PDA

View Full Version : General talk TALL TINDER TALES

liminal
10-09-2019, 11:13 AM
Post them here .. the taller the more they teeeter the better ... just make sure you entertain and provide wonderment and mirth

I’ll happily share mine

I would though as a caveat as I think
Many who don’t use online for hookups

Please both provide general
Description of yourself and your MO

liminal
10-09-2019, 11:42 AM
I sense this is my home and where I make my bed. Thanks @liminal

It’s for all n sundry my ‘newbie’ punt bro’

as for bed careful it ain’t short sheeted

Raybo
10-09-2019, 11:45 AM
Yep, this will work, though there sadly won't be any contributions from this little black duck, unless of course I go complicate my life even further and setup a Tinder account or I take the next step with one of the many Pinay, Thai or other SE Asian girls I have on a Facebook account.

murphy
10-09-2019, 04:31 PM
To the single men on this forum
A brief aside before the festivities begin

Can I tell my Tinder story?

Im in my mid 30s, so not old. I wasted a good 10 years on these dating sites chasing tail. Before I found out about punting.
You spend a lot of time taking women out and dining and going on outings, so they feel comfortable with you. Deep down you know, that its only about the sex. Otherwise you wouldn't be sitting down in the first place for coffee, let alone a meal.
On the other hand if you are a quality guy and are fishing in the right waters, you may meet a women who is perfectly suited, but you dump her because you are a big stud with too many options.
I spent every Friday and Saturday and Sunday of every week, seeing three different women a weekend. Sometimes I would be caught by one woman, because another woman had left all her underwear on my indoor clothesline, from the night before, so they would dry. Try explaining that.

I wasted months and years with women I had zero in common with. Good fun at the time, but looking back I wasted my life.
Its lust not logic. The dick doesnt see the big picture

Strong recommendation is to save both money and time, by punting regularly instead. Given the time you save, its money worth spending.
You will think more clearly.
Instead of spending your waking hours getting into the next dates pants, spend all your free time getting a better job in a better neighborhood and finding a few real quality ladies to spend proper time with. Focus on making a bigger income, trust me, women will follow
When you are forty, even fifty, you can still be having fun, no need to get married until you are financially set up. Get your career properly set up. The women will then come. Damn, you can still be dating 20 year olds when you are 40-50 and single. Especially if you have money.

This is to all the guys chasing low hanging fruit while your life passes by. Your stories will be more interesting if you tell us how you have added punting into the mix and its many benefits.
There is no need to prove your masculinity to yourself. Dick in pussy can be organised quickly (with punting) and its done for the day, or you can drag it out as a dating saga. By all means have fun. But if you have nothing in common with the women you are dating, remember the warning, and the good news about the future if you play your career cards right

I wish I had been given this advice at age 20. Anyone else agree with this ?

BuryYourDead
10-09-2019, 04:43 PM

I wasted a good 10 years on these dating sites chasing tail. Before I found put about punting
You will spend a lot of time taking them out and dining and going on outings, so they feel comfortable with you. Deep down you know, that its only about the sex. Otherwise you wouldn't be sitting down in the first place for coffee let alone a meal.
I spent every Friday and Saturday and Sunday of every week, seeing three different women a weekend. Sometimes I would be caught by one woman, because another woman had left all her underwear on my indoor clothesline, from the night before, so they would dry. Try explaining that.

I wasted months and years with women I had zero in common with. Good fun at the time, but looking back I wasted my life.
Its lust not logic. Little dick not big picture

Strong recommendation is save both money and time, by punting regularly instead. You will think more clearly. Spend all your free time instead, getting a better job in a better neighborhood and finding a few real quality ladies to spend proper time with. Focus on making a bigger income, trust me women will follow
When you are forty, even fifty, you can still be having fun, no need to get married until you are financially set up. Get your career properly set up. The women will then come. Damn, you can still be dating 20 year olds when you are 40-50 and single. Especially if you have money.

This is to all the guys chasing low hanging fruit while your life passes by

This.

100% bro.

liminal
10-09-2019, 05:09 PM
Please I don’t want agony aunts on this thread. This is a how to and after report....

I just want talk of tall tinder tales .. of derring do .. not regret

So please back to the tale(s) and preferably start each new story with alliteration...

liminal
10-09-2019, 05:15 PM
P.S I’m. Seeing a cute consenting Colombian (note use of alliteration ) woman tonight and just at the supermarket and then will prep for dinner. like sydney _newbie the woman, is buying the wine .

Out last meet up I bought the wine. and was a pleasurable evening of chat sex little sleep and intense wake up BBBJ and fucking.

Btw can anyone make a cheese and cured meats platter recommendation

murphy
10-09-2019, 05:27 PM
Please I don’t want agony aunts on this thread. This is a how to and after report....

I just want talk of tall tinder tales .. of derring do .. not regret

So please back to the tale(s) and preferably start each new story with alliteration...

Kudos to you for starting a dedicated thread.
I loved the fun at the time.

I also would be enjoying the tales too, if I wasnt at the other end of Niagara falls. Didnt see it coming and then my rowboat went over the edge. The bottom.
Have lots of fun and enjoy your youth, and your energy, while it lasts. The merri go round stops soon and the reality sinks in

Signing out.

