PDA

View Full Version : General talk DATY

ococpunt
20-09-2019, 11:55 AM
since we had a post about BBFS, just out of curiosity, how often does a punter do DATY and are you aware of the risks involved with it

as far as my understanding goes, the risks of us getting STD/STIs are just as high with DATY as BBFS, however punters seem more willing with DATY than BBFS

for myself if I am gonna go down on a girl, I might as well just go for it without protection :miao::miao::miao: (except for the risks of impregnate the girl)

CountryPunter
20-09-2019, 01:04 PM
I'm not sure on the risk factor, but DATY is on the menu with plenty of girls. BBFS costs lots more if they even do it. Pretty sure girls that will do BBFS charge more because they know it's the forbidden fruit that some guys chase.

I'd do DATY on at least half the girls I see. Stay clear of BBFS.

reddoor
20-09-2019, 01:06 PM
since we had a post about BBFS, just out of curiosity, how often does a punter do DATY and are you aware of the risks involved with it

as far as my understanding goes, the risks of us getting STD/STIs are just as high with DATY as BBFS, however punters seem more willing with DATY than BBFS

for myself if I am gonna go down on a girl, I might as well just go for it without protection :miao::miao::miao: (except for the risks of impregnate the girl)
Im suprised ive never seen a post from an angry punter who picked something up naming a girl on here to get revenge. Be a low act but we do silly things when pissed.

brownwallaby
20-09-2019, 01:48 PM
Im suprised ive never seen a post from an angry punter who picked something up naming a girl on here to get revenge. Be a low act but we do silly things when pissed.

There were a few thru PMs over the years, not through anger but more as a warning

Travis01
20-09-2019, 01:51 PM
100% risk. Girls don’t get tested. Most punters don’t either.
Same as I touching in the same region and put your finger in your mouth.
Almost guaranteed to catch something if you’re doing it regularly.
But mostly you’re not going to die. Just have explain to your next partner when they hit you up because suddenly they have an STD.

greg11
20-09-2019, 03:08 PM
Pussy licking is good. Mmm

Runningman1969
20-09-2019, 03:39 PM
Pussy licking is good. Mmm

Until you get herpes, or gonorrhoea of the throat, it does happen.

I got strep throat once and now avoid it completely, working girls are just too high risk. As said above they don’t get tested regularly so will spread whatever they already have or what they got from a punter. It goes both ways (excuse the pun)

popeye96
20-09-2019, 05:58 PM
Everything these days that's fun apparently will kill us, so if it looks clean and smells clean, then I will go for it. What's the point in living to a ripe old age if your life has no enjoyment to it.

Massaddict
20-09-2019, 06:03 PM
I remember years ago reading that the safest way to perfom oral on a female, is to use a piece of latex dental dam that dentist use. Cover her pussy and away you go.

Remember herpes are for life.

M.A.

Brissypunter
20-09-2019, 06:17 PM
Maybe we all should carry a roll of glad wrap in our pocket ������

reddoor
20-09-2019, 06:38 PM
Maybe we all should carry a roll of glad wrap in our pocket ������
Is that what that bulge in your pants leg is? 😆

greg11
20-09-2019, 07:35 PM
Pussy not good?😭

Biglad
20-09-2019, 07:42 PM
I did DATY in a full service brothel once where the the girl used a latex glove as a barrier. All I can say is that I found it completely pointless and utterly underwhelming.

Massaddict
20-09-2019, 07:51 PM
I did DATY in a full service brothel once where the the girl used a latex glove as a barrier. All I can say is that I found it completely pointless and utterly underwhelming.

Understandable. A latex glove is a lot thicker than a dental dam. What about the latex us guys have to put on our dicks to protect.

ococpunt
21-09-2019, 09:27 PM
interesting perspective from everyone

how do you guys encounter smelly pussies? I don't think girls shower after each punter? 😂

Massaddict
21-09-2019, 09:39 PM

how do you guys encounter smelly pussies? I don't think girls shower after each punter? ��

Some of them smell like they havent had a wash all day. I give the fingers a quick smell after a litttle pussy rubbing.
Dont go for DATY if they smell. Dont know why but seems c####### girls have the smelliest pussy I have played with.

M.A.

greg11
26-09-2019, 07:06 PM
In reality I very rarely do daty. I don't want to catch anything. Little more partial to bbbj. I think the numbers are a little safer on that one. Part of the reason why I seek only new is that most probably have had five dicks in there life, not five before lunch. I find there's a small percentage with no experience at all. I've only done full once in a shop in 25 years. Hot little piece that quite a few commented on on here. I did her first massage. Two hours of young pure innocent delight.. after that she was always overjoyed to see me and everything covered in standard fee. Treating them tenderly that first scarey hour can sometimes be repayed many times over. I once did 40 yr old virgin. First massage.. not awful looking.. she cried and asked me to teach her saying my dick is so beautiful the whole time. Shop owner warned me she was Old virgin.. was really very special in the end.

thunderdome
26-09-2019, 07:12 PM

how do you guys encounter smelly pussies? I don't think girls shower after each punter? ��

Once you lick to top coating off there's no more smell !!!

