PDA

View Full Version : General talk Ambushed on train by ML

aussiegaigin
13-09-2019, 07:26 PM
I was on a train to the Blue Mountains this morning. Got on at Central, and settled down with my sandwich and coffee, newspaper and music.

At Strathfield this MILFish Chinese gets on and sits down next to me. Next thing, she starts a conversation in broken English ...."where are you going? what are you doing?", the usual small talk. So I ask where is she going? "Katoomba", what will she do there? "work", what sort of work? "massage".

This is a bit of a worry; do I look like I am the type who frequents massage shops?

I only went as far as Penrith, but she is leaning against me the whole time and her hand strayed down to my leg a couple of times.

She gave me her WeChat contact and hoped she see me again next week.

Her name is Mimi, (mm420275) and she works at a shop in Rooty Hill on Thurs, Sat, Sun. Has anyone had her services?

Jamez11
13-09-2019, 07:36 PM
And with a post count of almost 3000, that's a wristy on the train for sure.

xboyx
13-09-2019, 07:37 PM
you must have RnT written all over the face

aussiegaigin
13-09-2019, 07:45 PM
I'm beginning to think that.:surprise:

murphy
13-09-2019, 08:09 PM
Thats sexual harassment. Thry have her photos on CCTV.

Seriously though, short/tall, size 10 or size 16 etc ?

aussiegaigin
13-09-2019, 08:20 PM
Thats sexual harassment.

I know, I enjoyed every minute of it.

She was sitting down so I didn't get a good look, but probably about 8-10. I looked at her as she sat down, and my first reaction was ML, they have a look about them.

CunningLinguist
13-09-2019, 11:15 PM
It's not that rare, there are a lot of desperate ageing Chinese women who will feel you up walking around the city offering services these days, they usually hang around hotels.

aussiegaigin
13-09-2019, 11:21 PM
It's not that rare, there are a lot of desperate ageing Chinese women who will feel you up walking around the city offering services these days, they usually hang around hotels.

Which hotels?? LOL

CunningLinguist
13-09-2019, 11:26 PM
Eg.: The Westin. Outside on the footpath, not inside.

BlackToad
14-09-2019, 01:10 AM
Eg.: The Westin. Outside on the footpath, not inside.

Makes sense, looking for lonely business men staying in the hotels. And I thought Street WL were no more.....

storry_teller
14-09-2019, 02:06 PM
How MiMi looks like? Tall, long hair but something wrong with eyes?

CunningLinguist
14-09-2019, 02:41 PM
Makes sense, looking for lonely business men staying in the hotels. And I thought Street WL were no more.....

Yeah they don't look like WL just normal clothes, but they make eye contact and talk to you and in the dark you think are getting lucky for a split second until you see that tummy bulge or stick legs and no arse and old face. They tend to stay away from the street lights ...

holi_day
14-09-2019, 05:23 PM
Just fuck her on the train. Don't wait in the massage room.

hornedone
14-09-2019, 06:33 PM
Should have gotten a hj on the train

jimbonz
14-09-2019, 10:44 PM
I know, I enjoyed every minute of it.

She was sitting down so I didn't get a good look, but probably about 8-10. I looked at her as she sat down, and my first reaction was ML, they have a look about them.

assuegaigin: this lady looks like a ML
ML: this guy looks like my regulars

LOL

aussiegaigin
15-09-2019, 09:47 AM
assuegaigin: this lady looks like a ML
ML: this guy looks like my regulars

LOL

I have to get rid of my "gee, I'd like to fuck you" leer. Even pretending to ignore her didn't work. LOL

RoyalFlush
15-09-2019, 01:56 PM
she is leaning against me the whole time and her hand strayed down to my leg a couple of times.
Interesting... females overtly hitting on guys in broad daylight is rare. Usually they just drop hints from subtle to obvious signs, but rarely full hit on, unless it is ladyboys or WLs in red light districts soliciting business.