SavageXXX
10-09-2019, 09:05 PM

I wasted a good 10 years on these dating sites chasing tail. Before I found out about punting.
You spend a lot of time taking women out and dining and going on outings, so they feel comfortable with you. Deep down you know, that its only about the sex. Otherwise you wouldn't be sitting down in the first place for coffee, let alone a meal.
On the other hand if you are a quality guy and are fishing in the right waters, you may meet a women who is perfectly suited, but you dump her because you are a big stud with too many options.

Its lust not logic. Little dick not big picture

Strong recommendation is save both money and time, by punting regularly instead. Given the time you save, its money worth spending.
Instead of spending your waking hours getting into the next dates pants, spend all your free time getting a better job in a better neighborhood and finding a few real quality ladies to spend proper time with. Focus on making a bigger income, trust me women will follow

This is to all the guys chasing low hanging fruit while your life passes by. Your stories will be more interesting if you tell us how you have added punting into the mix and its many benefits.
There is no need to prove your masculinity to yourself. Dick in pussy can be organised quickly (with punting) and its done for the day, or you can drag it out as a dating saga. By all means have fun. But if you have nothing in common with the women you are dating, remember the warning, and the good news about the future if you play your career cards right
Best advise ever ... in other words Try make your self rich not to make others rich cause the wl and the brothel more rich then you

rooter
10-09-2019, 11:47 PM
The fable of the man, the island paradise, and Margot Robbie.
A man scores a trip on a luxury ocean liner.
There is a storm at sea and he gets ship wrecked on a desert island.
The only survivors are himself and the movie star Margot Robbie, as well as all the ships supplies of champagne, booze and fine food.
The island is a paradise with perfect sunny weather, lots of fresh water, fish, lobsters, and tropical fruits.
One thing leads to another and soon enough he and Margot Robbie start fucking.
Margot is a fantastic fuck, loves to dress up in sexy outfits for him, takes it in every hole, sucks cock like Dyson and loves cum on her face.
So there he is, drinking, eating, and fucking this famous glamorous movie star on this island paradise.
But the guy is not happy at all.
He thinks to himself, "why am I so unhappy? I am living the dream here. This is the ultimate. What's wrong?"
Then he gets a brilliant idea.
He finds a suitcase full of mens clothes and asks Margot to put them on, then he gets her to cover her hair with a baseball cap, take off her make up, and paint on a fake moustache.
Then he pours her a beer and pours one for himself and says to her. "Hey bro, guess what, I am fucking Margot Robbie, how fucking awesome is that!"

SavageXXX
11-09-2019, 12:25 AM
The man who always act and live like fake rich man , he will live poor

Dettol
11-09-2019, 12:32 AM
insecure dude is insecure LOL

CunningLinguist
11-09-2019, 12:49 AM

Errr, so you want to attract a woman attracted to wealth, sounds like a recipe for disaster, wouldn't it be better if she liked you not your money ....

krnboy
11-09-2019, 07:27 AM

I wasted a good 10 years on these dating sites chasing tail. Before I found out about punting.

Its lust not logic. The dick doesnt see the big picture

Strong recommendation is to save both money and time, by punting regularly instead. Given the time you save, its money worth spending.
Instead of spending your waking hours getting into the next dates pants, spend all your free time getting a better job in a better neighborhood and finding a few real quality ladies to spend proper time with. Focus on making a bigger income, trust me, women will follow

You are correct however I do believe it's good to date a lot of women to know what type of person you want to be with in the future. Also helps you discover yourself, although it is a waste of money, it's not a waste of time.

Each to their own really

PervySage
11-09-2019, 07:32 AM
Have lots of fun and enjoy your youth, and your energy, while it lasts. The merri go round stops soon and the reckoning then begins

Signing out.

Hope all is OK.

This forum is not really going to give you much help / support but definitely not in this thread for obvious reasons.

As for Merri go round..... Well I think we all know it's all fun while it's going around at full speed...

murphy
11-09-2019, 08:56 AM
CL I was referring to securing a good income so you dont have to work 6-7 days a week to cover the bills. Not flaunting wealth. I agree that you dont show off with money, otherwise you attract the wrong women
Krnboy you are right you do need to meet good quality women to learn who you are suited to. I wasted time (months, years) with people I really had no connection with, just the sex.
But in life some people have to make the mistakes themselves, and not listen to advice.
I wish I had been given the advice

Jamez11
11-09-2019, 10:13 AM
Was the guy who ran/founded Hillsong, who is a convicted paedophile there? Or his son who covered it up for years? Maybe ask them about reckoning.

Hopefully you left em some money on your way out.

krnboy
11-09-2019, 10:37 AM
I went to Hillsong on Sunday, and holy man on stage was talking about the reckoning.
I come here on a sex site, and I'm being told about the reckoning.

Is there anywhere to go without the reckoning these days? Whaddya reckon?

Religion is a man made concept for the kings to maintain control. Don't believe what they say.

This is getting a bit too deep but there was one single truth however people and their egos created their own version of "the truth".

Christianity, Islam and Judiasm hates homosexuality. However, if God created everything, why do animals have homosexual relationships and traits? Bit of a contradiction there.

I was once a Christian, glad I don't follow anymore.

