View Full Version : Sydney Baby Massage Ada - Cute little princess

DownUnda
24-09-2019, 02:36 PM
Sydney Baby Massage
Masseuse: Ada
Booking session: 30 mins (sadly)
Investment: 90 AUD
Services: Massage, HJ

Been trying many time this shop and never had the time to meet Ada. I have seen her many times in the shop when visiting other ladies but never was available for booking. Tried my luck about 12 Tuesday and I was lucky she was available. Was so happy to know and when straight to the shop.

She is a lovely lady, skinny, with a beautiful face, nice long black hair, soft skin cute curves. She is skinny which I personally love , but well she is probably B or A+ and have a nice small round but, shaved lips and just some small patch well trimmed on top.

So the session led stated and she immediately made me feel welcome we started talking about simple things while doing the massage, laughing at this and that.

She positioned behind between my legs and starting doing a nice back massage and started teasing me. Softly touching my balls and cock which was happy to get the right attention. She started saying horny things and even while she was clothed the reflection in the mirror with her pink dress looked so sexy. Shen the started taking out her clothes and cake to my side so I could take her panty, which of course I obliged. Slowly unwrapping her sexy body. She is so cute soft nice smile and nice skinny shape. She put some oil and start tugging looking at me while I was also touching her. She was enjoying as much as I was as she was getting so wet, I told her that she didn’t needed any oil down there and she just giggled.

Then she hopped on top sit on my chest and I had unobstructed view of her beautiful lips. She was pulling me from behind her, her reflection in the mirror was amazing, always looking at me with her cute face and it made just explode.

After that she keep giving me a soft head and shoulders massage and without any rush. Definitely a great session. I know she might not be the cup of tea of everyone, but if you like the princess college sweetheart style she is great. Treat her well and she will do the same to you. :) enjoy guys.

AsiaAddict
26-09-2019, 12:01 PM
Hi DownUnda,

thanks for the review. Ada sounds nice, but not much details on their web site.

I like small size princess as you mention. Is she slender/skinny? Approx how many kilo do you think she is? 50kg? 45kg?

Thanks

jordan69
27-09-2019, 09:08 AM
Nice AR and enjoyed reading. Saw Ada before , she is hot and very GFE

Jumper
28-01-2020, 12:28 PM
Nice review and thanks for sharing.
Ada has good feedback and like to sit on chest

Ryde2u
06-02-2020, 03:30 PM
Hi DownUnda,

thanks for the review. Ada sounds nice, but not much details on their web site.

I like small size princess as you mention. Is she slender/skinny? Approx how many kilo do you think she is? 50kg? 45kg?

Thanks
I saw Ada before petite body with good attitude

Leslie75
13-02-2020, 09:04 PM
Nice thanks for sharing your session.
Saw Ada sometime ago, small petite good hourglass body. Not sure any other extras?

sydneybabymassage
26-02-2020, 03:25 PM
Nice thanks for sharing your session.
Saw Ada sometime ago, small petite good hourglass body. Not sure any other extras?
Hi darling
Come please Ada is fabulous

Meow3000
16-03-2020, 10:04 PM
Thanks for the review bro, totally into them skinny girls . Must try !!

sydneybabymassage
17-03-2020, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the review bro, totally into them skinny girls . Must try !!

Hi darling
Baby Ada is rostered today
Please call for your booking

Leslie75
17-03-2020, 06:57 PM
��Hot babes Ada is rostered tomorrow

Please call for booking
Tried to visit last week but Ada was away. Thought she will away during this time

sydneybabymassage
16-06-2020, 04:00 PM
Ada working today please make your booking

sydneybabymassage
09-02-2021, 02:20 PM
🌶Hot babes rostered today
Please call for booking

www.darlinghurstmassage.com
Wechat ID:hargrave18

switchco
10-02-2021, 12:15 AM
🌶Hot babes rostered today
Please call for booking

I saw Ada before Christmas. As described below she is a classy lady but with a naughty streak when she is in the mood. Treat her well and many options are open

sydneybabymassage
09-03-2021, 05:14 PM
I saw Ada before Christmas. As described below she is a classy lady but with a naughty streak when she is in the mood. Treat her well and many options are open
Thanks for looking after our girls
Please come again

sydneybabymassage
16-03-2021, 03:25 PM
Hot babes rostered today
Please call for booking