Not too long ago, I was watching the Lion King movie by myself at the Event George St cinema. 2 young caucasian girls sat beside me (I took the aisle seat). The girl who sat on my left offered me Maltesers. Straightaway, I knew that was the sign that I should take charge. I took the candy from her hand while deliberately touching her hands flirtatiously, which got her drinking a lot of water afterwards, a sign of obvious nervousness. I was in need to go to the toilet, but I anticipated that she will go too so I held in. I was right in my foresight, she went to the toilet afterwards. I "followed" her to the WC, which caught the attention of her friend.
I waited outside the cinema after my loo visit, but she rushed back into the cinema before I could say hi. I went back inside and type on my phone and showed this message to her "I wanted to catch you just now, but you were so quick". She did the same leaning over like Gaigin's story and she started grabbing my arm and said this is the second time she watched this movie because it is so good.
I chatted a bit more in between the movies with some "accidental" grazing and I offered to take her for coffee at Starbucks beside the cinema after the movie. Her friend asked me to take care of her friend because she had to go home and that she had work the next day (no cockblock).. She agreed. We proceeded to have coffee and talked about some interesting animal facts and her family while executing my SOP.
Damn, i talked too much. Yeah, but I got "lucky" that night.

aussiegaigin
15-09-2019, 02:08 PM
What makes it even more interesting is that I am no longer in the prime of my youth. Maybe that is an omen to them?

liminal
15-09-2019, 02:34 PM
Interesting... females overtly hitting on guys in broad daylight is rare. Usually they just drop hints from subtle to obvious signs, but rarely full hit on, unless it is ladyboys or WLs in red light districts soliciting business.

Not too long ago, I was watching the Lion King movie by myself at the Event George St cinema. 2 young caucasian girls sat beside me (I took the aisle seat). The girl who sat on my left offered me Maltesers. Straightaway, I knew that was the sign that I should take charge. I took the candy from her hand while deliberately touching her hands flirtatiously, which got her drinking a lot of water afterwards, a sign of obvious nervousness. I was in need to go to the toilet, but I anticipated that she will go too so I held in. I was right in my foresight, she went to the toilet afterwards. I "followed" her to the WC, which caught the attention of her friend.
I waited outside the cinema after my loo visit, but she rushed back into the cinema before I could say hi. I went back inside and type on my phone and showed this message to her "I wanted to catch you just now, but you were so quick". She did the same leaning over like Gaigin's story and she started grabbing my arm and said this is the second time she watched this movie because it is so good.
I chatted a bit more in between the movies with some "accidental" grazing and I offered to take her for coffee at Starbucks beside the cinema after the movie. Her friend asked me to take care of her friend because she had to go home and that she had work the next day (no cockblock).. She agreed. We proceeded to have coffee and talked about some interesting animal facts and her family while executing my SOP.

Are you both 16? Please tell me everybody was consenting

liminal
15-09-2019, 02:37 PM
What makes it even more interesting is that I am no longer in the prime of my youth. Maybe that is an omen to them?

IME ... chatting with a few women who were active

You will know that for ML/WL, looking for possible boyfriend-marriageable man will often look for him in his 40s and 50s and beyond... Actually no kids at least dependent, likely available at least that’s what the man will teller likely to have some capital behind him unless he’s been divorced. Some seem to think a man in this part of his life is a little more grounded together and not a player… Yeah sure

RoyalFlush
15-09-2019, 02:56 PM
Are you both 16? Please tell me everybody was consenting

Im guessing you are Gen X or older? I grew up watching Aladdin and PS4. I am proud of watching these movies, I own it. I will probably still do it even when I grow old.

Even in business, a lot of older people wants to meet up with me for the traditional face-to-face meeting. I told them, we will talk over the phone, email, or post samples if you need to. No need for us to meet each other. It is an efficient use of both our time. When Gen Y takes over the world, things will be run very differently. It may look "childish" to the older generation, but some get it.

murphy
15-09-2019, 03:02 PM
I have to get rid of my "gee, I'd like to fuck you" leer. Even pretending to ignore her didn't work. LOL

You are a Milf magnet

liminal
15-09-2019, 03:13 PM
Im guessing you are Gen X or older? I grew up watching Aladdin and PS4. I am proud of watching these movies, I own it. I will probably still do it even when I grow old.

Even in business, a lot of older people wants to meet up with me for the traditional face-to-face meeting. I told them, we will talk over the phone, email, or post samples if you need to. No need for us to meet each other. It is an efficient use of both our time. When Gen Y takes over the world, things will be run very differently. It may look "childish" to the older generation, but some get it.

