PDA

View Full Version : General talk Regular punters bookings being disrespected

hyperultra
01-09-2019, 12:44 PM
This is not a complaint on any of the girls, but more on the chinese male individual who rudely gave my booking request to someone else.
If you were going to give the girl i booked to someone else, at least give me the decency of telling me so i dont waste my time driving down their.
Horrible way to treat a customer who regularly visits your establishment many times a week for many years now.

This is happening even at the higher end brothels. Why do we keep reading these stories ?
No names, this isnt regarding specific brothels, just discussion on the basic subject of booking a WL/ML

Its a warning that even the better brothels can be a victim of their own success with amateurs running the front desk

If a manager on the floor doesnt know that bookings for regular customers must be respected, they need to be retrained or sacked.

We as a consumer group need to stand up for ourselves in the more expensive brothels.

Just so you know, the practice in the industry is to prioritise the customer at the desk who is pushy and with cash, not the person who made a booking but isnt in the building. The sucker who booked will have allocated this time to a punt, so can just take whats left

If Im going to spend $250+ anywhere, whether it be at a restaurant or car repair or whatever, its decency to expect someone respects your reservation . Very naive maybe.
Imagine turning up to an expensive restaurant and being told "You may have booked in advance, but for the next 1 hour, someone who didnt book will have your table !"

With punting, after you have allocated this time on your calendar for this expensive punt, the last thing on your mind is spending $250+ on an alternative, untested or unreviewed woman. It wont overcome the disappointment of a booking disrespected

I hope these expensive places have a policy that random walk-ins should never get priority over a booking, even if they want to pay for 2 hours or whatever. And if a customer wants to overstay their stay for another hour, at least do the decent thing and text the guy coming that his booking is no longer possible

Especially at more expensive shops, I am definitely going to ring, not text, 1 hour in advance to make sure that my booking isnt disrespected. Im also turning up early, so I have a chance to try the next brothel, if my bookings count for nothing

Climax598
01-09-2019, 01:11 PM
I would tell the top management and vote with my money.

cheetah2
01-09-2019, 01:26 PM
I would tell the top management and vote with my money.

I would just move on and make the best of the situation. No point dwelling on it.

des888
01-09-2019, 02:23 PM
Geez you’re telling me this has never happened in any instance in your life where they’ve made a mistake it happens get over it

hyperultra
01-09-2019, 02:58 PM
Geez you’re telling me this has never happened in any instance in your life where they’ve made a mistake it happens get over it

No. I have never gone to a $250+ an hour brothel where I am a regular, and been told a man who did not make a booking is busy with the person I booked. Pretty poor service and no way to treat a regular. Complacent and not justified

"Get over it" you say

Your nonchalant attitude is exactly why managers continue with the practice. As a consumer group, when did we accept being treated this way? You accept the behaviour. But regular customers shouldnt accept it.

Do other punters agree? Just get over it after allocating the time on a busy schedules? Imagine the waiter at the restaurant saying "get over it".

All regular customers to higher price shops, ring (dont text) 60 minutes ahead everytime and confirm your booking time, and the lady. Its the only solution

cheetah2
01-09-2019, 04:42 PM
No. I have never gone to a $250+ an hour brothel where I am a regular, and been told a man who did not make a booking is busy with the person I booked. Pretty poor service and no way to treat a regular. Complacent and not justified

"Get over it" you say

Your nonchalant attitude is exactly why managers continue with the practice. As a consumer group, when did we accept being treated this way? You accept the behaviour. But regular customers shouldnt accept it.

Do other punters agree? Just get over it after allocating the time on a busy schedules? Imagine the waiter at the restaurant saying "get over it".

