things from many years of experience. J*** took Tarzan by the hand and led him into her domain. After 20min Tarzan could tell that J*** was not knowledgeable of the swinging vine and had no spark in her performance. It was if she had no desire for the jungle and wanted to just live out her day somewhere else. Tarzan was very upset and asked for some other flower in a nearby daisy field where the land was rich and lively. The king of the jungle was guided to a large throne where he was showered in flower petals and then a waterfall. However, the price was high and after the venture, he wondered if he will ever return again.

brownwallaby
05-11-2019, 07:30 PM
Love the story :)

Dandanwestside
05-11-2019, 07:44 PM
been there 5 times now. never had a bad experience! shop is clean and private. .. my experience was enjoyabeThe Shop has lots of girls on every day.

Kowabunga
05-11-2019, 07:54 PM
A poisonous flower perhaps?

Homebrew
05-11-2019, 08:58 PM
hence why ML should and do ask for money up front if they are not comfortable with you, you have 2 choices take or leave it.

Kowabunga
05-11-2019, 09:12 PM
Yes
... you can't expect top level service without earning it.
It's pretty much at the discretion of the ML.
Great and friendly service is possible, but you get that by earning trust, being friendly and respectful.
Often takes a few visits to earn your credentials.
Sometimes on first visit if your lucky ... But don't depend on it.

TopCat
05-11-2019, 09:42 PM
Long time lurker, part time participant..
Have enjoyed visiting this shop.. Always greeted by nice ML's with wonderful smiles..

CDstaaa
06-11-2019, 08:00 AM
Tarzan is Probably a bit old, fat and hairy now so Jane was probably bored......
So far nothing but great service there. But there again I didn’t enter the shop swinging on a vine, I just walked in and said hello!! Different style of shop to some of the other famous places so each to their own!!

bjsearcher
06-11-2019, 09:54 AM
Tarzan decided to leave his jungle and explore a new world that he heard so much about from friendly foes. He met a girl named J*** that was from the northside and seemed to know things from many years of experience. J*** took Tarzan by the hand and led him into her domain. After 20min Tarzan could tell that J*** was not knowledgeable of the swinging vine and had no spark in her performance. It was if she had no desire for the jungle and wanted to just live out her day somewhere else. Tarzan was very upset and asked for some other flower in a nearby daisy field where the land was rich and lively. The king of the jungle was guided to a large throne where he was showered in flower petals and then a waterfall. However, the price was high and after the venture, he wondered if he will ever return again.May as well not bother posting this. Pretty useless.

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk

Gmanoz
06-11-2019, 11:06 AM
Ok so full disclosure. I am a personal friend of the owner and also a sometime customer. Yes I’ve been to other shops before. I don’t speak for her. I don’t receive any financial benefit or any other advantage by talking here.

I can tell you for sure the owner and girls know what is listed here and it doesn’t help at all.

You want to shut the business down - and others like it ? This is how it happens.

I’ve been five times to the shop and aside from one minor misunderstanding all the visits have been excellent.

I can say that Vivi cares greatly what people think and wants customers happy. But she can’t influence what happens between closed doors. She also can’t encourage illegal behaviour so just think before you post please.

As I said, feel free to flame away but I can tell you this is honest truth and there is nothing in it for me apart from looking out for a kind friend.

G

cekret
06-11-2019, 11:23 AM
Tarzan decided to leave his jungle and explore a new world that he heard so much about from friendly foes. He met a girl named J*** that was from the northside and seemed to know things from many years of experience. J*** took Tarzan by the hand and led him into her domain. After 20min Tarzan could tell that J*** was not knowledgeable of the swinging vine and had no spark in her performance. It was if she had no desire for the jungle and wanted to just live out her day somewhere else. Tarzan was very upset and asked for some other flower in a nearby daisy field where the land was rich and lively. The king of the jungle was guided to a large throne where he was showered in flower petals and then a waterfall. However, the price was high and after the venture, he wondered if he will ever return again.

Basically u visited J*** N had a bad time with her, then went to another shop n although the service was good, the price was high meaning VFM was crap n u probably won't be returning to that joint.

Homebrew
06-11-2019, 12:36 PM
Ok so full disclosure. I am a personal friend of the owner and also a sometime customer. Yes I’ve been to other shops before. I don’t speak for her. I don’t receive any financial benefit or any other advantage by talking here.

I can tell you for sure the owner and girls know what is listed here and it doesn’t help at all.