Don’t sweat it Y man.. i too have seen the Lion King

Taking your commentary a little bit further does that mean that all your future punts will be Online only digital and utilising Haptic tech

murphy
15-09-2019, 03:22 PM
Interesting... females overtly hitting on guys in broad daylight is rare. Usually they just drop hints from subtle to obvious signs, but rarely full hit on, unless it is ladyboys or WLs in red light districts soliciting business

Its nice that occasionally the truth gets spoken on a forum. It is very rare for a woman to make a first move on the street.
The reality is that good looking women get flirty advances from men multiple times, every single day they are out walking in public. And no wonen with a brain would approach a random guy given safety considerations. Unless the man was famous, like a footballer, when all inhibitions go out the window
My last gf told me that when she went to the local public pool, all sorts of men would start chatting with her, obviously looking for more than a chat

rooter
15-09-2019, 05:40 PM
Two attractive Korean girls knocked on my door and tried to convince me to give my soul to Jesus Christ the Saviour.
I did some research and discovered that South Korea is the second largest exporter of Christian missionaries.
The good old USA is No. 1 of course.

cuteguy
15-09-2019, 06:23 PM
Two attractive Korean girls knocked on my door and tried to convince me to give my soul to Jesus Christ the Saviour.
I did some research and discovered that South Korea is the second largest exporter of Christian missionaries.

Were you converted on the spot or did you need some convincing before taking first steps in following Christ?

Climax598
15-09-2019, 06:32 PM
Did you invite them in for a 3some with you. Since they are from Korea might have work at Ginza before.

murphy
15-09-2019, 06:43 PM
Did you invite them in for a 3some with you. Since they are from Korea might have work at Ginza before.
The closest you'd get is being invited to a group bible study session, clothes on

cuteguy
15-09-2019, 06:47 PM
The closest you'd get is being invited to a group bible study session, clothes on

During my uni days, I recall being approached by some guy from Sydney University on the train to attend a group bible study session. If it was some hot looking girl I might have considered it but only after getting her number and knowing she would actually be there but a guy, no thanks.

Forward Must Hang
16-09-2019, 11:22 AM

When I was I my late teens and living with my folks, mum used to do the groceries first thing on a Saturday morning before the crowds. One Saturday morning I was getting ready to go to my shift at Maccas and was getting out of the shower when the doorbell rang. Thinking it was mum with both arms full of grocery bags, I grabbed a towel and ran to the door, opened it to find a mother and daughter Jehovahs Witness team "Bless this house, we want to talk to you about our saviour!". Te daughter was about 17.

I replied with "Appreciate that, but as you can see, this isn't a good time..." "There is no bad time to hear the word of the Lord..." "Look lady, if you don't bugger off I'm going to drop this towel and show you one of God's most marvellous creations". Well the mother gasped in horror - the poor repressed teenage daughter was behind her and started licking her lips and nodded like "yes please". I didn't know what to do next but the mother grabbed the daughter and dragged her away, with the daughter craning her neck to see what happened next.

All these years later, I wish I'd just casually let the towel drop.

Forward Must Hang
16-09-2019, 12:34 PM
At Strathfield this MILFish Chinese gets on and sits down next to me. Next thing, she starts a conversation in broken English ...."where are you going? what are you doing?", the usual small talk. So I ask where is she going? "Katoomba", what will she do there? "work", what sort of work? "massage"
Has anyone had her services?

Yep, Mimi from Katoomba. Assuming it's the same Mimi (Pioneer Lane - lane behind the main drag, shop above the NRMA. Very discreet entry).

When I went there, it was one ML. Good part 1, then $50 for NHJ. Allowed nipple sucking and rubbing her bum and a rub of her slit - didn't try to slide a finger in. After the eruption and clean up, she gave the spent-little-tacker a kiss.

Sounds like her, affectionate which gave the impression she'd have been out the door with me in 5 minutes if I told her I liked her - LOL.

aussiegaigin
16-09-2019, 04:55 PM
When I was I my late teens and living with my folks, mum used to do the groceries first thing on a Saturday morning before the crowds. One Saturday morning I was getting ready to go to my shift at Maccas and was getting out of the shower when the doorbell rang. Thinking it was mum with both arms full of grocery bags, I grabbed a towel and ran to the door, opened it to find a mother and daughter Jehovahs Witness team "Bless this house, we want to talk to you about our saviour!". Te daughter was about 17.

