PDA

View Full Version : General talk Top Shops

Maddona
23-09-2019, 09:57 PM
What’s yours ?

1. SSDS (quality, elegant, clean)
2. Bubbles (quality, variety, clean)
3. #100 (consistency, edgy)
4. Amazing (quality & clean, but not consistent)
5. Star (low price, hit & miss, not clean)

Honourable mentions. Some only due to limited visits.

6. Acqua
7. Touch
8. FG
9. Venus
10. C&C

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little finger
24-09-2019, 03:46 PM
Ill list my top of the last 12 months, work keeps me.close to home so dont get out and explore as much as i used to:

1. Vivis
Only one visit thus far but was good enough to retun to soon
2. Aqua Taringa
Consistent, good location
3. Feel good
Good experiences, but unfortunate location

Shops i havent been to in over 12 months but would return to if in the area

4. Sakura harbour town
5. SSDS

ococpunt
24-09-2019, 04:40 PM
I would actually categorize shops into spending range as some shops would excel in certain areas...

if you are spending $200+ (shop fee and extras) I would add Sky Day Spa onto the above list, girls there are almost always high quality and open to anything if you are paying

Smile/Star is only good for occasional rare good punts, probably more miss than hits, hygiene is definitely an issue in those cheap set up shops, I personally would rank them much lower

SSDS is always good if you are spending $150+ but you might end up only getting just a nude HJ as not all the girls are willing to go the next step even if you pay

100 is just 100 :D

Ace01
24-09-2019, 08:15 PM
i know some might get very decent discounts, but most seem to offer $50/$100/$150 options and if they like you $200 for the ultimate platinum services. By the way i dont understand why people would accept Bodyslide for the same as other $150 option- it should be the $100 option.

4FoW2
24-09-2019, 08:39 PM
I would actually categorize shops into spending range as some shops would excel in certain areas...
if you are spending $200+ (shop fee and extras) I would add Sky Day Spa onto the above list, girls there are almost always high quality and open to anything if you are paying
Smile/Star is only good for occasional rare good punts, probably more miss than hits, hygiene is definitely an issue in those cheap set up shops, I personally would rank them much lower
SSDS is always good if you are spending $150+ but you might end up only getting just a nude HJ as not all the girls are willing to go the next step even if you pay
100 is just 100 :D
As eluded to by Mr O categorizing shops may be all well and good but that doesn't necessarily translate into a guaranteed good session. So much depends on the girl.
Yes some of the shops listed are consistent performers but if she's not into you she's not into you and thus you won't be getting into her either.

tab123
24-09-2019, 11:16 PM
Completely agreed. Why do people pay $150 for body slide? Wouldn't you think pay $100 for naked and the slide is just part of the massage?

Homebrew
25-09-2019, 07:07 AM
As eluded to by Mr O categorizing shops may be all well and good but that doesn't necessarily translate into a guaranteed good session. So much depends on the girl.
Yes some of the shops listed are consistent performers but if she's not into you she's not into you and thus you won't be getting into her either.

100% agree, what i get for $100 might cost the next punter $150-$200, or vis-versa. it is all about building the repose with the ML , you hear the stories all the time from ML's about punters coming in demanding services and quoting prices what others get it for.

ococpunt
25-09-2019, 02:19 PM

definitely true that the outcome heavily dependent on the girl providing the services, but some of these well known shops do have a standard which the owner cares about.

my punts are usually always "costly" as I do respect the girls providing services and their work, hence usually my return visits have never disappointed.

and no, bodyslide should be included in the $100 option, NHJ is just plain silly...

xzaq
25-09-2019, 03:46 PM

Yes.. doesn’t seem to get much coverage but have not been disappointed here .. quality of girls, pricing & available extras much the same as #100 if not cheaper..
Probably Zen should be added to the list as well..

Little finger
25-09-2019, 04:58 PM
I havent been to ssds in atleast 4 years, went quite a few times as it was close to work.

Nice setup with gorgeous girls but i never got more than option 2 there :(

Hopefully work takes me that side of town again soon.

