PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Some thoughts on J Maki

chickbreaker
24-09-2019, 10:02 PM
So, was scouting the website in the afternoon feeling the familiar itch, have been eyeing J Maki for a while, actually. The services listed are good, she looks rather cute and the price is great. Thought what the fuck, will check her out. So, I head over to 278/479 to check her out without a booking.

Firstly, the Chinese (?) dude at reception - I see what some punters are saying regarding him. Not particularly rude, but not friendly either. Reminds me of Wilson. Makes you feel uneasy and awkward (as if it isn't awkward enough talking to a papasan re CIM and rimming), very business-y.

Anyway, so I asked if I could see Maki only, he asked me to head over to the giant waiting room with two glass doors that are open wide. Not particularly atmospheric, frankly, kinda open and visible. No intimacy, no privacy. So a few minutes pass, and I hear a female voice asking 'Just me?', the dude says 'Just you'. So who I can by now only guess is Maki basically drags her feet into the room, barely enters it, mutters out the hi I'm Maki line, hardly any smile, no enthusiasm whatsoever, while the dude fucking stands there (WTF!!!).

The thing about Maki is she is attractive with a shoulder-length haircut, but there is zero energy in her from what I could tell. Absolutely no chemistry was felt. So, not the best of experiences this arvo, though no actual punting took place. From the limited split-second interaction I had with her, I wouldn't recommend her.

Edit: I declined and walked out with balls full of semen :(

optimusprime
24-09-2019, 10:10 PM
What happened after that? And who did u end up picking?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Meng
24-09-2019, 10:11 PM
So did you go with someone else or just decided to walk out? If I remember correctly 479 now asks to pay in advanced to see lineup

optimusprime
24-09-2019, 10:11 PM
And yeah youre right. The chinese dude isnt rude but i have no problem with him. He has always handled my bookings well in the past and hasnt screwed them up.

Dont know why people give him a bad rep

murphy
24-09-2019, 11:01 PM
Maki basically drags her feet into the room, barely enters it, mutters out the hi I'm Maki line, hardly any smile, no enthusiasm whatsoever.
The thing about Maki is she is attractive with a shoulder-length haircut, but there is zero energy in her from what I could tell. Absolutely no chemistry was felt. So, not the best of experiences this arvo, though no actual punting took place. From the limited split-second interaction I had with her, I wouldn't recommend her.

Edit: I declined and walked out with balls full of semen :(

Well done for walking. You are paying money for a service. If she isnt happy to make you feel special, she shouldnt be taking your money.

Need to do research and not turn up and risk a dud punt. Because you dodged a dud punt and paid $0 this time, your next punt is theoretically free

GINZA
25-09-2019, 12:11 AM
Firstly, the Chinese (?) dude at reception - I see what some punters are saying regarding him. Not particularly rude, but not friendly either. Reminds me of Wilson. Makes you feel uneasy and awkward (as if it isn't awkward enough talking to a papasan re CIM and rimming), very business-y.

Bro, Thats Tony, the most "rude" receptionist
Also Wilson apologise to you too

niva321
25-09-2019, 12:17 AM
I never have problems with any ginza receptionist. I was at 278 to see Maika. There was a guy and girl receptionist, I think both Korean. Straight forward.

By the way, Maika seems to be working a lot. Tell that poor girl to sleep in.

des888
25-09-2019, 12:18 AM
I don’t think you can decline off the intro alone I go here a lot and most of them give half arse intros but when in the room it’s a different story

chickbreaker
25-09-2019, 12:22 AM
Bro, Thats Tony, the most "rude" receptionist
Also Wilson apologise to you too

Well, I wasn't really expecting an apology, but thank you.

At 278/479 there is another guy, a weekend one I'm guessing - he is far more welcoming and friendly, I don't actually know his name.