In saying that, who cares if you come on this site :)

Raybo
11-09-2019, 11:53 AM
I think this little exercise is starting to go pear-shaped tbh.....

liminal
11-09-2019, 02:21 PM
And I innocently thought this would be a safe space for gents of certain interests, to post their pre tinder bumble punt food platter wine recommendations and get advice on selection.and plate arrangement as much as offered alternate selections, as per the cologne thread buried on here somewhere

I’m yet to see any alliteration. Let alone preference on Jamon, cheese and crackers...

I get by definition a tinder /bumble /IG (yes you can pick up on INSTAGRAM) punt as such is unless paid not a punt in the truer sense as explored here .

I use social apps for hook ups mindless sex and did even meet a gorgeous woman and for about 6 months we went ‘steady ‘ and during that time I did forgo punting

I’ve met cool switched on 18 year olds and crazy slightly unhinged corporate 42 year olds in the process . With sex approximately 1:5 I may end up having sex with . Like punting I’ll walk unlike punting I’ll only have spent the cost of a couple of drinks and may have had a good laugh with her before saying no thx.

I’m 50 go to the gym was described by a ML I saw out of her work times for 18 months as ugly beautiful .

Whilst I visit RnT more I do mix up my punts between direct pay for play and indirect. On balance I’ve enjoyed both transactions equally and curiously have about a 50% enjoyment sex sated sensation from either.

Though the RnT by its nature locations anonymity randomness can at times invoke different sensations and satisfying highs.

To some extent I’m surprised , aside from the guys who are doing o/S work trips and using WeChat LINE WHATSAPP ir tinder to hook up , that not so many of you here do use social apps to punt while at home

this morning after multiple shots and DFK 🙄 we ate a Colombian breakfast .

The really cool thing I learnt how to cook Arepa with sweet smoky pulled pork . Hmmm

murphy
11-09-2019, 03:46 PM
I went to Hillsong on Sunday, and holy man on stage was talking about the reckoning.

Newbie goes to Hillsong and also visits a punting site to talk about Tinder conquests.
None of that makes sense
So do we believe that you go to Hillsong, or do we believe your Tinder stories?
You've already indicated your tone by deriding people paying for sex, so I doubt your posts will be taken well

liminal
11-09-2019, 05:36 PM
@liminal And you're right. I'm surprised at this thread that there's such blow back to using app dating. I just love it when real, fun, cool, confident, sexy Sydney women are keen to do everything (and everything not listed on a brothel's pricing guide) because they enjoy it... and they enjoy your company. And there's no clock.

You do both. Isn't date night with wild fucking and genuine connection / chat so much better than the 60min sand glass being turned over the second your cash is received?

I swing both ways ... and can enjoy the intensity of an hour with a fave ML . Or starting afresh with a new woman with some wonderment and lust.

Though best times been with a ML doing all nighters at her place with a lunch and Luna park following evening . but that is rare and fleeting

And sure some, not all tinder punts offer deep stimulating convo or connection . and some not all offer great sex . What ever that means .

However I consider myself a skilled listener and able to have them hold court, if I’m lacking interest to talk much myself

Unlike you how we I only as a rule go to their house or location of their choosing .

@sydney_newbie cheer the fuk up mate and keep the stories coming .

Though as I note you’ve done an RnT maybe get a few more for experience or as I’ve done take a tinder punt to a known Rnt get a couples massage with HE or get her swapped in as part of the QVB mamasan mad man double and she can administer the HE.

CountryPunter
11-09-2019, 05:43 PM
I'd reckon there would be plenty on this forum that would be jealous of Newbie.
When I was a young bloke I hadn't heard of the internet let alone dating apps.
Way I see it, punting is well suited to older, attached guys who realistically wouldn't have any chance of fucking the hot young babes that a few dollars gives them access to. And any attached guys that play the hookup app game are taking a huge financial risk if they get caught out.
But if you're young, single or both no reason not to sow your oats in whatever field you like.
Meeting up with a tinder date seems like a punt anyhow. Don't know what you're getting.....same as walking into a shop and choosing a girl you haven't seen before.

Jamez11
11-09-2019, 05:45 PM
You got to remember nor everyone can get a hot, young Finnish backpacker and on the first date bring her to a "secret spot" and swap with 3 other fit/gym couples in a shower and bang the shit out of each other for an hour or fist some ramdom girl or fuk a stranger in a cinema or have a woman fly you interstate waiting on her knees all while having a another cute back packer on rotation.

Obviously, if most blokes could get this while investing very little time/money they would choose this in a heartbeat. However, even the most successful movie stars, celebrities, sporting hero's couldn't get this. Its only you, with some wine and cheese.

Just out of interest, what do you do if they're lactose intolerant?

liminal
11-09-2019, 05:56 PM
You got to remember nor everyone can get a hot, young Finnish backpacker and on the first date bring her to a "secret spot" and swap with 3 other fit/gym couples in a shower and bang the shit out of each other for an hour or fist some ramdom girl or fuk a stranger in a cinema or have a woman fly you interstate waiting on her knees all while having a another cute back packer on rotation.

Obviously, if most blokes could get this while investing very little time/money they would choose this in a heartbeat. However, even the most successful movie stars, celebrities, sporting hero's couldn't get this. Its only you, with some wine and cheese.

Just out of interest, what do you do if they're lactose intolerant?