All regular customers to higher price shops, ring (dont text) 60 minutes ahead everytime and confirm your booking time, and the lady. Its the only solution

Once I had to wait for half an hour even though I've made an appointment. When I asked why, it was the case of customer arriving late. I was still in the mood so couldn't get myself to get worked up. I did have a good time eventually.

rooter
01-09-2019, 08:02 PM
A booking should be honoured by both the customer and the shop.
As a customer you have an obligation to turn up on time and the shop has an obligation to keep your booking - unless you are more than 5 minutes late.
A busy shop will take over 2000 bookings in a week - even if they have a 99.5% accuracy rate, which is excellent, there will still be 10 mistakes. You might have the misfortune to be that 1 in 200.
If your booking is stuffed up you should complain to the reception or manager.
You have to roll with the punches, go with the flow etc, so if your booking is stuffed up then see what else is available - you might get a pleasant surprise.
A 1 in 200 mistake is acceptable and you have to just accept it, but if it happens regularly and routinely then something is wrong and you should let the manager know, and if the manager doesn't take you seriously then go on a public forum and complain there, but always complain to the manager first ... end of sermon ... from the Mount ... of Venus ... enjoy!

Climax598
01-09-2019, 08:23 PM
Rooter, have you stuffed up before because a regular and a tester

rooter
01-09-2019, 08:30 PM
Rooter, have you stuffed up before because a regular and a tester

Bro, if I ever publish the rooter "DVD extras" "deleted scenes" "out takes", "directors cut" etc it would be the best entertainment ever posted on this Forum. LOL! You have no idea how many bullets I have taken for the team. LOL! All good. LOL!

wilisno
01-09-2019, 08:32 PM
Whatever bookings they might be, not limited to punting bookings, there can be delays due to unforeseen variables. As long as it’s not excessive or frequent, it should be understandable. More importantly, if the shop handles their mistake in a proper manner, I won’t let that ruin my mood of the day !

And to hyperultra, delayed bookings don’t discriminate different levels of shops, nor any type of businesses, there’s no logic in saying a higher price shop should be more punctual. As a matter of fact, it would be a 1 to 10 chance that a shop would be late compared to 9 to 10 chance for late coming customers. And late bookings are usually caused by late customers.

hyperultra
01-09-2019, 08:45 PM
I cant speak for others, but in all the punts I have booked, I have never been late once.
I agree with another punter on the thread, I get there early, first to settle my nerves, and second to minimise any misunderstandings. I always book by text, so I can confirm both the booking time and the WL.
Of course other punters are late, but this thread is about good regular customers

The thread originally quoted a punter, a regular at a more expensive shop, who had a booking issue. Im no expert, but have now learnt a few tips to minimise the risk. When people are spending upwards of $300/hour, a brothel of that quality needs to get it right. Why do we make excuses?

Disagree if you like, but the $20 cinema gets it right, and doesnt ask you to choose another movie.
And the restaurant generally will respect your booking, if they know how to run a restaurant. Even if it means waiting while they find you a table on a busy night, the maitre'd doesnt say "too bad, get over it"
In both these examples, I would expect the management to ask me to visit another time with a discount, if a booking made in good faith ess not honoured. Thats good customer service. But because we are talking about brothels, we just accept that bookings can be cancelled without any notice

Just interesting to hear the excuses we make for the industry

This doesnt matter at the $120 shops. You get a booking stuffed, and if you get an alternative who isnt what you expected, you have only lost $120, not $250-300. To some people that is a lot of money

blanet
01-09-2019, 10:27 PM
Accountability doesn't exist in the sex industry where transactions operate under the veil of secrecy. When you go to a restaurant or the movies, the customer has more sway if the service isn't to their satisfaction. They complain on social media, write a bad review on Yelp and if it goes viral, the company's business could go downhill fast so they will appease every customer before it comes to that situation. All punters can do is complain anonymously on forums while we all nod silently. No brothel is going to lose business just because a handful don't get their booking. For every disgruntled customer, there's 100s more horny guys walking through the door. In other words, to the brothels and massage shops we're just another drop in the sea.

wilisno
01-09-2019, 10:29 PM
I cant speak for others, but in all the punts I have booked, I have never been late once.
I agree with another punter on the thread, I get there early, first to settle my nerves, and second to minimise any misunderstandings. I always book by text, so I can confirm both the booking time and the WL.
Of course other punters are late, but this thread is about good regular customers

The thread originally quoted a punter, a regular at a more expensive shop, who had a booking issue. Im no expert, but have now learnt a few tips to minimise the risk. When people are spending upwards of $300/hour, a brothel of that quality needs to get it right. Why do we make excuses?

