PDA

View Full Version : Question Regular wl retired

bobbi-stretch
08-09-2019, 10:05 PM
After seeing her for over a year i found out my favorite regular has retired, i feel extremely sad and depressed and a bit stupid for feeling this way. I have another regular and i feel like cutting it of with her just so i dont feel like this again. Any other bros felt like this?. And how do you guys not get attached to them?

Climax598
08-09-2019, 11:29 PM
Ya ya we heard this before nothing new and gone though it. Suck it up mate. How came she didn't tell you she is retiring?

bobbi-stretch
09-09-2019, 02:49 PM
Ya ya we heard this before nothing new and gone though it. Suck it up mate. How came she didn't tell you she is retiring?

She told me she was thinking of it in a few months, a week later she is gone. Would of liked to have got a chance to say goodbye to her, Guess i wasn't as special as i thought.

AHLUNGOR
09-09-2019, 07:00 PM
She told me she was thinking of it in a few months, a week later she is gone. Would of liked to have got a chance to say goodbye to her, Guess i wasn't as special as i thought.

There you have it Bobbi,

The best way to forget and move on is to look for someone new to replace, before you know it, your minds will be belonging to the new girl !

Climax598
09-09-2019, 07:51 PM
I guess the girl want a new life without any attachment and memories of their past life. Some do contract from time to time. We say hi and how are things. Is just your luck. Move on like Any relationship.

bobbi-stretch
09-09-2019, 08:58 PM
Just dealing with it all on my own sucks as i cant tell family or friends why ive been down the last couple of days been telling them im "sick". I have another reg im seeing 2morrow so she will kick start the moving on lol.

des888
09-09-2019, 09:01 PM
Yeah it sucks was pretty devo when Miko left 278 but not depressed sad as it happens I guess. You will move on in time mate

PervySage
09-09-2019, 10:56 PM
Guess i wasn't as special as i thought.

No one is ever as special as they have been led to believe by an ML / WL.

Don't worry keep punting in a few weeks you will find a other WL to make you feel special.

Climax598
10-09-2019, 12:08 AM
Did she sweet talk you in giving her extra money and gifts?

bobbi-stretch
10-09-2019, 12:31 AM
Did she sweet talk you in giving her extra money and gifts?

Never gave her extra money or gifts and she never asked, she gave me small gifts from time to time shes a very sweet girl.

Lostinblonde
10-09-2019, 09:40 PM
it is sad but in most cases i feel that girls have a stronger will power to cut off than men.

murphy
10-09-2019, 09:50 PM
Its not complicated. Men are sex and power focused. Women are security and sometimes money focused

hornedone
11-09-2019, 08:19 AM
Once another gives you deepthroat you'll move on

optimusprime
22-09-2019, 01:14 AM
Yeah it sucks was pretty devo when Miko left 278 but not depressed sad as it happens I guess. You will move on in time mateDoes anyone know where is miko working ay the moment?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

des888
22-09-2019, 02:22 AM
Man if you find out please let me know

optimusprime
22-09-2019, 02:41 AM
Man if you find out please let me knowHow many times have you seen miko?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

gentlescream
22-09-2019, 03:20 AM
ok, this became a near confession, and much longer than I expected, but thought I'd leave my mark nonetheless

I never thought I'd get to ten years in punting. I was desperate for the skin to skin touch. So I started in '11. I only mention this to tell you that I have had several regulars, over this time. I can almost guarantee that with more punting experience (under the assumption that you are just getting out of your rookie time), you'll forget about it more easily and find out how easy it is to find a new good regular. I'll give you some of my old examples:

- One left the whole scene without tell me, although we even talked via SMS. She came back nearly two years later. I saw her a few times afterwards, but some spark had gone. I visited the shop sometime again later, picked someone else, saw me pass by and said "I destroy you cock!" :P. Yeah, gotta see her again sometime.

- Another one left the country, we kept in touch. We saw each other overseas, then she came to Sydney, saw her in the shop. Then she left again. We keep in contact, but she has baggage. Won't be going anywhere. Actually, come to think of, similar case with about 4~5 different WLs I keep contact with. Granted, this was the only one that came back to Sydney, even briefly. They all have massive baggage though. Probably not surprising. We all have 'em, but they definitely had more than most people.

- Another one that I had seen once every few months, we got along really well every time and she was really happy to see me and understood I couldn't see her often due to the distance. She couldn't take some of my pounding, saying that if she was my g/f, it would be better, since I'd be the only one giving her the D. So, we sorta became a bad pill for each other. We didn't have each other's numbers, turns out she returned home and got married, or so rumor has it.

- Was msging back and forth with one ML that I really liked. Disappeared all of a sudden. Mamasan later told me she had a kid with someone else (she was only mid 20s when I met her), returned home to help run some love hotel that her potential fiance's family was running. This one kinda stung.

- A girl out west was my ideal type in looks, body, and even mind that we got quite close. She left, rumoured to have married, but came back to shop, but stopped seeing Asians. Then disappeared. This one also stung.

- Another one that had massive tits and orgasmed like crazy, saw her a definite double digit sessions, but I hadn't seen her for some time. had a kid with a non-customer, didn't have the funds for an abortion, came to me crying. I was broke at the time and she didn't take my calls a bit later when I had some cash. She eventually had the child and got the visa. We still keep in contact, poor thing married this fuckin' bum, admittedly regrets the brief talks we had about getting together and she asks for some petty cash. She may even try to pay it back in 'other methods' once she gets her figure back.

- Recently lost another regular that was my go to girl when all seemed lost. She's not responding to my msgs. She's disappeared before and came back, and I think she may do so again. But, found another go to at same shop!

Now, I will admit that I do sometimes remember some of these lost girls and momentarily miss them dearly that I'd even gratify myself thinking of them. But after 2~3 "special" or "particular" ones, I never had any heartache for more than few minutes. The two that stung clung on to me longer than I'm willing to admit. But nothing that bad since then. Your body and mind learns that there is always some awesome pussy and funout waiting to be had. Better or worse than the lost regular? Well, that's debatable. But it's more likely you miss the connection, comfort, and similarity more than the girl or the sex itself. We'll all have our long lost ones, but for the most part, that type of connection can be found again without too much difficulty.

And, while it's of course never ever a guarantee, some do pop back up later in time, and it really makes it quite sweet. But, also, you actually do realise during that re-meet, but while you did miss them, that re-meet is surprisingly anti climatic emotionally. Although - I can't deny...absolutely awesome sexually! Some I got on their first day back, they hadn't fucked at ALL for quite some time - I think some of my younger ex-GFs didn't even have a vag that tight.

Punting does include some shallow (or less shallow) emotional benefits, which I admit I have enjoyed.
I have also had a really good punt help myself esteem that helped other aspects of my life. I have also found myself getting over a damn dud of a punt very quickly. I struggled as an adult to get over disappointment at times and got stuck in the past. Never thought punting would help this!

But long story short, punting experience is not only about seeing sh**loads of girls, but also controlling the emotional side so that you enjoy punting for what it is - purely physical business transactions for the enjoyment of a fuck or two. For YOUR benefit as a paying customer.

GS

Idurian
22-09-2019, 10:26 AM
Thanks for sharing your world experiences

Lostinblonde
22-09-2019, 01:25 PM
Kudos to this. I am still learning how to cope with the bad mood.

bobbi-stretch
22-09-2019, 04:01 PM
If she retired, she has made her money or has a sponsor so no longer needs to work

Thats better than your favorite WL banning you from her shop and refuses to see you

Dam that sounds rough, what made her so go so cold like that?