21-09-2019, 07:30 PM
Person's Name : Lucy

Establishment : 303 Campsie

Date of Visit : Tuesday 17 September 2019

Contact Details/Address: 2/303 Beamish St. Campsie www.303campsie.com

Hours of Business : 10am -1am 7 days

Services Provided, bbbj, daty, fs,

Nationality: Singaporean

Size/shape : size 7-8, b/c cups, amazing ass.

Rates : $85 half hour

It was a Tuesday morning and I was quite bored at work and had a look at their roster on my phone and noticed Lucy was working. Messaged the owner for a booking at 12:30PM and hopped into the car and off I went. I arrived 15mins early so had to wait in the kitchen with the Mamasan and her friend - My guess would be he waiting rooms were full? So there i was awkwardly sitting in kitchen with two 40-50yo Chinese ladies. They offered me a cigarette and water/soft which i kindly declined. Lucy finished with her booking and the mamsan took me to the room and Lucy was waiting. Handed over the cash and the fun begins. The first thing i noticed about Lucy is her ass and Botox lips. She has an amazing ass especially in a black G string. Squatters ass. It is later confirmed she does home hip thrust and also body squats every day. She also has Botox lips which i did not mind. I hop into the shower, sit on the edge of the bed and Lucy gives me a nice lap dance action. I take off her bra and she is still shaking that ass on my cock. She then proceeds to her knees and gives me a BBBJ which is great, awesome view of that ass and g string. 5mins of this and i ask to lick her pussy so Lucy gets up removes her G string and places it on the chair where my clothes are and then proceeds to hop on the bed into doggy position. Her pussy needs a bit of a trim IMO. I give her a good lick and she is loving it- making all the right noises. Whether they're real or fake is another question. I start off in doggy and she is tight. The sight of her amazing booty bouncing back and forth on my cock is heaven. Switch to missionary and i am trying my best not to cum. I opted for her to give me a blowjob to finish off. I asked if she does CIM and she says no - BBBJ lasted for 2mins and she finished me off with her hands.

I hop in the shower and as I am putting my clothes on i notice something in the legs of my pants. I didn't think much of it and thought it may have been my tissue that has fallen in as I have a hole in my pockets. When I got in my car I took it out and to my surprise it was Lucy's black G String LOL! Poor Lucy must have been wondering where her G string went.

Overall Lucy is a great girl and provides great service, great as and great blow job - i will definitely be back. She did confirm she is Singaporean and she is 26 yo.

SexyBoi
22-09-2019, 12:10 AM
So you are the underwear thief that was discussed in this forum! Just kidding mate! That thread about stealing underwear was posted ages ago. Btw, did you give her back her g-string or you're going to surprise her next time? Haha!

Sent from my SM-N910K using Tapatalk

jordan69
27-09-2019, 09:03 AM
Their website shown lots of beauties. Mainly looks like real photos but can anyone confirm?