PDA

View Full Version : General talk Locanto ads - interesting info

schloong
26-09-2019, 08:30 AM
Hi all,

I was just messing around on my PC yesterday and was browsing ads on Locanto.

I noticed that if you click on the advertisers name, all sorts of interesting links show up on a whole range of ads, with seemingly a wide range of massage shops & sometimes brothels all using the same advertiser name. Looks to me like some kind of "networks" in place.

Interesting also are some of the ads for Private ML's & WL's. Some of the ones I looked at showed the same photo for different girls, and in some cases, in different States all supposedly posted around the same times. Veeery interesting!!!!!!!

Has anyone else noticed this?

liminal
26-09-2019, 08:40 AM
Thank you for your research.

krnboy
26-09-2019, 09:44 AM
Hi all,

I was just messing around on my PC yesterday and was browsing ads on Locanto.

I noticed that if you click on the advertisers name, all sorts of interesting links show up on a whole range of ads, with seemingly a wide range of massage shops & sometimes brothels all using the same advertiser name. Looks to me like some kind of "networks" in place.

Interesting also are some of the ads for Private ML's & WL's. Some of the ones I looked at showed the same photo for different girls, and in some cases, in different States all supposedly posted around the same times. Veeery interesting!!!!!!!

Has anyone else noticed this?

Knew that for a while. It's like the mamasan or papasan has multiple phones for each ML or WL in certain states or suburbs. Mainly for private ads.

Hence why you always have duds with private ML or WL

AHLUNGOR
26-09-2019, 11:19 AM
It's the Locanto jungle man, good luck !

scanboy
26-09-2019, 04:12 PM
I believe its go between person who places the ads for the shops etc .

CountryPunter
26-09-2019, 05:10 PM
Send a msg to a private on Locanta, reply usually comes back from a different no.
Guaranteed case of bait and switch coming up.