PDA

View Full Version : Other Was thinking to see Brazilian but finally change to chinese

Tom chang
12-09-2019, 07:57 PM
Alright, as si many bro there said I m fake report. So I would like to make it short.....
As I book the Brazilian princess last night. I went there after work straight away. I feel bed impression of the lady when I first saw! I think she does the same too. But book anyway so give it a try!
I pay for an hour for my massage. But I think there are not even 15 mins, she start to ask me to do extra........ I think everyone go there are prepare to do extra, but sometime when she pushing you to do something that not expect, then the feeling n the atmosphere will be directly drop to zero.
I do told her, it will happen, then she ask for $$$! WTF, I said I am coming for massage too.... then she start to dispirited n not feeling give me massage.... in the past 10 minds death air moody. She walk out to the room for abt 10 mins !!!!! Since the first time I went there, I feel very comfortable environment and the lady there with good massage!
Alright. I got no meaning to stay.....I get my change n walk out to the room.
When I walk out the reception so surprised! Ask me what is going on!! I told him this DC can’t help ur business
He said he dun do business in this way! You paid for 1 hour massage I need to provide you 60 mins, he said I can choose refund or he introduced me another girl!
I was thinking to go n doesn’t want to stay. But I saw the lady when she walk out from staff room.....I change my mind
In Asian she consider as tall, very slim with good fit body figure,
Ok give u another chance,
Well I think she really learn massage before, since her first touch. Her massage is not only force in to my muscles. She do very good strength massage for almost 30 mins. I told her I want one more hour with you. You can do it slowly and dun need to be rush, and I also offer her part B and I will pay her extra n extra!
For part B. We do interactive that what I like most. I dun like to Liying on bad and she do me a mechanism job
At the end I have a very happy ending she said she will come again to work on Saturday,
I m sure I will see u again on Saturday.
Believe it or not it is really my after report

nostromo
12-09-2019, 08:19 PM
Gold. I love it! :love: The bait and switch "review".

Get these guys on Gruen.

AHLUNGOR
13-09-2019, 02:39 PM
Alright, as si many bro there said I m fake report. So I would like to make it short.....

I m sure I will see u again on Saturday.
Believe it or not it is really my after report

Hi there Tommy,

I can see that you are trying, but if I may give you a little advise if you don't mind ?

Firstly, the best way to stop people saying you are posting fake report/review is to post more report/review but for different shops !! If you ever only just posting for one shop then what do you expect people to think ?

Happy punting,

Cheers

ps. you registered on 6 September, I suppose you didn't just start punting on that day ? care to share any other previous experiences in any other shops ?? that will certainly earn you some points and respects.