I replied with "Appreciate that, but as you can see, this isn't a good time..." "There is no bad time to hear the word of the Lord..." "Look lady, if you don't bugger off I'm going to drop this towel and show you one of God's most marvellous creations". Well the mother gasped in horror - the poor repressed teenage daughter was behind her and started licking her lips and nodded like "yes please". I didn't know what to do next but the mother grabbed the daughter and dragged her away, with the daughter craning her neck to see what happened next.

All these years later, I wish I'd just casually let the towel drop.

My late mother used to tell me about her family getting these visits in her younger days. The first thing she would ask is "are you from the group that allows polygamy? Tell us about it". They were out the door in a flash!.

krnboy
16-09-2019, 06:03 PM
My late mother used to tell me about her family getting these visits in her younger days. The first thing she would ask is "are you from the group that allows polygamy? Tell us about it". They were out the door in a flash!.

Fundamental Mormons? Jehovah's Witness don't practice polygamy. Good way to get rid of them though

aussiegaigin
16-09-2019, 06:37 PM
Fundamental Mormons? Jehovah's Witness don't practice polygamy. Good way to get rid of them though

I think it was Mormons. It was still legal in some states of USA a few years back.

aussiegaigin
16-09-2019, 06:39 PM
Yep, Mimi from Katoomba. Assuming it's the same Mimi (Pioneer Lane - lane behind the main drag, shop above the NRMA. Very discreet entry).

When I went there, it was one ML. Good part 1, then $50 for NHJ. Allowed nipple sucking and rubbing her bum and a rub of her slit - didn't try to slide a finger in. After the eruption and clean up, she gave the spent-little-tacker a kiss.

Sounds like her, affectionate which gave the impression she'd have been out the door with me in 5 minutes if I told her I liked her - LOL.
I'll see if she follows up next Friday.

Forward Must Hang
16-09-2019, 08:05 PM

Another one to try when the Jehovahs Witnesses or Mormons are at the door, assuming you're not in the market for salvation that day, is put on a deep booming voice and yell "get the fooking door you bitch!!!". They tend to take off fairly quick!

RoyalFlush
16-09-2019, 09:06 PM
Winston Blackmore. 27 wives, 145 children. Head of mormon church.

Take a look at the photo. His wives are not bad looking and all looked very happy.

murphy
16-09-2019, 09:14 PM

Take a look at the photo. His wife are not bad looking and all looked very happy.

He has admitted some of his wives were underage. Pretty gross. Can you imagine him having any followers apart from his family. You would gave to be screwloose to follow his Church.

chemistry84
17-09-2019, 10:15 PM
Anyone manage to get her on Wechat?

Haven't been able to get a hold of her.

cuteguy
19-09-2019, 04:05 PM

Take a look at the photo. His wives are not bad looking and all looked very happy.

Holy Moly! How does he manage to have 27 wives all living together cohesively and without having any disagreements among themselves?:question:

liminal
19-09-2019, 06:49 PM
During my uni days, I recall being approached by some guy from Sydney University on the train to attend a group bible study session. If it was some hot looking girl I might have considered it but only after getting her number and knowing she would actually be there but a guy, no thanks.

I once dared ( twice ) super hot young thing .... but no amount of sexual chocolate could make up for the fact she was a born again happy clapper

optimusprime
22-09-2019, 04:04 PM
This is an entertaining thread for sure

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

aussiegaigin
22-09-2019, 10:06 PM
I'll see if she follows up next Friday.

She messaged me on Thursday and "invited" me to come to Rooty Hill. I told her where i'd be on the train on Friday morning, but she didn't show.

murphy
22-09-2019, 10:44 PM
She messaged me on Thursday and "invited" me to come to Rooty Hill. I told her where i'd be on the train on Friday morning, but she didn't show.

Stood up by an elderly ML. You can do better than this aussie

zhfac42
23-09-2019, 01:04 AM
maybe I should stop driving and catch public transport instead

askaway12345
01-10-2019, 12:02 AM
Wow what an encounter

Nejums
01-10-2019, 01:47 PM
I caught a train to Liverpool one day and saw an obvious older ML who got off at Warwick Farm, and it was the first time I felt an obvious eye fucking was coming my way. I was flattered but yeah it was a little uncomfortable.

