PDA

View Full Version : Kyoto206 Lucky you and Lucky me

ghunter
13-09-2019, 12:22 PM
Last week my partner is Lucky. She is cute, fresh and innocent, without sense of prostitution. Today she has light make up, wearing deep V T-shirt and jeans. That you can see through the semi-spheres. It is very attractive. You look at her pretty innocent face and the sexy body, making you have an urge to make love with her. She is certainly not fat, but meaty. This is my cup of tea.

The room is clean, big bed, big mirror, heart-shaped light, and transparent shower room. Atmosphere is romantic, good as a whole. Lucky looks at me with her watery eyes. I come to kiss her. During kissing, I put off my clothes, and Lucky is also naked. She hug me at the back. I feel her big breast sticking on my back. From the big mirror, the scene is wonderful and my brother was saluted. We take shower. She cleans my body and take care of my brother meticulous.

On the bed, Lucky laid on my chest. We kiss, starting softly and eventually deep kiss with tongue cross. Her hands gently caress my body and slowly move to my brother. Her softly hand job makes my brother rock hard. I told her I want her now and she shyly say yes. I put on con, and separate her legs, slowly insert her body. This is my favor moment, and therefore I do it slowly and slowly. She is tight. When I fully inside her body, I bow to kiss her. Deep kiss and I start to move. I punch softly to enjoy the moment. Her eyes are semi close, face turn red, taking deeper breathe, and start moaning. I speed up, harder and harder. I know the moment come. I bow again to kiss her, and finally loaded. Full of girlfriend experience. Fantastic.

Her name is Lucky. I am too.

insanefarmer
17-09-2019, 12:19 AM
She is not in roster.

ghunter
17-09-2019, 11:35 AM
She is in roster now. Try your LUCKY!

Chris1983
18-09-2019, 03:37 PM
which shop? want to try my luck.

insanefarmer
20-09-2019, 11:08 AM
I am Lucky Too. Excellent! Thanks for sharing

ghunter
20-09-2019, 11:11 AM
which shop? want to try my luck.

Kyoto 206. She is in today roster. Go get her.
https://www.citybrothel.com.au/our-girls/lucky-cn/

Hollow
20-09-2019, 04:13 PM
Looks cute, sounds cute from your review, cheers