Disagree if you like, but the $20 cinema gets it right, and doesnt ask you to choose another movie.
And the restaurant generally will respect your booking, if they know how to run a restaurant. Even if it means waiting while they find you a table on a busy night, the maitre'd doesnt say "too bad, get over it"
In both these examples, I would expect the management to ask me to visit another time with a discount, if a booking made in good faith ess not honoured. Thats good customer service. But because we are talking about brothels, we just accept that bookings can be cancelled without any notice

Just interesting to hear the excuses we make for the industry

This doesnt matter at the $120 shops. You get a booking stuffed, and if you get an alternative who isnt what you expected, you have only lost $120, not $250-300. To some people that is a lot of money

Maybe you’re only fit for cinemas and restaurants ! Even at a restaurant, unless the table has been empty all day, but on a busy day, if last table’s diners stayed a bit too long, there’s not much they can do about it, that’s why some high class restaurants will take you to wait at the bar, at the same time, they can sell you some drinks.

It doesn’t matter at the $120 shops ? Losing $120 is not that painful ? Haha ! Why do you have to lose it anyway ? If the booking is stuffed up, it’s up to you to wait or not, why do you have to pay to not punt ? Seriously ? ;) ;) ;)

hyperultra
01-09-2019, 10:34 PM
Accountability doesn't exist in the sex industry where transactions operate under the veil of secrecy. When you go to a restaurant or the movies, the customer has more sway if the service isn't to their satisfaction. They complain on social media, write a bad review on Yelp and if it goes viral, the company's business could go downhill fast so they will appease every customer before it comes to that situation. All punters can do is complain anonymously on forums while we all nod silently. No brothel is going to lose business just because a handful don't get their booking. For every disgruntled customer, there's 100s more horny guys walking through the door. In other words, to the brothels and massage shops we're just another drop in the sea.

Exactly my point. So Im not the only one who doesnt accept the excuses

Even regular customers can be flaked, its part of the business model? Collateral damage.

C'est la vie and bonjour

Sadlesson
01-09-2019, 10:35 PM
So what if your a regular, mistakes happen incase its frequent then just let it go. Ever thought maybe the person that delayed you was also a regular and that might be a one time they were late?

Even in restaurant food can arrive late and things can go wrong, at the end your paying for service and as long as there a human element involved there is always a chance for error.

Your trying to make this a bigger deal then it has to be.

hyperultra
01-09-2019, 10:40 PM
So what if your a regular, mistakes happen incase its frequent then just let it go. Ever thought maybe the person that delayed you was also a regular and that might be a one time they were late?

Even in restaurant food can arrive late and things can go wrong, at the end your paying for service and as long as there a human element involved there is always a chance for error.

If honouring bookings is not a priority for brothels, that its good we have put that statement out in the open then.

I am glad the punting newcomers are forewarned. And caveat emptor you guys travelling from far and wide

This is the industry. Accepted

wilisno
01-09-2019, 10:40 PM

Exactly my point !

hyperultra
01-09-2019, 10:43 PM
All punters can do is complain anonymously on forums while we all nod silently. No brothel is going to lose business just because a handful don't get their booking

And to all punting newcomers and anonymous friends, when you bring your $250+ cash to a booking, this is the key issue to understand

hyperultra
01-09-2019, 10:47 PM

If you read the OP, another customer being late wasnt the problem. Another customer had been given the booking.

Sadlesson
01-09-2019, 10:49 PM
If honouring bookings is not a priority for brothels, that its good we have put that statement out in the open then.

I am glad the punting newcomers are forewarned. And caveat emptor you guys travelling from far and wide

This is the industry. Accepted

Well guess we don't live in the same world where mistakes happen, If you have a issue with how they handle things then don't go, the main reason why they are known as one of the best and can charge premium price is cause they have a high percentage of happy customers, its never going to be perfect. If you really have an issue then go address management.

Also when a shop has bad management a lot of punters rant about it and just boycott the shop.