Averageme
03-10-2019, 12:26 AM
Haha. This is quality. has anyone ever had one recognise them on a train or anything?

aussiegaigin
04-10-2019, 07:11 PM
She got on my train again this morning, and made a beeline for my seat. Fortunately, it was a "quiet carriage", so I got out of trying to have too much conversation with her.

CountryPunter
04-10-2019, 08:07 PM
She probably reads this forum and figures any publicity is good publicity.

SinSeeker
14-10-2019, 01:38 PM
Ha Ha [emoji1787]. That cracked me up.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

hornedone
14-10-2019, 04:55 PM
$60 quicky hj in the privacy of a train seat, $40 in the vestibule

ellison
14-10-2019, 06:11 PM
Do not do sex acts on train or in station. Cameras everywhere. A guy getting a bj on the train earlier in the year went to court for indecent behaviour. In newspaper

CunningLinguist
14-10-2019, 07:25 PM
Do not do sex acts on train or in station. Cameras everywhere. A guy getting a bj on the train earlier in the year went to court for indecent behaviour. In newspaper

Just wear a face mask so they don't recognise you ;)

aussiegaigin
14-10-2019, 07:29 PM
Haha. This is quality. has anyone ever had one recognise them on a train or anything?

I was on a bus once going to a shop, and the girl I was going to see was on the same bus.

Brothelcreeper
14-10-2019, 10:28 PM
This is my favourite casual encounter story that I posted a couple of years ago

Titled “Drive by shooting”.

I have called this AR "Drive by Shooting" as I drove by this shop and then shot my load. LOL.

Don't you just love it when you drive past a shop, you see a hot girl cross the road in front of you and you hope that she walks into the front door of that shop so that you can fuck her ?

Happened to me today. Was driving into the City to visit another shop and I am sitting in traffic on Parramatta Road, Leichardt. A beautiful, long haired Chinese girl, well dressed in a grey, warm winter coat, walks across in front of me. I look at her and think "wow she is beautiful". I turn my head to the left and I see the entrance to a brothel with big red 485 lights over the entrance. I watch as the girl walks into the shop entrance and up the stairs and my plans for a City punt are immediately cancelled. I drive around the back of the shop, park and walk inside.

This has only happened to me once before, two years ago. I was getting petrol in Rydalmere and went inside to pay. I spot a cute, young Chinese girl buying lube and condoms at the counter and I think " I wonder if she works in any of the nearby shops". I pay for my petrol and she walks off in the direction of one of my favourite shops, 12 Euston St, Rydalmere. I follow her from a distance in the car and she walks into the shop. I call up the receptionist Fifi and tell her what happened and she says that the girl wants to work there and has just walked in the door. I park my car and end up fucking her brains out for two hours in one of my all time favourite sessions. Can't remember her name but it was an amazing experience as she was a newbie so I showed her the ropes !!

I have been to 485 before. It is only a small shop with three rooms but every time I have been there the girls are really friendly, offer great service and I have left happy. Never had a bad punt there. It is a MILF shop with girls in their 30's and 40's, several of whom work at Taylors Lidcombe and other Western Sydney shops that I frequent regularly.

As I enter, another nice looking girl says hello and wants me to choose her but I ask if there is anyone else in the shop and the girl that just walked in comes over to me, still in her coat and says hello. I am struck by her beauty and I explain to her what just happened and that I want to see her. She speaks no English so the boss explains to her and she laughs as I explain that I just was driving by and was eyeing her up from my car thinking " I would love to fuck that girl " and I was so happy when she walked into the shop.

The boss tells me to go upstairs and shower and she will be all mine for one hour. Pay the boss $150 and upstairs I go. Cock already hard with anticipation.

Shower and then she walks in with a black teddy on with these beautiful natural C cups dancing around inside. She tells me that her name is Apple and I later find out that she is also Summer at 350 Chatswood and also works in some massage parlours.

Apple really is a stunningly beautiful girl. She would be in her 20's, slight chubbyness about her but not fat, very pretty, the most amazing thick, long black shiny hair, great boobs, natural hairy but trimmed pussy and I was falling in love with her straight away as when I saw her cross the road I was thinking what a stunner she was.

