PDA

View Full Version : General talk Hornsby Massage Parlour Raided

des888
13-09-2019, 11:32 PM
As per title, anyone have any info?

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/hornsby-advocate/hornsby-massage-parlour-raid-police-launch-largescale-operation/news-story/0f06b4a22be2735830eb84330b9989a4

Raybo
14-09-2019, 01:19 PM
It was raided at 11.30am yesterday. All girls and customers in the place were taken away for questioning. 2 girls were arrested I hear. You can probably guess the reason for the arrests if you are a regular up there.

murphy
14-09-2019, 01:59 PM
Just for the general scenario of a cops bust of a massage place, do customers have anything to fear? Arrested for lewd behavior if carrying condoms on them? I always have a condom in my wallet for example

If done nothing illegal, do you have to disclose your details, name and so on, if you arent carrying ID?

Niceguy11
14-09-2019, 02:00 PM
I tried clicking on the link but it didn't work. What happened ? Was it a immigration raid or other illegal activity type raid ?

Cracker38
14-09-2019, 02:08 PM
Would imagine it was an immigration raid

eltran
14-09-2019, 02:15 PM
Just for the general scenario of a cops bust of a massage place, do customers have anything to fear? Arrested for lewd behavior if carrying condoms on them. I always have a condom in my wallet for example

If done nothing illegal, do you have to disclose your details, name and so on, if you arent carrying ID?
Unless you get caught fucking a worker who is under 18 then no.

aussiegaigin
14-09-2019, 02:24 PM
As per title, anyone have any info?

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/hornsby-advocate/hornsby-massage-parlour-raid-police-launch-largescale-operation/news-story/0f06b4a22be2735830eb84330b9989a4
The link is paywalled, but being in The Telegraph there is a good chance there is more sensational than fact.

aussiegaigin
14-09-2019, 02:28 PM
Just for the general scenario of a cops bust of a massage place, do customers have anything to fear? Arrested for lewd behavior if carrying condoms on them. I always have a condom in my wallet for example

The worst that could happen is that they could ask you to make a statement about what you were doing there, and with the girl. "Employing" an illegal worker is an offence, but if you paid the shop, they would cop it.

liminal
14-09-2019, 02:40 PM
If you are caught in a brothel raid

I have

What can happen to a punter Depends on what the specifics of the bust is

Police can request and will access your phone and all social media and other

They will ask questions about why you are there , who do you know are you associated with the shop owners or other

They will take all your contact details including email, then unless they are charging you or deem you warrant further focus

You are on your way

Not Much they can do really

warwick1
14-09-2019, 02:48 PM
If you are caught in a brothel raid

I have

What can happen to a punter Depends on what the specifics of the bust is

Police can request and will access your phone and all social media and other

They will ask questions about why you are there , who do you know are you associated with the shop owners or other

They will take all your contact details including email, then unless they are charging you or deem you warrant further focus

You are on your way

Not Much they can do really

It must still scare the shit out of you, it would me:startle:

CunningLinguist
14-09-2019, 02:49 PM
The above sounds pretty bad, I wouldn't like dat!

liminal
14-09-2019, 02:49 PM
It must still scare the shit out of you, it would me:startle:

For me - no it didn’t

However for the women , and those without valid visas - yes

bobbi-stretch
14-09-2019, 02:56 PM
I feel sorry for the girls if it was a immigration raid

aussiegaigin
14-09-2019, 03:14 PM
I feel sorry for the girls if it was a immigration raid

They are working illegally, they know the risks involved.

They will get deported, and banned from re-entry for a few years. Not all that traumatic, really.

liminal
14-09-2019, 03:40 PM
For any legal punter we can from comfort and privilege make all manner of assertions

However while I agree they may know the risk they take, like everyone , we never think it will happen to us

When it does, it is for some traumatic and for some very and shaming, ; as sensitive or not as law enforcement agencies can be in these scenarios.

Having guns in your vicinity held by men women in balaclavas predawn ain’t fun.

Then there’s the sometimes lengthy detention period ,to return home with no tangible benefit from the exercise .

As for returning .. I’d suggest any woman man other caught illegally in a raid is highly unlikely to get a returning visa after the min mandatory 3 year exclusion period is up

If the woman is pregnant to an Australian citizen and or married to .. then that changes things ... but altogether a different conversation.

Raybo
14-09-2019, 05:15 PM
Regular cops don't do immigration raids, just saying......

murphy
14-09-2019, 07:03 PM
Sounds risky to bring your phone in to a massage place then. All sorts of texts and forum messages on phones

Not sure if I want to be disclosing my name or address, if I am just paying money for a massage which is legal. Can I ring my lawyer please?

liminal
14-09-2019, 07:03 PM
Regular cops don't do immigration raids, just saying......

That does depend and can be coordinated between state and federal policing and border farce and or others .

local council and policing of licences a different issue

warwick1
14-09-2019, 07:13 PM
The link is paywalled, but being in The Telegraph there is a good chance there is more sensational than fact.

Another lefty in the midst:grimace:

murphy
14-09-2019, 07:21 PM
That does depend and can be coordinated between state and federal policing and border farce and or others .

local council and policing of licences a different issue

More reason to go to a brothel than a massage shop. If the police barge in and Im undressed and busy, I can rightly insist I am doing absolutely nothing illegal
Happy to assist with enquiries but I wont have ID with me, and may give a different name
Unless I am being charged I wont give my details

liminal
14-09-2019, 07:43 PM
More reason to go to a brothel than a massage shop. If the police barge in and Im undressed and busy, I can rightly insist I am doing absolutely nothing illegal
Happy to assist with enquiries but I wont have ID with me, and may give a different name
Unless I am being charged I wont give my details

Trust me ... if they decide you are a person of interest , you are. if they want your ID they will insist

However hapless punters are rarely the focus

As for massage versus brothel , all depends on preference however either can be a target.

Others maybe enlighten here, I’m unaware of by laws that prohibit nudity in a business where massage and other treatments occur.

however caught with a Condom another matter

How many known Rnt haunts are been regularly inspected of late and to the point they are shut down.?

rooter
14-09-2019, 07:51 PM
As a customer you have nothing to worry about.
You have committed no crime (unless the girls are under 18 which is very highly unlikely).
If the shop is unlicensed (and we all know that 90% of R&T shops are) then that's the shops problem, not yours, you have done nothing wrong.
Actually even the shop has committed no crime, just a breach of Council By Laws, which is just like getting a parking ticket.
If you fucked a girl who doesn't have a valid visa that is not a crime.
You can look forward to a very generous compensation payout if an overzealous cop falsely arrests you.
See a lawyer and sue the arse off them.
A nice $10,00 compo payout will be nice funds for future punting.
Just for the record I am not a lefty and I am not anti-cop.
Cops are great, and I am all for law and order and arresting violent scum, and if some psycho axe murderer was trying to break into my house the cops would be the first people I would call.
I just have an issue with politicians, mayors, councilors etc using the cops to do things they were never meant to be doing.
And just for the record I only go to licensed brothels so I have no motivation for defending unlicensed shops.

murphy
14-09-2019, 08:09 PM
As a customer you have nothing to worry about.
You have committed no crime (unless the girls are under 18 which is very highly unlikely).
If the shop is unlicensed (and we all know that 90% of R&T shops are) then that's the shops problem, not yours, you have done nothing wrong.
Actually even the shop has committed no crime, just a breach of Council By Laws, which is just like getting a parking ticket.
If you fucked a girl who doesn't have a valid visa that is not a crime.
You can look forward to a very generous compensation payout if an overzealous cop falsely arrests you.
See a lawyer and sue the arse off them.
A nice $10,00 compo payout will be nice funds for future punting.
Just for the record I am not a lefty and I am not anti-cop.
Cops are great, and I am all for law and order and arresting violent scum, and if some psycho axe murderer was trying to break into my house the cops would be the first people I would call.
I just have an issue with politicians, mayors, councilors etc using the cops to do things they were never meant to be doing.
And just for the record I only go to licensed brothels so I have no motivation for defending unlicensed shops.

Naked and ballsdeep at a massage parlour:
Do the police knock first or barge in?
Can you be arrested?

rooter
14-09-2019, 08:18 PM
You cannot be arrested.
You have committed no crime.
If they do arrest you then you can sue them for false arrest and get a big compo payout.

murphy
14-09-2019, 08:37 PM
You cannot be arrested.
You have committed no crime.
If they do arrest you then you can sue them for false arrest and get a big compo payout.

