PDA

View Full Version : Pyrmont Star Massage Inexperinced European Christina

DanThePuntingMan
29-09-2019, 07:16 PM
Decided to go have a massage today and jumped on Wechat to check out who was working. Saw that Anna from S6 was working but only for a few hours and didn't fit with my schedule and noticed Pyrmont Star had a new European ML started recently so gave the shop a call and booked her in for a 1 hr session.

Turned up early and shop was a little quiet and Christina was free so paid the fee and shown to room 2, a few minutes later Christina came in and with her nice European accent we greeted each other then I disrobe and jumped onto the massage table. We had a bit of a chat as she was getting ready to start the massage and was told it was her first week and once the massage started you could clearly tell she was a newbie and inexperienced.

She asked how i would like my massage and i gave the direction of soft to medium to which it started off very soft and gradually increased. Part 1 was pretty decent for a newbie and i'm sure with time her confidence and experience will grow. As Part 1 ended and Part 2 started there was no B2B massage and she started to wank me off with her cloth still on so i stopped her and asked if she could remove her cloth to which she obliged. Her HJ skills as with her massage will need some work but got me over the line.

nostromo
30-09-2019, 03:17 PM
Thanks. It's been a while between since I've been to 105. May have to visit Cherry and give Christian time to learn on the job.

askaway12345
30-09-2019, 11:46 PM
Thanks for the review!