Brothelcreeper
01-09-2019, 10:51 PM
The shops don’t really give a shit. You walk out the door, another punter with $250 takes your place within a few seconds.

Fact.

I’m sure the shops get stuffed around by punters all day everyday which is why we get their nonchalant shrug of the shoulders when we do complain.

I’m a line up man as I want to see what I am throwing my hard earned cash at. Don’t like what I see, I can walk.

Sadlesson
01-09-2019, 10:53 PM
Okay and i still stand to my point is it happening often? i see a person who has one post have a complain about a shop cause he had a bad experience.

wilisno
01-09-2019, 10:56 PM
And to all punting newcomers and anonymous friends, when you bring your $250+ cash to a booking, this is the key issue to understand

Your smearing campaign wouldn’t go very far, as their track record says it all !

hyperultra
01-09-2019, 11:03 PM
The shops don’t really give a shit. You walk out the door, another punter with $250 takes your place within a few seconds.
Fact.

I’m sure the shops get stuffed around by punters all day everyday which is why we get their nonchalant shrug of the shoulders when we do complain.

Thanks. Another who states the facts, and doesnt make excuses

Anonymous friends, lets rise as one. At least be aware of the practice and the ways to minimise it happening to you. This is not about any one shop, its about bookings.

You walk out the door, another punter with $250 takes your place within a few seconds.

Fact.

Very true. Chilling really

As long as delays are not excessive or frequent, it should be understandable. More importantly, if the shop handles their mistake in a proper manner, I won’t let that ruin my mood of the day !

Agree with this

hyperultra
01-09-2019, 11:45 PM
I'm 100% with you on this mate but sadly you're wasting your time... there's a minority here who get your point. And then there's the "get over it" brigade. It's the principle that matters but nothing you say is gonna make them see your point. The shops know this "get over it" mentality exists too and is one of the reasons they don't give a rat's arse about stuffing up a booking.

May your next one be your best ;-)

Get over it indeed. I know there are a lot of newcomers on here that are a bit wiser few facts have been laid out in the open. Hope your next punt is a great one as well

CunningLinguist
01-09-2019, 11:45 PM
If a shop gives your booking away (or if the girl is late or whatever) then they should notify you, if they don't then it is bad business practice.

hyperultra
01-09-2019, 11:48 PM
If a shop gives your booking away (or if the girl is late or whatever) then they should notify you, if they don't then it is bad business practice.

Yes. My only point was related to the OP, who described the specific situation where another guy was given his booking time. Not a late prior booking.
Im glad some understood and dont make excuses for this double booking practice
The analogy, is the restaurant giving another patton at around the same time of your booking, your table

When I joined this forum, I sighed when I learnt the scene is about punting and risk. Its somehow helpful for me and others, for the some of the industry home truths to be clearly stated

Its not uncommon for customers to drive from one far side of Sydney to get to the city. Thats why they book. But as we learnt, that doesnt mean anything because of human error. Im glad some brothel managers arent driving trains or work in air traffic control.

Ive had my say and responded to forum members. Now lets see what the consensus is.

blitz
03-09-2019, 12:12 AM
i'm sure the shops get stuffed around by punters all day everyday
This.
So many punters cancel and most don't have the decency to phone and let you know. They just don't show.
The OP compared a brothel with a restaurant or mechanic. If a restaurant or mechanic got the same number of no shows that a brothel does, they would go out of business.
Unfortunately for you guys the punter at reception with dollars in his hand is more valuable than any booking.
This is exactly why a lot of private girls request deposits. Punters are just too damned unreliable.

hyperultra
03-09-2019, 12:35 AM
This.
So many punters cancel and most don't have the decency to phone and let you know. They just don't show.
The OP compared a brothel with a restaurant or mechanic. If a restaurant or mechanic got the same number of no shows that a brothel does, they would go out of business.
Unfortunately for you guys the punter at reception with dollars in his hand is more valuable than any booking.
This is exactly why a lot of private girls request deposits. Punters are just too damned unreliable.