Makes sense. Its just a reminder if I do visit a massage place, to not bring ID and keep everything I bring in to a minimum or not obvious

gannicus
14-09-2019, 09:45 PM
This place is a shithole, it's cheap for a reason.

Girls there have no life, they get out of the plane or boat and are taken to this shop and live there, I once chatted with a gril and she says she haven't left the building for months.

Many girls there doing drugs and bareback, I never done bareback but did caught a STI from bbbj from this place, and I once walked into a room where the needles and meth are still on the table, that's when I decided to never go back to this place again.

CunningLinguist
14-09-2019, 11:59 PM
BB, meth, STI, sounds like you need to be PrEPared when you go there ;)

blitz
15-09-2019, 02:32 AM
This place is a shithole, it's cheap for a reason.

Girls there have no life, they get out of the plane or boat and are taken to this shop and live there, I once chatted with a gril and she says she haven't left the building for months.

Many girls there doing drugs and bareback, I never done bareback but did caught a STI from bbbj from this place, and I once walked into a room where the needles and meth are still on the table, that's when I decided to never go back to this place again.
Complete load of bullshit

carmen farquis
15-09-2019, 08:05 AM
142 is a licensed brothel. I haven't been there for a few years for the same reason as Gannicus although I wasn't as unlucky as him.

Ive never seen drugs in 1 of the unlicensed places, I don't think I've even seen a girl smoke inside 1 of the unlicensed shops.

gannicus
15-09-2019, 12:15 PM
Just saying from my exprience, I haven't been here for more than 2 years, probably its different now

I really want this place to be good or taken over by better management and do a refirb and get younger girls in, this shop is super convinent for me.

murphy
15-09-2019, 01:44 PM
Just saying from my exprience, I haven't been here for more than 2 years, probably its different now

I really want this place to be good or taken over by better management and do a refirb and get younger girls in, this shop is super convinent for me.

This is the recipe for success. A massage place, near my mate, who advertises on the forum has a steady stream of 20-25 year old young women for $65/hour. He's going there most weeks now
Seeing a MILF for massage is not an option unless you get way more than a massage. HJ from an old lady is not the go. Its young staff all the way

liminal
15-09-2019, 02:08 PM
Makes sense. Its just a reminder if I do visit a massage place, to not bring ID and keep everything I bring in to a minimum or not obvious

You might have missed the Point.

Licensed or not , if they insist you provide ID as it’s deemed relevant to the investigation . You will need to supply it.

TBH providing a fake in this instance not worth it and if they catch u they’ll just be slightly more annoyed or inquisitive

However as posted prior - the punter is rarely the areas of interest , unless you are acting suspiciously , dogs get a whiff of drugs or any other reason that could create probable cause.

Punters don’t sweat it, unless you got reason to , including just finished a heavy fuk session with your ML/WL at time of bust

blitz
15-09-2019, 03:02 PM

So you describe the shop as a shithole despite having not set foot in the place in over two years. You then follow up by insinuating the shop is essentially involved in sex trafficking and keeping girls locked up against their will.
Firstly you should probably shut the fuck up when you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
Secondly, given the roster is always changing and the fact that the shop is currently undergoing renovations maybe you should go back and give it another chance.

murphy
15-09-2019, 03:24 PM
So you describe the shop as a shithole despite having not set foot in the place in over two years. You then follow up by insinuating the shop is essentially involved in sex trafficking and keeping girls locked up against their will.
Firstly you should probably shut the fuck up when you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
Secondly, given the roster is always changing and the fact that the shop is currently undergoing renovations maybe you should go back and give it another chance.

Putting the boot in unfairly basically. Funny to see.
Sounds like a great shop, attracting attention for its success
When the dust settles we should all pay a visit to support good service

sydneycheapass
15-09-2019, 04:59 PM
142 is a licensed brothel. I haven't been there for a few years for the same reason as Gannicus although I wasn't as unlucky as him.

Ive never seen drugs in 1 of the unlicensed places, I don't think I've even seen a girl smoke inside 1 of the unlicensed shops.

I am puzzled. 142 has a licences brothel. The incident suggest that its happen on a RNT which is not licences?

Exactly which shop got raided?

Funny I do know something else happen in 280 but not raided related.... Hornsby is place to be for trouble at the moment!!

aussiegaigin
15-09-2019, 05:27 PM
I am puzzled. 142 has a licences brothel. The incident suggest that its happen on a RNT which is not licences?

Exactly which shop got raided?

Funny I do know something else happen in 280 but not raided related.... Hornsby is place to be for trouble at the moment!!

Presumably it is the shop pictured in the article. Although it says "massage" it may well be fully licenced; you can't expect newspaper reporters to get things right. Run of the mill RnTs don't usually get banished to industrial estates.

If the issues are about illegal workers, same rules apply to both.

gannicus
16-09-2019, 03:34 PM

Ok, I guess it is not fair for me to say, as my experience with the shop were from 2 years ago, but theres no lie in what I said, I saw expereinced through those things and decided to stay away from the shop.

I must clarify when I said girls were staying in the shop day and night, I nevery said they were kept locked up against their will. In fact, from whay I saw, the shop owner had quite a good relationship with the girls, and treated them ok.

The problems is the girls knows no one outside the shop, speaks zero english, all their belongings are packed in one luggage bag they put in the room. They just eat, sleep, fuck, eat, sleep, fuck, live like a zombie and have no life. They have no where to go and nothing to do other than staying in the shop, some of them also have visa problems, makes them afraid to go outside.

It is quiet sad and should be a concern. I remember girls chatting with me asking me very basic questions, such as how to send mail, where to order food, where can they do money transfer and the most common questions, how to get a permanat visa.

One girl told me a story she heard, where a old punter said he would marry one of the girl and sponser her visa, he did marry the girl, but he made the girl keep working in the shop and he collected all her earnings, the guy kept taking advantage of the girl and fucks her whenever he wanted. In the end, she found out that the guy was not eligible to be a visa sponser.

murphy
16-09-2019, 03:54 PM
Ok, I guess it is not fair for me to say, as my experience with the shop were from 2 years ago, but theres no lie in what I said, I saw expereinced through those things and decided to stay away from the shop.

I must clarify when I said girls were staying in the shop day and night, I nevery said they were kept locked up against their will. In fact, from whay I saw, the shop owner had quite a good relationship with the girls, and treated them ok.

The problems is the girls knows no one outside the shop, speaks zero english, all their belongings are packed in one luggage bag they put in the room. They have no where to go and nothing to do other than staying in the shop, some of them also have visa problems, they are very afraid to go outside.

It is quiet sad and should be a concern. I remember girls chatting with me asking me very basic questions, such as how to send mail, where to order food, where can they do money transfer and the most common questions, how to get a permanat visa.

One girl told me a story she heard, where a old punter said he would marry one of the girl and sponser her visa, he did marry the girl, but he made the girl keep working in the shop and he collected all her earnings, the guy kept taking advantage of the girl and fucks her whenever he wanted. In the end, she found out that the guy was not eligible to be a visa sponser.

Presume you are just a punter. Im sure competitors to wherever this shop is, would love you spreading these serious allegations, which have absolutely no basis
I have never been to Hornsby, but you arent helping anyone by making these very serious allegations.
Immigation crime is serious, but we all should stick to punting news or substantiated information based on Police reports

gannicus
16-09-2019, 04:00 PM
Ok, right, I'll shut up then, I'm just a regular punter.

I wish there were a competitor of this shop, but unluckily we don't have much choice in Hornsby, this is the only one. Other shops are even worse.

murphy
16-09-2019, 04:08 PM
Ok, right, I'll shut up then, I'm just a regular punter.

I wish there were a competitor of this shop, but unluckily we don't have much choice in Hornsby, this is the only one. Other shops are even worse.

I read that in general, competitors can make allegations that draw police to a another parlour in the same area. I suppose your allegations dont have this effect, but better to support your local, than to accuse them of people trafficking

liminal
16-09-2019, 05:19 PM
]

For all those writing speculating debating now the issue of trafficking , there are I think a few threads on this already

Maybe move this over to there if someone is interested rather than plague this thread with perhaps unrelated (mis)info.

Never been to this shop and unlikely to

However all the current scuttlebutt around long hours , old blokes visas etc etc is not an uncommon issue and many women whilst sometimes not fully across the fine print of their service , place of abode, hours etc have mostly knowingly signed up for it irrespective of what hone issues have caused them to be here.

