PDA

View Full Version : Luna Massage

cekret
02-10-2019, 10:45 AM
Paid Luna a visit the other day and OMG did I have a great time, first things first:

Venue: 10 - back door enterance with bell and plenty of parking to avoid praying eyes
Girls: 8.5 - 2x Koreans and another (I didn't ask). I hand a Korean and she was spectacular! Great body with I would say between B - C size breasts
Massage: 9 - did a technique I've not had before and worked wonders for the lower back. Also had enough TT to start the conversation, which meant, ending was PERFECT!
WIR: 100% for sure as she has plans for another type of massage (wink, wink)
Cost - same same plus 2x pinapples

This was a 1 hour punt out of the blue and have not regretted it.

lazcuba77
02-10-2019, 11:36 AM
Sound really good amigo,let me guess,Southside?lol

Little finger
02-10-2019, 11:42 AM
Did a quick google, showed a new shop at coopers plains with this name so im assuming this is it. Its either that or a shop in victoria with 200 plus legit reviews. So id safely assume the coopers plains one haha.

cekret
02-10-2019, 11:48 AM
Did a quick google, showed a new shop at coopers plains with this name so im assuming this is it. Its either that or a shop in victoria with 200 plus legit reviews. So id safely assume the coopers plains one haha.

Def Coopers Plains

reddoor
02-10-2019, 12:47 PM
Paid Luna a visit the other day and OMG did I have a great time, first things first:

Venue: 10 - back door enterance with bell and plenty of parking to avoid praying eyes
Girls: 8.5 - 2x Koreans and another (I didn't ask). I hand a Korean and she was spectacular! Great body with I would say between B - C size breasts
Massage: 9 - did a technique I've not had before and worked wonders for the lower back. Also had enough TT to start the conversation, which meant, ending was PERFECT!

U should try the fruit here?

ococpunt
02-10-2019, 04:42 PM
I had a pleasure of a fresh kimchi there a few weeks back, had a great time although just the basic option, would return for more....

brownwallaby
02-10-2019, 09:52 PM
U should try the fruit here?

My favourite is a very cute girl with a great body who I’ve seen multiple times. Only got opt 3 but for 1.0p I don’t complain at all

blake_ly
02-10-2019, 11:16 PM
Wouldn't be surprised, though i have heard there's no shower here?

Sister shop of SSDS, Jackie knows her shit when she sets up shop and select girls.

cekret
03-10-2019, 12:31 AM

Sister shop of SSDS, Jackie knows her shit when she sets up shop and select girls.

I guess ur right cause I wasn't offered it, mind u, we didn't exactly use massage oil but.

Mister Reality
03-10-2019, 10:41 AM

There is a shower, but it is exterior of premises. You have to walk out in public past the back of a couple of other shops.
I hear that fruit will no longer be on the menu here soon. Shame if true

reddoor
03-10-2019, 11:21 AM
There is a shower, but it is exterior of premises. You have to walk out in public past the back of a couple of other shops.
I hear that fruit will no longer be on the menu here soon. Shame if true
Hmmmm, great times but in hindsight risk not worth it. Suprised she lasted this long, jacki has sacked girls for less.

CDstaaa
03-10-2019, 01:43 PM
The fruit ran that other place for Jackie. She along with us all are sad to see her go. Leaving for other reasons and Jackie begging to keep her for as long as possible, until E returns at least.

nosha
04-10-2019, 10:00 AM

Name? Or at least hint

CDstaaa
17-10-2019, 03:28 PM
There are currently 5+ beautiful girls there at the moment all friendly and doing a great job. Second half of the Alphabet is usually the more fun to spell with!

riversite15
23-10-2019, 08:09 AM
Tried a girl whose name starts with L a couple of days ago. Absolutely fantastic service. Happy to exchange info in pm if anyone is keen.

nosha
24-10-2019, 08:19 AM
Tried a girl whose name starts with L a couple of days ago. Absolutely fantastic service. Happy to exchange info in pm if anyone is keen.
Hi river. Please share

Alcoanno
28-10-2019, 02:58 PM
I have been frequenting Luna since it opened. Lots of cute girls that rotate with the SSDS shop. Have rarely left disappointed :)

darkice
30-10-2019, 05:21 PM
Anyone here do DFK? Is the prices standard offerings?