Learn the home truths

Another home truth in punting is that regulars are taken for granted. It seems that because randoms dont show up, so regulars are no better

The main remedies when dealing with more expensive brothels:
Ring one hour ahead to minimize the chances "human error" compromises your booking.
Ideally deal with and ring a manager who has met you before. Most shops have only a few managers, so they have no excuse, and they will be able to see your messages over the previous months to know how reliable you are. You are not a stranger or a random

Ring ahead because there is no inconvenience like driving to the other side of the city, and someone else telling you how you will be spending your > $250+
Wtf

Dont book at peak times, or you are screwed

Arrive early so you can get an idea if your booking is likely to be honoured
Do some research to see which other women rostered have decent reviews.
Most likely though you will have to wait. Get ready to say your preferred alternative if indeed they dishonour your advanced booking

Inform the forum here about your experience. Dont have to name and shame, just describe what happened. Forum members can join the dots

The punting industry would ideally prefer that they choose who you see. You are anonymous, and ripe for being baited and switched
In consumer law this is actually outlawed, but again as an anonymous consumer, you arent protected

Its your money. You choose with whom you will be spending your money. Isnt that how spending money is supposed to work?

des888
03-09-2019, 01:19 AM
Are you having a cry over one stuffed up booking? Easy mate don’t go back to that place . I go to one well known establishment two to three times a week for nearly two years and have never had issues within booking yes the odd late start due to the punter before that’s about it.

CunningLinguist
03-09-2019, 08:44 PM
I had a private tell me once that only half her clients don't go through with it, some don't show up and some walk when they see her, I walked since she misrepresented herself in the add ...
I've seen another private that has guys begging her to fit them in when she does a tour ...

liminal
03-09-2019, 09:24 PM
I had a private tell me once that only half her clients don't go through with it, some don't show up and some walk when they see her, I walked since she misrepresented herself in the add ...
I've seen another private that has guys begging her to fit them in when she does a tour ...

Truth in advertising and exemplary service . Not a tricky mix

But many service based industries and sole traders irrespective of their trade and wares shit in their own nest .. so to speak.

personally Been mucked about through a few mishandled bookings, as much as have a couple times been very late and failed due to a non comms situation been able to advise.

It caused a minor annoyance , as sometimes the shop speaks truth when they say the girl lost a booking because they held the spot

And sometimes it ain’t so and sometimes the spotr is immediately filled not all shops are QVB or Ginza busy

Short answer as prev indicated a 1 in 200 chance error is a fair dice roll.

Brothelcreeper
03-09-2019, 10:43 PM
This thread is boring now....

Niceguy11
04-09-2019, 04:02 PM
Its annoying as fuck. I made a regular punting booking today and I'm waiting. I mean wtf. Told the girl would start at a certain time so I arrived. Then told another customer is seeing her. I would change shops but I like my regular so I guess it's a catch 22. But seriously. Regular punters at shops deserve better customer service ? It's not helping that I'm horny as fuck

Niceguy11
04-09-2019, 04:03 PM
This thread is boring now....

BC it's annoying.

Niceguy11
04-09-2019, 04:04 PM
I'm just annoyed because I know how good it is to see a WL when they first start compared to 2 am in the morning.

hyperultra
04-09-2019, 04:37 PM
Its annoying as fuck. I made a regular punting booking today and I'm waiting. I mean wtf. Told the girl would start at a certain time so I arrived. Then told another customer is seeing her. I would change shops but I like my regular so I guess it's a catch 22. But seriously. Regular punters at shops deserve better customer service ? It's not helping that I'm horny as fuck

Dont name the place, but how much are they charging an hour? Was it a previous customer over staying, or a booking extension, or did another customer take your booking slot. Its reasonable to ask for an explanation

Niceguy11
04-09-2019, 08:13 PM
Dont name the place, but how much are they charging an hour? Was it a previous customer over staying, or a booking extension, or did another customer take your booking slot. Its reasonable to ask for an explanation

No definitely wont be naming the shop hyperultra. Basically I finished work early today and messaged the shop asking to see my regular. The shop responded and said arrive at a certain time. So I arrive at that time and was told I needed to wait around 20 minutes. I was offered to see other girls but declined. After waiting in the waiting area, I was told my regular was free and so we went up stairs to the room.

