Phone: 0426867797
Address: 12 Renwick Street Leichhardt NSW
Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-10pm
Wechat: ladyau 777
Rate : Remedial massage 30 minutes $40, 45 minutes $50, 60 minutes $60
Prostate massage & HJ 30 minutes $70, 45 minutes $80, 60 minutes $100
Prostate massage, B2B, NHJ 30 minutes $90, 45 minutes $120, 60 minutes $140

My experience/ recommendation;
My last visit of Momo since 2 months ago, having RDO today and confirmed my booking with Tiffany requested of Momo at 10am. Raining day, road full of traffics and wet but arrived on time. Leichardth council parking has 1 last spot, good sign of have punting day. On my way to the shop, saw Momo with an umbrella, she make space for me to join her under the umbrella:miao:so nice, even just few meters walk, we just like a couple walking on the rain:miao: I put my hand on her waist as afraid she might slip.

In the shop, greeted by Tiffany, saying welcome home, a bit embarrassing but kinda fun. I saw another newbie, Amy a busty Malaysian Chinese girl on debut, Tiffany prepared hot tea while Momo change her clothes. Very happy with this shop's house rule, serving drink and burner for the nice atmosphere session:slobber:

Payment settled and Tiffany led me to the last room with massage table, a bed and massive wall mirror. I was enjoying the hot drink and Momo came in then we have a nice hello cuddle, she was wearing a tight burgundy clothes so pretty that can expressed her assets and body figure. Momo has a pair of long legs, no matter what she wear, she looks pretty. And she doesn't need to make up as so natural beauty. As usual, I asked, how to disrobe her clothes? Momo mentioned, it can be remove either up or down:miao:. I chose remove from up as may fond her boobs first then underneath:miao:. Natural smooth perky boobs B cups, meaty round bums and tidy sexy bushy. Momo has very smooth skin, so comfortable touching her and her round bums while watching from the mirror so sexy.

Let Momo started her massage but advised her that I preferred to have longer session for prostate massage. Momo could manage that no disappointment, B2B front with body slides, LFK, with few body interaction posts before proceeding to prostate massage. So happy and enjoy my session with Momo as she know what to deliver.

This time Momo suggested me to try toys as I never experienced before but she mentioned that I will enjoy it. So this time, after few movements with her finger with some waves, we tried the toy:surprise:. Momo put on the glove on the the toy for hygiene issue and slowly proceed the routines. OMG, the waves hit hard or probably Momo has good hand skills of the job. I tried the small one and enough enjoyments. Momo was enjoying too.

As I told Momo that I just want prostate massage with no eruption so we really enjoying the session with lots of playtime and tsunami waves. Time is up, clean up and have a goodbye cuddle before leave the shop.

As I am on my next booking with another newbie:slobber:
To be continued DHM

ladyau
18-09-2019, 12:58 PM
Hi.good review,thank so much Leslie75 , Momo was experienced fantastic .Prostate massage .she work here over one year

ladyau
23-09-2019, 09:23 PM
Hi all.MOMO is rostered tomorrow .please make your booking to experience either ol or GFE B2B,prostate massage

ladyau
30-09-2019, 09:57 PM
Hi all.MOMO is rostered tomorrow .please make your booking to experience either ol or GFE B2B,prostate massage

Richard25
01-10-2019, 01:29 PM
Hi.good review,thank so much Leslie75 , Momo was experienced fantastic .Prostate massage .she work here over one year
Good review thanks for sharing. Momo is very GFE and I visited her before very satisfied with her service. And Tiffany too

ladyau
07-10-2019, 07:36 PM
Hi all.Two young girls Amy and MOMO is rostered tomorrow .please make your booking to experience either ol or GFE B2B,remedial &prostate massage