Good point you make, and I hadn’t thought about gluten , lactose vegan Or other food intolerance or dietary preferences, I’m gonna add that to my usual online banter

However I can refer you to this thread so please if you have any recommendations post them here

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?92211-Post-punt-food-beverage-cravings-and-recipes

Jamez11
11-09-2019, 06:15 PM
Haha, thanks for the suggestion

Jamez11
11-09-2019, 06:17 PM
Can't see the attachment

Jamez11
11-09-2019, 06:27 PM
Can see it. It all still seems a bit far fetched for me. But will definitely keep reading em

blackchelsea
11-09-2019, 06:48 PM
@liminal And you're right. I'm surprised at this thread that there's such blow back to using app dating. I just love it when real, fun, cool, confident, sexy Sydney women are keen to do everything (and everything not listed on a brothel's pricing guide) because they enjoy it... and they enjoy your company. And there's no clock.

You do both. Isn't date night with wild fucking and genuine connection / chat so much better than the 60min sand glass being turned over the second your cash is received?

Theres your problem Newbie, sounding slightly arrogant that your superior and dissing us all punters in the process (whether you mean it or not) because you score hot dates with minimal dollar spent - the economies of scale as you put it.

What you failed to understand and what Liminal has grasped is that there can be different fun experienced exclusively on both sides.
Lets be honest that no matter the scenario, Tinder date/picking up @ bar for a ONS/FS punting etc. the ultimate aim is to have fun and satisfy our sexual urges.
From a no strings attached, safety n choice perspective ill rather punting cause I feel once the transaction is complete I don't owe them anything and its not messy, i trust professional WLs at a reputable place like Ginza enforcing regular checkups than a girl i meet on Tinder or at a bar, and lastly you can come close to customizing the girl you want to have sex with for that day. (tonight i feel like a jap with short hair and long legs...hmm)

I for one came into this thread to enjoy some Tinder sex stories so I think it s all good if you are happy to share that would be great ..but no need to try justify y one is better than the other cause i feel you might not have truly enjoyed a great punt yet!! :)

CunningLinguist
11-09-2019, 08:13 PM
The pedo father died before facing the music for his crimes, only cost him $10K in hush money. The son who covered it up still runs the joint and lives a life of luxury on his tax-free earnings. Unfortunately there’ll be no reckoning for either as all religion is a crock of shit, designed to control people based on the peddling of fear.

Hillsong especially is nothing but a fucking cult, the idiots who attend used to be required to contribute 20% of their earnings to the church.

That sucks, just goes to show how easily led the parishoners are if they let the son continue, hang on I guess he just needed to pay some money to get a pardon as well and now all is good!

Brothelcreeper
11-09-2019, 08:31 PM
It’s all fun and fucking games

Whatever your flavour, just enjoy as before you know it we will all be 6 feet under.

Life is short. Fuck as many women as you can - paying or not.

rooter
12-09-2019, 12:05 AM
Here's a joke a girl at work told me.
Why do Aussie guys come so fast?
So they can rush straight back to the pub and brag to their mates ;)

kase
12-09-2019, 12:11 AM
Okay. Here's the bad part of Tinder dating. We matched. We chatted, and we were meant to have plans two weeks ago. Qantas flight attendant. Her schedule is here / there, and we didn't meet.

She said hello again today, and she was quite keen to catch up tonight or tomorrow. I sent my address (surprisingly she was happy to buzz up) and she said her g/f would drop her off at 7pm. It's now 9pm. She arrived at 745pm, and my energy wasn't there really (probably due to the last two nights of shagging). She walked in, and again - energy not there. Hug, cheek kiss, and I smelled cigarette smoke in the hair. Fake hair extensions. Fake tits. Oh man. Just not my thing.

We opened wine, sat on my couch. And I'm no sommelier, so I asked "Is the Shiraz okay?" She replied, "Shit yeaaaaah."
It was a "no" in my mind.

One glass, and you have to politely say "I'm sorry, but...."

And, she left.

I'd rather be rejected than give the rejection.

So, now I'm looking on Netflix for something new. Fahhhhhhhhhk. That's Tinder.

Love these stories mate, keep them coming
You have found an audience here for sure

blackchelsea
12-09-2019, 12:46 AM
Fair call BlackChelsea. Your comments have been taken on board.

Maybe I should try it one day. It's on the list. I can afford it. I just haven't.

All good buddy! and yes keep the stories coming!!

blackchelsea
12-09-2019, 12:52 AM
Okay. Here's the bad part of Tinder dating. We matched. We chatted, and we were meant to have plans two weeks ago. Qantas flight attendant. Her schedule is here / there, and we didn't meet.

She said hello again today, and she was quite keen to catch up tonight or tomorrow. I sent my address (surprisingly she was happy to buzz up) and she said her g/f would drop her off at 7pm. It's now 9pm. She arrived at 745pm, and my energy wasn't there really (probably due to the last two nights of shagging). She walked in, and again - energy not there. Hug, cheek kiss, and I smelled cigarette smoke in the hair. Fake hair extensions. Fake tits. Oh man. Just not my thing.

We opened wine, sat on my couch. And I'm no sommelier, so I asked "Is the Shiraz okay?" She replied, "Shit yeaaaaah."
It was a "no" in my mind.

One glass, and you have to politely say "I'm sorry, but...."

And, she left.

I'd rather be rejected than give the rejection.

So, now I'm looking on Netflix for something new. Fahhhhhhhhhk. That's Tinder.

lol... just like a bad punt ..essential to make you cherish and enjoy more when the good ones come.

Netflix? if u into thrillers I recommend Mind-hunter.