You want to shut the business down - and others like it ? This is how it happens.

I’ve been five times to the shop and aside from one minor misunderstanding all the visits have been excellent.

I can say that Vivi cares greatly what people think and wants customers happy. But she can’t influence what happens between closed doors. She also can’t encourage illegal behaviour so just think before you post please.

As I said, feel free to flame away but I can tell you this is honest truth and there is nothing in it for me apart from looking out for a kind friend.

G

unfortunately along with fame comes notoriety, and lets face it, this place is setting some goals early on.
and some treat this as a pissing competition.

RockHardGuy
06-11-2019, 01:13 PM
Yes and halfwitted morons don’t help at all.

People wonder why nice girls leave ? Try a mirror, idiots.

HST
06-11-2019, 03:21 PM

G

Maybe she doesn't encourage illegal behaviour but she would know what goes on behind closed doors and chooses to ignore it because that's what shop owners do.

HST
06-11-2019, 03:30 PM
I agree that giving too much detailed information away on an open forum is not a good idea though. Some girls at various shops have said to me that that the owner or manager has asked them only to do so much and not go beyond that. And some owners prefer not to get involved at all and just let the girls decide for themselves how far they want to go.

TopCat
06-11-2019, 04:01 PM
I think the owners prefer not to know so telling porkies to the porkies is not required..

Homebrew
06-11-2019, 07:58 PM
Maybe she doesn't encourage illegal behaviour but she would know what goes on behind closed doors and chooses to ignore it because that's what shop owners do.

hahahahahahaha, if she says she doesn't know what is going on, she should find out because ignorance is not a form of defence, everyone on the premises goes down.
and isn't she a very experienced ML ?

HST
06-11-2019, 09:26 PM
hahahahahahaha, if she says she doesn't know what is going on, she should find out because ignorance is not a form of defence, everyone on the premises goes down.
and isn't she a very experienced ML ?
All owners would be aware of what goes on but some think ignorance is bliss. But as you said, that's no defence.

Mister Reality
09-11-2019, 02:59 PM
Still having a great time at this shop. If anyone would like to talk shop, especially about the newer ones happy to discuss via pm

monkey wrench
10-11-2019, 03:20 PM
How much an hour massage now? is it still $50?

marcus1honest
11-11-2019, 09:04 AM
what girls you recommend?

CDstaaa
11-11-2019, 09:30 AM
Only recommend via PM guys!

Max1894
11-11-2019, 10:17 AM
Admin please delete - double up

Max1894
11-11-2019, 10:23 AM
About to try out this place either today or tomorrow. Any girls recommendations ? Girls to avoid ?

Mister Reality
11-11-2019, 08:08 PM
About to try out this place either today or tomorrow. Any girls recommendations ? Girls to avoid ?
You need at least 5 posts before you can start to communicate via private message. Its poor form to discuss ladies and especially their services in an open public forum.

Max1894
11-11-2019, 08:45 PM
Ended making a booking today. Very pleased with the venue. Friendly staff (could only see two girls ) and picked one of them. Clean please and service was a point. A bit surgical but still a good experience overall.

Homebrew
14-11-2019, 08:44 AM
Ended making a booking today. Very pleased with the venue. Friendly staff (could only see two girls ) and picked one of them. Clean please and service was a point. A bit surgical but still a good experience overall.

what you mean a bit surgical ? i thought this place was going off.

Max1894
14-11-2019, 09:01 AM
Surgical as in it is almost too perfect. The technique is refined, but her mind is elsewhere making the whole experience a bit cold

Homebrew
14-11-2019, 09:16 AM
Surgical as in it is almost too perfect. The technique is refined, but her mind is elsewhere making the whole experience a bit cold

hahaha, ok so you agreed and she took the money and then just did the job. well swap ML plenty here are very good.

Massaddict
14-11-2019, 01:01 PM
hahaha, ok so you agreed and she took the money and then just did the job. well swap ML plenty here are very good.

Agree 100%
Great shop and matching staff. Def my favourite.

M.A.

Max1894
20-11-2019, 02:06 PM
I feel like I’ve been missing out on the hype at this place. Two visits with very different girls, but ended up not entirely getting the high class experience I was after. Not bad, but it was very similar to other shops in south side.
Happy to share my experience in PM.

wottaboutme4
20-11-2019, 09:59 PM
That surprises me, Max. Each of the girls I have met here have been very accommodating and willing to please. No names, but I am yet to be disappointed. Maybe it’s a case of setting your expectations correctly...?

