PDA

View Full Version : Question How to punt more

cum_slow
19-09-2019, 07:49 PM
Hello Brothers,

I am just curious how do you guys able to punt so much ? I read some review some bro here can punt daily.

Sydney is expensive place. I work in IT earning average salary. I don’t think office job will allow me to punt daily ?

Do bros here own their business ? Any tips on which industry I should enter ?

Niceguy11
19-09-2019, 08:19 PM
I'm sort of in the same boat in terms of average job but tend do punt a lot during the week. I usually see regulars and have not seen a new girl in a long time hence no AR's from me lol. Lately I have been punting around 4 times per week which is a mixture of income & savings (mostly income). To be honest bro, I just think about sex and go straight to the shop, don't really think about the money factor.

Brothelcreeper
19-09-2019, 08:35 PM
Earn lots of money = punt a lot

Simple equation

Earn little money - wank a lot !!

Catiness
19-09-2019, 08:37 PM
Hello Brothers,

I am just curious how do you guys able to punt so much ? I read some review some bro here can punt daily.

Sydney is expensive place. I work in IT earning average salary. I don’t think office job will allow me to punt daily ?

I personally is a business owner. So timing is flexible at times.

Punt within your means:)

studsg
19-09-2019, 08:47 PM
I remember a ML once told me that a punter came to the shop twice with only $20 and saying all he wants is a HJ and he will be done within 10mins. Can he please get a discount and just pay $20 ?? [emoji50]

Obviously he was asked to go away !

Absolutely punt within your means.

bobbi-stretch
19-09-2019, 10:42 PM
I gave up gambling and smoking, now i can punt as much as i want

murphy
19-09-2019, 11:42 PM
I gave up gambling and smoking, now i can punt as much as i want

This is the best answer. Cut down all your other vices like overeating, overspending, overshopping, takeaway food, takeaway coffee in those cr-p nonrecyclable one use only plastic or foam cups, alcohol, cigarettes, all gambling, all other futile hobbies like pets, cars or toy trains, and keep the one vice that gets you laid, punting
You will be 5-10 kg fitter, breathe like a newborn, have the stamina of an athlete, and sleep really well, and make love like a breeding stallion

Ether
20-09-2019, 12:20 AM
Are you able to get a higher salary? Work for another company?

rooter
20-09-2019, 12:29 AM
Two things.
Firstly you have to have decent amount of income and/or savings to start with (it's hard to punt regularly if you are on the dole and have no savings)
Secondly it's how you prioritise the income you have.
If you decide that punting is very important to you then you will spend the money you have after covering your basic living expenses on punting rather than eating out, coffees, gambling, concerts, travel etc.
TIP: cover your basic living expenses: food, mortgage/rent, bills etc and then punt.

Brothelcreeper
20-09-2019, 10:09 AM
Another option is to go to cheaper shops. Some shops out west are $100 hr FS or as low as $50 for a 15 minute quickie.

AHLUNGOR
20-09-2019, 10:17 AM
Hello Brothers,

Are you single ?

Would you like me to hook you up with a ML for some visa arrangement?

Let’s see, you and your ml can “date” a little bit to establish some timely evidences - during this period you can have discounted sex as much as your heart desires!

Get an agreed upfront payment once you got married and file her visa application.

During the two years ? Period while her application is being processed, you can live at her place or vice versa, how much free sex is negotiable between you guys.

You then get another agreed final payment after her visa is approved.

Whether you stay married or go separate ways that’s up to you, it’s a free country ! No ?

BTW, can be a totally open relationship during the application period, meaning you can continue to punt outside of your arrangement and of course, she has to continue working to pay for everything.

Sounds like a good deal ??

clancom
20-09-2019, 10:18 AM
Punting is an expensive sport. It’s like girls love their bags and thus have to pay it off working as ML / WL... so maybe have to work as MM / WM.... jokes lol

wilisno
20-09-2019, 10:24 AM
Are you single ?

