PDA

View Full Version : Juliet In Burwood Shampoo @ Juliet

bigbroz
20-05-2012, 01:41 AM
Howdy bros of syd99!!

I've been reading all those juicy reports from those seasoned bros and really enjoying them!

Anyway I thought I share my recent visit to Juliet at burwood. It's been a while I havnt been to this joint n there are plenty of fresh faces. I had my fav babes - Bella, Mimi, yuki in da past - how I miss them !

Anyway been shown a line up of 8 k dolls n fuck they all look great in their own ways. Then I chose the one named "shampoo". Yes her working name is "shampoo", u heard that right, WTF lol. I stay for 45mins as I need to run for dinner afterwards.

Shampoo is a cute chickie with c cup boobies. She ain't slim but she ain't fat either. A little meaty at the bottom and that's da way I like it! White smooth skin like most kgirls n a cute face too. Speaks excellent English n been in oz for a year or so, I been told. Abt 165 cm tall with a strong build, Big shoulders. 20 something old I'd say.

Anyway she told me in da beginning that she is new n still rusty in terms of service n keep saying sorry! I told her it is ok n that she try her best.

So comes the shower where i was washed lime a baby. Then comes the massage. It wasnt the greatest but I could feel that she's making a great effort. I wish my old fav yuki trained her how to massage- yuki was quite a pro. Then comes da body slide. While still faced down, hot oil is being poured all over my back n she would start sliding with her boobies. Nipples sliding in n out of my bum crack was quite a tease. Then she start sucking all over with a suction like a freaking vacuum cleaner! Then my fav part - turning over on my back n time to enjoy da view! She kissed from da bottom to top with light kisses on lips. Then sink my little bro in her boobies. then turnover on me in a 69 position for a few licks on her lol.

And bam! The buzzer went off! WTF! I haven't cum yet! Without saying a word shampoo slid between my legs n start an hot oily slippery bbbj with that vacuum suction. Normally my bro quite stubborn but damn not this time. In no time I was abt to blow n told her I was gonna cum but she kept sucking so I had no choice but to cim! While experiencing my very first cim at any MS n looking at her, she swallowed my load too and gave me a big smile! Wotttt!!!! I asked where's my juice gone n she just goes 'I ate it'!

Then off to shower for a quick shower n it must have been abt 10 mins after da buzzer went off. And I ain't complaining lol. It was quite an unexpected experience n I loved it! I didn't get to Daty much but I did that with my old favs!

I think that's why me n some bros here keep going back to MS places. Its abit of hit n miss but also exciting n relaxing. MLs also seem to give different service to different clients depending on their mood. Ive seen total suck ups but also nice surprises like shampoo too.

Happy punting bros.

GWEILO
20-05-2012, 01:58 AM
Interesting read but I have already written off this shop, always pork chops.

AHLUNGOR
20-05-2012, 02:01 AM
Can any Juliet regular confirm that BBBJ is standard of this shop, i understand that CIM on this instance was one off and shouldnt be expected, but i love to know a Korean B2B with bbbj, same as 35 Foster st when they and no 1 was still there!!

blondelover
20-05-2012, 02:50 AM
wowo lucky you bro, havent tried the bbbj there, isnt the bbbj standard services now at Juliet,or just lucky? last time i was there like 2 months ago, i only received the cbj and the catbath in the ending.

bigbroz
20-05-2012, 08:01 AM
Bros, standard service at Juliet/ Romeos include B2B massage, Cbj & hj. Even hj is covered at times! The services between girls are very inconsistent, even the same girls can vary at different sessions. But with da prices Juliet is charging, bbbj should be standard.

Maybe bro AHLUNGOR can shed the lights on the b2b shops with standard bbbj as standard. He goes places I'm telling ya!

Flyerr221
20-05-2012, 08:40 AM
Great report. Please provide prices.

chandra_man1
20-05-2012, 08:57 AM
top stuff, that is good thing with newbies, u can do more stuff with them & they don't mind like cim. But once they're more experience they have more rules.

ouch
20-05-2012, 12:05 PM
Nice report bigbroz and welcome, when u say big shoulders how big? I liken athletic not big . If I travel gotta be good. Ur experience WOW lucky Bugger good work.

shamrock
20-05-2012, 12:21 PM
I'm a regular at both Juliet and Romeos and can say that I've never received BBBJ. To a newbie punter, or even for myself sometimes, the way these girls are trained to do blowjob can be very very discreet. The lights are turned down low and you can't really sit up and see exactly what's going on down there. It can really sometimes feel like a BBBJ when it's not. At times, it can even feel like bareback sex if they start cowgirl riding you but they discreetly insert your penis into their clamped fist. It's meant to be an erotic experience and they surely hit the mark on that.

Travelmate
20-05-2012, 12:36 PM
Like this name very much ----

Shampoo

The next girl will call "Conditioner"

AHLUNGOR
20-05-2012, 01:54 PM
Like this name very much ----

Shampoo

The next girl will call "Conditioner"

i would prefer body lotion better, or bath gel.......haha

Cheers

bigbroz
20-05-2012, 02:15 PM
Lol ridiculous name hey 'shampoo' haha. I thought Chanel n prada of 5* was ridiculous until i see shampoo!

Bro ouch, shoulders r athletic broad not as broad as swimming chicks. If u like strong fuller build chicks like me, then shampoo is ya type.

Charlie123
20-05-2012, 02:28 PM
I think everyone like the cim+s type, regardless of shoulder size

SpankyTheMonkey
21-05-2012, 03:46 PM
Bigbroz just got very lucky. Never ever got BBBJ at this place. Oh, those days at 35 Foster are long gone. :(

harmsup_jai
21-05-2012, 06:20 PM
Earlier in the year when I went 2 x girls gave me BBBJ, one was COB and one was CIM.

Definately vouch for quality B2B with a decent happy ending.

shamrock
23-05-2012, 10:23 AM
I went to see Shampoo last night and can guarantee all you bros out there that she does NOT provide BBBJ and CIM. She does however, do it so discreetly that yes, you couldn't tell but I'm a veteran and can feel the difference. Also to note, her massage is VERY strong, stronger than that of Kara, which I had recommended earlier in another thread.

AHLUNGOR
23-05-2012, 10:37 AM
Earlier in the year when I went 2 x girls gave me BBBJ, one was COB and one was CIM.

Definately vouch for quality B2B with a decent happy ending.

Two girl nude B2B and BBBJ sounds like my kind of session, just wondering, how did you get COB and CIM at the same time??

hkhk123
23-05-2012, 01:51 PM
I've Tried Sonny on Monday... everything average...short massage, and not passion at all. in B2B, good kissing and CBJ. However, she take the HJ as a standard Job. looks young though. but not worth to visit her again. may try shampoo if she have good strong massage.

harmsup_jai
23-05-2012, 06:12 PM
SorryWhat I meant was on 2 different occasions .

I've only been to the place 4 times though, other 2 times were just Spanish and HJ.

Two girl nude B2B and BBBJ sounds like my kind of session, just wondering, how did you get COB and CIM at the same time??