PDA

View Full Version : General talk Exchanging contact details

fruitytuty
12-09-2019, 09:43 PM
Yesterday night, during a FS the WL asked me if we could exchange numbers.
I was wondering have you punters had any similar experience? also what do you think her intentions are?

Sent from my CPH1719 using Tapatalk

holi_day
12-09-2019, 09:58 PM
How many times you have seen her before she asked for this?

fruitytuty
12-09-2019, 09:59 PM
How many times you have seen her before she asked for this?It was my first to see her.

Brothelcreeper
12-09-2019, 10:15 PM
Fuck not this subject again. How boring do we want the forum to get.

Girls want your number to drum up repeat business.

Nothing else.

bobbi-stretch
12-09-2019, 10:23 PM
Ask to see her outside the shop on a date? you will get your answer

Meng
12-09-2019, 10:27 PM
I would never give my number out. No matter how much of a connection. What happens in a brothel stays in a brothel.

aussiegaigin
13-09-2019, 06:58 AM
At least once per week she will message you saying things like "I miss you" or "I haven't seen you for a long time".

AHLUNGOR
13-09-2019, 10:08 AM
At least once per week she will message you saying things like "I miss you" or "I haven't seen you for a long time".

If you are single and have a separate punting phone, then it’s fine I suppose to receive sexy text messages from various MLs and WLs plus those occasional half or fully naked selfies !

BTW, if you use your photo to add WeChat from shops or making bookings and have back and forth messages confirming and checking and all that, don't be surprised to receiving regular messages from shop keepers to solicit business when they are Not that busy. All fine if you are single and unattached, big problem if you are Not !!

Raybo
13-09-2019, 11:47 AM
Happens all the time, I get more contacts than I don't. Really no big deal. Like Ahlungor says can lead to some sweet photos and videos from time to time. Intentions, generally repeat business for the most part.

PervySage
13-09-2019, 11:52 AM
If you are single and have a separate punting phone, then it’s fine to receive sexy text messages from various MLs and WLs plus those occasional half or fully naked selfies !

Yeh provided you can avoid trouble with the missus then why not!

CountryPunter
13-09-2019, 01:45 PM
Punting phone is essential if you are attached. Had a few close calls when I only had one phone. Usually shops or pimps sending photos of their new girls. Had to block a few numbers and let a few know never to contact me.

Now I have a 2nd phone.....pre paid so no ph. bills ever arrive in the mail. Only gets turned on when I need it.

krnboy
13-09-2019, 03:24 PM
Punting phone is essential if you are attached. Had a few close calls when I only had one phone. Usually shops or pimps sending photos of their new girls. Had to block a few numbers and let a few know never to contact me.

Now I have a 2nd phone.....pre paid so no ph. bills ever arrive in the mail. Only gets turned on when I need it.

Yup, shops or girls would message you randomly at odd times saying "darling have new one today."

Hate that word now... Darling...

murphy
13-09-2019, 03:30 PM

How did you explain the photos of new women on your phone? Spam?

rooter
13-09-2019, 04:10 PM
80% of posts in the General Forum stem from a basic failure to understand that punting is paying for sex and nothing more.
The same themes come up again and again.
10% of content is interesting info, knowledge, tips etc.
The other 10% is sport and Ahlungors saucy photos of big breasted women ;) ;)

CountryPunter
13-09-2019, 04:23 PM
Luckily managed to delete before anyone else saw them. Used to keep my phone close by just in case. Biggest worry was always in the car when the ph. was in the car kit. Anyone in the car could see it then. Just very lucky never to get a message when I had others travelling with me.

murphy
13-09-2019, 04:26 PM
Luckily managed to delete before anyone else saw them. Used to keep my phone close by just in case. Biggest worry was always in the car when the ph. was in the car kit. Anyone in the car could see it then. Just very lucky never to get a message when I had others travelling with me.

Anyone punting using the family phone is living on a tightrope

PervySage
13-09-2019, 04:50 PM

Yes it is dangerous but possible if you disable notification and also don't use normal text.

Use a message app but one that you don't use for anything else?

SexyBoi
13-09-2019, 05:34 PM

Using a family phone is way too risky even when you keep notifications off or use other messaging apps. One minor slip up could lead to major consequences re: divorce , break up. Just don’t use it or use a punting phone. Plain and simple.

murphy
13-09-2019, 05:41 PM
Using a family phone is way too risky even when you keep notifications off or use other messaging apps. One minor slip up could lead to major consequences re: divorce , break up. Just don’t use it or use a punting phone. Plain and simple.

