29-09-2019, 07:42 PM
Person's Name : Jessie

Establishment : 303 Campsie

Date of Visit : 29/9/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 303 Beamish St, Campsie

Phone : 0410 795 238

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, quite tall, darkish skin, lovely shapely figure, natural C-cups, nice butt, good legs, shaved bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV, reverse CG, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a very good session

My experience/comments : I was in Kelly’s office chatting with a friend who is a member on another forum after our respective sessions last Friday and he told me about 303 so I decided to give it a first-time visit.

As it says on the website, it is actually located on Hill Lane at the rear of 303 Beamish St.

There is a car park just along Hill Lane with 2hr parking but on a Sunday morning this was full so I parked on the street about 200m away.

Was met by the receptionist, who later told me her name was Candy, and shown into a room.

Candy said there were three girls working, Lulu, Bella and a new girl (first day) Jessie. I said I wanted to see a girl who did natural oral and was told Jessie did that. I asked about Lulu but she was busy. Jessie walked in and I liked what I saw so paid for one hour.

It was quite a small room (new girls always get the smallest room) but seemed clean and had a shower and there was a large mirror at the foot of the bed.

Jessie has a pretty face and is quite tall. She was wearing a lacy black low-cut nightie over a black bra and g-string. She was immediately cheerful and smiley.

I showered and Jessie stripped. She has a good, curvy figure with natural C-cups (with quite large areolae), a nice butt and good legs. She has quite dark skin and was fully and freshly shaved.

Jessie joined me on the bed and, after a quick peck on the lips and a brief lick of my nipples, she moved to kneel between my legs.

After a quick wipe-down, she started flicking her tongue on my balls and then moved her way up my shaft.

She took me in her mouth for a very good BBBJ – no teeth, nice and slow to start with, no interruptions, nice eye-contact and good hand-work, gradually going faster.

Jessie then licked my perineum and while she did so she lightly fingered my arsehole which made it feel like she was rimming me.

There was a bit more BJ but her hand-action was so good that I needed a change and I asked for some 69.

She stood over me, turned round and danced around a bit before lower herself down onto me.

I gently licked her and she soon responded with some gentle moaning (she kept the noise down throughout the session but was still quite expressive).

I lightly fingered her arsehole and after a while she started squirming and then wriggled away and sat at the foot of the bed for breather.

She sucked me some more and I then got her to lie down for some DATY.

I inserted a finger and gently finger-fucked her while licking her clit and again Jessie soon went off and pushed my head away as she came for a second time.

I knelt by her head so she could suck me some more before lying down and asking her to get a condom.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she asked for a $50 tip so I shook my head.

Some lube was applied and she turned around to start with some reverse cow-girl – great sight as I watched her shapely bum bouncing up and down on my cock.

She rode me vigorously for a good while and then dismounted and removed the condom and said I could cum in her mouth and sucked me some more.

But I wanted some more rooting so I asked her to get another condom saying “Fuck now, suck later”.

I asked for some doggie and at first she said “Too big” but I said I’d be gentle and stood by the bed.

Jessie applied some more lube and I gently went back in.

Great views in the mirror just to our left.

I asked Jessie to lie down for some mish.

I wasn’t certain about the CIM so I kept going because it was very good as we made continuous eye-contact while I looked down at her pretty face.

I pounded away as fast as I could go and soon Jessie was saying she was cumming and I squirted.

Jessie gave me the thumbs up and said “Thank you” so I said “Bié kčqě” (You’re welcome).

After the tidy-up Jessie lay in my arms and we had a chat (mostly via my translator app).

She told me she was from Shanghai and has been here for four months.

Jessie confirmed it was her first day at 303 and I was her first customer of the day. She said she does some private work in Auburn and also works a 327a Riverwood as Honey.

I showed her the photos of her on the two shops’ websites and she said they were of her, showing me the same photo on her phone, but it’s hard to tell – her skin looks lighter in the photos and her legs thinner – but the photos might be real but not recent.

Time was up and we showered and dressed.

I had a quick word with Candy on the way out. She said they have three or four girls working each day and had two rooms (which is strange because it looked like they had three or four rooms so perhaps she didn’t understand me).

A very good session. I hope all the girls here are just as good as Jessie – I’ll just have to find out over the cumming months!!!!

murphy
29-09-2019, 10:38 PM
Thanks for the great review Fred69. You know what is good service

I also like your news that the depth of talent in the suburbs is getting better and better

Presumably you could pay $90 for 30 minutes and get a little massage, true BBBJ if you have good hygeine, DATY, and a lot more services besides without extra payment