PDA

View Full Version : Ginza K Alice - Small petite hot body, very good service, she deserves more!

hc2030
06-09-2019, 11:07 PM
I have been seeing so many Chinese girls and haven't seen much Korean girls since K Barbie, Angela, Love left. I did feel want to see one this week so I booked Stella. Yes - Stella, as Jessie did recommend that to me. Unfortunately I got messaged 3 hours before the session that she got period, so I chose another Korean girl that she was on my list too. Room 22 - the room that I was with Joy last time, just one big mirror in front of the bed, shower room is outside the room.

While I was going upstairs towards the room, she already opened the door and greeted me. And the first thing she asked me was that do I come here often. I was surprised and did think if she was asking if I come to this room often, but then I get what she exactly means and said yes I come Ginza often. And she said oh because the boss told her just before the session that needs to give good service to me haha...I feel special and I didn't get disappointed at the end.

Look and Body
By the look at her, about mid 20s girl who has a small petite body, big soft boobs, maybe enhanced but quite soft and feels very good. Having small tattoos on her belly and behind her back near her hip which was quite sexy. Long light brown hair looks nice as well.

Shower
Had some body slide and bbbj, had some good eye contact and moaning during the bj which was quite satisfying.

Foreplay
I was asked to flip around and had some massage on my back. She wanted me to relax, it was funny that I was relaxing but she kept asking me to relax as she thought I was not relaxing. And asked why I was so hard on my back. And I said I am hard everywhere lol. After that she kissed me around my back while her hands was wandering my body around which I liked a lot. She did the same when I flipped over as well and had some DFK. She also gave me a pretty good bbbj. Some of her techniques did remind me K Barbie who had the best bbbj I have ever had. Very good eye contact and she likes to put my hands on her boobs. Squeezing her boobs does feel very nice, but luckily I survived the bj and didn't cum (even though I know CIM is included).

1st Round
She asked funny and looked like she was asking if I know how to sex. She was actually mean how would I want to go for sex in terms of positions, I was dumb to say that I could do all positions lol. But we started cowgirl first with more DFK while I was holding her boobs. It was one of the best moments holding her boobs. Then switched for missionary and with more DFK, I did grab her boobs again as her boobs is one of the highlights. I am a gentle guy as I dont want to squeeze hard but she seems want me to push her boobs harder and squeeze harder. After a while I finally released my load.

Resting
A bit of chit chat and asked if I want second round - hell yes of course!

2nd Round
Shortest rest ever - less than 5 minutes rest and she was already stroking my dick while we were having more DFK. Went for more bbbj, I was semi hard quickly but couldn't release my cum just yet even for 20+ minutes (the longest 1 hour session ever as the resting time was very short). She was trying so hard to suck me and after for like 15-20 mins, she asked if I wanted her to keep sucking or sex, I went for more bj as I don't think I will able to cum in 2nd round during sex in a short time. After 5 more minutes, she asked if I want hj, hell yes, i like hj so much lol, putting huge amount of oil that could flood 2-3 dicks and started stroking, stroking while putting my dick on one side of her boob and I was grabbing the other side of her boob. Took after 2-3 minutes (which was longer than normal), I finally cummed on her boobs, made a big mess :)

Heard the buzzer while we were cleaning up, overall I am quite satisfied with the session! She is not busy as not much customers find her, but she deserves more!

Pros
- Very friendly
- Nice smile
- Cheeky
- Very nice good feeling big boobs
- Hot killing body
- Very eager to please
- Pretty good techniques in bbbj
- Many DFKs
- Love her boobs being grabbed and squeezed hard

Cons
None...I couldn't think of

mysteryguy
07-09-2019, 12:01 AM
Maybe you had tight ass. Hahah. That’s why she asked you to relax more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hornedone
07-09-2019, 07:35 AM
Is she bald/smooth? Maybe your ass cheeks were clenched so could not give you DD

hc2030
08-09-2019, 05:00 PM
Is she bald/smooth? Maybe your ass cheeks were clenched so could not give you DD

it has stated no DD though