PDA

View Full Version : General talk What would you do if you win the $150 millions PowerBall tonight ?

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2019, 01:44 PM
As titled !

That’s a lot of money to spend in a life time ! Thoughts ?

BTW, the 5 Star property is in the market, building and brothel license all up, price guide: $5 million ! Small change if you win tonight , right ?

SavageXXX
19-09-2019, 01:46 PM
I go retired in bangkok and live like king , punt is cheap ass Aus 250 i got overnite in bangkok , Why bother buy a brothel here , hassle ...

wilisno
19-09-2019, 02:31 PM
As titled !

That’s a lot of money to spend in a life time ! Thoughts ?

BTW, the 5 Star property is in the market, building and brothel license all up, price guide: $5 million ! Small change if you win tonight , right ?
Don’t get it wrong, the property and license are for sale, not the tenant ! The shop is not for sale !

Ether
19-09-2019, 03:45 PM
Go punting overseas. First stop probably the Macau saunas.

cuteguy
19-09-2019, 03:53 PM
$150 million will definitely set you up for life. The only problem is not attracting attention from people who might suspect your win if you decide to purchase a new harbour mansion home, new car, travel overseas frequently in business class and have many girls around you (that's if you're single).

SavageXXX
19-09-2019, 04:04 PM
5 mil ? Lol ... not worth that much hey ? 5 mil add on 1 mil for renovation means 6 mil ? 6 mil i’ll retired my self lol

moz
19-09-2019, 04:04 PM

Being offered with vacant possession though, so might be gone in a month.

https://www.commercialrealestate.com.au/news/woolloomooloo-brothel-could-be-transformed-into-offices-hotel-880218/

Climax598
19-09-2019, 04:37 PM

https://www.commercialrealestate.com.au/news/woolloomooloo-brothel-could-be-transformed-into-offices-hotel-880218/
I can see myself in the rooms fucking
the girls now.

ninjatuna
19-09-2019, 04:42 PM

Maybe another ginza??

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2019, 06:03 PM

Commercial deal like this takes a while to settle, and if the new buyer wants to demolish and redevelop, the DA again will take very long time.

So, pretty sure in the mean time, whoever buy it that is, will continue to lease out the property with cash float until they can actually move forward, so there are still plenty of 5 Star FS sessions to be had yet !!

warwick1
19-09-2019, 06:16 PM
I would drag my favourite ml out of the the shop and set her up to look after me for a couple of years...:slobber:

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2019, 07:00 PM
I would drag my favourite ml out of the the shop and set her up to look after me for a couple of years...:slobber:

That sounds like a fairly good plan !

So for the purpose of this exercise, only those master masseuse shall qualify:

Leng Leng, Long retired and privatised
Coco, gone, back to HK
Candy, currently still active and a very strong possibility
Yuki, should be still active and great part 1 as well as release, not too keen on her body though !

Nina would be my choice, the youngest among them, had the best body , awesome tits , knows what men want and great to have her around to maintain my health........ haha

warwick1
19-09-2019, 07:07 PM
That sounds like a fairly good plan !

So for the purpose of this exercise, only those master masseuse shall qualify:

Leng Leng, Long retired and privatised
Coco, gone, back to HK
Candy, currently still active and a very strong possibility
Yuki, should be still active and great part 1 as well as release, not too keen on her body though !

Nina would be my choice, the youngest among them, had the best body , awesome tits , knows what men want and great to have her around to maintain my health........ haha

She is Younger than my kids ( been single for a long time) it would totally give them the shits, but after I give them money I would get their blessing...Buy an Indian motor cycle, and a boat I could sleepover with comfort...thats all....

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2019, 07:25 PM
On a more serious note, if anyone is lucky enough to win that much money , should really give back a fair amount to some decent and genuine charity - I would definitely do that.

And Share a big portion of the winnings with family members so everyone wins !

rfection
19-09-2019, 09:52 PM
damm looks like i'm still going to work tomorrow...

God Member
19-09-2019, 10:43 PM
What were the numbers? I didn't enter, but just for fun I wrote down 6 numbers and the powerball number.

Of course it would kill me if they are the correct numbers! :startle:

Update: I got two right including the PB.

I don't think I'll do that again - it is too scarey..

moz
19-09-2019, 11:07 PM
Since mid-2018, it's now 7 numbers (1-35) plus Powerball (1-20). Changes designed for bigger jackpots.

Tonight all numbers were 31 or below (which generally means more winners) and 3 ppl got $50m each.

I won....
Div 7 (5 numbers) for about $40.

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2019, 11:26 PM
Since mid-2018, it's now 7 numbers (1-35) plus Powerball (1-20). Changes designed for bigger jackpots.

Tonight all numbers were 31 or below (which generally means more winners) and 3 ppl got $50m each.

I won....
Div 7 (5 numbers) for about $40.

Three winners got $50 millions each! Good on them ! If it’s an individual winner, definitely set for life but these days lots of the entries are syndicates via the Newsagents. 20-30 shares are most common. Even that, each share still get over a million, life will be a lot more comfortable for all of them .

murphy
19-09-2019, 11:28 PM
I would buy the 5 Star property and ensure it remains the top city brothel. I would try to buy the roof level and install the flying rooftop plaything seen in that Jamiroquai video

My brothel must include a roof top party venue, with VIP invites to mindblowing parties once a month

sydneycheapass
20-09-2019, 05:32 AM
Maybe another ginza??

Wilson already have 479 and doesn't look like he is going anywhere soon from 310....

Word are he more less now have the Sydney city market in his bags with everyone else around him hanging on the cliff. So don't think he will have the need to acquire another property so soon.

5* on the other hand had changes looming for a while, so won't be surprise if they are gone eventually.

Brothelcreeper
20-09-2019, 10:13 AM
I would pack in work, buy a Harbourside mansion and a nice boat and punt everyday with a different girl fucking her on the rose petal covered king size bed in my super yacht moored outside of the Opera House.

clancom
20-09-2019, 10:20 AM
Punt in Japan for 99 days...

AHLUNGOR
20-09-2019, 10:22 AM
I would pack in work, buy a Harbourside mansion and a nice boat and punt everyday with a different girl fucking her on the rose petal covered king size bed in my super yacht moored outside of the Opera House.

Just fuck like Hugh Hefner in the 70’s !!

Enough said ?