I know a woman who is second week in , working in the UAE

10am -2am shift . 6-7 days a week. Shit aircon. Bosses a bit of wanker. Making shit money compared to her Oz stint . But she’s not been held against her will. But her notion of family duty and providing care keeps her there - 6 month contract.

In the two weeks she’s been there. .shes endures - 1 sexual assault, 6 police raids , one armed hold up with all earnings taken and her local agent who is Thai national and who she has to. Repay the airfare and visa costs etc and room rent , just arrested and incarcerated for 3 months for visa violations

Hornsby and most Oz places, sounds like a picnic in comparison

Anyway let’s perhaps let this thread die unless anyone can advise why it was raided .

bobbi-stretch
16-09-2019, 07:40 PM
September 16, 2019 5:21pm
Jake McCallum, Crime ReporterHornsby Advocate. Police have uncovered an alleged drug distribution operation running out of a massage parlour in the Hornsby CBD. Not looking good.

murphy
16-09-2019, 09:01 PM
To all massage parlours and brothels. Please have a no drugs policy. Kick out working girls or customers who bring drugs into the premises. Otherwise we will assume organised crime has infiltrated your business

A mate of mine some years ago, a teetotaller and nonsmoker, was offered something smoked, I presume it was ice. This is just revolting

liminal
16-09-2019, 11:04 PM
To all massage parlours and brothels. Please have a no drugs policy. Kick out working girls or customers who bring drugs into the premises. Otherwise we will assume organised crime has infiltrated your business

A mate of mine some years ago, a teetotaller and nonsmoker, was offered something smoked, I presume it was ice. This is just revolting

Dude ... start a holier than thou thread.

I’m guessing your mate didn’t inhale ? but did go down on the gal who was working without a valid visa? Revolting ?

Besides your fave of the week gal herself might be using

murphy
16-09-2019, 11:07 PM
Dude ... start a holier than thou thread.

I’m guessing your mate didn’t inhale ? but did go down on the gal who was working without a valid visa? Revolting ?

Besides your fave of the week gal herself might be using

Sorry. I was pretty shocked. And I didnt mention visas, I couldnt care less someones visa status as its irrelevant to my health

No, any fave girl of any week over the last few years has never offered me drugs. I would be disappointed if any did, but thats just one mans view
Opinions both ways on the issue and thats cool. Where do you stand on punters being offered illegal drugs at a brothel, in general.

Brothelcreeper
16-09-2019, 11:12 PM
Looks like 142 Hornsby are in deep shit

Alleged drug operation at brothel dismantled - Strike Force Kilday

Monday, 16 September 2019 07:51:41 PM

A six-month investigation has led to the arrest of four people and the seizure of drugs and cash from a brothel in Sydney’s north.

In March this year, Kuring Gai Police Area Command established Strike Force Kilday to investigate an alleged drug distribution operation in the Hornsby area.

About 12pm on Friday 13 September 2019, police executed a search warrant at a registered brothel on George Street, Hornsby.

During the search, investigators seized cash, methylamphetamine, heroin and cannabis from multiple rooms.

Four people were arrested and taken to Hornsby Police Station.

A 28-year-old man, from Strathfield, was charged with four counts of supply prohibited drug, supply prohibited drug (commercial quantity), participate in a criminal group, possess prohibited drug, and be found on drug premises.

A 45-year-old woman, from Wahroonga, was charged with participate in a criminal group, owner/occupier knowingly use as drug premises, be found on drug premises, and possess prescribed restricted substance.

They both appeared at Parramatta Bail Court on Saturday 14 September 2019 and were refused bail. The woman is due to appear at Hornsby Local Court tomorrow (Tuesday 17 September 2019) and the man on Wednesday 18 September 2019.

A 49-year-old woman from Cromer was charged with supply prohibited drug and be found on drug premises.

A 34-year-old woman from Hornsby was charged with possess prohibited drug and be found on drug premises.

They were both granted conditional bail to appear at Hornsby Local Court on Wednesday 18 September 2019.

Police will allege that a sophisticated drug distribution network operated out of the brothel, where sex workers were utilised to sell prohibited substances.

Inquiries continue.

Anyone with information about this incident is urged to contact Crime Stoppers: 1800 333 000 or https://nsw.crimestoppers.com.au. Information is treated in strict confidence. The public is reminded not to report crime via NSW Police social media pages.

URL: https://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/n...ZhbGw9MQ%3D%3D

Brothelcreeper
16-09-2019, 11:14 PM
Text of the report (I stumbled across it by following a link in a Twitter feed)

Hornsby massage parlour raid: police launch ‘large-scale operation’
Jake McCallum, Crime Reporter, Hornsby Advocate
September 13, 2019 4:33pm
Subscriber only
Police have raided a massage parlour in George St, Hornsby in a massive operation today.

A NSW Police spokesman confirmed a “large-scale operation had been executed by officers” around 10am on September 13.

A witness to the incident said approximately 10 plain-clothed officers raided the parlour today, as neighbouring business gathered outside.

“There has been women from the business outside waiting to go back inside all day,” the witness said. “One told us police stormed the place and were checking identification of the women in the business.

“They have been hanging around George St all day.”

The witness, who did not wish to be named said police knocked down the door of the business before storming the property.

“Police have been stopping people in the street all day,”

A police spokesman said no further information could be provided, “as investigations are ongoing”.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ent=SocialFlow

Doesn't really say anything we don't already know.

murphy
16-09-2019, 11:15 PM
Looks like they are in deep shit
URL: https://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/n...ZhbGw9MQ%3D%3D

Thanks BC for this info. Alleged drug distribution from a brothel. No matter what your opinion, the authorities will come down hard. Drugs ruin families and thats not opinion but fact

murphy
16-09-2019, 11:20 PM
Police have raided a massage parlour in
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ent=SocialFlow

A witness to the incident said approximately 10 plain-clothed officers raided the parlour today, as neighbouring business gathered outside

Some serious crackdown. Thats when a Police inspection is its most unpleasant.

Dude ... start a holier than thou thread. Revolting ?

Drug distribution above most else apart from an HIV epidemic related to needle sharing, is what will give massage parlours a really bad name, in the community and at the tuckshops around the place, with reverberations for decades.

Discreet massage and whatever else and noone gives a fuck. But start distributing drugs and you blow the whole brothel and massage enterprise into oblivion. As I said, do not invite organised crime into this scene.

I really dont care about drug use if you do it yourself and keep it that way. But I give a f- if drugs and/or organised crime f- up the sex scene with much more oversight and regulation

Now you see the point. The backlash may arise if drug dealing arises at other brothels/massage places in Sydney. If the issue ever escalates to other shops, and it is presented to the Premiers office, we will all be facing a much more regulated massage scene

Massage parlours and brothels, keep a f- low profile and keep out of the drug trade, or face the wrath of the law and the community

liminal
16-09-2019, 11:23 PM
No, any fave girl of any week over the last few years has never offered me drugs. I would be disappointed if any did, but thats just one mans view

Where do you stand on punters being offered illegal drugs at a brothel, in general.

I don’t have an opinion or issue on what other people choose to do in a brothel whether they were or weren’t selling to of legal age punters and or using it as a place to distribute

I would have an opinion if a corner store was selling to kids

Re: your fave, I was suggesting that she may unbeknownst to you, also be a user.

As for families been torn apart - yes drugs may and does , as will DV, alcohol and punting

murphy
16-09-2019, 11:43 PM
I don’t have an opinion or issue on what other people choose to do in a brothel whether they were or weren’t selling to of legal age punters and or using it as a place to distribute

I would have an opinion if a corner store was selling to kids

Re: your fave, I was suggesting that she may unbeknownst to you, also be a user.

As for families been torn apart - yes drugs may and does , as will DV, alcohol and punting

Im well aware of all the things that threaten my well being. Punting is my vice. Please don't offer alcohol or drugs or gambling to me as well as I punt. One habit is more than enough. Thanks

Foxxster
17-09-2019, 12:42 AM
So any guesses on the 4 arrested. Especially the 45 year old? Maybe name starts with M ? They say they are closed for maintenance, open again on Wednesday. I imagine it will be a very different shop than before?

carmen farquis
17-09-2019, 06:46 AM
So any guesses on the 4 arrested. Especially the 45 year old? Maybe name starts with M ? They say they are closed for maintenance, open again on Wednesday. I imagine it will be a very different shop than before?