Dettol
12-09-2019, 01:39 AM
lol... just like a bad punt ..essential to make you cherish and enjoy more when the good ones come.

Netflix? if u into thrillers I recommend Mind-hunter.
I think fantasy is more his lane LMAO !

Dettol
12-09-2019, 09:24 AM
Dettol you're an incel in your mum's basement that has nothing better to do than to say "Duuhhhhhh, it's not true" on every post on this website. "Lol" and "LMAO"? Men don't type such things.

However, I'm flattered you follow every post of mine. Truly. Big sharks have a Remora - you are mine. Stay close. And keep following, Sport.

I am a simple man. If I see some insecure betas writing ducktales to seek some clout online, I laugh.

Now put on your $10 K-Mart shoes and stock up on them Shiraz’s - weekend is coming LMAO!!

Raybo
12-09-2019, 09:43 AM
Agreed, mate. I'm going to email to delete the profile. Sorry I took the forum elsewhere; I lurked for the stories and thought providing some of my own would be an asset but clearly many find it a liability. Best of luck all! Happy punting as you say.

Actually, I take that back, you are handling the cross-fire with aplomb.

Also, glad that you've taken on the criticism around belittling punters, on a punting forum! Most of us have no chance with a hot non WL in a dating situation, hence why we hand over our hard earned to get some sweet, sweet nectar.

Anyway, carry on, let me prepare some popcorn.

AHLUNGOR
12-09-2019, 10:11 AM
Question to some of you finance heads out there. Tinder girl from Central America put her profile in Sydney. We've matched. She arrives on Sunday, and she has $USD to exchange.
What's the best place to exchange cash? I'm sure those airport booths are not. Post Office? Westpac / ANZ / Comm Bank?

You’ll be surprised, most of those places are very similar as they work off the similar exchange rates! Bank fees and fees for non bank customers are to be considered, if you are in the cbd say near Chinatown you can shop around a few places within a 100 metres distance .

The Travelex inside the HSBC is pretty good. But last time I shop around I found the ANZ (in basement) deal better and I’m a ANZ customer.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
12-09-2019, 11:05 AM
Thank you sir. And thanks for your stories. I've been a lurker for a while, and you've made me laugh many times. Enjoy your next RnT with DD's.

You are welcome Bro,

The problem is, there ain't that many natural Double D Cups around at the moment, since the Golden Hands Nina from Bella's old Blossom has disappeared, she definitely has the pair of most firm, perfectly shaped Double D Cups I have seen for a long time. Some decent sizes E, F, G Cups are available and I am working my ways around them or should I say in between them to be exact....................haha

Cheers

Dettol
12-09-2019, 11:27 AM
"I am a simple man."

Simple you are, Sport. Simple indeed.
Again, thanks for following.
Pleasure’s all mine - keep em ducktales coming brah brah !

liminal
12-09-2019, 12:57 PM
I’m working on a Tinder bumble Instagram after review template.

I’ll post it here once draft completed for review and critical comment.

In the meantime if anyone has any suggestions, to see included bring them forward

Raybo
12-09-2019, 01:39 PM
Pleasure’s all mine - keep em ducktales coming brah brah !

Ducktales are the best brah!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p1I2HqXIMRo

liminal
12-09-2019, 03:03 PM
How would that work? I prefer the anonymity on here.
And now I have a troll-Remora Fish following me named Dettol.
He's an incel, but I like his 20 comments on all my posts. What would happen to him?

Do not fret the Sydney Newby

Anonymity is our business here…

The template just a pro forma perhaps to set out a few of the punt basics

who the Tinder punt was, nationality any particular notable physical attributes or intellectual

I think perhaps also for those reading with curiosity and commenting and who have already decided , you are a sub 30-year-old full head of hair gym buff body, With Aqualine nose and chiselled but yet boyish features. I’d suggest also a basic bio description of yourself without any clear means for self incrimination. example , I’ve already in a previous post above for example done that to some extent about myself.

Though as a recent reader, of your fisting still interested in the size of your balled fist - so. Could implement a general rating for the various appendages

Petit
Average
Abnormal

Just a suggestion

Could include the usual - DFK DATY BBBJ BBFS Tattooed piercings etc

Should have the app in which the connection was made

Date year etc Of first connection, whether it was a super like, or whether the woman made the first move or you

Perhaps could include typical opening gambit , that first critical bit of banter before you flatline

And then of course move to the general description and flow of the evening day or other events as how they occurred

Also of course be great to include cheese platter cured meats olive selections and if cooking detailed recipes on how to and of course the critical beverage wine pairing

Same if eating out

For instance have had a hankering to start cooking from my dear mums Margaret Fulton cookbook And trot out a few classics ...so might implement a series of classic 70s dishes as part of my online repartee and quickwitted banter

As an aside , a review is written and will include descriptions of the WL/ML rarely if at all do we get a sense of who the punter was is

There are exceptions here on this forum who do disclose age or physique in passing . But it would be interesting to an extent to match the derring do and YMMV against some sense of who the punter is . Just a mid pho thought

However Sydney Newby as stated above You’re privacy of course is paramount and you would be no more exposed for identifiable than you already are

pps ..’trolls ? that’s only magical reality / fantasy genre .

So best if not wanting persecution and ending in certain medication .. stop those thoughts and leave the hunting of any, to those with magical resolve .