Look, I can understand that sometimes its hard managing 5 - 10 girls with punters coming and going but it just shits me when I have to wait. If you make a booking for a certain time, why can't they stick to that time ?

Regardless of what happened today, I walked out happy and totally forgot about waiting 20 minutes. All other times bookings have been close to or earlier than the booked time (booking at 2:00 pm, girl walks out at 2:05 or 10 minutes earlier if you are early).

hyperultra
04-09-2019, 08:17 PM
No definitely wont be naming the shop hyperultra. Basically I finished work early today and messaged the shop asking to see my regular. The shop responded and said arrive at a certain time. So I arrive at that time and was told I needed to wait around 20 minutes. I was offered to see other girls but declined. After waiting in the waiting area, I was told my regular was free and so we went up stairs to the room.

Look, I can understand that sometimes its hard managing 5 - 10 girls with punters coming and going but it just shits me when I have to wait. If you make a booking for a certain time, why can't they stick to that time ?

Regardless of what happened today, I walked out happy and totally forgot about waiting 20 minutes. All other times bookings have been close to or earlier than the booked time (booking at 2:00 pm, girl walks out at 2:05 or 10 minutes earlier if you are early).

So in that case it sounds like the previous session started late or went overtime. Also the manager wanted to keep you happy by letting you book the WL you wanted with relatively short notice. And you got your woman of first choice so all good

Niceguy11
04-09-2019, 10:08 PM
So in that case it sounds like the previous session started late or went overtime. Also the manager wanted to keep you happy by letting you book the WL you wanted with relatively short notice. And you got your woman of first choice so all good

Yes that's true, but I forgot to mention that this was organised around 2 - 3 hours before I arrived at the shop. At that time, we agree a time to arrive at the shop. I could've seen another girl straight away but I want what I want if that makes sense.

Regardless of what happened, I walked out happy so all good.

cheetah2
04-09-2019, 10:46 PM
It would be good if the shop could inform the punter knowing the appt needs to be pushed back and this will mean more work for the shop.

I'm tempted to mention or request this when making a booking. And, I vaguely remember some shops do notify you of your original booking was via wechat.

It would be nice if the wait is not boring...

Niceguy11
05-09-2019, 11:50 AM
Yes true cheetah2. Its just annoying when you are horny and want to have sex but have to wait.

liminal
05-09-2019, 01:09 PM
Now we come to the slow inevitable climactic and grinding conclusion To the thread then, amen

cue , the sound Of Gregorian monks chanting

What I have learnt, is actually there is no disrespect, And for those who do believe they’ve been personally disrespected that of course is valid.

Instead, i just see people who often not either that customer service oriented, because they are either underpaid, understaffed, possibly dealing with ESL issues , poor or no training , combined with with precious and Princess staff and dealing with precious and Princess punters,

I don’t think it’s a growing trend I don’t think it’s a new issue, nor is it solely confined to this service industry.

Niceguy, Good to see that you kept a balanced Outlook and you did get in the end , what you wanted. To feel happy.

Now once I went to my favourite craft brewery to have my favourite craft beer, and had driven across leagues and much distance through harrowing peak hour traffic with a raging thirst only to find they run out And, a new keg not coming on.

What do you do.

wilisno
05-09-2019, 01:44 PM
Now once I went to my favourite craft brewery to have my favourite craft beer, and had driven across leagues and much distance through harrowing peak hour traffic with a raging thirst only to find they run out And, a new keg not coming on.

What do you do.

Post your complaint on the beer drinking forum then no one would drink at that bar ! ;) ;) ;)

liminal
05-09-2019, 03:18 PM
Post your complaint on the beer drinking forum then no one would drink at that bar ! ;) ;) ;)

Oops my bad ... like sydney newbie in the I’m not a punter but a tinder ranger thread , I’m half drunk , tired and delusional

Has anyone here started a craft beer tinder disrespect thread , if so mods, move there please 🙄

I think I need funny lessons not sex lessons