Massaddict
02-11-2019, 01:07 AM
I think I'm in love
Went to Luna today. The second visit since it opened. First visit was just after opening. Was in the area so thought I would give it a 30 min trial punt.

Parked at the back. Rang the back door bell. Door opend and 2 beautiful girls standing the. Very tall Korean showed me to a room. I was hoping that once i was ready that same girl was going to be my massuse. In walked the same girl. Korean, very tall with great figure and very beautiful.. instantly asked for 1hr. Also 2p for op3 .

What a fantastic hour - perfect

Personality 10
Looks 9.5
Body 9.5
Massage 9.5

WIR - definately - cant wait.

M.A.

reddoor
02-11-2019, 01:47 AM
......A few tats?

brownwallaby
02-11-2019, 01:49 AM
cue the song by the Cure:

I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's gray and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday I'm in love

Massaddict
02-11-2019, 07:50 AM
......A few tats?

No. None at all.

cekret
06-11-2019, 11:15 PM
I just returned back here today n something strange happened. I booked the girl I had a couple weeks earlier expecting to continue from where we left off, only to be VERY surprised. The girl that greeted me n took me to the room was NO WHERE the same girl I had.

I was about to walk but thought I made it through the traffic to get here so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt n stayed for 30min. The girl had already walked off into the staff room n probably disappointed in me I think. Feeling sorry for my explanations n perhaps making her feel unwanted I tried to make best of a bad situation, so I thought. Never in a million years did i think I would strike the perfect girl to become my regular.

Basially, if there was ever a time I felt happier, it would be this. After a quick introduction the room was quiet so I quickly broke the ice by apologising I if I made her sad because of my actions. We started to talk more openly n found out that one of the other girl was using her stage name.

Not out of guilt, but out of pure connection/chemistry (call it what u will), only 10min into the massage I extended it to make it an hour. Best decision! N did we enjoy each others company. We chatted, massages, played, massages some more, chatted n played again. It was the perfect ending to a long stressful day, literally!

darkice
09-11-2019, 12:35 AM
Anyone mind PMing a recommendation?

salt n pepper
14-11-2019, 06:45 PM
Only 1 bad visit, happy with return visits thou.

darkice
28-01-2020, 04:51 PM
Went to this place for first time recently. Think i saw a chinese girl named star.

Massage was alright, she wore a nice short dress. Probably late 20s not bad looking, decent sized boobs. She really wanted you to squeeze it hard which was a first for me.

Not sure I would go back, thought it was a bit steep for me, but that's cause I paid another 20 for a bodyslide..which was a waste of money.

hurdur
05-03-2020, 09:39 PM
Went to this place recently and saw Kiki. Not sure if they are enhanced or not actually. They felt pretty good in my hands, but were a bit unnaturally round :p

Does anyone know where is Barbie working now? Seemed to have suddenly quit recently.

insane593
06-03-2020, 11:17 AM
Went to this place recently and saw Kiki. Not sure if they are enhanced or not actually. They felt pretty good in my hands, but were a bit unnaturally round :p

Does anyone know where is Barbie working now? Seemed to have suddenly quit recently.

Bubbles Day spa & Aqua

She works with same name so won't be very hard for you to book her.

blake_ly
08-03-2020, 11:51 AM
anyone know where kiki went from luna/ssds? she hasn't been on the roster for over a week now it seems.

hurdur
09-03-2020, 05:14 PM
Bubbles Day spa & Aqua

She works with same name so won't be very hard for you to book her.

Thanks - Aqua is a bit far, but might try Bubbles next time

ducklui
09-03-2020, 11:20 PM
Last time I heard from her, she has a plan going back to Korea for two week at end of February. If that's the case. We will have to miss her for quite a while.

punterstart
14-03-2020, 01:33 AM
Thanks - Aqua is a bit far, but might try Bubbles next time

miss S..... from Aqua so much . Had a great time with her

punterstart
14-03-2020, 01:37 AM
always have a great fun with mixed Thai girl there. She can pretty much do everything for you if the price is right :love::love::love:

hurdur
14-03-2020, 09:21 AM
always have a great fun with mixed Thai girl there. She can pretty much do everything for you if the price is right :love::love::love:

Is this at Luna or Aqua?