We aren't all creeps perving at girls, most of us are legit customers looking for a good time. Making us feel welcome and comfortable would go a mile. After a great session with Koto I sent a thank-you text to (again, I'm guessing) the weekend guy, and he was very thankful and appreciative. More of that!

chickbreaker
25-09-2019, 12:24 AM
I don’t think you can decline off the intro alone I go here a lot and most of them give half arse intros but when in the room it’s a different story

Possibly luck. In my experience, a half-arsed intro = a half-arsed sesh. No fail.

GINZA
25-09-2019, 12:29 AM
Well, I wasn't really expecting an apology, but thank you.

At 278/479 there is another guy, a weekend one I'm guessing - he is far more welcoming and friendly, I don't actually know his name.

Well, I can tell you the weekend guy is Tony too...:grimace:

chickbreaker
25-09-2019, 12:35 AM
Well, I can tell you the weekend guy is Tony too...:grimace:

I see... So all of your 278/479 receptionists are basically Tony :D

Climax598
25-09-2019, 12:58 AM
So did you released your ball full of semen with your hand😎

scottie222
25-09-2019, 12:58 AM
damn man sorry to hear a bad experience.

Hollow
25-09-2019, 01:08 AM
I haven't had too much trouble with this guy myself, but here's my two cents in regards to Maki

Clearly she was uncomfortable, especially evident from that "just me?" you witnessed.
I chose Maki similarly on a whim a while back. I like to look for unique traits, and boy was I blown away. Cute and sexy, sweet and seductive, tiny and wild. Meticulous shower, best catbath I've had yet, loads of compliments and dirty talk. Unique and alternating BBBJ styles, and wow, even though she's the tightest I've had, damn she can take a railing, and smothers you with affection as you do.
Notably, she enjoys giving pleasure more than receiving, and I was more than happy to take all she was giving :)
OH, and her English is damn good, almost at Rebecca's level.

Overall, she was put on the spot in front of you, and you didn't get to try her, especially not in her comfort zone. Book her in advance some time, she'll take you on a wild ride.

xboyx
25-09-2019, 01:48 AM
you're not there to bang the receptionist. I wouldn't care if he's rude to me. I asked him to fuck me before, he declined, rude bastard :))
it's normal to walk out after seeing lineup if you don't find any girls tempting, I've walked out maybe 3 times before, no hard feelings, just came back another time and picked a girl that I wanted to see.

ro7a7e
25-09-2019, 04:31 AM
Lol Tony is the best receptionist. Always 2 sides to a story. But with a name like chickbreaker...

And xboxy is right, your not there to fuck the receptionist. With regards to the shy hello, think about awkward it is for the girl. They gotta walk in to be judged and picked by your 10 seconds of face time.

Good luck finding a better place

Meng
25-09-2019, 04:50 AM
So firstly again as others said there’s nothing wrong with walking from a lineup if you don’t like any of the girls you see.

The thing is though most girls in lineups give half arsed intros. You also kinda put her on the spot by “seeing” a lineup but only asked her to come.

The fact is I’m surprised they agreed, which is a kudos to their customer service if anything.

bigfatkilo
25-09-2019, 08:24 AM
Tony is a legend. Give respect, get respect.

chickbreaker
25-09-2019, 08:46 AM
Lol Tony is the best receptionist. Always 2 sides to a story. But with a name like chickbreaker...

And xboxy is right, your not there to fuck the receptionist. With regards to the shy hello, think about awkward it is for the girl. They gotta walk in to be judged and picked by your 10 seconds of face time.

Good luck finding a better place

What two sides? To what story? Did I say I had a problem with Tony? Like I said, I didn't say he was rude, but not friendly either. That is all there is to it.

In any case, Tony was not the point of my post. It seems most of the responses are around him, not her.

chickbreaker
25-09-2019, 08:48 AM
damn man sorry to hear a bad experience.

