PDA

View Full Version : General talk Mirror on the walls or ceiling, or four post beds

hyperultra
28-08-2019, 07:58 PM
In regards to your comments on the ceiling mirrors, don't think you should wait until the next renovations, if you would just take one small piece of suggestion, do the ceiling mirrors mate ! Surely it won't be that expensive. and why not just install one room and let some of your regulars to try and tell you the difference.........haha :miao::miao::miao:

Which shops have a mirrors on the ceiling?

I like mirrors. Big wall mirrors are the best.

But occasionslly I find a place with a ceiling mirror too. Or four post beds

These pleasures arent limited to the top priced shops

I had a lot of fun at 485 Rockdale, which was a great value shop, and had all three options in several rooms. I never forget the nice comfort there

Roj
28-08-2019, 09:22 PM
Bodyrotic has mirrors everywhere! On the ceiling, under the massage table, on the walls, and lots of glass panelling for reflection - depending on what room you're in. Very tastefully done. At $280/hr for RnT, it would want to be!

BlackToad
28-08-2019, 11:04 PM
The Ginza shops all have mirrors on the ceiling probably put pink champagne on ice if you ask but then you could never leave.

Roj
29-08-2019, 08:15 AM
BlackToad - we're all prisoners of our own device ...

rooter
29-08-2019, 08:59 AM
The Ginza rooms at 310 and 479 are full of mirrors on the walls and ceilings.
But I am not even aware of them during a session.
I reckon I would spend just a few seconds in a 60 minute session looking at the mirrors.
I like to focus on the girl I am holding, kissing, licking, fucking etc.
Some sessions I might look at the mirrors for a couple of seconds, and some sessions I don't look at them at all.
I think the only time I look at the mirrors is when I am getting a BBBJ and I look at the girls arse in the mirror, but even then it's just for a few seconds, and then I focus back I looking at my cock in her mouth and making eye contact.

AHLUNGOR
29-08-2019, 09:52 AM
The Ginza rooms at 310 and 479 are full of mirrors on the walls and ceilings.
But I am not even aware of them during a session.
I reckon I would spend just a few seconds in a 60 minute session looking at the mirrors.
I like to focus on the girl I am holding, kissing, licking, fucking etc.
Some sessions I might look at the mirrors for a couple of seconds, and some sessions I don't look at them at all.
I think the only time I look at the mirrors is when I am getting a BBBJ and I look at the girls arse in the mirror, but even then it's just for a few seconds, and then I focus back I looking at my cock in her mouth and making eye contact.

Thanks for your comments brother Rooter !

It’s when it is Not there then you will feel the difference or let down !

I think as far as punting goes, you and I are probably sitting at the opposite ends of the scale , you are a FS guys every day of the week and the Prince of Ginza and it’s branches!

Yours truly here is primarily a RnT cheap guy who only fucks once in a blue moon at an Establishment! So when I visited 5 Star and more recently 278, yeah, those were special treats for myself and all my senses, and that’s when the novelty and luxury of the “ceiling mirror “ came into play ! WOW, what a view !

It would have been great if no 5 had got that too the other day and I would most certainly enjoyed my blow job moments with Tiffany even more , when it ain’t there, all I could think of is : ok , so this is not 5 Star or Ginza ! That’s all - and what do I know ? And the shop isn’t gonna to get richer or poorer because of this one cheap punter .

But, having said all that, may be I speak for a few punters who would compare ? I know I know and most punters would agree that it is the quality of the girls and services standards that set a shop apart from its competitors but that is very much a case of YMMV and it would take time to build, to recruit , to train, Quality control and maintain. And from my rather limited experiences on 5 Star and 278, I can confidently declare that Tiffany would make the grade in those other places without a doubt , so the only thing missing in MHO was .......... ??

On the other hand : a simple addition such as a CM is easy to do , relatively cost effective and immediately matching all the basics. These are the things the shops can control and provide and once it’s there, you already match the facilities , then you can concentrate on working with your software?

Haha, that’s my 10,000 cents in the matter and it’s just me .

Cheers