That would be the 49 year old

chatswood2067
17-09-2019, 12:56 PM
its illegal
sex worker sells drug in the shops , that's the reason

Foxxster
17-09-2019, 02:53 PM
That would be the 49 year old

I’m half tempted to turn up to court tomorrow.

gannicus
17-09-2019, 02:57 PM
That confirms what I saw in the past, guess they didn't change afterall.

Such a shame, this shop got so much potential and zero competition in the area, they got the whole upper north shore to themselves. Many people even travel from Central Coast and New Castle to visit this shop. If only the shop was taken over buy a better owner and management.

Foxxster
17-09-2019, 03:06 PM
Interesting post from someone on parlour pages...

I just sent a report to the police about drug dealing at 142. Just like last time it will hopefully cost Mina thousands.

This was posted in June last year.

Seems the current investigation started around March this year.

I seem to recall one of the receptionist saying someone , one customer who was not happy, was threatening to go to the police. That would have been around about 6 months ago from memory.

Raybo
17-09-2019, 04:52 PM
Interesting post from someone on parlour pages...

I just sent a report to the police about drug dealing at 142. Just like last time it will hopefully cost Mina thousands.

This was posted in June last year.

Seems the current investigation started around March this year.

I seem to recall one of the receptionist saying someone , one customer who was not happy, was threatening to go to the police. That would have been around about 6 months ago from memory.

That is one pretty stupid punter!! I don't care how bad the service was, I don't think I would be saying that to the receptionist!

CountryPunter
17-09-2019, 05:13 PM
Pretty bloody dumb by the management of this shop.

Last thing this industry needs is publicity like this. Bound to be a few journos planning sensationalist, lack of facts stories about drug dealings through brothels and massage joints.

Just going to make it harder for other shops that are quietly going about their business in a professional way. Last thing they need is the media, police and politicians to start scrutinising them.

Even if they are totally legitimate, some punters are going to get nervous and maybe stay away for a while.

warwick1
17-09-2019, 05:18 PM
That is one pretty stupid punter!! I don't care how bad the service was, I don't think I would be saying that to the receptionist!

Amen to that Bro:surprise:...........

bobbi-stretch
17-09-2019, 05:46 PM
Get the punter hooked on meth so he needs to come back and spend time with the girl so he can buy some more win win, great business model lmao

murphy
17-09-2019, 05:59 PM
Pretty bloody dumb by the management of this shop.

Last thing this industry needs is publicity like this. Bound to be a few journos planning sensationalist, lack of facts stories about drug dealings through brothels and massage joints.

Just going to make it harder for other shops that are quietly going about their business in a professional way. Last thing they need is the media, police and politicians to start scrutinising them.

Even if they are totally legitimate, some punters are going to get nervous and maybe stay away for a while.

Exactly what I said. A brothel with a permissive stance on drugs will eventually get in trouble. Instead brothels and massage parlours need to draw a line with allowing drugs on the premises. Particularly this idea that ML/WL take drugs on site and share with customers.
Keep away from the media pages, because soon after comes the attention of Crime squads and regulators who can make the whole industry much more regulated and sterile
Pretty much you have this one warning. If another brothel is overrun with drugs and organised crime, the whole industry will be shaken to the ground
Journalists read this forum and nothing sells newspapers like sex and drug scandals

rooter
17-09-2019, 06:07 PM
I have obviously lived a very sheltered punting life.
The heaviest thing I have ever been offered is a cigarette - and I don't even smoke.

Foxxster
17-09-2019, 06:24 PM
Get the punter hooked on meth so he needs to come back and spend time with the girl so he can buy some more win win, great business model lmao

Did post something but it appears the press are reading sites like this..

carrot2
17-09-2019, 06:34 PM
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/inside-the-north-shore-brothel-allegedly-selling-commercial-quantities-of-drugs-20190917-p52s65.html

Foxxster
17-09-2019, 06:41 PM
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/inside-the-north-shore-brothel-allegedly-selling-commercial-quantities-of-drugs-20190917-p52s65.html

also article says further arrests are expected. In case people can’t see it behind the paywall, it named the owner, the 45 year old Highlands Avenue Wahroonga woman and an employee the 28 year old.

As it is out already,

The brothel's owner, Wahroonga woman Min Van Campenhout, 45, was taken to Hornsby Police Station and charged with participating in a criminal group for the past year, being the occupier of a property knowingly used as drug premises, being found on drug premises and possessing Viagra.

Her employee Jun Jia, 28, was also arrested and charged with four counts of supplying ice, supplying a commercial quantity of ice, participating in a criminal group, possessing a prohibited drug and being found on drug premises.

The two were refused bail and appeared briefly at Parramatta Bail Court on Saturday.

bobbi-stretch
17-09-2019, 07:03 PM
Lets hope the owner didn't force the girls to sell drugs, but she sounds like a greedy person so i bet she did

pro_seeker
17-09-2019, 07:25 PM
Biggest surprise of this whole scandal is that one of the WL was actually in her 20’s

Foxxster
17-09-2019, 07:29 PM
Biggest surprise of this whole scandal is that one of the WL was actually in her 20’s

You are forgetting that there are more employees than the actual WLs e.g. reception. I suspect this is one of the receptionist but I may be wrong.

Actually the article from the Telegraph says the 28 year old is from Strathfield and is actually a man !

Foxxster
18-09-2019, 09:18 AM
Well. They were meant to reopen today after doing their ‘maintenance’. But today they say they are still closed as they have ‘more maintenance’ to do.

Given the press around this. Radio coverage, articles in at least the SMH and Telegraph, who do they think they are kidding.

Today is the day the four arrested are in Hornsby court. I wonder if any press will be there to cover what seems a fairly major case.

Raybo
18-09-2019, 09:36 AM
Well. They were meant to reopen today after doing their ‘maintenance’. But today they say they are still closed as they have ‘more maintenance’ to do.

Given the press around this. Radio coverage, articles in at least the SMH and Telegraph, who do they think they are kidding.

Today is the day the four arrested are in Hornsby court. I wonder if any press will be there to cover what seems a fairly major case.

I wonder how much a 'commercial quantity really is. Normally when the cops make a big bust, they put an inflated dollar value or street value on the 'haul'. I haven't heard any numbers so far. Doesn't sound like an overly large amount of drugs were found, just enough to be considered that there was more than a personal amount. Cops would be much more interested on where the girls are getting it from, it's not as if there is a meth lab in room 8 @ 142!!

Foxxster
18-09-2019, 09:53 AM
I wonder how much a 'commercial quantity really is. Normally when the cops make a big bust, they put an inflated dollar value or street value on the 'haul'. I haven't heard any numbers so far. Doesn't sound like an overly large amount of drugs were found, just enough to be considered that there was more than a personal amount. Cops would be much more interested on where the girls are getting it from, it's not as if there is a meth lab in room 8 @ 142!!

True enough. Hence the ‘more arrest are expected’ comment in the SMH. However they must have found enough drugs to be very serious as both the owner and the 28 year old man were both refused bail on Friday. They are arguing for bail at court today. Now I don’t have any idea of the threshold the police use but I am assuming to be refused bail and again I am assuming it is a first offence for both, that there must have been quite a bit.

And don’t forget this has been a 6 month investigation. So they are probably looking at the amount gone through the shop in that time which most definitely would be a very significant amount indeed.

Given it was a 6 month investigation, I also think the police may already have surveillance of any dealers who may have delivered anything to the premises. Although with the nature of the business with people in and out all the time, might be difficult to work out who is a punter versus a dealer but given 6 months I guess they could work it out.

I am also wondering what the police ordered in terms of the actual business itself. Are they or council able to order the place closed and if so for what period. Including Friday and today, they have been closed for 6 days. Will they ever re open? Maybe with new owners?

murphy
18-09-2019, 10:25 AM
The tentacles of drugs and organised crime are long. The massage shop is probably not the source of the drugs, just the commercial outlet.

We recently had the media beating up the private investigator in massage parlour issue. The drugs issue is a magnitude way higher on the Richter scale, and public awareness is now magnified
We dont need this high profile. Isnt that obvious? Want to start up a new massage parlour? Its going to get harder now.

And the reputation of the entire industry will gradually be shredded

Its a message to all brothels and massage shops, if you let the drug problem inside your premises, the drug octopus will take you and your business away from you. And you will be in jail. The drug syndicates will just move onto the next unsuspecting group of businesses, ML/WL

And punters, if you are offered drugs in a brothel, what you then do is your business, but please tell the boss on the way out, "You guys have drugs on the premises. This wont end well"

AHLUNGOR
18-09-2019, 03:22 PM
Articles in the Telegraph today, the 45 yr old mamasan owns 4 brothels !! While the police raided the shop, simultaneously they also raided her home !

