PDA

View Full Version : General talk Compartmentalise gentlemen

murphy
29-09-2019, 12:13 AM
Its taken me a while to know learn how to compartmentalise this punting pasttime, so it doesnt affect my mental status or finances

Do you also have strategies to keep this pasttime healthy and not create imbalance in your life?

A few good people on here are feeling the need to step back from punting and thats understandable

Often we start punting after hitting a tough period in our life. It can be full on as well, meeting different women who will make love no real questions asked, for money
But then afterwards you are supposed to switch off and go back to your everyday life

I had a difficult start in punting, in finding out how it could fit in my life. It wasnt cheap for me, I had a fair number of bills, and my private life and relationships were challenging

Ive come out the other side now, and one of the reasons I still enjoy punting is the strong sense that the quality of punting is improving. I talk about quality of service a lot, because its improving all the time now, and we are much more aware of what service we want to pay for

Punting lets me survive the quiet times when Im single, or the lonely times when I am stuck in a loveless relationship. It no doubt has stopped me from wasting many meaningless evenings on meaningless dates on dating sites, when really all I needed was good sex

It has also preserved significant relationships, which could have collapsed due to financial and other strains

BlackToad
29-09-2019, 02:52 PM
Punting lets me survive the quiet times when Im single, or the lonely times when I am stuck in a loveless relationship. It no doubt has stopped me from wasting many meaningless evenings on meaningless dates on dating sites, when really all I needed was a good f--k

I think this is one of the hidden advantages of punting. As a punter (so long as you have money [emoji41]) sex with beautiful young women is available to you when ever you want. You don’t have that “desperate for sex” look about you that women seem to pick up on so easily. Makes dating easier and ironically makes you more attractive to the women you date. Just don’t tell them why though...haha...

murphy
29-09-2019, 06:21 PM
Thats what I found too. Women like a guy who is self assured and not needy or clingy

Labia Vortex
29-09-2019, 10:30 PM
Women seem to know when men are well fed sexually and seemed to be attracted by that
Well fed...not hungry...not desperate
Non punting sex life certainly Improves while punting

murphy
30-09-2019, 12:00 AM
Women seem to know when men are well fed sexually and seemed to be attracted by that
Well fed...not hungry...not desperate
Non punting sex life certainly Improves while punting

Agree with this. A needy guy is a guy that has no luck with women. Women smell desperation a mile away

murphy
01-10-2019, 12:48 AM
Punting helps to build confidence. Just communicate openly. Sometimes the Asian girls are great for this because some of them are really service oriented

A lot of us arent comfortable with beautiful women, because we would never meet them in our everyday lives. With that confidence its no big deal to approach that cute woman in my office

cmk76
01-10-2019, 08:31 PM
I think this is one of the hidden advantages of punting. As a punter (so long as you have money [emoji41]) sex with beautiful young women is available to you when ever you want. You don’t have that “desperate for sex” look about you that women seem to pick up on so easily. Makes dating easier and ironically makes you more attractive to the women you date. Just don’t tell them why though...haha...

Having a punt before a date works wonders for me... Mainly massage with RnT, not fs... All my nerves have calmed, my persona is relaxed... And my focus is on the other qualities that the date brings to the table, and not the obvious of wanting sex... Your date will be surprised and intrigued on how casually aloof you are... There is no desperation on your part... Now, if only I had tried this in my younger days when night clubbing, trying to pick up, but lucking out... and having to visit a brothel... just to release the tension... I would have a different game on women...

murphy
01-10-2019, 10:04 PM
Having a punt before a date works wonders for me... Mainly massage with RnT, not fs... All my nerves have calmed, my persona is relaxed... And my focus is on the other qualities that the date brings to the table, and not the obvious of wanting sex... Your date will be surprised and intrigued on how casually aloof you are... There is no desperation on your part... Now, if only I had tried this in my younger days when night clubbing, trying to pick up, but lucking out... and having to visit a brothel... just to release the tension... I would have a different game on women...

Agree cmk. I wasted a lot of time with dating just for the sake of sex. If I had know about punting back in my younger days, I could have been much more selective with who I spent my time with