Michaelhunter
21-11-2019, 01:34 PM
. DELETE MESSAGE

insane593
21-11-2019, 01:36 PM
HI Max. Ive been to vivi s a few times & only got as far as N H J . $ 160 all up . Crystal & Sofia & one other . Who were yourse that were ordinary . Im looking for bbbj like i got from Pepsi at 100 annerley rd . Would Tanya or Emily go all the way ? I only use private messages as open posts give info to the cops .

Hahahha, .. So funny.

midnightau
21-11-2019, 02:04 PM
HI Max. < content Vetted > have taken my own advice. .

This post and the reply should be vetted and/or deleted.. otherwise, another ship may sail away into the distance never to be seen again..

Homebrew
21-11-2019, 02:04 PM
HI Max. Ive been to vivi s a few times & only got as far as N H J . $ 160 all up . & one other . Who were yourse that were ordinary . Im looking for bbbj like i got from at 100 annerley rd . Would Tanya or Emily go all the way ? I only use private messages as open posts give info to the cops .

hahahaha fucking hilarious, um , Michael why don't you post your number and Tanya or Emily could give you a call and save you the run around, made my day, hahahaha

The dude
21-11-2019, 07:22 PM
with friends like these ...

redsmittyjohnson
23-11-2019, 08:06 PM
Would like to know more info about who’s the top 5

Mister Reality
23-11-2019, 08:59 PM
Homebrew and insane593 you are able to edit your posts to remove information that shouldt be seen. It would be nice if the right thing was done here.

HST
23-11-2019, 09:07 PM
Homebrew and insane593 you are able to edit your posts to remove information that shouldt be seen. It would be nice if the right thing was done here.
Bit late for that, everyone would have read it by now.

Just like everyone knows who Brownwallaby is and his occupation and nationality and real name, even though the post eventually got edited. After everyone read it haha

Mister Reality
23-11-2019, 09:49 PM
Bit late for that, everyone would have read it by now.

Just like everyone knows who Brownwallaby is and his occupation and nationality and real name, even though the post eventually got edited. After everyone read it haha

Better late than never.

Homebrew
24-11-2019, 08:36 PM

what is there ? he is asking a question, the statement is about 100 annerley road.

Mister Reality
24-11-2019, 09:52 PM
what is there ? he is asking a question, the statement is about 100 annerley road.

I hope i dont have to explain, but read the whole quote and see why a shop owner would be concerned about the information contained within.

APL
25-11-2019, 08:19 AM
Is it a full moon ???

K27
25-11-2019, 09:02 PM
Discussion comment removed

Mister Reality
26-11-2019, 08:15 AM
K27 the answer is simple, dont see her if thats how you feel. No need to be a richard.
Each ml has their own story and unsurprisingly they have feelings and emotions too.
A lot of them read this stuff, as do the shop owners and managers.

marcus1honest
26-11-2019, 11:35 AM
not sure if you talk about the same girl K27 blonde hot slender really pretty face and long blond hair. used to workein oxley spa shop. if that is her l must say the problem has to be your personal experience with her. every girl has a right to choose what they do and with who. Some girls are just willing to do more for money cause thats all what matters to them and Some girls just choose their clients. I recommend to move on and treat people with respect! lucky to read that post cause l was wondering where she's gone. gonna take a trip and see her there.

TopCat
26-11-2019, 12:42 PM
Well said Mr R and Marcus.... To K27 it's OK to offer a comment about ones experience as a fair indicator of any particular meet. But to write such comments is not acceptable in my book. You should consider editing the original post and act like a gentlemen. As for me, have had my share of questionable punts but I just put it down to a life experience and move on in hope of a brighter and fulfilling future... I believe that negativity just fosters more negativity..

Mister Reality
26-11-2019, 08:22 PM
To give him credit, k27 edited his post. Not the easiest if you have a bad experience with a ml.

greg11
26-11-2019, 09:30 PM
Great to see 3 honest thread cops working totally in isolation to keep the forum ship shape.lol

TopCat
26-11-2019, 10:23 PM
K27: good job.

Now can Insane and Homebrew edit their posts also.. I do acknowlege that you only quoted someone else.. There is no need for that amount of detail to remain on an open forum post..

tab123
27-11-2019, 12:12 AM
But Emma is so ugly that if you look at her face for one minute you'll vomit. Her tits are good though.

