PDA

View Full Version : Huge jugs

reddoor
14-09-2019, 11:26 PM
Well known shop, could'nt believe my eyes.
Pretty girl and have to b the biggest natural set ive seen on an Asian girl. Down side was limited action and lacked that fun element, no doubt her obvious gift is enough for her.
Face.. 7
Body.. 6.5 prob sz8
Att.. 5.5
Boobs... Yeeeees
She is a bit of a novilty for an asian girl i suppose and would be a bit of an eye opener for a new punter but i prefer good interaction more than a one of feature so prob won't return.

Massaddict
14-09-2019, 11:54 PM
Pretty girl and have to b the biggest natural set ive seen on an Asian girl. Down side was limited action and lacked that fun element, no doubt her obvious gift is enough for her.
Face.. 7
Body.. 6.5 prob sz8
Att.. 5.5
Boobs... Yeeeees
She is a bit of a novilty for an asian girl i suppose and would be a bit of an eye opener for a new punter but i prefer good interaction more than a one of feature so prob won't return.

Read my post posted tonight about the pink house and the Japanese ML with huge boobs also. The massage and everyting else was all exceptional from the first minute to the last. If interested PM me and will give you the details.

M.A.

redsmittyjohnson
16-09-2019, 06:39 AM
Definitely would like to know more! Please message me the details of both girls:)

midnightau
16-09-2019, 07:52 AM
Read my post posted tonight about the pink house and the Japanese ML with huge boobs also. The massage and everyting else was all exceptional from the first minute to the last. If interested PM me and will give you the details.

M.A.

Not sure why I can't PM you.. Can you PM me the details please... Thnaks

Brissypunter
16-09-2019, 10:57 AM
U can’t pm when you’ve only 1 post

reddoor
16-09-2019, 11:39 AM
Nobody wants to serve their apprenticeship anymore.

midnightau
16-09-2019, 03:06 PM

Thanks.. That solves that problem.. I better get busy with a few posts..

popeye96
16-09-2019, 05:27 PM

You have to have made at least 5 reviews before the PM function is available.

Massaddict
16-09-2019, 06:33 PM

No. Not until you contribute to the forum.

Little finger
17-09-2019, 09:18 AM
I visited one of my favourite shops a month ir so ago. Around the corner from Indro shopping centre where you can listen to your favourite hits like Barbie girl and doctor jones.

Got some european bird, with a massive natural bust on her. Decent massage but ending was very rushed and mechanical.

Softmediumhard
18-09-2019, 09:29 PM
Face.. 7
Body.. 6.5 prob sz8
Att.. 5.5
Boobs... Yeeeees

Hi please could you DM more details please? I’m new to this :)

Walker5
20-09-2019, 05:08 PM
Reddoor, Would love to know more details. Hope I qualify for PM :)

Nissanboy2000
25-09-2019, 11:35 AM
You should see a girl in kangaroo point. She is on Locanto and has a huge set. Lovely woman size 12. 28 years old.

ukeharro
25-09-2019, 12:58 PM
Care to share more details? Your PM not working 😆

Nissanboy2000
25-09-2019, 08:37 PM
Just letting you there is one on the southside

Skittled
26-09-2019, 09:46 AM
Same username as the Locanton ad nissanboy...

greg11
26-09-2019, 03:43 PM
Nissanboys been skittled lol

Massaddict
29-09-2019, 04:19 AM
Huge and natural

Had a booking at a southside near the station Thai shop. Arrived to be advised my massuse was not available. Got introduced to a lovely young early 20s girl. Was obviously very top heavy.

Got shown to room and got prepared for my massage for the hour . Clothes off from the start. Well this young girl had the biggest natural boobs I have seen on Thai chick.

Massage started. Quickly did the flip. ML ended up laying on me, after a while we rolled over and just layed there in each others arms. Had a great play and enjoyed laying there feeling these big naturals pressed agains me.

Certainly the biggest I have had the pleasure of enjoying at a shop. Will definately return.

M.A.

reddoor
29-09-2019, 04:40 AM
Huge and natural

Had a booking at a southside near the station Thai shop. Arrived to be advised my massuse was not available. Got introduced to a lovely young early 20s girl. Was obviously very top heavy.

Got shown to room and got prepared for my massage for the hour . Clothes off from the start. Well this young girl had the biggest natural boobs I have seen on Thai chick.

Massage started. Quickly did the flip. ML ended up laying on me, after a while we rolled over and just layed there in each others arms. Had a great play and enjoyed laying there feeling these big naturals pressed agains me.

Certainly the biggest I have had the pleasure of enjoying at a shop. Will definately return.

M.A.
South or west bro?

Massaddict
29-09-2019, 10:10 AM
South or west bro?

Replied to you question by PM.

Sleekgeek
29-09-2019, 10:37 AM
Up on the hill . . . 'L'
You will not be disappointed

Maddona
29-09-2019, 07:05 PM
Enjoying this shop very much. All round great vibe although not the best fit out. Everyone I have met has had a top notch attitude and very friendly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brisboy7718
30-09-2019, 01:13 PM
Tall blonde at new SS has the most amazing big natural set I think I’ve ever seen. Great attitude too and refreshing to have a go on smthg non Asian for a change. Only works one or two days tho

Ace01
30-09-2019, 10:54 PM
yes great attitude, yes tall at 1.78 - a mexican beer that hangs at the end of ones penis.

redsmittyjohnson
06-10-2019, 07:41 AM
Damn it! I forgot where SS is? Can you send me the info please. Thanks mate!

Sleekgeek
06-10-2019, 09:41 AM
100 Annerley Road.

redsmittyjohnson
06-10-2019, 11:55 AM
Huge and natural

M.A.

Would like to know where this is! Can you message me? Thanks mate!

faceonbook
11-11-2019, 11:58 PM
Face.. 7
Body.. 6.5 prob sz8
Att.. 5.5
Boobs... Yeeeees

PM please, thanks a lot!

geek34
14-12-2019, 01:11 PM
Face.. 7
Body.. 6.5 prob sz8
Att.. 5.5
Boobs... Yeeeees

Hey reddoor, i'm new here, where is this shop?