Let’s see, you and your ml can “date” a little bit to establish some timely evidences - during this period you can have discounted sex as much as your heart desires!

Get an agreed upfront payment once you got married and file her visa application.

During the two years ? Period while her application is being processed, you can live at her place or vice versa, how much free sex is negotiable between you guys.

Whether you stay married or go separate ways that’s up to you, it’s a free country ! No ?

BTW, can be a totally open relationship during the application period, meaning you can continue to punt outside of your arrangement and of course, she has to continue working to pay for everything.

Haha, what an agent !

Immigration could be reading your post ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
20-09-2019, 10:30 AM
Haha, what an agent !

Immigration could be reading your post ! ;) ;) ;)

It’s happening all the times around us as we speak ! And I had nothing to do with any.......... haha

AHLUNGOR
20-09-2019, 10:38 AM
Hello Brothers,

Bro !

What happened to your virgin girl friend, are you still trying to put it in ??

Hence you need more punting ?

Hi Bros....

I had a girlfriend of 3 months and we had discussed and ready to seal the deal(i.e... I am going to pop her cherry).

I had tried several times to insert my penis and she kept on complaining that it hurts.

I lost my virginity to a WL - so I have no experience popping a cherry.

Any advice bros ???

krnboy
20-09-2019, 11:38 AM
Hello Brothers,

Got investments such as property and shares which give me nice cash flow and passive income

Climax598
20-09-2019, 11:49 AM
Got investments such as property and shares which give me nice cash flow and passive income
Only if that easy. Many people got burn during the downturn. You still have to have good solid assets to do the property investments and money to hold the property and buying shares.

AHLUNGOR
20-09-2019, 12:46 PM
Another option is to go to cheaper shops. Some shops out west are $100 hr FS or as low as $50 for a 15 minute quickie.

Yeah, I think that’s the way!

There are plenty of cheap punts people can do out west , and in fact all those quickie is cheaper than those cheap RnT as well !

Well, may be not as great as the good old $30/30 min with free HJ at 501, but that’s a different life time !

storry_teller
20-09-2019, 12:54 PM
I remember a ML once told me that a punter came to the shop twice with only $20 and saying all he wants is a HJ and he will be done within 10mins. Can he please get a discount and just pay $20 ?? [emoji50]

A girl told me one customer refused to have hj service but asked (While lifting her dress) if she can take off dress for free. I guess that guy is cheaper than the one in your story then.

krnboy
20-09-2019, 01:05 PM
Only if that easy. Many people got burn during the downturn. You still have to have good solid assets to do the property investments and money to hold the property and buying shares.

Didn't say it was hard nor easy. Requires a lot of research, discipline and timing with these things

BlackToad
20-09-2019, 01:26 PM
A girl told me one customer refused to have hj service but asked (While lifting her dress) if she can take off dress for free. I guess that guy is cheaper than the one in your story then.

I bet that guy then rushes home to have a wank....

AHLUNGOR
20-09-2019, 01:44 PM

You will be surprised to know there are plenty of guys out there who would try this in the suburbs RnT shops !

And how often their wishes had been granted !

studsg
20-09-2019, 05:24 PM
You will be surprised to know there are plenty of guys out there who would try this in the suburbs RnT shops !

And how often their wishes had been granted !This was from a ML who was working in the city. Next time I'll let the ML know she can direct the next punter who tries for a $20 to go ask in the suburbs :)

holi_day
20-09-2019, 08:00 PM
Earn more, stay healthy and fit.

Soccerfan
21-09-2019, 07:28 AM
I’m in the amazing position where I have quite a large income but relatively small expenses. This does allow me to punt daily but surely I am looking to reduce the frequency.
I have fairly basic tastes and I am more of an RNT guy than FS. If I find a lady that I click with, I tip generously, but I expect good service, if not, I move on. I have had trouble with this concept in the past, but I am getter better at identifying

ML’s who are not to my liking, long term speaking. I prefer regulars as I know what to expect.