Ended up having a great session with her. She gave me an awesome bbbj, lots of DFK, great fucking in many positions and she was also happy for me to DATY her pussy to a lovely orgasm towards the end of the session.

I need to see her again so I scanned her Wechat and she told me that she works there every Thursday so I will be back.

AHLUNGOR
15-10-2019, 09:03 AM
Haha, you lucky Baxxxxd ! I think I had done similar things in the past. Mostly in the city and saw a few really busty ladies hoping that they were MLs in some city RnT shops? Never actually had any luck though !

Just wondering if any punter would have ran into Emma or Bonnie on George St heading to work , saw those big big tits bouncing around and followed them up to Blossom/Siam Sila or DOS and then had a great happy ending in Barcelona ??

richamalhotra12
16-10-2019, 07:17 PM

Damn, that's good, never happened with me.

richamalhotra12
16-10-2019, 07:19 PM
Damn, this never happened with me. Lucky guy.

syd_lad
17-10-2019, 01:04 AM
A lot can happen over a coffee :)

nxrsr20
13-02-2020, 08:05 PM
Any updates on this thread?

Still being stalked or did you brave the trip to Katoomba?

aussiegaigin
15-02-2020, 10:40 AM
I haven't seen her on the train since this discussion last year. Getting to Rooty Hill or Katoomba on the days she worked there was dificult for me, so I dropped her from WeChat.

Maybe I'll reconnect and see what is going on.

aussiegaigin
18-09-2020, 07:12 PM
OMG, she got on the train this morning and made a bee line for my seat. Alomst 12 months to the day of our first encounter. I managed to keep her at a safe social distance this time.

Seems she is back at Katoomba on Fridays, and Rooty Hill on Sundays.

Markin
18-09-2020, 08:21 PM
OMG, she got on the train this morning and made a bee line for my seat. I managed to keep her at a safe social distance this time.

Seems she is back at Katoomba on Fridays, and Rooty Hill on Sundays.

I thought you enjoyed your interactions with her, why the change in attittude?

aussiegaigin
18-09-2020, 09:04 PM
I thought you enjoyed your interactions with her, why the change in attittude?

It was an amusing encounter the first time. As i wasn't really interested, there has been no subsequent enjoyment in her approaches.

nxrsr20
19-09-2020, 11:17 AM
How does it feel being stalked?

Usually it's the females trying to get away.

cuteguy
19-09-2020, 05:39 PM
It was an amusing encounter the first time. As i wasn't really interested, there has been no subsequent enjoyment in her approaches.

She appears to be still interested in you. Is it possible she saw you at another shop and this is why considers you to be a potential customer? Why don't you ask her if she has any young pretty girlfriends to share with you? Maybe this will get her off your back if she gets the idea you're not interested in her.

aussiegaigin
19-09-2020, 06:15 PM
I doubt she is interested in ME, maybe just my money? I'm old enough to be her father, but I guess she won't attract guys her own age, let alone younger. I doubt she's seen me elsewhere, I must just have the right pheromones or something (or mature good looks)

I suggested meeting outside of working hours, but she was non-committal.

I can easily avoid her by riding in a different carriage on the train.

I

Dettol
19-09-2020, 08:50 PM
I doubt she's seen me elsewhere, I must just have the right pheromones or something (or mature good looks)

There ya go! When people couldn’t take the bait for compliments, you just gotta spell it out for them.

aussiegaigin
19-09-2020, 09:36 PM
So I'm irresistible to Asian women. I've just got to learn to live with it. LOL

nxrsr20
20-09-2020, 08:36 AM
I've been tempted to take one for the team and try her out. I haven't had a good experience at the Rooty Hill place though, the ML are grand parent age, not MILFs.

warwick1
20-09-2020, 09:00 AM

At our age my friend the only thing irresistible is whats in the wallet, sad but true.........

GoldfishMan
20-09-2020, 09:16 AM
I've been tempted to take one for the team and try her out. I haven't had a good experience at the Rooty Hill place though, the ML are grand parent age, not MILFs.
You mean GILFs... There is such a thing.

