PDA

View Full Version : Ginza C Star - Sweet and Lovely

23_
30-09-2019, 10:50 PM
Star is exceptionally beautiful from head to toe, on our first meeting I was quite nervous and didn't know what to expect. But as soon as I saw her, I was captivated by her seductive eyes and her sexy slender body (no body fat). Her warmness and playfulness in conversation put me to ease. I knew well already that I was in for a good time.

Star's photos are truly stunning, but this young lady is somehow even more beautiful in person, and that applies both physically and to her personality. Star was warm, understanding, intriguing, sensitive - the whole package. And of course that was all before things got hotter!

Besides from being that beautiful girl that walks past you in the street and turns heads, she is a very genuine girl of many talents as I discovered. She is also very accommodating and went ahead with all my requests.

As soon as the door closed she pulled me in for a friendly cuddle to break the ice. We then shower together, she quickly cleaned me up and proceeded with the exclusive Ginza shower routine - body slides, BBBJ, DFK. Awesome.

After we dried ourselves, she directed me to the bed and told me to lay face down. She started with a sensual massage and then rubbed her soft boobs all over my body. She then started licking me all over and ran her fingers across my zones of pleasure. She then flipped me over for some BBBJ & ball sucking underneath. A good view I was having no doubt - seeing her mouth clenched on my dick with her head bopping up and down was a huge turn on for me. I nearly exploded a few times but Star is a really experienced WL with great technique. She made sure that I could hold until the main course.

Once I was hard and ready she quickly grabbed a condom, slipped it on and hopped on top of me for some CG action - was awesome, she knows how to ride dick very well, in and out in a very sensual motion. The view I was having was amazing, my throbbing dick was getting pampered with immense amounts of pleasure. I could I feel my cum shooting up very quickly. I pulled her down towards me to slow down. We then lay idle briefly and started some DFK - so hot. Having my dick inside her at this point was absolute heaven - so tight and warm. After a minute or two we went at it again. We fucked like absolute animals. This time, I took control and increased the intensity, she took it like a champ. We also tried various positions - missionary, doggy (good view, my favourite). Not too long after, I exploded.

All in all, Star really worked hard in the session and focused solely on my pleasure. I definitely can recommend her as she did not rush to complete the job. Before leaving, she asked if I was hungry, I said yes, and to my surprise she fed me a light snack (haven't been fed here before). Very good service. Thanks to all the brothers here for the posts and Fox for providing me with another great recommendation.

To anyone who is thinking of booking Star, I can wholeheartedly assure you that you will not regret reaching out to this beautiful young lady.

SliverFox
30-09-2019, 11:16 PM
I saw Star 12 or 13 times. I will keep seeing her once I have chance. See her tomorrow lol!

23_
30-09-2019, 11:30 PM
I see Star 12 or 13 times. I will keep seeing her once I have chance. See her tomorrow lol!12/13 times?! That must be a record!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

niva321
30-09-2019, 11:36 PM
I saw Mocha again today. She is so so soooo sexy...

23_
30-09-2019, 11:42 PM
I saw Mocha again today. She is so so soooo sexy...Mocha in a Star thread? [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk