PDA

View Full Version : General talk Disabled sex service

aussiegaigin
08-09-2019, 06:04 PM
Some interesting comments on this story:
'A human need': Disability groups say people on NDIS should have access to sex workers

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/a-human-need-disability-groups-say-people-on-ndis-should-have-access-to-sex-workers-20190903-p52nj7.html

murphy
08-09-2019, 07:11 PM
Taxpayer funded sex?

warwick1
08-09-2019, 07:37 PM
Taxpayer funded sex?
Do you have a problem with that?? I do not...cheers

holi_day
08-09-2019, 07:43 PM
They should recruit volunteers.

Bundyon
08-09-2019, 08:07 PM
Im for it .............

Raybo
09-09-2019, 10:09 AM
Jim Jeffries covers this topic the best. The story goes for 25 minutes but is one of the funniest stories ever. I saw him do this about 10 years ago and chatted with Andrew and Jim after the gig about it....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XsLwzXxeBe8

warwick1
09-09-2019, 10:45 AM
Jim Jeffries covers this topic the best. The story goes for 25 minutes but is one of the funniest stories ever. I saw him do this about 10 years ago and chatted with Andrew and Jim after the gig about it....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XsLwzXxeBe8

Mate that is hilarious.....cheers

AHLUNGOR
09-09-2019, 12:27 PM
They should recruit volunteers.

Im for it .............

So you guys are willing to serve that 40 yr old lady with MS in the article? Respect !!

liminal
09-09-2019, 01:34 PM
So you guys are willing to serve that 40 yr old lady with MS in the article? Respect !!

For a few years through uni worked as a disability support worker and house manager , supporting adults with intellectual and or physical disabilities

Agreed the comedic riff of Jeffries is fukn hilariously gold and by the end deeply poignant ...and real.

It’s the best AR I’ve ever seen on this forum

In the work role, id Taken a few young adults to brothels and provided some limited physical assistance .

Personally I’ve got no issue with NDIS paying for sexual therapies.

I can see the issue that GOVT. want to contest, however , just think they are over reaching in the cited example .

But damn glad the woman with MS Had the willingness to iniitially challenge the ruling, and hoping it gets good run in court .

People with disabilities are more often denied sexual identity, let alone been able to outwardly express themselves and have been historically subjected to all manner of atrocity e.g forced sterilisation without consent been an extreme to parents creating significant issues .

It’s not valid. so look forward to seeing where the court case goes.

As for the woman with MS,? I’m hoping she keeps on getting the pleasure of physical touch , stimulation and the big O

Back to your comment el Lungor .. agreed. Respect

However just cause you might have a disability don’t mean you ain’t still going to be a little choosy

AHLUNGOR
09-09-2019, 02:09 PM
I remember way back a few years, one member in wheelchair? was asking where he can have a RnT session and the shop has level access / or accessible via wheelchair ?

Told him he can go to 252b Stanmore and ask them to open the front door on Parramatta Road , I even checked with Coco that the front door can indeed be opened and can let people in . Never heard back from the guy so wasn’t sure if he had his happy ending or not, but we did try to lend a helping hands - punt intended....... haha

Ps. For that same matter , I think in the CBD, the two shops at 741,and 121 Quay St and Golden Rose on Sussex?? are the only shops where wheel chair can access, hope this help.

And if anyone know of others shops which are wheelchair friendly, please share.

Cheers

liminal
09-09-2019, 02:30 PM
I remember way back a few years, one member in wheelchair? was asking where he can have a RnT session and the shop has level access / or accessible via wheelchair ?

Told him he can go to 252b Stanmore and ask them to open the front door on Parramatta Road , I even checked with Coco that the front door can indeed be opened and can let people in . Never heard back from the guy so wasn’t sure if he had his happy ending or not, but we did try to lend a helping hands - punt intended....... haha

Ps. For that same matter , I think in the CBD, the two shops at 741,and 121 Quay St and Golden Rose on Sussex?? are the only shops where wheel chair can access, hope this help.

And if anyone know of others shops which are wheelchair friendly, please share.

Cheers

Perhaps a new thread or a sticky

Shops that provide disabled access and or services

Detailing as you have whether grnd floor and wheel chair or other mobility friendly , and if any specific staff work with people with a disability

murphy
09-09-2019, 06:21 PM
There is an old guy in a motorised wheelchair in my apartment block who uses WL services
Every week or so I see him waiting in the lobby. He meets up with a different youngish attractive lady each week after 6pm and they take the lift up. Government NDIS workers would usually finish by 5 so it isnt a government helper. One day I may be paying for his servicing?
He always seems confident with the ladies, so good luck to him