That's a $2.5M mansion just 5 min away from the Hornsby shop. I guess the mansion was paid for by the drug money rather than profits from running those FS brothels ! What do you guys think ??

Foxxster
18-09-2019, 03:44 PM
Articles in the Telegraph today, the 45 yr old mamasan owns 4 brothels !! While the police raided the shop, simultaneously they also raided her home !

That's a $2.5M mansion just 5 min away from the Hornsby shop. I guess the mansion was paid for by the drug money rather than profits from running those FS brothels ! What do you guys think ??

House is 27 Highlands Avenue Wahroonga. Which other brothels does she own? https://www.realestate.com.au/sold/property-house-nsw-wahroonga-124823974

murphy
18-09-2019, 03:47 PM
House is 27 Highlands Avenue Wahroonga. Which other brothels does she own? https://www.realestate.com.au/sold/property-house-nsw-wahroonga-124823974

Theres clearly lots of profit running a brothel if you can get good staff from overseas

murphy
18-09-2019, 03:52 PM
Who knows what funded the mansions. Maybe she got a good divorce payout from the husband who is never around

Wonder if the government (all of us) now own the home using Proceeds of Crime legislation. She could be homeless soon
Im sure the Drug squad are checking the attic right now for piles of cash. Thats usually where peoceeds of crime end up

Wonder which are her other brothels?

Foxxster
18-09-2019, 07:08 PM
New Telegraph article. I don’t have access to it as it’s behind a paywall but I have the start. The names of the other two arrested were published and a photo of one with her lawyer but most of her face appears covered.

· Cromer woman, Wai Kwan Mo, did not appear on Wednesday, however, court documents revealed police charged her with allegedly supplying 30.75g of Methamphetamine and being found ...

The other one with photo was Aiping Xiao.

Again I don’t have access to the full article. Maybe someone who does can post it.

Meanwhile major Ice bust today at Kemp’s Creek I believe.. wonder if connected. Looks like Chinese arrested.

Brothelcreeper
18-09-2019, 07:24 PM
Does anyone subscribe to the Telegraph. If so please open this and post the update

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/hornsby-advocate/hornsby-brothel-owner-fronts-court-on-drug-ring-charges/news-story/d0ef0cd1e4c970512afbf31dc2d89c59

aussiegaigin
18-09-2019, 08:21 PM
Calling a full scale brothel a "massage centre" does not help the image of genuine, or fringe, massage shops.

murphy
18-09-2019, 08:25 PM
Calling a full scale brothel a "massage centre" does not help the image of genuine, or fringe, massage shops.

Some of the innocent parties impacted by drug issues are the legitimate Massage centres, such as the many Thai places. A men saying he likes a Thai massage can never say it now because of this bad publicity
I love Thai massage, but not sure how my gf will like paying for one for my birthday now

liminal
18-09-2019, 08:49 PM
Some of the innocent parties impacted by drug issues are the legitimate Massage centres, such as the many Thai places. A men saying he likes a Thai massage can never say it now because of this bad publicity
I love Thai massage, but not sure how my gf will like paying for one for my birthday now

I’ll pass the hat round for you

murphy
18-09-2019, 09:01 PM
I’ll pass the hat round for you

So you dont thing there is any reputational damage to the sex industry or that the current raids mean much

liminal
18-09-2019, 09:04 PM
So you dont thing there is any reputational damage to the sex industry or that the current raids mean much

I think many things .

And the sex industry has endured more than this thread and still continued

murphy
18-09-2019, 10:10 PM
I think many things .

And the sex industry has endured more than this thread and still continued

We have also seen with the lockout laws, that with the stroke of a bureaucrats pen, Sydneys night life and seedy underbelly can overnight be virtually eliminated. Dogooders can affect what you and I do for recreation at night

In the spectrum of nightlife, there is Rio, Amsterdam, London, the Moons surface, then Sydney

Mr Bastard
18-09-2019, 11:28 PM
For 99% of the population, this Headline if given any real media attention, say 15seconds of footage and sensationalist commentary on any prime time news channel, which it has not been given, would not have even registered on the giveafuckometer of the sad sorry lot who either have time and/or the inclination to watch the news,

What is sad is that a community of adults who partake in the use of such an establishment or their industry competitors, all of a sudden become moral enforcers of their own bullshit and assumptions, and use this forum to share that same bullshit pedalled out by a self driven and premeditated media organisation if given the chance to corrupt the truth for the sake of hysteria and false debate.

Seriously lads, some of the bullshit and invented scenarios I have read on this thread would make the producer of A Current Affair shit his hole and start heading for the nearest dole office for an unemployment cheque, because even he/she would not have ingested enough LSD in the previous fortnight to come up with some of the bullshit and total fabrication of what may or may not be the truth.....

For those of you that feel I am penning this post, in some way is a personal attack on yourself, please don't because I don't know any of you, just go and see your doctor and get some more prescription drugs prescribed, go to your legit massage joint and keep your underwear on and your erection and hands to yourself, and don't dare visit a RNT or Brothel if you are a devoted soldier to any religion which denounces such an act, and those of you have vowed till death do us part and anyone else with such a high moral ground that when it suits them, invents all manner of self manifested and righteous excuses in order to partake in such an establishment that not so surprisingly participates in other minor skirmishes with the law which is written

The Word For Tonight Is
Hypocracy

Raybo
19-09-2019, 12:09 AM
Who knows what funded the mansions. Maybe she got a good divorce payout from the husband who is never around

Wonder if the government (all of us) now own the home using Proceeds of Crime legislation. She could be homeless soon
Im sure the Drug squad are checking the attic right now for piles of cash. Thats usually where peoceeds of crime end up

Wonder which are her other brothels?

Are you Hyperultra?

Raybo
19-09-2019, 12:11 AM
For 99% of the population, this Headline if given any real media attention, say 15seconds of footage and sensationalist commentary on any prime time news channel, which it has not been given, would not have even registered on the giveafuckometer of the sad sorry lot who either have time and/or the inclination to watch the news,

What is sad is that a community of adults who partake in the use of such an establishment or their industry competitors, all of a sudden become moral enforcers of their own bullshit and assumptions, and use this forum to share that same bullshit pedalled out by a self driven and premeditated media organisation if given the chance to corrupt the truth for the sake of hysteria and false debate.

Seriously lads, some of the bullshit and invented scenarios I have read on this thread would make the producer of A Current Affair shit his hole and start heading for the nearest dole office for an unemployment cheque, because even he/she would not have ingested enough LSD in the previous fortnight to come up with some of the bullshit and total fabrication of what may or may not be the truth.....

For those of you that feel I am penning this post, in some way is a personal attack on yourself, please don't because I don't know any of you, just go and see your doctor and get some more prescription drugs prescribed, go to your legit massage joint and keep your underwear on and your erection and hands to yourself, and don't dare visit a RNT or Brothel if you are a devoted soldier to any religion which denounces such an act, and those of you have vowed till death do us part and anyone else with such a high moral ground that when it suits them, invents all manner of self manifested and righteous excuses in order to partake in such an establishment that not so surprisingly participates in other minor skirmishes with the law which is written

The Word For Tonight Is
Hypocracy

Did you score from 142?

Coffeee
19-09-2019, 07:52 AM
Over the years I have visited 142 many times and had some of my best, and worst sexual encounters there. I recall a couple of girls appearing a little out of it, but given my, I suppose, around forty or so visits the occasional stoned working girl isn't statistically unusual.

I haven't been a regular there for some time as I found other places to play, and I was shocked to read this story.

Hornsby does have two other brothels, but my occasional punts there have not been at all satisfactory. Given the nature of the charges brought it's clear that 142 cannot survive in its current form, but one can only hope it gets rebooted with fresh, more scrupulous management rather than closed down by council puritans.

Meanwhile I'm fondly remembering sweaty romps with Clear, Gigi, Annie, QQ, Paris, Ruby, Jojo, Angel, Apple...

michaele
19-09-2019, 09:41 AM
I was in a brothel at Belmore some years ago
I was waiting in the waiting room as all the girls were busy
next minute bang immigration were at every doorway
They didn’t say a word to me they let me get up and slowly walk out and go home
They just checked all the girls passports and that was it
I went home with a hard on feeling thank heavens nothing happened to me

CountryPunter
19-09-2019, 11:29 AM
I was in a brothel at Belmore some years ago
I was waiting in the waiting room as all the girls were busy
next minute bang immigration were at every doorway
They didn’t say a word to me they let me get up and slowly walk out and go home
They just checked all the girls passports and that was it
I went home with a hard on feeling thank heavens nothing happened to me

That's the exact scenario that a lot of us want to avoid.
Just want to discreetly visit, have some fun and then leave.