Dettol
20-09-2020, 04:34 PM
No, you just want us to believe that you are. lol.

nxrsr20
20-09-2020, 09:09 PM
Double post from other post

nxrsr20
20-09-2020, 09:12 PM
You mean GILFs... There is such a thing.
Not my thing, I'd need to age into that one

aussiegaigin
20-09-2020, 09:14 PM
There's a big retirement village complex just opened at Rooty Hill, just across the road from her shop. I'm sure they will get a lot of business.

chemistry84
21-09-2020, 12:11 PM
Willing to take one of the team, what's the massage shop in rooty hill does she work at?

local
21-09-2020, 12:33 PM
There's a big retirement village complex just opened at Rooty Hill, just across the road from her shop. I'm sure they will get a lot of business.

Not necessarily...
I wont repeat except to say the bigger the retirement village the bigger the chances will find some go to within (as read free as well).

Carissawhore
22-09-2020, 08:19 AM
Was heading to CBD on a train one morning and an old asian lady was sitting opposite to me and was wearing skimpy clothes, everyone could see her thong, she had WL or ML vibe

aussiegaigin
22-09-2020, 08:10 PM
Not necessarily...
I wont repeat except to say the bigger the retirement village the bigger the chances will find some go to within (as read free as well).
Sorry, but that comment doesn't quite make sense.

aussiegaigin
22-09-2020, 08:12 PM
Willing to take one of the team, what's the massage shop in rooty hill does she work at?

I think its the shop in Barker St. A Google review mentions service by Mimi with lots of "happy talk".

chemistry84
23-09-2020, 11:13 AM
I think its the shop in Barker St. A Google review mentions service by Mimi with lots of "happy talk".

Do you know if she works other days besides Sunday? I called up and the shop said she's working today but it was more of a reluctant come and have a look more than she is. Lost in translation.

aussiegaigin
23-09-2020, 11:31 AM
She told me "only Sunday" there, and Katoomba on Friday. Her Chinglish a bit hard to understand but she did sort of indicate she works only 2 days a week.

Just go on a Sunday,

cuteguy
23-09-2020, 04:21 PM
Do you know if she works other days besides Sunday? I called up and the shop said she's working today but it was more of a reluctant come and have a look more than she is. Lost in translation.

Just pay a visit and you might receive lots of "happy talk" and extras. :slobber:

local
23-09-2020, 05:15 PM
Sorry, but that comment doesn't quite make sense.

HAHA !!
Speak to some active older residents in these places... The guys are no going without... and they don't have to leave the place for the action either..

One of the biggest problems they suffer is sti's.

the_boss_king
23-09-2020, 05:43 PM
I would of asked her straight away lol

nxrsr20
26-09-2020, 01:26 PM
Curiosity got the better if me so I went and had a look...

Definitely milf, I'd say mid to late 40s. Her attitude wasn't very encouraging. I decided to bail and got the hard sell to stay, it's good, etc etc. She basically wouldn't take no for an answer and after a couple of minutes of my vague but polite declining she gets the message and gives up. I get the vibe she was angry at me and was muttering under her breath in Chinese about me. Makes me glad I chose not to stay if she has that sort of attitude.

So if dragon lady milf is your thing, she may be worth it, I'll stick to younger MLs that are on offer in the west.

cuteguy
26-09-2020, 02:11 PM

Definitely milf, I'd say mid to late 40s. Her attitude wasn't very encouraging. I decided to bail and got the hard sell to stay, it's good, etc etc. She basically wouldn't take no for an answer and after a couple of minutes of my vague but polite declining she gets the message and gives up. I get the vibe she was angry at me and was muttering under her breath in Chinese about me. Makes me glad I chose not to stay if she has that sort of attitude.

So if dragon lady milf is your thing, she may be worth it, I'll stick to younger MLs that are on offer in the west.

A MILF that doesn't understand the word 'NO'. Best to stay away from such people.

chemistry84
28-09-2020, 11:25 AM
Okay so my turn. The shop messaged me on Thursday saying "Mimi" is working.

Aussie above pointed out she works at Friday and Sunday but I couldn't help myself and decided to go. When I arrived at the shop I'm shown Mimi, she's a old ass Asian lady, with a stomach. Imagine those asians with the shopping carts on the Train/Auburn/Markets. Absolutely no appeal. I go inside and ask her if she works at other shop (trying to confirm if she will say Katoomba). Her english isn't great. She kept saying massage half an hour $30 and as mentioned above is quite forceful to get you in. I told her I want massage and "extra" but she's like "how much u pay extra" Not that i was keen to try a grandma asian looking. I said it's okay and decided to leave, then she said there's "Two" Mimi, other work on Sunday.