Dettol
12-09-2019, 07:15 PM
How would that work? I prefer the anonymity on here.
And now I have a troll-Remora Fish following me named Dettol.
He's an incel, but I like his 20 comments on all my posts. What would happen to him?
The way your beta qualities shine through, I might be able to help you if I wanted to LOL.

Know that these girls reject you for a reason and there are actually ways to help you be better with them, but impressing random men online sure as shit isn’t one of them brah, sorry !! :D

CunningLinguist
12-09-2019, 07:39 PM
Question to some of you finance heads out there. Tinder girl from Central America put her profile in Sydney. We've matched. She arrives on Sunday, and she has $USD to exchange.
What's the best place to exchange cash? I'm sure those airport booths are not. Post Office? Westpac / ANZ / Comm Bank?

George st Sydney

murphy
13-09-2019, 07:51 AM
"LOL" Mate. Simple man. You sound 12yrs old. Mummy gonna look after you this weekend?
Yet you still follow me. Like a Remora. You love my stories. You want my scraps. I'm flattered.
You are my fish. Follow me.

Just a tip N_S. Ignore those that add nothing to the forum. You are just clogging up this thread with drivel and replies that makes the thread unreadable. Its also looks like you crave attention, even from trolls. Makes you seem like a weak attention seeker.
The heart breakers I know, radiate self confidence, and wouldnt even acknowledge less supreme individuals
If you truly are the alpha male you project, its a little unsettling to see you pander or even acknowledge those, who add no value here.
You are lowering yourself to their level. This is basic stuff.
Reply to people who add value to the forum and leave the others to stew in their irrelevance alone

A great white shark doesnt notice a tadpole. Its too busy feasting on life

So ignore

murphy
13-09-2019, 10:12 AM
Fair call Murphy. Point taken. My fault. Just hate bogan trolls with zero wit.
I'm happy to have my balls busted.
But with no smarts by +50yr old man who only follows / comments on my posts? Cunty, basic, and childish.

Im in my early 30s mate. You're forgiven

murphy
13-09-2019, 10:19 AM
Its refreshing to see a new member with some IQ, maybe not EQ, thats a joke
Gets tiring reading the same basic questions every week 'Im in love with my ML' by people who dont read posts as recently as a week ago, with the same info
The forum as a whole has the memory of a goldfish, but is still entertaining.
Many great contributors here

I wont comment again, its just that your thread keeps getting bumped up !

rooter
13-09-2019, 04:42 PM
A dude bragging about his Tinder conquests on a punting Forum may seem out of place at first sight. But is it?
And let's be clear it is clearly just bragging even though he tries to disguise it as questions, seeking info etc.
But bragging is OK. This forum is full of bragging - bragging is the homosapien male* condition.
I mean if dudes can brag non-stop about fucks they paid for then surely dudes can brag non-stop about fucks they didn't pay for.
It is a General Section so almost anything goes.
I mean we have a Sports thread which has nothing to do with punting, so why not a Tinder thread.
All good.
Enjoy!

*actually maybe bragging is not just confined to male homosapiens. Maybe it's all males regardless of species..
I mean all those crows, lions, dogs, hyenas, dolphins vocalising - maybe it's just dudes bragging about some chick/sow/bitch/hen/jenny/vixen they fucked ... who the fuck knows anything anymore ...

Dettol
13-09-2019, 05:10 PM
It’s an unmissable quality of betas.. they’re so sensitive. It’s not even hard to see through his ducktales LMAO!

CunningLinguist
13-09-2019, 11:05 PM
You can also do it with an egg vibrator that you insert all the way into the vag, the vibration on your cock as you pump in anal is a real buzz!
I like this in mish since you get to kiss and see the face!

liminal
14-09-2019, 07:47 PM
....Her reply, while holding that kale smoothie in hand - "Newbie_Sydney (not my actual name), left or right. It doesn't matter. I just want you to be present."

Dude I think she was referring to the constant swiping ...

murphy
14-09-2019, 08:19 PM
Oh man. So, we met at noon today at Pott's Point food markets. A walk was planned.
She's Bondi cute/fit in her profile pics - $1,000 of varied Lululemon outfits in each one.
We meet and yup - quite the North Bondi girl. Nice, but I don't know - something was amiss.
So, as we walk down Macleay St, I said "So, shall we head left and make our way to Sydney Opera House for a wine? Or right to Bear Park, then through Rushcutters to the Yacht Club?"

Her reply, while holding that kale smoothie in hand - "Newbie_Sydney (not my actual name), left or right. It doesn't matter. I just want you to be present."

What. The. Fuck. I swear something in kale and yoga poisons the mind.

So, the date was over in my head, but it was quite a nice perve on the way to the Opera House where we said goodbye. Great looking girls out today.

She went left. I went right... to Burger Project Circular Quay and smashed a double cheeseburger with bacon. It was luscious.

6pm drink at Barangaroo tonight. We try again. 'Tis Saturday after all.

