PDA

View Full Version : Other Maki Zinia Sth Strathfield

dotcumdotinyou
18-09-2019, 07:39 AM
Had a look at a few rosters around the area as I didn't feel like driving to far (I'm a lazy cunt), but nothing caught my eye.

As Zinia is very close to work and I haven't been here in over 6 months I thought I'd try my luck. Got here around 4.30pm and one of the girls was outside having a ciggy, when she saw me walking towards the entrance she frantically hit the buzzer as she found she was locked out. As I got closer she went bright red and just smiled and waved, eventually the door opened and we walked in together.
As mentioned its been a long time since I was last here but the renovations still haven't finished...at least the waiting room had walls this time. I was introduced to 8 girls in the line up and as they were giving me their names mamasan told me the 2 girls on my right were "C" class and all the others were "A" class. I chose Maki only because she was a tiny slim little girl with a reddish/pink bob and itty bitty titties, I have to say though all the other girls were also slim young waifs with long black hair and I'm sure I'd have been happy with any one of them.
The pricing structure is weird..."A" class girls are $200 for the hour diamond, "B" class girls are $230 and "C" class girls are $250. Maki was an "A" class.

Up to the room and we stripped off, it was then I saw how tiny she was. She has a few tatts but then so do I, she barely reached my chest and I don't think she'd fill an A cup. We showered together dried off and hit the bed everything was great...LFK which went on to MFK once she got comfortable DATY, BBBJ, cowgirl, finish off with mish. Altogether a great time at a reasonable price, I won't wait as long to return...probably this weekend, and I'll definitely try to see Maki again.