Homebrew
27-11-2019, 05:54 AM
K27: good job.

Now can Insane and Homebrew edit their posts also.. I do acknowlege that you only quoted someone else.. There is no need for that amount of detail to remain on an open forum post..

topcat you joined this month, you now want to run the forum, why don't you start with a little honesty, what shop do you work at ?
the whole idea of an open forum is that individuals can express their findings , whether anybody else believes them is up to them, we are all adults.
it seems you and some others are very guarded with this shop alone and not any other shop. if some punters on here did not share PM they get from others with the ML to gain their own self notoriety with said ML it might be a whole lot better also.

greg11
27-11-2019, 08:01 AM
Wouldn't be surprised if the above are all the one account. Owners are very active at moment.

Mister Reality
27-11-2019, 08:13 AM
Wouldn't be surprised if the above are all the one account. Owners are very active at moment.
Above? Top of the page here mate.
What i would pay for an ip check around here.

Mister Reality
27-11-2019, 08:37 AM
the whole idea of an open forum is that individuals can express their findings , whether anybody else believes them is up to them, we are all adults..

Of course. I have no issue with this, but naming mls and their services should be a no go correct? The last page had several mentions of this, from a conversation that was supposed to be on a pm, edited, but quoted for posterity by others. I am happy to talk on pm with anyone about anything, but when we do legwork for the police on an open forum its dangerous ground.
I realise its a futile cause, as often forums are often a race to the bottom, but we can all win here, with the right attitude and communication.

Homebrew
27-11-2019, 08:42 AM

yes, more & more do seem to be written by females, which is their prerogative, it is an open forum, but my point being, don't be doing what you are then whinge like a stuck pig when you don't like the comments. and owners the same, happy to earn the cash not the criticism. and like i keep harping on ML telling you that some punters are showing them pm from people who are telling them things about them or their shop. very questionable indeed.

ecchi.gaijin
27-11-2019, 10:07 AM
yes, more & more do seem to be written by females, which is their prerogative, it is an open forum, but my point being, don't be doing what you are then whinge like a stuck pig when you don't like the comments. and owners the same, happy to earn the cash not the criticism. and like i keep harping on ML telling you that some punters are showing them pm from people who are telling them things about them or their shop. very questionable indeed.

If there weren't so many fuckwits out there (and on here) the female posters might be interacting with us in a positive way that was beneficial to us, rather than in such an aggressive manner.

midnightau
27-11-2019, 12:14 PM
why is it so diffucult to play nice in the playground. everyone should smarten up.

greg11
27-11-2019, 12:42 PM
Another new poster leading the flock. This just gets funnier and funnier.

greg11
27-11-2019, 01:01 PM
The owner mafia wins. They can post threats. Stalk people and tell everyone what to do without me. I'm out of here.

midnightau
27-11-2019, 02:34 PM
Didn't know that my trainer wheels had to come off before being able to contribute in this forum..

The dude
27-11-2019, 02:50 PM
I was asked by someone via pm, who is being very virtuous on this thread, to describe any body markings or distinguishing features of a ml whose name I didn't know. I would suggest they're not exactly in a position to lecture about what's appropriate.

TopCat
27-11-2019, 04:54 PM
topcat you joined this month, you now want to run the forum, why don't you start with a little honesty, what shop do you work at ?
the whole idea of an open forum is that individuals can express their findings , whether anybody else believes them is up to them, we are all adults.
it seems you and some others are very guarded with this shop alone and not any other shop. if some punters on here did not share PM they get from others with the ML to gain their own self notoriety with said ML it might be a whole lot better also.

To Homebrew: I'm totally a male punter and have no affiliations with any particular massage house. I enjoy what I do and look forward to my punting sessions. As for being a new member of this forum it's part and parcel of starting afresh in a new environment as other forums are fast becoming closed and not easily accessible. Those that have been around know what I mean.. My only gripe here is that ML's don't need to be named in an open forum, that ultimately puts them in a vulnerable position. This shop is new and I have been happy with my visits. As for any shop intel, happy to correspond via PM's. Now believe what you want to... and lets leave it at that..