Well, not 'bad' per se, just expected better, in particular in relation to the girl.

chickbreaker
25-09-2019, 08:51 AM
I haven't had too much trouble with this guy myself, but here's my two cents in regards to Maki

Clearly she was uncomfortable, especially evident from that "just me?" you witnessed.
I chose Maki similarly on a whim a while back. I like to look for unique traits, and boy was I blown away. Cute and sexy, sweet and seductive, tiny and wild. Meticulous shower, best catbath I've had yet, loads of compliments and dirty talk. Unique and alternating BBBJ styles, and wow, even though she's the tightest I've had, damn she can take a railing, and smothers you with affection as you do.
Notably, she enjoys giving pleasure more than receiving, and I was more than happy to take all she was giving :)
OH, and her English is damn good, almost at Rebecca's level.

Overall, she was put on the spot in front of you, and you didn't get to try her, especially not in her comfort zone. Book her in advance some time, she'll take you on a wild ride.

I disagree. What is so uncomfortable about an intro? She wasn't in her element you say? That IS her element - providing sexual services and doing intro's at a place of her work. If anyone was not in their element, it was me. And if she isn't willing to put her best foot forward at the intro (which is the best time to do so), then what is to be expected of her performance in the bedroom?

I didn't say she looked confused or lost or embarrassed. I didn't ask her to strip naked for me and bend over. She walked away just as lazily as she approached the room.

All I'm doing is offering my observations to those who might find them useful. That is all.

Climax598
25-09-2019, 11:55 AM
I disagree. What is so uncomfortable about an intro? She wasn't in her element you say? That IS her element - providing sexual services and doing intro's at a place of her work. If anyone was not in their element, it was me. And if she isn't willing to put her best foot forward at the intro (which is the best time to do so), then what is to be expected of her performance in the bedroom?

I didn't say she looked confused or lost or embarrassed. I didn't ask her to strip naked for me and bend over. She walked away just as lazily as she approached the room.

All I'm doing is offering my observations to those who might find them useful. That is all.
Amen thank you. Don't worry we guys here talk shit here and we all are smart ass anyway

The AR guy
25-09-2019, 01:20 PM
Some interesting comments on this thread. I've had many good experiences at this shop 278/479 and rarely a dud. The receptionists always treated me as a valued customer.....with professionalism and enthusiasm..........That is until I walked out once without choosing. Only had to do it once and was accused of wasting their time. Since then the two Korean receptionists are cold unfriendly and unwelcoming. Ginza 310 has always been excellent, always treated well there. Will I keep coming? I guess so but at 250 to 300 an hour, I think customers deserve better.

murphy
25-09-2019, 01:59 PM
Some interesting comments on this thread. I've had many good experiences at this shop 278/479 and rarely a dud. The receptionists always treated me as a valued customer.....with professionalism and enthusiasm..........That is until I walked out once without choosing. Only had to do it once and was accused of wasting their time. Since then the two Korean receptionists are cold unfriendly and unwelcoming. Ginza 310 has always been excellent, always treated well there. Will I keep coming? I guess so but at 250 to 300 an hour, I think customers deserve better.

Know your rights. You are allowed to visit a shop premises and leave if you dont wish to spend money. This principle holds whether you are in a grocers, a camera shop, a supermarket or a brothel.

The time it takes to be shown a line up is 5 minutes if the women are ready. Just walk out and say you have seen most of the women shown, and will come back another time. Look them in the eye and say 'thank you for your time' and mean it. Its your cash that we are talking about. You have every right to spend your $150-400 where you want to

I feel much sadder for the camera guy at Harvey Norman, who spends 20 minutes showing a customer a range of cameras. At the end, most customers says 'thanks, bye', and then go home and buy the camera online for $50 less, now they have worked out which model to buy. These brothel managers do sweet f' all compared to that

Also if its a decent place, find out who the actual owner is. Ring him/her when they are in the premises and tell them that the front office staff are rude and offputting to potential customers

Brothel front office staff have little real power apart from maintaining order. Customers with cash, pay the wages, and their opinions matter

