Date of Visit : 15/9/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :.https://www.167mascara.com.au

Phone : 8502 0086

Hours of Business : 10am -4am

Rates : $160/hr

Size/shape : Small,b cups,shaved below

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korea.

Services Provided :.bbbj,Fs in many positions,hj,daty,lfk

Value for money/recommend? : oh yes,this was great!
My experience/comments:
Had a fairly ordinary puntwith a private wl yesterday so I needed to let off some steam with a girl I knew would deliver,decided to see Lisa as I'd seen her before and she gave a pretty good service.
It was early in the morning and she still looked a bit sleepy so we had a bit of a hug with some fondling and light kissing to get started.then I sit down on the bed and she sits on my knee as I work on getting those nipples erect for a few minutes, then I lie her on the bed and venture down to taste that sweet honey pot which she enjoys!then come up for more kissing and fondling,she is now really wet and worked up so she doms me up and starts cowgirl grinding,I was hoping to get a bj first but hey, all is good there is plenty time.flip over for mish with some kissing,not dfk but its enough to add to the sensation with a little bit of tongue..it starts getting a bit hot in the room so we take a break and she gives an awesome bbbj,nice and deep with varying angles and tongue swirling,no tissue breaks and lots of eye contact!time for more sex but Im not going to cum soon and the hour is nearly up so I have to extend.I need 1 more hour of this! The next hour is more sex,daty and bbbj while she used a semi circular vibrator around my balls which was amazing!then she sucked my balls while I finished myself off with a handy!
Great session with this little pocket rocket who worked hard to get me over the line and was very obliging!