Odds are very small of getting caught up in a raid but if it did happen and questions got asked it could cause some grief for some punters.

What shop owners or girls do in their own time is their business, but a professionally run business will never try to attract negative publicity.

Been a few posts about this shop in the past that would suggest that there has been a drug issue. And as the old saying goes 'where there's smoke, there's usually fire'. So they have probably been on the radar for a while.

Hopefully this all blows over soon and we can all get back to what we enjoy doing.

Happy punting bros.

murphy
19-09-2019, 11:55 PM
That's the exact scenario that a lot of us want to avoid.
Just want to discreetly visit, have some fun and then leave.

Odds are very small of getting caught up in a raid but if it did happen and questions got asked it could cause some grief for some punters.

What shop owners or girls do in their own time is their business, but a professionally run business will never try to attract negative publicity.

Been a few posts about this shop in the past that would suggest that there has been a drug issue. And as the old saying goes 'where there's smoke, there's usually fire'. So they have probably been on the radar for a while.

Hopefully this all blows over soon and we can all get back to what we enjoy doing.

Happy punting bros.

Im hoping these arrests are the last of the drug distribution arrests from a brothel we see. If there is another arrest at another establishment Im sorry but I may have to post again in dismay and disheartenment

Only badness will follow a drug trail. State your dissatisfaction with the boss if someone is trying to offer you drugs. If your are satisfied with the drugs, good luck balancing punting and a drug habit

murphy
20-09-2019, 12:25 AM
Are you Hyperultra?

Hypermasculine you mean?

Forward Must Hang
20-09-2019, 03:19 PM
Im hoping these arrests are the last of the drug distribution arrests from a brothel we see. If there is another arrest at another establishment Im sorry but I may have to post again in dismay and disheartenment

Onky badness will follow a drug trail. State your dissatisfaction with the boss if someone is trying to offer you drugs. If your are satisfied with the drugs, good luck balancing punting and a drug habit

Im hoping these arrests are the last of the speeding and burnout arrests from a WRX driver we see. If there is another arrest of another WRX driver Im sorry but I may have to post again in dismay and disheartenment

Im hoping these arrests are the last of the horse race fixing arrests from a trainer we see. If there is another arrest over another race fix Im sorry but I may have to post again in dismay and disheartenment

Im hoping these arrests are the last of the fraud arrests from a dodgy tradesperson we see. If there is another arrest over another poorly constructed kitchen Im sorry but I may have to post again in dismay and disheartenment

Im hoping these arrests are the last of the corruption arrests from a Council worker we see. If there is another arrest over another bribe Im sorry but I may have to post again in dismay and disheartenment

Get it? Quit with the hand wringing in horror. Not every Council worker is on the take, not every horse trainer is involved in match fixing, not every WRX driver cuts loose with street drags, not every brothel is operated by a drug importer/dealer. Quit buying into the stereotypes that the tabloids and the blue rinse set want you to believe.

Like I said somewhere here or another post, theres a hell of a lot of brothels in Sydney, and how many get raided over drug distribution? One or two? Spare me.

wilisno
20-09-2019, 04:02 PM
Im hoping these arrests are the last of the speeding and burnout arrests from a WRX driver we see. If there is another arrest of another WRX driver Im sorry but I may have to post again in dismay and disheartenment

Im hoping these arrests are the last of the horse race fixing arrests from a trainer we see. If there is another arrest over another race fix Im sorry but I may have to post again in dismay and disheartenment

Im hoping these arrests are the last of the fraud arrests from a dodgy tradesperson we see. If there is another arrest over another poorly constructed kitchen Im sorry but I may have to post again in dismay and disheartenment

Im hoping these arrests are the last of the corruption arrests from a Council worker we see. If there is another arrest over another bribe Im sorry but I may have to post again in dismay and disheartenment

Get it? Quit with the hand wringing in horror. Not every Council worker is on the take, not every horse trainer is involved in match fixing, not every WRX driver cuts loose with street drags, not every brothel is operated by a drug importer/dealer. Quit buying into the stereotypes that the tabloids and the blue rinse set want you to believe.

Like I said somewhere here or another post, theres a hell of a lot of brothels in Sydney, and how many get raided over drug distribution? One or two? Spare me.

Well said ! ;) ;) ;)

murphy
20-09-2019, 04:37 PM

Well said. But its an increasingly connected world, and law enforcement admit that its a huge battle we face with drug import. In some countries like Japan, there is a close connection between prostitution and drugs. Drugs can be used to addict and enslave workers. There are some recent cases of this overseas. We are fortunate in being surrounded by water.
But I dont subscribe to be defeatist, whether it be tradesmen or matchfixing or drugs
The NRL and horseracing industry need to be continually vigilant and protect their industry from corruption. Thats my point too regarding punting. The standard you walk past is the standard you accept
When I walk into a brothel minding my own business, and the WL insisting on pulling out a smoking pipe, that is looking into the abyss. It happens, and not just in Hornsby. Punters bring offered drinks and pills tp sustain performance. Drugs f--k up lives and have massive health implications if you develop the taste for it. In a brothel your inhibitions and defences are down. Thats how drug habits start.

murphy
20-09-2019, 04:53 PM
You mentioned other examples
The poor building standards and the opal fiasco lead to the need for the NSW premier to step in and say enough is enough.
The poor financial industry standards led to massive changes
Horseracing - Match and race fixing will never be eradicated but it certainly can be hit with a sledgehammer when it is discovered and tolerance for it is low

Just because humans will subvert anything and everything, doesnt mean we shouldnt look the other way. Tell the boss at the brothel if you are offered drugs. Tell them you already have one or more vices, and you dont want to add another. Also tell them that nothing good will come of drugs on the premises. Surely thats not a controversial approach

Riff888
21-09-2019, 10:42 AM
A friend told me that sex was the best on ice, she can't stop having sex when on ice.
It must be similar for men as well.

A shop offering drugs and sex combined would be making so much more money. The men would be extending the session for hours and hours.

Guys on coke love BBBJ for hours on end since it's hard to get hard and cum. But this is tiresome and super boring for the girls.

Foxxster
21-09-2019, 11:25 AM
A friend told me that sex was the best on ice, she can't stop having sex when on ice.

A shop offering drugs and sex combined would be making so much more money. The men would be extending the session for hours and hours.

Guys on coke love BBBJ for hours on end since it's hard to get hard and cum. But this is tiresome and super boring for the girls.

Yes. So it is in the interest of both the shop and the girls to be offering ice however if the girls then use it as well there is the very real prospect of them becoming addicted in which case much of that extra money they get from extended sessions would go back to the shop if it is the shop supplying the drugs.

Noticed their website says they are still closed and no indicative opening date.

Also noticed that one girl has been removed from their roster. Was she one of the people arrested?

trampslikeus55
21-09-2019, 11:50 AM
The girls are popping up in other shops already. My guess would be It won't be opening any time soon. Council may be a problem now as well.

aussiegaigin
21-09-2019, 11:56 AM
Let's face it, this wouldn't be the first brothel to be associated with drug use and perhaps distribution. I'm sure I've seen numerous references to it in media over the years. Even on this forum, I think there have been reports by punters of sharing substances with WLs/MLs during sessions.

I suspect there could be more involved here than just the shop and the mamasan..

Foxxster
21-09-2019, 12:09 PM
The girls are popping up in other shops already. My guess would be It won't be opening any time soon. Council may be a problem now as well.

Well the girl I am talking about has been working two shops for a while. She has been removed from Hornsby’s roster and I just checked the other shop. Not only not on the roster but has even been removed from the list of people working there. Now seeing as shops (including this one) tend to keep girls on their list of people working there years after they have left, I find this puzzling to say the least. She was on their list last week. She is still on Hornsby’s list of girls who work there, for now at least.

Hence my question re the possibility of her having been arrested.

Council are the ones who are responsible for closure orders, not the police. So if they have been closed down it would have been the council. I think there is some 6 month closure term or something ... The Act covering it is the Environmental Protection Act and I think there was another, something like restricted premises. Only takes one complaint.

murphy
21-09-2019, 03:04 PM
Let's face it, this wouldn't be the first brothel to be associated with drug use and perhaps distribution. I'm sure I've seen numerous references to it in media over the years. Even on this forum, I think there have been reports by punters of sharing substances with WLs/MLs during sessions.