Yes. Its a myth to say 'I turn off notifications'. I invite you to have a big laugh whenever you read this

Fact - the Iphone photos section includes a clearly marked Whatsapp folder
Anyone who sends you a photo on certain messaging apps, the photo is displayed in the photo section, an unlocked folder. Anyone opening your photo to look at your photos has immediate access to the messaging app folder and all the photos you have been sent

CunningLinguist
13-09-2019, 11:18 PM
Go for it FT, ask her on a date and see what happens. She might say yes, but don't be suprised if she has to cancel 5 mins before hand ...

CunningLinguist
14-09-2019, 02:46 PM
Bad and expensive idea in the long
Saw a Thai girl, it all turned to shit

AN expensive SHIT

Never make a Thai girl angry :)

RoyalFlush
15-09-2019, 01:32 PM
10% of content is interesting info, knowledge, tips etc.

What I am looking for these days. Something that I don't already know and can learn from other's experience.

jesus-chan
15-09-2019, 06:27 PM
I've had a few. Most of them keep in touch to say when she's working.

The most memorable one is a got into a convo with a Jap WL about weed and i was her dealer for a bit, but stopped when my supplier left the country lol.

cuteguy
15-09-2019, 06:33 PM
Never make a Thai girl angry :)

Don't take her shopping or she might want an expensive LV bag or watch. LOL

CunningLinguist
15-09-2019, 08:23 PM
Don't take her shopping or she might want an expensive LV bag or watch. LOL

Haha, yeah when I was in Thailand I hooked up with a chick and when we were hanging out she would gravitate to the LV shop ...

aussiegaigin
15-09-2019, 08:39 PM
Yesterday night, during a FS the WL asked me if we could exchange numbers.
I was wondering have you punters had any similar experience? also what do you think her intentions are?

If MLs ask me, I give them a WeChat contact. Easy to delete them if you to discontinue.

clancom
24-09-2019, 09:54 PM
if you are worry just get a cheap phone.. just don't leave a trail...

annintofu
29-09-2019, 09:14 AM
a shop i frequent has messed up the booking several times, so i asked a young fav ML to exchange phone# to make booking easier, but was flatly refused. she gave lots of excuses e.g just call shop & they'll call me, check shop's wechat page etc.

i had similar experience with another young ML at the same shop.

Yet, in the same shop, two older(24~29) MLs offered to leave me their phone#/wechat ids, added them as contacts but never initiated anything, and they never contacted me either.

takeaway:
pretty young girls are almost always booked out, and they don't need to keep regular customers. some older/less attractive ladies go out of their way to win more biz.

aussiegaigin
29-09-2019, 12:21 PM
if you are worry just get a cheap phone.. just don't leave a trail...

Be careful setting up a fake FB account on a second phone. I tried it, and the first "people you may know" to appear was me and my regular contacts. And of course those contacts would be advised of the new identity, even if they didn't immediately know who it was.

CunningLinguist
29-09-2019, 12:47 PM
Be careful setting up a fake FB account on a second phone. I tried it, and the first "people you may know" to appear was me and my regular contacts. And of course those contacts would be advised of the new identity, even if they didn't immediately know who it was.

FB is evil, stay away ;)

gentleguy
30-09-2019, 01:47 PM
Usually I had exchanged wechat (what asian girl doesn't have that) they don't have the phone number that way.

downzones123
12-12-2019, 10:10 PM
Use Linkedin thats more fun

Maxidonga
14-12-2019, 09:25 PM
Well being unattached would seem to have advantages. Family expect to see friends 😁 and only use private messages and don’t comment on any content. No problems

clim
12-01-2020, 06:24 PM
WeChat is pretty good as it doesnt require you to give your phone number

Pleck
12-01-2020, 06:39 PM
Agree, WeChat is the way to go at the beginning

fruitytuty
12-01-2020, 07:58 PM
it was sooji (she left to Korea) from ginza

brotherjim
14-01-2020, 07:10 PM
Yes. Its a myth to say 'I turn off notifications'. I invite you to have a big laugh whenever you read this

Fact - the Iphone photos section includes a clearly marked Whatsapp folder
Anyone who sends you a photo on certain messaging apps, the photo is displayed in the photo section, an unlocked folder. Anyone opening your photo to look at your photos has immediate access to the messaging app folder and all the photos you have been sent

Fact - you can stop WhatsApp from saving photos automatically. Under settings/chats there is a slider saying save to camera roll.

But yes should never mix home life with punting life like that.

eepee
14-01-2020, 10:12 PM
Some phones had multiple SIMs and allow for cloning of apps as well which can help

Jireg
15-01-2020, 02:46 AM
Wechat app can also be deleted at anytime to keep the phone clean and don’t lose contacts.
Doesn’t store anything on the phone either.

You can also get a second number for a second wechat account, but you don’t need to have that sim in to use the account.