PDA

View Full Version : General talk All you want for 30 minutes at $100 or less

murphy
26-09-2019, 11:40 PM
I keep getting PM from RnT guys asking where you can pay $100 or less for 30 minutes, at a FS brothel

$100 or less for 30 minutes

Where you always get CBJ, (or even better, BBJ), where nude HJ is not a problem, where both of you can enjoy kissing each other in the nude with LFK or DFK, and a catbath at the start if you want. With young women in their 20s, or slim bodied women in their 30s (not overweight women in older age groups, no disrespect to them)
Why people pay more than this just for a lady to hold your dick for you, with 'eye contact', without the extras included, I dont understand. There are a lot of brothels that provide everything for this price range

This is a question about WL not ML, and its $100 or less without any extra payment

To save me PM'ing people, can those who know, please provide some brothels that meet these criteria:

-women in their 20s, or 30 year old women with reliably slim bodies at the shop, both are great
-$100 or less for 30 minutes full service
-some/all the women can do BBBJ
-nude HJ is not a problem
-shower

Please only post if you have been to the shop, and dont mention WLs names. Obviously this includes shower before and after, and a towel provided for all customers

Its not asking specific womens names, its which shops ? Thats what Im getting all the enquiries about

East
West
North
South

Not after names of WL, just brothel names and suburb

liminal
27-09-2019, 03:41 PM
Murph

Why do you get all these enquires?

I’m not seeing much intel reviews on the forum where you’re doing the deed at these numbers

To misquote Elaine(1) ... can you spare a square .. or just put it out in the forum

Surely , Plenty guys would be interested in FS with cute sub 40 year olds who do all extras in a super clean hygienic brothel

(1)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gysu0kgFwT0

New2Punting
27-09-2019, 06:47 PM
West : Ignore all. All AR are for same WLs again and again. Pending to try Royal Asians.

murphy
27-09-2019, 07:08 PM
Hey bro Murphy,

Keen to know $90 all inclusive shops. I want to visit FS shops again as I haven’t been into one for awhile. Highly appreciate any info.

Cheers.

These are the PMs I am receiving. I am not the expert on this subject

halfway
28-09-2019, 08:16 AM
42 Beresford Ave in Yagoona is 80 or 90 for 30 mins.

I have been going for years and pay 110 for 45 mins.

Showers in the room FS.

lonely heart
28-09-2019, 10:36 AM
SERIOUSLY!! how can people ask for advise for this price range? its everywhere, many even include BBBJ these days and most shops has some young some old girls.