Climax598
25-09-2019, 02:53 PM
It look like since moving to this new place more complaints about the attitude of receptionist and the girls. Maybe is the fungshi.

hornedone
25-09-2019, 02:58 PM
Thank you Ginza. Despite the odd unhappy punter, most are thrilled at the quality talent that tease us and empty our semen-filled balls with a friendly smile

The AR guy
25-09-2019, 03:06 PM
Thanks for your comments Murphy. I did consider giving 278/479 the flick, but I'd miss out on the girls. Outstanding, superb service from the girls in both shops.It's only those two receptionists. I wonder if other punters have had similar experiences after walking. Very good point about the camera shop. I do it the other way round....research online, buy from shop.

Brothelcreeper
25-09-2019, 04:42 PM
The quality of the receptionist and their attitude affects your view on the shop. Same as sales staff at Harvey Norman.

If shops are charging $300 hr the receptionist has to be good at customer service. Full stop

I have been punting for 20 years and regardless of how good the girls are if the owner or receptionist is a cunt then why would I return to be treated like shit.

You are a mug if you do

des888
25-09-2019, 05:19 PM
The reception here is the best Tony Jessie and Yuki always friendly and willing to chat and recommend haven’t visited any other shop since, bold bloke is ok but don’t know his name he’s just straight to the point

devo69
03-10-2019, 12:40 AM
It look like since moving to this new place more complaints about the attitude of receptionist and the girls. Maybe is the fungshi.

It might be the fungshi but it is more likely the feng shui :cool2:

Averageme
04-10-2019, 07:54 AM
Thanks for the after report. One for the list.

chickbreaker
04-10-2019, 12:36 PM
Had a realisation recently - she must have been burnt out either generally or on that day (most likely generally). I've seen similar 'attitudes' before - actually shortly before the girl would disappear forever.

She hasn't been on the roster lately.

chickbreaker
04-10-2019, 01:47 PM

Well, that would explain a lot. If you make a booking and pay them, you're their best friend. Otherwise, you're a time waster.

The AR guy
07-10-2019, 01:47 AM
Not surprised if they're burning out. Many of them work fuckin long hours day after day, week after week.

yug
07-10-2019, 03:33 AM
What two sides? To what story? Did I say I had a problem with Tony? Like I said, I didn't say he was rude, but not friendly either. That is all there is to it.

In any case, Tony was not the point of my post. It seems most of the responses are around him, not her.

Well, if you didn't have issue with Tony. You didn't have issue with the girl (I don't know..did you?...I guess not because you didn't even try the girl)
What's the point of this thread at all?

You went in. Your sixth sense told you the attitude of the girl wasn't right so you got out of there.
Get in, browse, don't like, get out...It's a normal consumer behavior...

Also, given your name is chickbreaker, it's rather ironic you choose not to break this chick given you think she had attitude.
Now, that would have made a good story.

Labia Vortex
07-10-2019, 05:07 AM
This whole thread is a non event... it’s called punting because there is an inherent risk
I book through SMS... little interaction with reception
ChickBreaker you’re being “ precious”

iphone
07-10-2019, 10:50 AM
no offence but i agree tony is the least friendly compare with other receptions.

Meng
07-10-2019, 11:47 AM
This thread is more of a “AR” on the receptionist as opposed to the girl..

Bird232
07-10-2019, 01:26 PM
Last time I went late Friday evening it was busy and my booking was late by 20 mins, but Tony and Yuki were professional and friendly. Never had an issue with the reception at Ginza or 479, and they're always apologising when bookings run late.

optimusprime
07-10-2019, 01:38 PM
Last time I went late Friday evening it was busy and my booking was late by 20 mins, but Tony and Yuki were professional and friendly. Never had an issue with the reception at Ginza or 479, and they're always apologising when bookings run late.Who was your booking with, if i may ask?

