PDA

View Full Version : General talk Out of here - best wishes all.

Forward Must Hang
28-09-2019, 08:58 PM

niva321
28-09-2019, 09:10 PM
You do what's best for your health. Good luck.

PervySage
28-09-2019, 09:16 PM
Best of luck. Your posts have been insightful

SexyBoi
28-09-2019, 09:45 PM
Thanks bro FMH for your contributions in this forum as well as your past service to the community. Best of luck and Godspeed sir!

Brothelcreeper
28-09-2019, 09:57 PM
Ah, the perfect punt - once found it might last a few sessions then the novelty wears off and you chase the next perfect punt.

Have a break and sort out your troubles. The shops will still be full of willing ladies if and when you return.

Best of luck.

SexyBoi
28-09-2019, 10:10 PM
As I might say, punters come and go, but the brothel/shops will remain and still going to exist...Damn, we just lost members (the OP and another one on another thread) in this forum in two days! Such is life!

murphy
28-09-2019, 11:31 PM
I'm calling it.

Haven't been here long and nor have I contributed much but I'm in a bad place right now. Long story and as supportive as people are here - I'm off to deal with it and get better. I'm not sure that chasing the unattainably perfect punt is the healthiest for me right now.

I just wanted to say thanks to all for the laughs, info and support. Take care.

FMH

Take care FMH. You left your mark here even after such a short time

We have your back here if you ever need a supportive shoulder to lean on

Budgyboy
28-09-2019, 11:45 PM
Get better old mate and remember that it's a new day every day, I've learnt to make the best of of every day , your not here long, don't take it all to seriously. I hope you find the right people to lean on then I hope you don't need them anymore and you get back to the business of sampling life's pleasures
Your too long dead good luck old mate

murphy
28-09-2019, 11:54 PM
Remember that it's a new day every day, I've learnt to make the best of of every day , your not here long

Great advice Budgyboy

aussiegaigin
29-09-2019, 08:56 AM
Ah, the perfect punt - once found it might last a few sessions then the novelty wears off and you chase the next perfect punt.

Don't worry about the "perfect punt". Lesser punts can still be enjoyable.

doubles
29-09-2019, 09:54 AM
Good luck FMH. Things will get better.

CunningLinguist
29-09-2019, 12:49 PM
I'm calling it.

Haven't been here long and nor have I contributed much but I'm in a bad place right now. Long story and as supportive as people are here - I'm off to deal with it and get better. I'm not sure that chasing the unattainably perfect punt is the healthiest for me right now.

I just wanted to say thanks to all for the laughs, info and support. Take care.

FMH

Thanks for your contribution to the forum, it was appreciated!

xboyx
05-10-2019, 12:33 AM
go make a tons of money and then come back here

asiafever
05-10-2019, 11:08 AM
FMH,
Our paths didn't really cross. See, 12 months ago I put myself in to a kind of exile. I, too, was not in a good place, in fact I was spiralling badly and was in full denial, and was seeking to fill a void through punting. As was said, even when the 'perfect' session was attained, it wasn't enough and I wanted more.
I saw on here some other posts relating to healthy punting and mental attitude. The key we are told is understanding that the world of punting is a hobby, it's fun, not to be taken too seriously and tbh these are pretty much 100%. We use this as an escape of sorts, escape from monotony for some, escape from loneliness for others, even just an escape from work for an hour.
Anyhow, safe travels, and remember there are always those of us in here more than happy to help a brother out (thanks to the bros who reached out to me last year, you know who you are.).
Same goes for any other guys (or girls). As Winston Churchill said, when you find yourself walking through hell, keep walking.
Peace out.