greg11
26-09-2019, 07:14 PM
Your a better Mann than me thunder lol

thunderdome
26-09-2019, 07:17 PM
Seriously you can usually smell it from a distance so I steer clear if that's the case. it's far worse if you can smell their ass during doggy! real turnoff. Sometimes if you part their ass cheeks you may see some dried leftovers! Be careful going for reverse DATY.

greg11
26-09-2019, 07:19 PM
When I was younger . I was so keen for a taste. I learnt some hard lessons. Lol.

ococpunt
26-09-2019, 07:22 PM
Once you lick to top coating off there's no more smell !!!

hahaha, not brave enough to even begin

Ace01
26-09-2019, 09:56 PM
this thread is too graphic - i cringe on DATY at the shop - most girls dont shower after- and if you are not the first one, how many fingers, or worse, other human (or otherwise) parts have been there - makes my kness weak....

reddoor
26-09-2019, 10:55 PM
My current fav shop i have been about 10 times and seen 6 diff girls, all except 1 offered daty. So easy, almost like it's shop policy or something.

DCUP
03-10-2019, 12:36 AM
Care to share reddoor?

reddoor
03-10-2019, 12:51 AM
Care to share reddoor?
....Pm me........

Homebrew
04-10-2019, 07:12 AM
what is the difference between a Clitoris and a VB ?
a Clitoris only tastes like piss for a second

Xcode
14-10-2019, 03:34 AM
Warning signs if you smell a very fishy unpleasant smell

RockHardGuy
14-10-2019, 02:05 PM
Got your post count up yet Xcode ? Try posting useful stuff like reviews

Soupy
14-10-2019, 03:51 PM
You could be punting in Burleigh!

reddoor
15-10-2019, 01:34 AM
So if u had a choice of a 50yr ml with a good body no kids and nice wax pussy or a cute 20 something tight body big tits great bj but hairy pussy which would u prefer daty on?

pommychris
15-10-2019, 07:40 AM
the 20 yr old every day!!

Massaddict
15-10-2019, 08:03 AM
So if u had a choice of a 50yr ml with a good body no kids and nice wax pussy or a cute 20 something tight body big tits great bj but hairy pussy which would u prefer daty on?

Whilst I prefer a smoothy, I think in this case I would go for the younger ML. However I do find that a lot only shave once evry few days and are quite prickly at times. When doing the old pussy slide etc it feels like sandpaper - not enjoyable.

Had a few sessions recently with a young ML with one of the smoothest. She must shave every day or had laser treatment. She also made me promise I wont do daty on other girls at the shop. I wonder why?

M.A.

4FoW2
15-10-2019, 08:49 AM
Whilst I prefer a smoothy, I think in this case I would go for the younger ML. However I do find that a lot only shave once evry few days and are quite prickly at times. When doing the old pussy slide etc it feels like sandpaper - not enjoyable.Had a few sessions recently with a young ML with one of the smoothest. She must shave every day or had laser treatment. She also made me promise I wont do daty on other girls at the shop. I wonder why?
M.A.If its 50 and working in a MS how many dicks do you think have been there. I think all ML once they hit 35 should retire esp Chinese.
Which leads us into pussies. Well not into pussies but on the subject unfortunately. What sort of pussy do you like? Puffy and Tulip are my favourite. There's nothing better than DATY at a shaven Tulip of a Taiwanese or Japanese girl.

Massaddict
15-10-2019, 08:54 AM
If its 50 and working in a MS how many dicks do you think have been there. I think all ML once they hit 35 should retire esp Chinese.
Which leads us into pussies. Well not into pussies but on the subject unfortunately. What sort of pussy do you like? Puffy and Tulip are my favourite. There's nothing better than DATY at a shaven Tulip of a Taiwanese or Japanese girl.

Or Korean - I find they my most preferred for daty.

greg11
15-10-2019, 09:12 AM
I don't mind pussy hair... Cause that's the way most fresh newbies come.. 20 yr old... Everytime... 50 yr old can pay me. Lol.

Homebrew
15-10-2019, 01:55 PM
i would look at the 50 for sure, nothing like a bit of experience and they will normally preform great as well. give her a good licking and ask if we can now train the kid.

ococpunt
15-10-2019, 04:04 PM
Or Korean - I find they my most preferred for daty.

Korean girls generally keeps genital areas fairly neat and clean :D

my favourites too

Brisbane11
15-10-2019, 06:35 PM
Ive taken the risk after seeing the same massage girl a few times and she was actually in the clear,

still dumb and stupid, but cannot deny a good free meal when its in front of you.

But each to their own.

captainromeo
18-10-2019, 03:19 PM
Had the opportunity but kindly refrained.

greg11
02-11-2019, 07:03 PM
The older I get , the better 21 yr old pussy tastes. Seems to be a very positive inverse relationship. 😍

Kowabunga
02-11-2019, 07:19 PM
Like Greg above. I like DATY. It's a powerful way to get a girl to orgasm. Doesn't work all the time, sometimes fingers work better.
Whatever way, it's a really nice feeling to be able to provide some mutual satisfaction in the transaction.
Doesn't always work ... but a clean tasty puss is a nice thing to lick.
Hairy is more problematic and more likely smelly.
Older gets more "tougher" and less responsive.
Younger girls tend to respond better too in terms of juices and taste.
It's always a treat to DATY when the conditions are right.

thunderdome
02-11-2019, 09:43 PM
Didn't mind licking top coating off this one hey?