AsiaAddict
16-10-2019, 09:31 AM
I haven't had the pleasure of being pleasured by Maki, but I did bump into her in the corridor a couple of weeks ago, as she had finished her shift and waiting to leave to go .... home, I guess. I got great eye contact, a lovely smile and 'Hi, how are you?'. Although I normally choose younger girls (aka 'youngest'), Maki was super engaging to the point where I asked her name and we had a little chat in Japanese (I'm Aussie) as I on my way to room 1 to see Maika. I still hope to see Maki as the interaction was so nice. She was fully dressed, so looking 'normal', rather than sexy, but based on her smile and eye contact, i hope to see her soon. And I was glad to see a great AR further up the thread.

It is a shame chickbreaker had a poor experience - just with the intro - don't know why. But I do know everyone has their off days. Personally, I couldn't do this job that so many young WLs do so well. Servicing all the punters each day with BBBJ, CIM, DD, etc regardless of age, experience and weight, etc. If roles were reversed, I couldn't service multiple women who are outside the age group I find attractive and/or not otherwise attracted to.

Also, we shouldn't criticise the guy too much for sharing his experience, as to a large extent, this is what the forum is for. Other punters can post to share their great experiences with Maki to provide a more balanced view.

So, I have huge respect for the job these girls do and how nice most of them make me feel when I see them. If they have an off day and the service or interaction is less than expected, then damn, it may have been a waste of money. But, if it's a quality shop, then you will likely be ahead 9 times out of 10. As some of these girls are working almost every day, they appear to be working through their monthly period and, despite using a sponge to prevent leakage, they may also be experiencing other symptoms at that time of the month which makes them feel off colour and could change their interaction.

I hope to see Maki and will confirm my experience when I do. As I only seen her fully dressed (and sitting down on the stairs), I'd love to see her in her lingerie, bikini, or whatever else she wears for the line up and work at 479

AA

Basil22
16-10-2019, 03:07 PM
It is a shame chickbreaker had a poor experience - just with the intro - don't know why. But I do know everyone has their off days. Personally, I couldn't do this job that so many young WLs do so well. Servicing all the punters each day with BBBJ, CIM, DD, etc regardless of age, experience and weight, etc. If roles were reversed, I couldn't service multiple women who are outside the age group I find attractive and/or not otherwise attracted to.

Also, we shouldn't criticise the guy too much for sharing his experience, as to a large extent, this is what the forum is for. Other punters can post to share their great experiences with Maki to provide a more balanced view.

So, I have huge respect for the job these girls do and how nice most of them make me feel when I see them. If they have an off day and the service or interaction is less than expected, then damn, it may have been a waste of money. But, if it's a quality shop, then you will likely be ahead 9 times out of 10. As some of these girls are working almost every day, they appear to be working through their monthly period and, despite using a sponge to prevent leakage, they may also be experiencing other symptoms at that time of the month which makes them feel off colour and could change their interaction.

AA

Hey AA, I applaud your well rounded view, and couldn’t agree more with you. Even if I’m disappointed, I will always treat the girls and establishment with respect. I also share your respect for their work ethic, and inability to understand how they service such a wide range of people! I feel so horrible when I hear some of the stories of how they’re treated, and I think this is perhaps one of the reasons it’s so easy to fall for them.. it’s like you wanna help and protect them, especially when they are extra sweet. Anyway, I digress, but just wanted to say, Respect ✊🏻

AsiaAddict
16-10-2019, 04:15 PM
Hi Basil22,

Thanks Bro. Much appreciated and nice of you to say so.

I actually get your point on wanting to help them and to feel protective. Over the last few months I have spent time teaching one young, inexperienced WL how to BBBJ properly (she only had 3-4 boyfriends prior to starting this job and at 19yo neither her or her bfs seemed to know very much) plus also helping another young J WL attract more men from the line-up.