Edit: just realised you were talking about somewhere else haha my bad

Ace01
25-09-2019, 05:09 PM
the other thing to remember is that: i am all for being nice and respectful to the girls, and building rapport etc... and if i receive some discounts or extra attention, then that's great! But i really dont want to spend a hell of effort in that 1 hr pampering her just so that i can receive a huge discount - otherwise i would do tinder not massage shop/brothel. Some girls may click with me more and some will click with others more.

xzaq
25-09-2019, 05:23 PM
I havent been to ssds in atleast 4 years, went quite a few times as it was close to work.

Nice setup with gorgeous girls but i never got more than option 2 there :(

Hopefully work takes me that side of town again soon.

Edit: just realised you were talking about somewhere else haha my bad

Nuthin much changes @ ssds..

Sky day spa is @ 8 mile plains...

blake_ly
25-09-2019, 10:37 PM
1. SSDS
2. SDS (8 mile one, as the AR sometimes has a massage only girl working, text to check ahead)
3. 100
4. Star

spiral
12-10-2019, 08:24 AM
I have never heard of Sakura harbour town. Where is that?

Little finger
12-10-2019, 10:04 AM
It was tucked away in an industrial estate near harbour town/ gold coast. I tried hunting an ad down but they dont appear to have any, maybe not there anymore. My visist was a few years ago.

Yellow Fever
12-10-2019, 11:16 AM
I have never heard of Sakura harbour town. Where is that?

Juraku.......last I heard it had closed down? ��*♂️

Little finger
12-10-2019, 12:08 PM
Ahhh that was the one yeah my bad haha. Shame, it was well hidden in an industrial estate and was the only time i got told "what ever you want" when asked what extras i could get :).

theblackhand
12-10-2019, 12:36 PM
Ahhh that was the one yeah my bad haha. Shame, it was well hidden in an industrial estate and was the only time i got told "what ever you want" when asked what extras i could get :).

you mean you ask on the phone what extras you can get?

Little finger
12-10-2019, 12:49 PM
Negative, i meant on the flip

spiral
12-10-2019, 04:17 PM
Yeah that place on Ereton St is not there anymore.

HST
13-10-2019, 12:40 PM
Anyone have any top shops on the Gold Coast? Yellow sign shop at Mermaid is pretty good, as always depends on the girl you get though

spiral
13-10-2019, 01:52 PM
Maybe start a new thread about gold coast. Helensvale shop price is good for extras. Starts at $30.

Xcode
14-10-2019, 03:35 AM
Where to find them in directory

The Dominator
20-10-2019, 05:23 PM
1: Toombul Massage House.... great mix girls with clean large rooms that have big massage tables
2: CC... close to city, always have young girls
3: Feel good... great standard of ladies
4: Amore.... always have good standard of new girls
5: LMH... good service and price

brownwallaby
20-10-2019, 09:23 PM
1. Aldebaran massage
2. Antares day spa
3. Alpha Centauri massage
4. Sirius relaxation massage
5. Betelgeuse spa

reddoor
20-10-2019, 10:53 PM
1. Aldebaran massage
2. Antares day spa
5. Betelgeuse spa
Yep that would be my star line up.
BTW, Alpha Centauri is a system not a single, Proxima Centauri is the closest single star shop in the system.

The Professor
20-10-2019, 11:17 PM
1. Aldebaran massage
2. Antares day spa
5. Betelgeuse spa
Heavens above! Warning Will Robinson danger! danger! Never fear BW is here.

brownwallaby
20-10-2019, 11:35 PM
Yep that would be my star line up.
BTW, Alpha Centauri is a system not a single, Proxima Centauri is the closest single star shop in the system.

The system is called Centaurus I think. Alpha Centauri is the closest star to our Earth. Anyway .....

Tavs
21-10-2019, 06:46 AM
The system is called Centaurus I think. Alpha Centauri is the closest star to our Earth. Anyway .....
No, the Sun is then Proxima then Alpha a/b

brownwallaby
21-10-2019, 08:09 AM
Heavens above! Warning Will Robinson danger! danger! Never fear BW is here.

Prof, your post brought tears to my eyes. Beautiful childhood memories .....

