PDA

View Full Version : Question What do I do about an STD?

jesus-chan
30-08-2019, 03:34 PM
Hi boys,

Long time lurker. I made an account just to post this.

I contracted an STD from a well know city brothel. The WL and I had a great connection and she let me do BBFS. I thought it was great at the time, but never again. I just got treated yesterday with antibiotics (tablets and a needle (ouch)).

How should I let the brothel know?

Thanks for the help guys. Never doing BBFS (maybe even BBBJ) ever again. Not worth the stress and the needles.

cuteguy
30-08-2019, 06:50 PM
Doing BBFS in the first place was a risk. If you are definitely sure you contracted an STI from one girl only and you are 100 percent sure it was her then you should contact the brothel where she worked and make it known to them immediately. They have a duty of care to take action once a customer alerts them to the possibility of one of their girls having an STI to undergo a test for STI. If they fail to do it then it will lead to other customers being exposed and contracting an STI from the same girl.

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2019, 06:57 PM
Hi boys,

Long time lurker. I made an account just to post this.

I contracted an STD from a well know city brothel. The WL and I had a great connection and she let me do BBFS. I thought it was great at the time, but never again. I just got treated yesterday with antibiotics (tablets and a needle (ouch)).

How should I let the brothel know?

Thanks for the help guys. Never doing BBFS (maybe even BBBJ) ever again. Not worth the stress and the needles.

Is Moses Chan your brother ??

PervySage
30-08-2019, 07:07 PM
What did STD / STI did you get if I can ask?

azzzn
30-08-2019, 07:13 PM
Is Moses Chan your brother ??[emoji1787]

But yea.. shouldn't do BBFS.. can't trust WL about this..

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

xboyx
30-08-2019, 07:18 PM
tablet and needle, sound like the 2 common: chlamydia and gorno

bigfatkilo
30-08-2019, 07:54 PM
In my opinion, this guy (fake account anyway) should just come out and identify the SHOP name.

But NOT identify the girl (yet) unless 100% certain. Even then, maybe not- the shop should take action. I'm not into identifying the girl, because benefit of doubt, the guy posting could potentially be wrong.

However, I vote to identify the shop, at least we have some idea of what is going on- and make discrete inquiries. I mean what is the point of the post in not to inform punters on a punting forum???

liminal
30-08-2019, 08:33 PM
This type of posts are lame ass

If there iSN’t a sticky already fixed to the top of each forum area then WTF

No idea if the OP was a is a flop..

But fuk me . What sort of milk fed school
Boy posts this.

nothing about voting or shaming . Just do as directed . Inform every shop of the issue and identify the man woman seen , you have visited, more so post BBFS..

Naming and worse the sex worker ain’t a great help, as the person in question may work already at multiple locations under multiple names.

However without delay making the issue appropriately known is fundamental.

I imagine if you google NSW HEALTH, there may be clear guidelines on issues to do with infectious diseases including STI’s and mandatory reporting

wilisno
30-08-2019, 08:45 PM
This type of posts are lame ass

If there iSN’t a sticky already fixed to the top of each forum area then WTF

No idea if the OP was a is a flop..

But fuk me . What sort of milk fed school
Boy posts this.

nothing about voting or shaming . Just do as directed . Inform every shop of the issue and identify the man woman seen , you have visited, more so post BBFS..

Naming and worse the sex worker ain’t a great help, as the person in question may work already at multiple locations under multiple names.

However without delay making the issue appropriately known is fundamental.

I imagine if you google NSW HEALTH, there may be clear guidelines on issues to do with infectious diseases including STI’s and mandatory reporting

I’m with you on this !

Some people just get too bored and post something like this to create controversy every now and then, and some people will demand naming the shop and girl ! ;) ;) ;)

At least 10-20 posts like this in the past, and still creating interest !

CunningLinguist
31-08-2019, 08:32 AM
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?6-Forum-Rules-and-Regulations
rule 10:
10. Due to the STI claim, it is our decision that no names of workers and shop should be named on the forum without conclusive evidence that the poster is infected by the named worker. Such action would only cause unfair hardship to the worker's livelihood and thus affect the reputation of the establishment.
The correct action is to inform the shop and demand an investigation.
Upon receiving a complaint, it's the shop's responsibility to get the worker tested and produce a certificate for the claimant's perusal. If the said worker is tested positive, she should be taken off roster immediately until treated.
If the shop fails to take this appropriate action, then the claimant has the right to name and shame. Until then, unsubstantiated claims on the forum will be deleted.

bingobravo
31-08-2019, 10:30 AM
What is the preferred method of contacting aus99 admin directly?

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?6-Forum-Rules-and-Regulations
rule 10:
10. Due to the STI claim, it is our decision that no names of workers and shop should be named on the forum without conclusive evidence that the poster is infected by the named worker. Such action would only cause unfair hardship to the worker's livelihood and thus affect the reputation of the establishment.
The correct action is to inform the shop and demand an investigation.
Upon receiving a complaint, it's the shop's responsibility to get the worker tested and produce a certificate for the claimant's perusal. If the said worker is tested positive, she should be taken off roster immediately until treated.
If the shop fails to take this appropriate action, then the claimant has the right to name and shame. Until then, unsubstantiated claims on the forum will be deleted.

jesus-chan
31-08-2019, 01:12 PM
What did STD / STI did you get if I can ask?

It was gonorrhea. I've notified the shop and they are taking the appropriate actions. Thanks guys, happy punting.

CunningLinguist
31-08-2019, 09:41 PM
What is the preferred method of contacting aus99 admin directly?

Dunno, you could try a PM

bingobravo
01-09-2019, 08:56 AM
PlAy with fire, get burnt

hyperultra
01-09-2019, 04:37 PM
Get your health advice from a reputable NSW Health site and thanks for the cautionary tale

Dont name shops on here because noone can prove your motives

The most common way WL get gonorrhoea is from doing CIM with infected men.
Its unusual for a heterosexual man to get pharyngeal gonorrhoea, so you are unlucky

CunningLinguist
01-09-2019, 11:34 PM
Hey mate, I don't seem to have the capacity to send pm's. No option. Hence me asking.

Well it's been confirmed, I've gonorrhea pharygneal. I ve exclusively been to one particular shop and the wl from there even messaged me confirming she has it (and no we don't see outside, it always in shop). I don't think the shop is going to start customers, so how do we all know what's going on? I definitely not think naming the wl involved helps at all.

BTW I don't bbfs, only bbbj. Which is how pharyngeal gonorrhea is spread. We all got it, given how prevalent natural bj is.

It was good of the girl to let you know.
Ok, best to get treated and don't see any WL/ML's until you have healed.
Make sure you tell the shop so they can inform any of her customers.

cuteguy
01-09-2019, 11:50 PM
As CunningLinguist has stated above, please abstain from any sexual contact with other WLs or MLs while on some treatment or waiting for your test results. As well, if you feel you have contracted an STI off a WL don't be embarrassed or shy and instead see a doctor to get checked up and in doing so, you can play your part in preventing the spread of STIs in the community.

bingobravo
02-09-2019, 08:52 AM
Will definitely follow the feedback