PDA

View Full Version : General talk Cowper 7 promotion

holi_day
26-09-2019, 03:47 PM
Cowper 7 is running promotion on 140 an hour. Amazing deal. I used to see Lucy a lot and haven't even tried other ladies.

Should stop by and check out.

murphy
26-09-2019, 05:53 PM
Its a good deal, if the service is good, the women consistently wanting to please, and not just wanting the finish the session and end their shift.
If the discount is to compensate for women like that, Id rather pay the extra $10
Whats the address ?

clausedd
26-09-2019, 08:43 PM
I've been reading some of the reviews on this shop and have never tried before. How is it generally? Its a bit of a drive from where I am.

New2Punting
27-09-2019, 06:49 PM
7 Cowper is one of those worst shops in West. Service shows why it's cheap.

The AR are really questionable.

murphy
27-09-2019, 08:17 PM
Every brothel has the chance to improve. It depends how much effort they put into finding new sources of WL from overseas

Brothelcreeper
27-09-2019, 09:57 PM
7 Cowper is a shop where I have had good service over the years. Small shop with 4 girls working. Most of the girls will kiss, suck bbbj, are happy to get their pussy licked DATY and are good fucks.

Nothing wrong with the shop. As good as any other $140 hr MILF shop.

Linda the boss has been a friend of mine for 10 plus years and is a lovely lady.

I reckon I have been there at least 50 to 100 times and hardly any dud punts.

Bit rundown but you are there to fuck, not to critique the wallpaper.

Climax598
27-09-2019, 10:12 PM
7 Cowper is a shop where I have had good service over the years. Small shop with 4 girls working. Most of the girls will kiss, suck bbbj, are happy to get their pussy licked DATY and are good fucks.

Linda the boss has been a friend of mine for 10 plus years and is a lovely lady.

Ya some of the best girls have move to 42 and Ginza.

Brothelcreeper
27-09-2019, 11:34 PM
Ya some of the best girls have move to 42 and Ginza.

Yes Lulu and Mimi. Fucked then both. Lulu is perhaps the lightest girl I ever fucked. Mimi has top 10 tits. Both started at this shop.

murphy
28-09-2019, 11:34 AM

I went a few times, wasnt that impressed, vanilla service. But to be fair the women were young, and Im definitely happy to give them another go if they have production line of slim younger women