Mister Reality
27-11-2019, 08:24 PM
I was asked by someone via pm, who is being very virtuous on this thread, to describe any body markings or distinguishing features of a ml whose name I didn't know. I would suggest they're not exactly in a position to lecture about what's appropriate.
Im not sure what the issue is.
On the forums, respect each other, the ladies and understand that words have meaning.
On pms, all is fair excepts threats and making sure you arent communicating with the constabulory etc. if you dont like the way someone communicates with you, clarify, ignore them or block them
Pms should be the lifeblood of this place, until laws get changed and we can discuss things like adults should be able to.

ococpunt
27-11-2019, 09:56 PM
It's an open forum

I don't get why people are playing hero here.

I keep my good punts for people worth sharing through pm. I also name and shame bad MLs or shops who doesn't care about their customers or my money. Freedom of speech lol...

Honesty wouldn't cop already notice this shop when the reply is bloody 11 pages and counting???

Homebrew
28-11-2019, 06:57 AM
It's an open forum

I don't get why people are playing hero here.

I keep my good punts for people worth sharing through pm. I also name and shame bad MLs or shops who doesn't care about their customers or my money. Freedom of speech lol...

Honesty wouldn't cop already notice this shop when the reply is bloody 11 pages and counting???

could not agree more, and the Savior heroes that are doing all the protecting keeping it at the top of the page.

Mister Reality
28-11-2019, 08:05 AM
could not agree more, and the Savior heroes that are doing all the protecting keeping it at the top of the page.
:smile:
You have more posts in this thread that anyone outside me lol.
If you have a great experience, post about it. Bad experience, post about it. Just be smart.
Naming mls or services shouldnt be done with the currents laws in queensland. Change the laws. Im sure the police would appreciate it. While the laws are on the books, what can they do?
Call me a saviour hero all you want, its about respect. Respect for you, respect for mls, respect for myself.

In the interests of trying not to be a board cop, which is one of the most futile tasks there is in life, i will refrain from posting further in the thread...at least for awhile. Ive said my piece...end of.

Mr Cuddle
29-11-2019, 08:47 AM
But Emma is so ugly that if you look at her face for one minute you'll vomit. Her tits are good though.

Totally disagree. Emma is a lovely friendly girl. Always smiles and laughs a lot. Have had numerous 1hr massages from her and all been tops.

Rockhard69
29-11-2019, 04:40 PM
Just to state the obvious, fuckwits, police, owners and jealous boyfriends all know how to use the PM function. To think that anything you say on this forum or through PM is safer in anyway is naive.

Anyway, I couldn't find a legitimate advert for the Sherwood shop. Didn't see them on Locanto or Quest.

pommychris
03-12-2019, 06:23 AM
whats this quest?

RockHardGuy
03-12-2019, 09:36 AM
Anyone got recommendations for here ?

Mr Cuddle
03-12-2019, 10:49 AM
Anyone got recommendations for here ?

All of them highly recommended for great massage now. Its a matter of you going in and chosing one that appeals to your eyes. In my case, being an old fart 60+ - all of them are good lookers.

BlackC
31-01-2020, 03:06 PM
Just had my second visit to Vivi's. Met a girl from the Philippines named E. E was very friendly towards me upon arrival so I decided to chose her for a massage. Although she is small and petitie I was pleasantly surprised, she gave a good firm massage. The massage I received was outstanding quality. I will definantely be returning to Vivi's.

Coogee01
31-01-2020, 07:01 PM
She is my favourite

midnightau
24-02-2020, 11:22 PM
Hi fellow punters.. Not been to this establishment for some time... has the scenery changed at all and who are the goto MLs these days?
PM details if you don't mind sharing.
Thanks

zakthekat
25-02-2020, 08:56 AM
Hi fellow punters.. Not been to this establishment for some time... has the scenery changed at all and who are the goto MLs these days?
PM details if you don't mind sharing.
Thanks

E referenced above is great. Great massage and good conversation.

Hammered
25-02-2020, 04:57 PM
Patty does an excellent massage. There’s not a great amount on the dessert menu apart from the standard fare, but she more than makes up for that with the professionalism of her Thai massage.

RockHardGuy
25-02-2020, 10:36 PM
Patty does an excellent massage. There’s not a great amount on the dessert menu apart from the standard fare, but she more than makes up for that with the professionalism of her Thai massage.

There isn’t a Patty works here ? Weird

reddoor
25-02-2020, 11:51 PM
There isn’t a Patty works here ? Weird
........Yes there is.

RockHardGuy
26-02-2020, 09:28 AM
........Yes there is.

