PDA

View Full Version : Other 77 Willoughby rd crows nest with Hannah

Tom chang
11-09-2019, 12:16 PM
Had a long day at work and decided to check out the report from other bro of 77 massage parlour.(this 77 is nothing to do with the one in enmore their shop is located in willoughby rd) Walked in around a little before ending up.(the sign said they close at 7, but fortunately I book on WeChat) when I reach to the parlour, I really couldn’t find the entrance. The sign of the shop is really small and nothing out of ordinary. As normal massage shop should set big advertise and the flashing open sign. But I couldn’t see any there! Anyway as a courier driver I feel highly level of privacy.
I have found the sign is set in in level one and no flashing open sign...... anyway I came already give it a TRY.......walk up to level one and turn right I can only see toilet ..then turn a bit of my direction I can see the door of the shop, FINALLY, I reach to the shop I decided what the hell!

When I walk in to the shop surprisingly I felt totally different!! Soft and gentle feeling with simple furnishings and tidy counter. I really feel like I went to the medical massage therapy.

Anyway, my back was killing me and now is time for give it a shot. Ask the receptionist which one with good massage. He brought me Hannah. Once she came in say hi I knew she is from Malaysia from her accent.

She starts dry massage with towel while I am lying down, I requested a medium to strong massage and got exactly what I requested. I was pretty impressed with her massage. Then comes the oil part of the massage which was just as good as she use the oil to tease my sensitive ball and massage my ass while i was lying on my stomach. while lying down I was able to playful rub my hand all over her leg and ass as best as I could. Her only response was we have plenty of time.

On the flip she started stroking my LB while I slide my fingers underneath her panties. I did not think I would get away with this one but I did. As I finger her more and more I noticed she was
getting wetter and wetter. Which made my LB harder and harder! Then she took longer and faster stroke on my LB. She was actually grinding her LS into my fingers and telling me how much she loves a nice hard LB in between her moan (a little fake but still like it). I finally and she told me how she also love how much came out for her.

She then finish me up with a nice massage of my head and chest.

All in all an enjoyable experiences. Every once in a while you will do want a place that also give a solid massage for those long working hours. And I think I just found one. At the end
a little extra hand wandering 100
not a bad deal.

AHLUNGOR
12-09-2019, 09:44 AM
I imagine it’s in the same spot as the last time you posted the exact same review, word for word.

This review ? It was posted on 9 September and has a different title :

“Very privacy shop. Hannah worth to try“

Nice pick up brother PP ....... haha

The interesting thing is, in all his other posts he managed to attach the prefix of 77girl even when he first claimed he didn’t know this and that, but this time he took the Other ?

Had a long day at work and decided to check out the report from other bro of 77 massage parlour.(this 77 is nothing to do with the one in enmore their shop is located in willoughby rd) Walked around a little before ending up.(the sign said they close at 7, but fortunately I book on WeChat) when I reach to the parlour, I really couldn’t find the entrance. The sign of the shop is really small and nothing out of ordinary. As normal massage shop should set big advertise and the flashing open sign. But I couldn’t see any there! Anyway as a courier driver I feel highly level of privacy.
I have found the sign is set in in level one and no flashing open sign...... anyway I came already give it a TRY.......walk up to level one and turn right I can only see toilet ..then turn a bit of my direction I can see the door of the shop, FINALLY, I reach to the shop I decided what the hell!

When I walk in to the shop surprisingly I felt totally different!! Soft and gentle feeling with simple furnishings and tidy counter. I really feel like I went to the medical massage therapy.

Anyway, my back was killing me from Monday and now is time for give it a shot. Ask the receptionist which one with good massage and playful character?? He brought me Hannah. Once she came in say hi I knew she is from Malaysia from her accent.

She starts dry massage with towel while I am lying down, I requested a medium to strong massage and got exactly what I requested. I was pretty impressed with her massage. Then comes the oil part of the massage which was just as good as she use the oil to tease my sensitive ball and massage my ass while i was lying on my stomach. while lying down I was able to playful rub my hand all over her leg and ass as best as I could. Her only response was we have plenty of time.

On the flip she started stroking my LB while I slide my fingers underneath her panties. I did not think I would get away with this one but I did. As I finger her more and more I noticed she was
getting wetter and wetter. Which made my LB harder and harder! Then she took longer and faster stroke on my LB. She was actually grinding her LS into my fingers and telling me how much she loves a nice hard LB in between her moan (a little fake but still like it). I finally and she told me how she also love how much came out for her.

She then finish me up with a nice massage of my head and chest.

All in all an enjoyable experiences. Every once in a while you will do want a place that also give a solid massage for those long working hours. And I think I just found one. At the end
a little extra hand wandering 100
not a bad deal.

krnboy
04-10-2019, 06:58 AM
Has anyone been here after the AR?