14-09-2019, 05:04 PM
Person's Name : Tracey

Establishment : May Massage

Date of Visit : early September, 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 608 Willoughby Road, Willoughby

Phone : (02) 8387 9207

Hours of Business :

Rates : $40 for half hr + tips

Size/shape : very slim, toned, firm, fit body. Large breasts (most likely fake, but very good job), and enormous booty.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : massage + hj

Value for money/recommend? : 110%

I've been meaning to do this for quite a while now as its been about a fortnight since I saw Tracey.

I've been on a bit of a quest to try new experiences and tick off some bucket list items - one of these was an intimate girl wearing tight gym clothes. So when I saw May Massage promoting the new Tracey on their WeChat, including photos in some spandex, I had to try.

As I mentioned briefly in a previous post, Tracey is that girl at the gym that drives all the guys wild. The type of girl that swans confidently around the gym, wearing very little other than some very tight fitting gym tights and a crop top. She uses all sorts of equipment, but more often than not you can find her at the squat rack sticking her big round butt out, or on a stair-machine kicking her legs out, or perhaps on on the cable crossover machine with a strap around her ankle working her glutes. Most guys (myself included) can't concentrate properly and she more than likely knows it haha. Anyway, I got the vibe that Tracey was going to be like that and I wasn't disappointed when she knocked on the door and entered.

Unlike the Puma crop top and tights she had on in the WeChat photos, she was wearing a nike sports bra and tights when she came in. The first thing i thought was "this girl looks more middle eastern than she does asian" however once we started talking it became more apparent that she was in fact south-east Asian and perhaps had just had some cosmetic surgery. Her English is very good however, there was absolutely no trouble communicating, she was very easy to understand. One thing I did notice though is that she does have those enhanced lips, duckface style lips which personally I do not like, but considering the overall package that is Tracey, the lips were very easy to overlook.

Her massage is actually incredible. She has very strong hands, possibly due to all the time she clearly spends in the gym. She didn't hurt me, but her massage was one of the most firm i'd ever had and she knew how to work the right places to really get me to relax, I almost didn't want the massage to end, and it was a pleasant surprise how good it was! With enough time left for an un-rushed part 2, we discussed it and she asked for payment up-front, which i was fine with. She asked if I wanted her to take her pants off, which was a tough decision given how great her big, toned butt looked wrapped in spandex, but i was pretty curious so she peeled them down to reveal a gorgeous, firm butt with a very hot thong. She popped it out and positioned it as close as my head as possible while she got to work downstairs, and I could tell that it wasn't going to last long. In order to try and make it last a little longer I asked her if she could sit on my chest, so she pulled her pants back up, climbed up on me, straddled my body with her legs (like she was on a horse), with her butt up close to my face. This was it for me, with this view, and the feeling of her strong hands working me over, it was soon all over and she was cleaning me up with some wet wipes and then a warm, wet towel.

Overall, a very good experience. I had gone there for one reason only, so when the massage turned out to be excellent I really felt like i'd had great value for money.

I'm not sure if and what other extras she offers, although she seemed fairly open minded so wouldn't rule out enquiring about more.

I tried to book her this week (she seems to work Thursday and Fridays) but apparently she is away on holidays. I will definitely go back when she returns to May Massage.

Roj
14-09-2019, 06:11 PM
Great review! Thanks!

trick
14-09-2019, 10:59 PM
Yes, great review. Looking forward to seeing her

Raybo
25-09-2019, 11:02 AM
She is back tomorrow after a 2 week break, seems like an eternity....

That arse! 😍😍😍

whatsup
10-10-2019, 01:47 PM
Just had a total dud session with tracey.She was just $$for this $$ for that..which I paid a handsome $$$ amount in Tips. But a total waste of time and money. I walked off in 20 mins..Description is spot on..puffy lips are not my cup of tea..she looks more middle eastern than asian viet..or blame that lip job I'd say..boobs are puffed up c or d...nice nips and yes that ass is bubble butt..the only worth. But she seemed very disengaged...no touch ass no touch there..shit.. had a half arsed hj to get me over the line...for the $$ paid I could have scored a much better punt at upmarket at crows...Not recommend you waste your time seeing her...BEWARE

des888
10-10-2019, 01:51 PM
Thanks for the heaps up

whatsup
10-10-2019, 02:04 PM
To be specific..I paid $50.. for the part2..with a butt and body like that..I said we work on part 2 only skip part1..she said needs another $50...I had only $40 ..she agreed...still cheated..no touch..no.no..no..what you want..all mechanical..Rubbish...spent $40+$50+$40=$130 for 20 mins of struggle to get anything satisfying...

Popeye000
10-10-2019, 04:57 PM
Hey Whastup, you paid tips of $50, was that for NHJ or just HJ?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

whatsup
10-10-2019, 05:16 PM
NHJ =$50...asked for another $50 if I wanted to grab butt , boobs touch around..sexy time..i.e no part1 massage...straight part 2 play...Which I made I respectfully do, gentle and slow. Unfortunately just red lights everywhere...can u stop touching butt..can u not touch boob..stop this dont that..just straight on the mechanical hi...rushing to get me out asap...Scammed for sure..

ellison
10-10-2019, 07:57 PM
Disengaged ? Thats not what we pay money for

skyhigh1224
10-10-2019, 08:49 PM
That sucks man, very disappointing to hear. And definitely not consistent with the level of service I’ve previously had. One of the reasons I’ve not really ventured too far away is I’d had mechanical experiences elsewhere and found some of the girls at May massage to be the total opposite. Sucks you had that experience man but the duds we have make the next good one seem even better!

335i
11-10-2019, 12:14 AM
That’s a shame to hear.

skyhigh1224
24-10-2019, 09:17 PM
Has anyone tried Vivian at 81 Great North Road, Five Dock? Looks like she’d give Tracey a real run for her money in the booty department.