I have been having a play on Tinder and it has made me think about relationships and the money that I waste and where I am in life.

I am trying to cut back, but it’s hard when I can’t find a reason not too. I am divorced and as another poster said, I threw myself into my career 100% for the years after and it is now paying dividends. Good luck guys.

krnboy
21-09-2019, 09:44 AM
I’m in the amazing position where I have quite a large income but relatively small expenses. This does allow me to punt daily but surely I am looking to reduce the frequency.
I have fairly basic tastes and I am more of an RNT guy than FS. If I find a lady that I click with, I tip generously, but I expect good service, if not, I move on. I have had trouble with this concept in the past, but I am getter better at identifying

ML’s who are not to my liking, long term speaking. I prefer regulars as I know what to expect.

I have been having a play on Tinder and it has made me think about relationships and the money that I waste and where I am in life.

I am trying to cut back, but it’s hard when I can’t find a reason not too. I am divorced and as another poster said, I threw myself into my career 100% for the years after and it is now paying dividends. Good luck guys.

Well done mate. Enjoy life while you can!

jordan69
21-09-2019, 10:24 AM

And how often their wishes had been granted !
Those people just jokers and humiliating themselves. Stay at home if can’t afford.

CountryPunter
21-09-2019, 10:25 AM

Living the dream I'd reckon. Be plenty of guys envious of you.

Why bother trying to cut back.....when you're on a good thing may as well stick to it.

annintofu
21-09-2019, 10:28 AM
more ≠ happier
i follow two simple rules to get best bang for buck:
① cut all unnecessary expenses
② only pick girls who completely meet my expectations.

substantially lifting income is not easy for most people, but aggressively reducing useless expenses and dud punts is.

for me, no take away coffee, no buying social gifts for people i don't care, no donation of any sort, no expensive trips/hotels, no subscription to any useless service, no pointless iphone/ipad upgrades. and i don't care a fig about others' opinion of what's the right way to live.

jordan69
21-09-2019, 10:33 AM
Yeah, I think that’s the way!

There are plenty of cheap punts people can do out west , and in fact all those quickie is cheaper than those cheap RnT as well !

Well, may be not as great as the good old $30/30 min with free HJ at 501, but that’s a different life time !
Agreed with some of the shop’s in the West the rate are cheap but the quality are standard. I know a few of WL are from the west initially, they are in some good shops now.

We just need to spend some time to look at the reviews. No offense just suggestions.

rooter
21-09-2019, 12:17 PM
Do what the pensioners and unemployed do.
Go around and collect all the cans and bottles from all the yellow recycling bins in the neighbourhood.
It’s 10 cents a can/bottle.
Collect 1,500 and you have $150 and that’s a 1 hour punt in a budget shop.

CountryPunter
21-09-2019, 12:27 PM
Go around and collect all the cans and bottles from all the yellow recycling bins in the neighbourhood.

Next time I see a guy digging around in a bin I'm going to be thinking...'I know what you're planning mate'

wilisno
21-09-2019, 05:51 PM

Cigarettes are so expensive nowadays, picking up cigarette butts in the street, collect the unused tobacco and roll the ciggies yourself might save enough for a punt every week ! ;) ;) ;)

Brothelcreeper
21-09-2019, 07:21 PM

There was a really old very poor looking chinese woman doing this when I filled up with petrol today, going through the bins. I felt so sorry for her as I filled up my expensive SUV. Gave her a hug and $20.

Some people have it fucking tough in life.

mister157
22-09-2019, 10:58 AM
Are you single ?

Lol this sounds like an amazing deal

335i
24-09-2019, 11:20 PM
Get into sales, have a good week/month = more commission = more punting

PervySage
25-09-2019, 07:52 PM
Lol this sounds like an amazing deal

Great Deal if you can take advantage lol. And maybe even get a worthy girl a visa!