If you mean Vivis then there is no Patty in the roster and I’ve been a few times. Never met.

reddoor
26-02-2020, 10:25 AM
If you mean Vivis then there is no Patty in the roster and I’ve been a few times. Never met.
She not on roster. Only special booking.

Homebrew
26-02-2020, 11:42 AM
yeah not sure why they have her there, pretty ordinary reviews on pm.
just rents a room i guess, helps pay the bills

Hammered
26-02-2020, 12:47 PM
She advertises on Locanto and E&B, but works out of there.
I didn’t ask what her arrangements are with Vivi’s, mainly because I couldn’t give a fuck.

skool
28-02-2020, 09:51 PM
Tried non Asians off lately, pretty good bodies, slightly chubby but open minded souls.
Standard cost for part B but pleased on what’s offered after built-up, as a value added services. Skipped formalities within 10 mins and enjoyed rest 50 mins of pure fun. Limitations to share everything here can share in person.
New Asian joined here recently, would like to hear if anyone tried her.

ococpunt
29-02-2020, 01:45 PM
well, this shop would be on the top of the cops list at this moment with everything that's talked about here :D

Maddona
29-02-2020, 01:52 PM
She advertises on Locanto and E&B, but works out of there.
I didn’t ask what her arrangements are with Vivi’s, mainly because I couldn’t give a fuck.

Link to her add ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Homebrew
01-03-2020, 05:06 PM
well, this shop would be on the top of the cops list at this moment with everything that's talked about here :D

yeah not sure it would be on my visit list with whats going on in the last week.

Hammered
01-03-2020, 07:05 PM
Link to her add ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ads have been removed.

Ken Tuckyfriedchicken
09-03-2020, 09:52 PM
Any info on the new Singapore girl?

randy84
12-03-2020, 01:48 PM
What’s the Filipina like inbox who’s seen her I heard she’s goooooddd

smk_er
13-03-2020, 04:48 PM
Gents heard back from the owner assuring this will be isolated instance and offered me a compensation..

BlackC
13-03-2020, 08:28 PM
Hi mate. Sorry to hear of your bad experience. I have been to this shop on several occasions and have only ever received outstanding service. I do understand your disappointment of not seeing E. I have seen her before and she is wonderful. Let’s hope this is an isolated instance. I met Vivi on one of my visits and she is a really friendly person who will go out of her way to fix an issues. I do hope she gets back to you and resolves the issue.

Homebrew
13-03-2020, 10:35 PM
Hi mate. Sorry to hear of your bad experience. I have been to this shop on several occasions and have only ever received outstanding service. I do understand your disappointment of not seeing E. I have seen her before and she is wonderful. Let’s hope this is an isolated instance. I met Vivi on one of my visits and she is a really friendly person who will go out of her way to fix an issues. I do hope she gets back to you and resolves the issue.

3 posts and all relate to this shop, lets hope you can fix it

Mr Cuddle
15-03-2020, 11:57 AM
Gents heard back from the owner assuring this will be isolated instance and offered me a compensation..

It was an honest mistake.

You get more results by being nice than being nasty.

Massaddict
15-03-2020, 09:42 PM

आप गधे। मैंने सुना कि आप कर्मचारियों को कितना बुरा लगा।

insane593
15-03-2020, 10:04 PM
आप गधे। मैंने सुना कि आप कर्मचारियों को कितना बुरा लगा।

इसका कोई मतलब नहीं है, क्योंकि मैं समझ नहीं पाया कि यह मालिश से कैसे संबंधित है

reddoor
15-03-2020, 10:55 PM
Haha, American Hindi.

skool
16-03-2020, 03:59 PM
Massage price gone down down...

Brissypunter
16-03-2020, 09:19 PM
Price goes down when service or staff get shit good shops don’t need put prices down

Mr Cuddle
16-03-2020, 10:47 PM
Went tonight. Quoted $45 for the hour and $35 for half hour.
Saw Cynthia and got the usual high quality massage.
Will definately return - same high quality for less $$$$

Homebrew
17-03-2020, 07:16 AM
be hard to go back from that pricing, but still the girls get their full price.
i see new girls as well on the roster.

nice-pundi
18-03-2020, 08:41 PM
Questions ?

I normally go for an hour and pay ML $50. For those who go for 30 mins, what's the standard tip?

Also are you guys tipping less now ?

Ace01
18-03-2020, 11:13 PM
crazy thing is more or less the same! some money hungry ML dont mind.... next please