Massaddict
21-10-2019, 08:41 AM
My 5 favourites at the moment in no particular order are-
Vivi's
Feel Good
Bubbles
Near Darra Station
Serenity

migaloo69
21-10-2019, 11:24 AM
every time i hear Warning Warning straight back to lost in Space lol

reddoor
21-10-2019, 11:55 AM
Good name for a shop.
"Space Massage"... After our massage u will just float out the door.

brownwallaby
21-10-2019, 12:22 PM
Good name for a shop.
"Space Massage"... After our massage u will just float out the door.

Black Hole massage or Singularity massage, it will suck everything nearby

insane593
21-10-2019, 01:15 PM
Rigel massage
Vega Massage
SS
CC
SSDS

No one could replace 1 & 2 for me.

Homebrew
21-10-2019, 01:45 PM
My 5 favourites at the moment in no particular order are-
Vivi's
Feel Good
Bubbles
Near Darra Station
Serenity

Serenity, has that picked up again, went bad there for a while. geez couple of years ago now was a solid short little Japanese girl, sally, long gone home, she was always willing.

reddoor
21-10-2019, 03:46 PM
Black Hole massage or Singularity massage, it will suck everything nearby
Ooooooooo, whats their slogan. "Spend an hr with us and walk out 5 yrs younger".

darkice
22-10-2019, 12:33 AM
Serenity Underwood? Who's worth seeing there?

greg11
22-10-2019, 01:22 AM
Noone will be surprised that i like smile. One I don't like so much is ssds.. static pricing. But hey, that shop is often stacked and racked with punters. Surprises me that more shops don't take the glamour approach.. It is nice taking a fancy dress of a girl.

brownwallaby
22-10-2019, 01:46 AM
Noone will be surprised that i like smile. One I don't like so much is ssds.. static pricing. But hey, that shop is often stacked and racked with punters. Surprises me that more shops don't take the glamour approach.. It is nice taking a fancy dress of a girl.

Not sure what you mean by ‘static pricing’ but in my last 6-7 punts at SSDS I never had to pay ‘standard rate’ for op 3. Didn’t ask for higher options, thou ....

greg11
22-10-2019, 04:32 AM
Well you better than me mate. Was it one girl or multiple. I been doing the shop since the first messages went out and I believe this shop has mostly standard prices.

brownwallaby
22-10-2019, 06:54 AM
Well you better than me mate. Was it one girl or multiple. I been doing the shop since the first messages went out and I believe this shop has mostly standard prices.

With multiple girls. Just lucky that I saw the right girls, I guess .....

Biglad
05-11-2020, 10:29 AM
3. #100 (consistency, edgy)

Which shop is this? Sorry I can't work it out.

Tlito
05-11-2020, 10:38 PM
Maybe start a new thread about gold coast. Helensvale shop price is good for extras. Starts at $30.coco at 32 Griffith street Coolangatta is a great boss....ring and tell her what kind of girl you are looking for...
Dongs Coolangatta...Helen and Lilly great girls..Lilly no boundaries ...Helen great massage
Andy at Nobbys yellow sign.....old Miccis has best massage ...Just walk in ....
Sunshine Smile Mermaid..heaps of young cuties....on the highway so very open entry ....
Across road yellow sign Asian Massage great shop all girls are cute and wide range of massage..
Behind pub Southport lots of nationalities phone 0452600599 start with Naomi ...or Roxy
266 Scarborough street ...Ok...lots of different types ask for new girls usually good and young..
1 Jura parade Merrimack always good ...
Sister shop Fantasia Mermaid...also never had a bad visit....
Lots of great shops on the Gold Coast....had every service you can name ATM have a nice girl who provides a great natural service and does not charge too much for the service....been getting this from her for a while now and no signs I should regret...no shortcuts find a girl you like be nice and most things you want are available....used to drive to Brisbane but no need any more ...

pommychris
05-11-2020, 11:17 PM
wonderful tips thank you

Brissypunter
06-11-2020, 01:47 PM
I’ve heard good things about the one behind pub if u talking about behind the railway hotel at Southport

Tlito
06-11-2020, 09:45 PM
I’ve heard good things about the one behind pub if u talking about behind the railway hotel at Southportyes that is the one...They don’t advertise anymore but if you ring and leave a message they will send a photo...and roster..Roxy the Russian is my favourite but many nice girls there ...