PDA

View Full Version : 1027 West Ryde Massage Lovely Yoyo Gem from West Ryde

Broncoshead
17-09-2019, 05:30 PM
First visit to Yoyo on August at West Ryde shop but she is one of my regular in other shop. This shop only has rear entrance and parking is convenient. Walked in and expected by Yoyo as booking done from wechat, Yoyo was wearing short pink clothes, very sexy looks as her legs are long so stimulating.

Paid for an hour, Yoyo hold my hand to second room, room is tidy and clean with standard massage table. Yoyo has provided her service to me before, she has a very GFE. We started with cuddle and I offered her $50 then disrobed and let Yoyo start her massage. Yoyo started with massaging my shoulders and after some warm up, she put some oil and massaged my whole body. Really enjoyed the way Yoyo’s massage routines as I trusted Yoyo can deliver her professional and services.

Part 2 begin after wiped with hot towel and she normally disrobe at the corner shyly:D. She then crawled up onto the table with B2B back, very comfy with Yoyo perky boobs and sensuality movement and came the signal, turn over:D. B2B front, touched her silky smooth skin, natural B cups, very beautiful curve body as a pair of long legs with nice round bums and clean tidy bushy underneath. Her body slides really stimulating as she has good skills and the most important was her sexy eyes contact. YMMV, as I regularly visited her in others shop. Some good playtime and ended with multiple styles of HJ.

Yoyo looks after her clients passionately, she will has customer focus prior in clean up before herself and she care. Please enjoy her service as she works only Thursday at this shop. Not many people know her here but others shop, she is quite popular.

jordan69
18-09-2019, 05:37 PM
Thanks for sharing your review.
I have been to this shop as front door no access. Yoyo looks like the girl I have visited.

I looked at the shops photos few names but look like same person such as Yoyo, Yaya, Monica, Lulu etc.....

Broncoshead
19-09-2019, 05:01 PM
Thanks for sharing your review.
I have been to this shop as front door no access. Yoyo looks like the girl I have visited.

I looked at the shops photos few names but look like same person such as Yoyo, Yaya, Monica, Lulu etc.....
Yes I realized this as well. Yoyo has a pair of long legs, tall, slim and service good. She is on today

jordan69
25-09-2019, 07:45 PM
This shop is in my radar, yes Yoyo is the popular girl from Leichhardt’s shop. Visited her last week, amazing service.

Broncoshead
31-10-2019, 08:16 AM
Visited Yoyo in their sisters shop, she is getting naughty nowadays :D