I suspect there could be more involved here than just the shop and the mamasan..

Exactly what I was saying. If we as regular punters dont want heavy regulations coming into force affecting every punter, if you see something, say something to the boss. Its not just being a good citizen. Its more about keeping the regulators away from punting
If you dont see drugs as a problem, then you may be part of the problem

Foxxster
21-09-2019, 04:48 PM

A commercial quantity of ice is 250 grams or more.

The 28 year old man was charged with that.

The 49 year old from Cromer was charged with supply but was caught with just over 30 grams which is an indictable amount.

Small is 1 gram
Traffickable is 3 grams
Indictable is 5 grams
Commercial is 250 grams
Large commercial is 1000 grams

Penalties are

Small Quantity
The maximum penalty is a fine of 50 penalty units and/or imprisonment for 2 years.

traffickable Quantity
The maximum penalty in the Local Court is a fine of 100 penalty units and/or 2 years imprisonment.

Indictable Quantity
The maximum penalty in the Local Court is a fine of 100 penalty units and/or 2 years imprisonment. The maximum penalty in the District Court is 200 penalty units and/or 15 years imprisonment.

Commercial Quantity
The maximum penalty is a fine of 3,500 penalty units and/or imprisonment for 20 years.

Large Commercial Quantity
The maximum penalty is a fine of 5,500 penalty units and/or life imprisonment.

A penalty unit is $110.

So indictable is 200 times $110 = $22,000 and or prison

Commercial is 3,500 times $110 = $385,000 and or up to 20 years prison

Where the amount of Ice does not exceed the commercial quantity but is more than the small quantity (3 grams), this matter is a Table 1 offence which means that either the DPP or an accused can elect to have the matter dealt with in the District Court. If no election is made it will be dealt with in the Local Court.

liminal
21-09-2019, 06:46 PM
A commercial quantity of ice is 250 grams or more.

The 28 year old man was charged with that.

The 49 year old from Cromer was charged with supply but was caught with just over 30 grams which is an indictable amount.

Small is 1 gram
Traffickable is 3 grams
Indictable is 5 grams
Commercial is 250 grams
Large commercial is 1000 grams

Penalties are

Small Quantity
The maximum penalty is a fine of 50 penalty units and/or imprisonment for 2 years.

traffickable Quantity
The maximum penalty in the Local Court is a fine of 100 penalty units and/or 2 years imprisonment.

Indictable Quantity
The maximum penalty in the Local Court is a fine of 100 penalty units and/or 2 years imprisonment. The maximum penalty in the District Court is 200 penalty units and/or 15 years imprisonment.

Commercial Quantity
The maximum penalty is a fine of 3,500 penalty units and/or imprisonment for 20 years.

Large Commercial Quantity
The maximum penalty is a fine of 5,500 penalty units and/or life imprisonment.

A penalty unit is $110.

So indictable is 200 times $110 = $22,000 and or prison

Commercial is 3,500 times $110 = $385,000 and or up to 20 years prison

Where the amount of Ice does not exceed the commercial quantity but is more than the small quantity (3 grams), this matter is a Table 1 offence which means that either the DPP or an accused can elect to have the matter dealt with in the District Court. If no election is made it will be dealt with in the Local Court.

Good man

I like facts

Not alternate realities

murphy
21-09-2019, 06:48 PM
Can someone provide an update of the allegations.
Manager and WL alleged to be supplying?

liminal
21-09-2019, 06:50 PM
Exactly what I was saying. If we as regular punters dont want heavy regulations coming into force affecting every punter, if you see something, say something to the boss. Its not just being a good citizen. Its more about keeping the regulators away from punting
If you dont see drugs as a problem, then you may be part of the problem

Lionel.. is it Sunday .. weirdly I auto genuflected

Foxxster
21-09-2019, 08:04 PM
Can someone provide an update of the allegations.
Manager and WL alleged to be supplying?

Hi. I listed all the allegations against all 4 earlier in the post. As far as I am aware, they have only had one court appearance each which was what they call a ‘mention’. A mention is ..
This first time that you go to court is called a 'mention'. The purpose of the mention is for the court to find out whether you want to plead guilty or not guilty.

I don’t have any information as to how they pleaded. One accused did not actually appear. Guess her lawyer went on her behalf.

As to the penalties I listed above, the judge can also give other penalties instead of jail. Suspended sentence, intensive correction order etc.

For the two main offenders here, the owner and the 28 year old charged with a commercial quantity I would think quite a lengthy jail term awaits. They have been charged with other serious offences as well. Plus the period of time the police have been watching them . Basically they are all kinds of screwed.

The other two may get off with a lesser none jail penalty. Well it will be much lesser than the other two but I mean they will not be facing maximum jail time for their offences.

This is from the SMH. I posted earlier in the thread some more details like how much they found on one of them. Whilst the owner has not been charged with supplying as such like the employee, the participating in a criminal group charge i imagine would cover that.
If they can prove she was organising the group and the activities were ongoing then she can get up to 15 years. So no supply charge but another way of getting her. And seeing as they have been watching them for 6 months I guess that covers the ongoing bit. But they have to prove the criminal group exists and she was directing it. If they only prove the group exists then only 5 years.

https://www.sydneycriminallawyers.com.au/blog/dozens-charged-with-participating-in-a-criminal-group/

The brothel's owner, Wahroonga woman Min Van Campenhout, 45, was taken to Hornsby Police Station and charged with participating in a criminal group for the past year, being the occupier of a property knowingly used as drug premises, being found on drug premises and possessing Viagra.

Her employee Jun Jia, 28, was also arrested and charged with four counts of supplying ice, supplying a commercial quantity of ice, participating in a criminal group, possessing a prohibited drug and being found on drug premises.

The two were refused bail and appeared briefly at Parramatta Bail Court on Saturday.

A 49-year-old woman from Cromer was charged with supply prohibited drug and being found on drug premises, while a 34-year-old woman from Hornsby was charged with possessing a prohibited drug and being found on drug premises.

lonely heart
22-09-2019, 09:54 AM
These brothel related case are never a clear cut case. Remember Yoko from 81A? Charged and jailed around 2010 if I recall correctly and there was mix stories in what the actual charge is. It comes down to sex slavery or drugs..... it was such a mess.

Then I finally got the true story few tears ago with someone very close to the group back then. She was setup by a girl and a customer, they then lure other girls to testified against her on sex slavery, every withness in that case get protection visa for "obvious reason".

My point, what we see is always the tip of the iceberg in this industry.

Foxxster
22-09-2019, 04:42 PM
More info on another , the 34 year old from Hornsby. She was lucky it was under 3 grams.

On Wednesday, only Xiao Aiping appeared, she worked and lived in Hornsby 142. During the raid last week, the police found 2.46 grams of methamphetamine on her and subsequently accused her of possession of contraband. Because English is not fluent, Xiao Aiping needs a Mandarin translation during the proceedings. She has obtained bail under strict conditions, including surrendering her passport, not returning to Hornsby 142 residence, and not contacting other colleagues.

murphy
22-09-2019, 04:48 PM
More info on another , the 34 year old from Hornsby. She was lucky it was under 3 grams.

On Wednesday, only Xiao Aiping appeared, she worked and lived in Hornsby 142. During the raid last week, the police found 2.46 grams of methamphetamine on her and subsequently accused her of possession of contraband. Because English is not fluent, Xiao Aiping needs a Mandarin translation during the proceedings. She has obtained bail under strict conditions, including surrendering her passport, not returning to Hornsby 142 residence, and not contacting other colleagues.

Im sorry if she was a drug user. Sex work isnt easy, and its not unusual for sex workers to turn to drugs to survive a tough job

But hard to imagine a worker can regularly use drugs at work and the employer not knowing. If I regularly used ice at work, Id be seen by someone very quickly, and reported.

This is a breach in the duty of care by an employer, by not acting when someone is clearly drug affected, to support them, stand them down from work confidentiality, and maybe getting them medical attention. Doesnt matter if its a brothel or an office, its not good enough

liminal
22-09-2019, 05:00 PM
Im sorry if she was a drug user. Sex work isnt easy, and its not unusual for sex workers to turn to drugs to survive a tough job

But hard to imagine a worker can regularly use drugs at work and the employer not knowing. If I regularly used ice at work, Id be seen by someone very quickly, and reported.