Nice story. I was like that once. Gentleman taking a woman for a nice walk by the harbour. A lot of foreign women will love the free tour guide, then at the end of the day will say thanks and goodbye. Wish I had the afternoons to spare like this. I know its about building contacts, but the trap is that you realise you are just chasing for the conquests, and spending a lot of your time doing it. Spending time on following up women who reply to you texts, who arent necessarily who you'd spend time with apart from in bed. We are all men and we all enjoy good sex. But differ in how we want to be spending large blocks of time. A quick quality punt on the other hand is very different

CunningLinguist
14-09-2019, 08:22 PM
I always find it best to root first then sight see afterwards, especially if time is limited :)

murphy
14-09-2019, 08:25 PM
I always find it best to root first then sight see afterwards, especially if time is limited :)

I like that sequence as well. CL, would you spend an afternoon walking around the harbour, only to be told: thanks for the Sydney tour, you're a nice guy, let me text you later

Ok. If you tell me you went to a party then had sex, thats more time effective right ?
And S_Ns posts dont sound like he is searching for a long term relationship

CunningLinguist
14-09-2019, 11:56 PM
I like that sequence as well. CL, would you spend an afternoon walking around the harbour, only to be told: thanks for the Sydney tour, you're a nice guy, let me text you later

Ok. If you tell me you went to a party then had sex, thats more time effective right ?
And S_Ns posts dont sound like he is searching for a long term relationship

It depends on the girl, how I feel, and the weather :)

murphy
14-09-2019, 11:57 PM
Hey lads. I still like to see the Harbour. And fuck. Sometimes it's buzz up and "to your knees". Other times it's "Let's do a Harbour walk, grab a wine.... and..." Well, by Date 2, it better happen. Patience is not my strong suit.

Anyways. I'm 0 for 2 today. My 6pm date was American. And. Hm. Nice. Cute. But the yoga pics and sexy body were 10kgs ago. One drink, and a polite goodbye.

I see why you guys do what you do. You're horny, and it's a certainty. Me? Well, It's now 10pm, and I'm cooking pasta. Fahhhhhhk.

My Central (or South I've forgotten where she's from now) American Tinder "friend" arrives tomorrow. We'll see how we go. Meant to meet for a 5pm wine on the water. See if it leads to leftover pasta and a length.

Yeah I hate being catfished. The sexy body was 10kg ago. Well noted. Admire your honesty and taking the good with not so good.

I can understand the thrill in adding as many notches in your belt as you can possibly can.
There is an internal.and external validation from tallying up a big score. But how long before that chase itself becomes an addiction which absorbs every minute of your life?
When will you be happy? With a backpacker and overall Tinder conquest score of 40, 80, 120, 150? I bet you dont have an answer. As many as possible before you die?

Would like an experiment. One month you do what you are doing now. Next month you do a quality punt 1-2 a week as well as the Tinder

It would be intriguing to see how a little punting would enhance your mindset. You would soon realise how punting gives you some more clarity about futile Tinder dates and being more selective. Your dates will improve in quality. You will be less interested going on some of the needless extra dates. Thats my hypothesis, but could be wrong

murphy
15-09-2019, 12:10 AM

Everyones opinion is valid

I love dating and sex without a clock and the free sex + CIMSW and overnight sharing a bed together and the rude/crude texting and more. You have a point
There is also nothing that rivals the sex that you worked hard for, that is long anticipated. But even the best alpha males get crabs from backpackers, not top shelf girls, with whom in hindsight it may have been better to save the time and stayed away from

But sex with a clock has its advantages as well at times.

As with eating. Just like sometimes you want and sit down at a buffet and chat for hours (untimed). Other times you are perfectly satisfied with a one hour restaurant meal, where you leave after 1 hour cause someone else needs a meal at the same place in a busy restaurant, and you are leaving feeling very satisfied

RoyalFlush
15-09-2019, 02:11 PM
Tried experimenting this for 2 weeks, MEEFF, Tantan, Badoo, Tagged apps, but no luck for me. A lot of talking, but can't even score a date.
When I walk on the street, I find in 100 girls, only around 2-5 girls catches my attention. With such low percentage of attractive girls, wouldn't one run a very high risk of meeting ugly girls in dating apps?

I find some of these girls tries to ask me to add them on wechat or line. It's usually a very difficult ID to add. If it is easy like "crocodile69", sure I will add, but because it's made of random numerals and symbols, i just reply, "too lazy.." A lot of bots too.

murphy
15-09-2019, 03:12 PM
Tried experimenting this for 2 weeks, MEEFF, Tantan, Badoo, Tagged apps, but no luck for me. A lot of talking, but can't even score a date.
When I walk on the street, I find in 100 girls, only around 2-5 girls catches my attention. With such low percentage of attractive girls, wouldn't one run a very high risk of meeting ugly girls in dating apps?

I find some of these girls tries to ask me to add them on wechat or line. It's usually a very difficult ID to add. If it is easy like "crocodile69", sure I will add, but because it's made of random numerals and symbols, i just reply, "too lazy.." A lot of bots too.

This is the reality for most men. The ratio of horny men to attractive slim single women is at least 50 to 1. Im not being defeatist, Im just calling dating apps for what they are. You will only know this if you have a sister or female friend, to know their phones almost blow up with the number of notifications that come through once they upload their photos.
It comes down to chasing low hanging fruit, meeting older ladies with children or larger women
True if you are a well build handsome guy, you can do well, but you are still dealing with the same raio of men to women

The point is that most men will spend a lot of time chasing leads, many of which you have nothing in common with, but its the thrill of the chase. And the catfishing of fake photos is both common and a time waster, unless you can see their Facebook page

As most know, punting is a great addition to life. The cherry on top. The sugar hit.

murphy
15-09-2019, 05:25 PM
Don't think the reality is "horny / desperate mums and overweight women". There are cute, fun women that are amazing company, have fantastic sex, and "10s" in the fun / experience department.

