PDA

View Full Version : Shop info 83 macgregor tc, bardon

raphaeld
01-09-2019, 07:45 PM
Hey fellow punters. Just a quick important info about this shop. Some of the girls have STDs and god knows what else. This reliable info is from a girl who works in their chain shop and overheard the convo of some of the old girls. By a few months maybe that thing will spread like contagion to all of em there. Stay safe. Dicks out for a clean and healthy penis:shout:

Mister Reality
03-09-2019, 08:27 AM
Been once to that shop. She asked 3 times if i was a cop, gave a shit service and no shower.
Not been inspired to return. Now even less inclined haha

reddoor
03-09-2019, 12:02 PM
Hey fellow punters. Just a quick important info about this shop. Some of the girls have STDs and god knows what else. This reliable info is from a girl who works in their chain shop and overheard the convo of some of the old girls. By a few months maybe that thing will spread like contagion to all of em there. Stay safe. Dicks out for a clean and healthy penis:shout:
Why have u posted this on the PO part?
Sounds like something a rival shop or disgruntled customer would post..
This could be the case at any shop, apart from showing us all a current cert of health what would u suggest we do?

RottenLittlePunt
03-09-2019, 05:10 PM
It's against TOS to name an ML or shop regarding an unsubstantiated claim of STIs.

9. No names of worker and shop should be mentioned for unsubstantiated claim of STI infection, unless no action taken from the shop regarding the claim.

APL
04-09-2019, 10:53 AM

Yes Rapheald I believe Trump also

reddoor
04-09-2019, 11:01 AM
Yes Rapheald I believe Trump also
Make Massage Great Again!!!!

raphaeld
04-09-2019, 12:49 PM
Why have u posted this on the PO part?
Sounds like something a rival shop or disgruntled customer would post..
This could be the case at any shop, apart from showing us all a current cert of health what would u suggest we do?

Hey bumbling and horny as hell newbie here and still learning the ropes. Only posted because thought it might be relevant. A rumour but I thought to post so whoever is anal about such stuff can stay away. I don't have any health certs to prove my post.
I am a disgruntled customer I can tell you that. Been there a few times. A little bit more pricey,very mediocre service and was haggling prices with at least 2 girls during the massage. I don't know if they've been raided before but they seem very on edge, asking me where I work and other questions.

Mister Reality
05-09-2019, 08:37 AM
Hey bumbling and horny as hell newbie here and still learning the ropes. Only posted because thought it might be relevant. A rumour but I thought to post so whoever is anal about such stuff can stay away. I don't have any health certs to prove my post.
I am a disgruntled customer I can tell you that. Been there a few times. A little bit more pricey,very mediocre service and was haggling prices with at least 2 girls during the massage. I don't know if they've been raided before but they seem very on edge, asking me where I work and other questions.

Mate, i can tell you my session sounds like yours, but despite how anonymous this seems you have to be careful throwing shit around like “some of the girls have stds”
Odds are most of these lovely ladies take risks with their health from dirty bastards who dont get themselves checked. They do this cause they need the money that extra services provide. If they get anything they risk a period of time not earning any money at all. There are plenty of ladies at all manner of shops who do get themselves checked and miss time due to this
If it was a shit service, thats probably enough to make people wary. Dont have to throw around haymakers to make your point.

ococpunt
05-09-2019, 09:58 AM
you can get STIs from a basic hj with dirty towels or hands or oil...

there's a certain risk involved with punting, but punters need to have boundaries...

APL
05-09-2019, 10:10 AM
MR You summed it up beautifully Bro
have been there a few times with never a great review to post,but to throw them under the bus is ridiculous especially with this shop being in a stable of 5-6 shops with MLs rotating between them