So yesterday I went back to see the "Sunday Mimi" and IT'S the SAME CHICK. The Same old looking asian grandma cart chick. Even if she offered me a blowjob/massage for Free I would have declined. Her attitude sucks, especially as I pointed out to her she told me second mimi work on Sundays, when it was just her. Definitely avoid her and the shop as they're say yes to whatever to try to get you in.

In terms of appearance, not worth it. She's kinda short and her language skills are not great, she doesn't really seem to understand unless you say "Massage, how much extra etc". I basically told her to fuck off and as I was leaving "why you always Mimi" and in my head I was like "well you dumb-bitch" you told me the other girl works on Sunday when it's you!. But anyways definitely avoid, you'll find better chicks with better attitude elsewhere at other massage joints that shop.

Out of curiosity what day did you go to see this "Mimi"?

aussiegaigin
28-09-2020, 05:25 PM
All very confusing.

Even MY version of Mimi couldn't decide whether there are two of them working there on Sundays or only one. She doesn't seem to fit the description here, but as I have only seen her fully clothed, sitting down up close, it is hard to make comparisons. I ride in a quiet carriage on the train, so it is not possible to get into too much conversation, and discussing such activities is not for general consumption.

One day when I get a free Sunday, I might wander up to RH and TOFTT to see what is on offer and solve the "identity crisis".

Her WeChat is mm420275 if any wants to try in the meantime

nxrsr20
29-09-2020, 07:35 AM
This turning into a Hollywood movie and then some... Deception, alter egos and plot twists to make the reader confused.

I checked out "Mimi" at Katoomba on a Friday. I didn't ask her name, just rocked up and went through the hard sell.

TheMaestro
29-09-2020, 10:56 AM
It has all the elements of a good thriller!

aussiegaigin
18-04-2021, 07:15 PM
Well it has been a while, actually a long time, but I was out west today so I thought I'd suss out "Mimi". Walked past the shop, with its jail bars hiding an "open" sign on the door, to check out for approaching locals, walked back and as I got to the door she appears "you come for massage?" and drags me into a room.
How long? 1 hour? $50 please. As I get the pineapple out of my wallet she has a peek inside and grabs another one "for me".

Undress, get on the table and she starts work. They don't call these places "rub and tug" for nothing, she starts off with just a rub, not really massage. I tell her that I have sore shoulder and pointed out the area I wanted massaged. Surprisingly she suddenly gets into it, and gives me a really good work over, she certainly knew what to do. 15-20 mins just in this area, with occasional diversions to my bum and legs. More body rubbing, but coming back to the shoulder a couple more times.

Come turn over time, she strips off, but keeps her bra half on, with one nice firm tit hanging out; maybe she had a problem with the other one? The HJ was only 50%; she allowed touching but no pussy play.

Overall, the session was only saved by her massage skills, my shoulder feels great now.

Not on my "go back anytime soon" list.

Aussieguyinsf
18-04-2021, 11:39 PM
Well it has been a while, actually a long time, but I was out west today so I thought I'd suss out "Mimi". Walked past the shop, with its jail bars hiding an "open" sign on the door, to check out for approaching locals, walked back and as I got to the door she appears "you come for massage?" and drags me into a room.
How long? 1 hour? $50 please. As I get the pineapple out of my wallet she has a peek inside and grabs another one "for me".

Undress, get on the table and she starts work. They don't call these places "rub and tug" for nothing, she starts off with just a rub, not really massage. I tell her that I have sore shoulder and pointed out the area I wanted massaged. Surprisingly she suddenly gets into it, and gives me a really good work over, she certainly knew what to do. 15-20 mins just in this area, with occasional diversions to my bum and legs. More body rubbing, but coming back to the shoulder a couple more times.

Come turn over time, she strips off, but keeps her bra half on, with one nice firm tit hanging out; maybe she had a problem with the other one? The HJ was only 50%; she allowed touching but no pussy play.

Overall, the session was only saved by her massage skills, my shoulder feels great now.

Not on my "go back anytime soon" list.

You dirty bugger. Thanks for taking one for the team. No thanks!