Ive an open mind, but you are sounding more and more like a marketer for one of these apps. Online dating never sounded so good. The reality for the majority of men is different. As shown by the lack of posts here from others about their Tinder successes

So tell us, are you employed by a social media company? It doesnt matter either way

Jamez11
15-09-2019, 06:03 PM
I thought we were to assume he was taking the piss and that was part of the fun.

Most girls usually need to see a guy several times to feel comfortable before sleeping with him. They do not want to be seen or judged as a slut. They have the very real and unfortunate risk of physical assault/rape. Being stuck with some random lurkers baby etc.. Never mind the fact our mate N_B had them bent over a plata of cold meats within a couple of hours and then back on the beers with the lads by sundown.

And yes, an average looking girl gets 100's of matches/massages a week. A Scandinavian backpacker would literally get close to a 1000, times that by 2 or 3 if she implies she is DTF lol.

There was a guy who used the female instagram filter and went on tinder and got hundreds of matches and over a 1000 messages.

Jamez11
15-09-2019, 06:06 PM
it was snap chat filter and 1600 likes and 400 matches.

Man Uses Woman Snapchat Filter For Tinder Profile And Gets More Than 300 Matches - LADbible
https://www.ladbible.com/community/interesting-guy-uses-girl-snapchat-filter-on-tinder-gets-1650-matches-20190512

rooter
15-09-2019, 06:14 PM
Its just statistics and numbers and being really desperate.
Way before the internet and social media I knew guys who went to pubs, clubs, discos etc and made a pass at every single girl.
They got 99% rejection but every now and then they would get that 1% success rate and they were in.
They just had to be desperate and hungry enough.

cuteguy
15-09-2019, 06:26 PM

Did he say repent and save your soul for Jesus Christ? By the way, there are many good looking girls attending their masses and events.

Jamez11
15-09-2019, 06:32 PM
Rooter, yes this is still true today. It's easier to meet girls offline. Assuming you have got your shit together, go to the gym, good banter etc... and not afraid to get rejected (which most guys are). But tinder is not the place for the majority of men.

murphy
15-09-2019, 06:35 PM
Its just statistics and numbers and being really desperate.
Way before the internet and social media I knew guys who went to pubs, clubs, discos etc and made a pass at every single girl.
They got 99% rejection but every now and then they would get that 1% success rate and they were in.
They just had to be desperate and hungry enough.

This is the problem with online dating as well. If you are single and looking for a connection, there's a lot of effort and wasted time. I will make the effort if the woman is my type, but often the woman is not my type.
I have nothing against online dating if you read my posts. I met a French speaking Cambodian who was my fwb for years. I also met a few Thai sweethearts, Vietnamese, and a Japanese nymphomaniac. Im just saying that there is also a lot of dud dates (far far more than dud punts) so its wise to punt as well, so you think with more clarity and not date as indiscriminately, chasing every bit of skirt that replies to your contact

murphy
15-09-2019, 08:12 PM
The stage is all yours

RoyalFlush
16-09-2019, 08:50 PM
N_S

I like experimenting new things, see what works and what can be improved. I agree with personal failures, it is probably my mindset or system that needs fixing. Like how a lot of people knows how to drive, so driving must be teachable. No excuse for saying driving is difficult.
I tried a number of different angles communicating with these app girls, but no fish.

This convo went alright, we clicked, until she told me she lives in China.

Is the general strategy pique her initial interest, talk a bit as if you are not after sex. When the talk is going good, get her to a date pronto? Question is, how to get her intrigued? I bet you have some good photos, showing you have fun in general?

Let see.. Ive tried
-commenting on someone's pet dog, and offered to see said animal. She said ok, but I need to go to Thailand.
-asked if she is 39kg.
-many wants me add their wechat, waste of time

Unfortunately, even the top 5% girls are not all HB 9.0 and above.. They are just attractive enough. Those that I'd ask for their numbers.

CunningLinguist
16-09-2019, 09:45 PM
Question is, how to get her intrigued?

Tell her you are a spy!

liminal
16-09-2019, 10:24 PM
Tell her you are a spy!

Tell her you are newbie_sydney on aus99

Though Syd_Newb

Lay some of your profile on the table

age ... type of pics , do you have a description. In the bio , did you link to your fave artists and IG

what’s a recent example of your opening gambit

I’m currently chatting with a couple of women , one started yesterday and she’s talking already talking about balls , nudity and her daughters lack of hygiene during her period and she dreamt of been a long haul driver ...

Plenty to work with there . ?

Have a single Chilean age 40 keen to share dessert

A hot Portuguese I’m brunching with Friday after not talking for 6 weeks anda a weird first date

And tomorrow night the cute Colombian again .
Next week my longish term 34 year old ultra sub vet returns and sometime this week the 18 yr old Sierra Leonian based on the last snapchat vid wants to fuk and gush again

It’s a different pay 2 play space and takes effort n energy . Lots of mistakes made

I’m 50 ugly beautiful according ton ML I like and fit. sometimes if it is driveable I bang around in an old 911 .. Hank Moody I’m not

But I like the mix of app hookups and ML/WL’s

Though Syd_newb lay out some stats and a few opening gambits