This is a breach in the duty of care by an employer, by not acting when someone is clearly drug affected, to support them, stand them down from work confidentiality, and maybe getting them medical attention. Doesnt matter if its a brothel or an office, its not good enough

Do you know the stats on how many fucked up hospitality workers there is , the number of fucked up chefs bakers and candlestick makers

finding a decent meal or a great bar could become very troublesome

murphy
22-09-2019, 05:37 PM
Do you know the stats on how many fucked up hospitality workers there is , the number of fucked up chefs bakers and candlestick makers

finding a decent meal or a great bar could become very troublesome

Yes, and there are drug affected employees in all jobs who need support. But not bringing drugs to work

Includes truck drivers and health care workers

krnboy
24-09-2019, 10:04 AM

My cousin told me that the place was selling to customers as he was offered it once but he declined. I wasn't offered but I have noticed it after he had told me and never again I will visit the shop. But I'm sure there are some shops that do this

clancom
24-09-2019, 07:30 PM
Hope other shops aren’t like that !

frous
24-09-2019, 08:37 PM
Wow, 142 is just around the corner and was just about to go try out for the first time this weekend. Wonder if the next door businesses know what's been happening.

scottie222
24-09-2019, 09:50 PM
Wonder which girls were using - couldn't tell when I was smashing!

aussiegaigin
25-09-2019, 09:09 PM
Update
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/north-shore-madam-banned-from-her-own-brothel-over-drug-raids-20190925-p52uug.html

Foxxster
27-09-2019, 04:10 PM
Cromer woman, Wai Kwan Mo, did not appear on Wednesday, however, court documents revealed police charged her with allegedly supplying 30.75g of Methamphetamine

Ok, short update on this woman.

She is out on bail but needs to report to police every day. Apparently is expecting a jail sentence as opposed to suspended sentence or Intensive corrections order etc.

She was working there and is the one who has been removed from their roster as well as having her photo removed from the other shop she was working at. I thought it may have been her who was arrested.

carmen farquis
27-09-2019, 06:13 PM
Hopefully now with the pushers going to jail not so many people will be getting addicted.

gannicus
27-09-2019, 06:22 PM
Would like to know how this shop will end up, will it be closed permanently? will it be taken over by another owner? will it reopen under the same owner after a while??

Foxxster
27-09-2019, 06:30 PM
Would like to know how this shop will end up, will it be closed permanently? will it be taken over by another owner? will it reopen under the same owner after a while??

Well the owner will be living rent free for quite some time some I would think either another owner or closed permanently. There has been a lot of multi story apartment buildings going up just up the street. The ten pin bowling on the corner seems sold and closed. I am not sure what is happening with that. So maybe some money will change hands and the shop will be re zoned as multi story residential.

murphy
27-09-2019, 08:19 PM
Well the owner will be living rent free for quite some time some I would think either another owner or closed permanently. There has been a lot of multi story apartment buildings going up just up the street. The ten pin bowling on the corner seems sold and closed. I am not sure what is happening with that. So maybe some money will change hands and the shop will be re zoned as multi story residential.

Opportunity lost. But they probably werent doing well, so the alleged shift into drug distribution

Judging by the lack of decent brothels up north, what does this say about the demand for punting on the upper North Shore?

Foxxster
27-09-2019, 08:45 PM
Opportunity lost. But they probably werent doing well, so the alleged shift into drug distribution

Judging by the lack of decent brothels up north, what does this say about the demand for punting on the upper North Shore?

Sorry, I wasn’t necessarily commenting on how well the shop was or was not doing. Seemed fairly busy from what I could see but that was obviously limited.

The comment was more on what is happening all around. I suspect that entire block which includes the old ten pin bowling building plus car smash repair businesses etc will all be levelled within the next few years and replaced with high rise flats. I believe that would happen regardless of the police raid.

I have no idea if the owner owned the land the shop was on or leased it but if she owned it, she may well have been waiting for the big rezoning payoff. And if you want to know how much that is worth, just ask John Sidoti. Speaking of people who should be in jail. But he belongs to the political class. Who are above the law evidently. Just like Jackie Trad.

BigDickAsian
28-09-2019, 12:17 AM
I only care about one thing. Where did all the WLs go? Yomi? QQ? Ayumi?

murphy
28-09-2019, 12:56 PM
Im not telling anyone to break the law. And this is in the case where I have been in a brothel doing everything legal and no illegal

But in a very stressful situation I may misspell my name under pressure, say, John Rider instead of John Bider. I get very nervous with police and ambos

Raybo
30-09-2019, 10:51 AM
I only care about one thing. Where did all the WLs go? Yomi? QQ? Ayumi?

Ayumi hasn't worked there for ages!

You might find her at TP64. 😎

BigDickAsian
30-09-2019, 12:24 PM
Ayumi hasn't worked there for ages!

You might find her at TP64. 😎

What's her name there?

Foxxster
04-10-2019, 04:43 PM
According to their website, they will be re opening next Wednesday 9 October.

murphy
04-10-2019, 04:53 PM

Must be a lot of punters in the upper North Shore.
Lets hope the new shop can follow all the principles of a good brothel, and create a good news story from this mess.

Foxxster
08-10-2019, 01:41 PM
Translated from Chinese. Wan Min is the owner.

Wan Min was accused of participating in criminal gangs in the past year and intends to provide housing for others to use as drug sites. A few days ago, Wan Min was released on bail at the Hornsby District Court on the condition that she was not allowed to be within 200 meters of Hornsby 142. In addition, her passport was confiscated and she had to live in Wahroonga residence. Her daughter provided a AU$10,000 security deposit

Not sure what the providing housing for others means. One of the women was from Cromer. So was that paid for by the owner? Who knows. Might be a bad translation.

court documents show that although the police found Valium in a box in their residence, "there is nothing that can connect her with the drug supply, except that she is the brothel owner." Wan Min’s three employees, 29-year-old Jun Jia, 49-year-old Waikwan Mo (transliteration) and 34-year-old Aiping Xiao (s) have been sued. It is reported that earlier, after the police found that Jia Jun had illegal drugs, he began a six-month investigation.

So owner not charged with drug offences as per above.

Also not sure if the police found drugs in Jia Jun’s place then this tipped them off and they started their 6 month investigation? Or bad translation..

He does have a prior criminal conviction ...but not sure what for..

Another article again translated from Chinese.

In order to be able to obtain a bail pending trial, Jia Jun’s lawyer offered a series of strict bail conditions, including daily reports to the Burwood police station, not allowed to travel to Sydney Airport, his father paid him a deposit of AU$40,000, and he was not allowed to enter the Kangshi. More than the CBD area, or contact with the accomplice.

The lawyer also pointed out: "(Jia Jun) He is the only one of the accomplices who are charged with no bail."

However, Judge Bruce Williams of the Constance District Court was worried about the safety of the witnesses in the case and refused the proposal to submit the deposit. He also said that "if Jia Jun’s father promised 40,000 Australian dollars, I don’t think this is enough. Prevent the defendant from committing another crime."

Judge Williams also pointed out: "The drug trade involves a huge amount of money, so in this case the deposit is useless."

He also stressed that Jia Jun was accused of a series of serious drug-related crimes, and also had a criminal record, "proving that he is a very capable person to commit serious crimes", "is an unacceptable risk to society, so he is not released on bail." ""

The Fonz
09-10-2019, 06:23 PM
That's today, anyone pay a visit there today? you'd be brave man to go there after recent events

Brothelcreeper
09-10-2019, 07:20 PM
Shop back open today. I wonder how they will go.

I’ve been several times and find it an up and down place. Sometimes ok but never good.

I won’t return. Customer service is also pretty poor. I think they perhaps look after their regulars like 533 but don’t really care about the walk in punter. Just my feelings from my visits.

ellison
09-10-2019, 07:59 PM
Went once last year. A standard MILF shop. Limits on service quality. Not BBBJ but CBJ. Boring and never returned. Needs more younger WL to justify the car drive. Punters want more these days

richamalhotra12
16-10-2019, 07:33 PM
Would love to see an update from a brave punter who would walk in and at least see the line up.
If they have changed to younger girls now or still old ladies.

syd_lad
17-10-2019, 01:21 AM
I would if i would like my face appear on channel seven news.. at the moment i will give it a pass

kabukichonights
12-12-2019, 08:47 PM

I'm confused. Is possessing Viagra a crime?

downzones123
12-12-2019, 10:01 PM
I'm confused. Is possessing Viagra a crime?

should be E & viagra party