AA

Cheers,

AA

Pussyhands
16-10-2019, 05:16 PM
I found the receptionist better and better as they see me more and more

Wilson - always friendly and asks how it went
Yuki - always good recommendations
Other receptionist take a little time to see me more ;)

All in all been good atmosphere

optimusprime
17-10-2019, 04:10 PM
I found the receptionist better and better as they see me more and more

Wilson - always friendly and asks how it went
Yuki - always good recommendations
Other receptionist take a little time to see me more ;)

All in all been good atmosphereAgreed

MrSeven
18-04-2020, 04:46 PM
Tony is a LEGEND!!
Tony and Wilson are the best receptionists in the business 🤗

Kevsbrah
19-04-2020, 11:47 AM
J maki deep-throated me non stop she had tears coming out of her eyes and she still kept going the trooper

xboyx
27-04-2020, 02:07 PM
Yes or a report on reception.

let's do an AR on Wilson

fface2014
28-04-2020, 08:10 PM
Getting back to Maki, I have seen her as well. I actually saw her twice. The reason obviously for the second visit is because the first visit was really really good. I had heaps of fun and she was nice friendly girl, who gave GFE kind of service. However the 2nd visit, was not that great. It was not bad at all and the services provided were very similar to the first but the vibe was all wrong. Felt mechanical. So may be she was overworked and was having a bad day.

Climax598
28-04-2020, 08:28 PM
let's do an AR on Wilson
How do you an AR on Wilson.

dundersyd1
30-04-2020, 05:49 PM
Getting back to Maki, I have seen her as well. I actually saw her twice. The reason obviously for the second visit is because the first visit was really really good. I had heaps of fun and she was nice friendly girl, who gave GFE kind of service. However the 2nd visit, was not that great. It was not bad at all and the services provided were very similar to the first but the vibe was all wrong. Felt mechanical. So may be she was overworked and was having a bad day.

This was really similar to me. First time she was really fun and sweet and it was a great time. Second time all just felt a little colder. It wasn't bad, just not as fun as the first time and didn't make me want to see her again.

She looks a lot like her photos and is hot. She's really good, I just prefer when there's a better connection.

Best I've seen in the past year was Saya/sayo. Only saw her twice. 19yo and true gfe. A case where the second visit somehow blew the first visit out of the water even tho the first time was great.

schingchang
30-04-2020, 09:37 PM
I like that taller receptionist at Ginza, he's a great dude.

schingchang
01-05-2020, 12:53 AM
PLEASE, someone start an AR on Ginza reception

Make a template and I will...

I mean Yuki counts right? Should be some AR there somewhere.

chickbreaker
02-05-2020, 11:19 AM
PLEASE, someone start an AR on Ginza reception

I did, though the mods deleted it shortly after. I titled it 'Some thoughts on Wilson and Tony'.

chickbreaker
02-05-2020, 09:08 PM
The same as those I wrote in the original post (pssst, I made this thread, but don't tell anybody)....

bigboymcevoy69
03-05-2020, 08:57 PM
The same as those I wrote in the original post (pssst, I made this thread, but don't tell anybody)....

how far this thread has come hahaha
in all seriousness though after reading this i did my own research on maki and will have probably book her once this craziness is over

fface2014
07-05-2020, 01:25 AM
This was really similar to me. First time she was really fun and sweet and it was a great time. Second time all just felt a little colder. It wasn't bad, just not as fun as the first time and didn't make me want to see her again.

She looks a lot like her photos and is hot. She's really good, I just prefer when there's a better connection.

Best I've seen in the past year was Saya/sayo. Only saw her twice. 19yo and true gfe. A case where the second visit somehow blew the first visit out of the water even tho the first time was great.

You are spot on. connection is important. I have seen girls that do not provide all the BB services but the sessions have been fantastic due to the amazing connection.

NEK0
18-08-2020, 12:15 AM
I have seen Maki 3 times before, her attitude was always very positive and very enthusiastic. She was one of the more genki style girl in my mind compared to other girls in the store.