PDA

View Full Version : Question Looking for a great oil massage

mrniceguynick
03-10-2019, 09:12 AM
Hi Everyone

This is my first post here, and I have been enjoying what I am learning here so far.

A question, I am looking for a place that could give a great oil massage ( 8 to 10). And a great happy ending ( a lot of edging and playing, not just flip and rapid fire FAPFAPFAP action). Do you have any recommendations?

I am not a FS guy. Just a handy job and I am a happy man.

Age of the ML doesnt matter, they could be young or MILF as long as they are decent to look at.

Thank you everyone

Have a nice day

AHLUNGOR
03-10-2019, 09:41 AM
Hi Nick,

When you say you want an oil massage (8-10), that’s right up there with the best shopping centre standard, right ?

Look no further than the two remaining masters : Candy from VIP Pyrmont and Yuki at Bondi Road .

I just saw Yuki myself yesterday, you can watch out for my review later.

Cheers

jimiuk
03-10-2019, 10:43 AM
Hi Nick,

When you say you want an oil massage (8-10), that’s right up there with the best shopping centre standard, right ?

Look no further than the two remaining masters : Candy from VIP Pyrmont and Yuki at Bondi Road .

I just saw Yuki myself yesterday, you can watch out for my review later.

Cheers

Looking forward to the review...am in the East today so Yuki sounds interesting!

AHLUNGOR
03-10-2019, 11:47 AM
Looking forward to the review...am in the East today so Yuki sounds interesting!

Hi there jimiuk,

If you are in the area and interested to be proper massage treatmented followed by cock worshiping and under carriage pampering and a bit of rimming like you have never been touched before, don't wait for my new review as I am quite busy at work, take a look at my older one and thank me later.

Cheers

OK, just realised that the review at the Bondi shop was a shortened version and it didn't really highlight much of her skills, so probably no help, so I have to insert the other review I did when she was at Elizabeth Street, so please just take the Bondi review for her current contact details:

Person's Name : Yuki

Establishment : Lucy's Massage

Date of Visit : March 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Shop 1, 158 Bondi Road Bondi Junction 02-8970-4523

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm daily

Rates : $45, $55, $65 for 30/45/60 min massage only

Size/shape : size 8, very tight & toned body, perky A Cup,

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Great remedial massage, nude HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, I have seen Yuki closing to 40 times in the past 7/8 years

My experience/comments :

Got an opportunity to leave the office today and was going to 227 Broadway but my Hong Kong girlfriend Cici is not on, a Vietnamese girl Helen with D Cups turned out to be not natural. Then I started to feel my back and waist really should have a proper massage which either my no. 1 girl Cherry (1B/QVB) or Emma (Diva, last day today before holiday BTW!) can provide. So I called and tried to book Yuki at 450 Elizabeth St and was told she is at Bondi today. The girly voices Thai girl was very kind to give me the address and phone number. So I google the address which is on Bondi Road, not far from Bondi Junction which is OK so I rang and got Yuki. She remembers me straight away and I locked in the time I want and for the next few hours was just anticipating her firm massage and those very sensual hand jobs !!

Got there a few min early and it was easy to find all day street parking on the side street. Went to a takeaway shop to get a bottle of coke to drink and walk straight in to this Lucy's Massage shop for the first time. It's like a older style Eastern Suburbs granny flat in the downstairs which is made into quite a welcoming reception area with two big comfy high back chairs and a desk and some storage for the supplies which are mainly the disposable table covers and tissue papers. Yuki was in there waiting for me with a big smile and I move closer to give her a hug. She is wearing this black see through top and dress and her black bra inside is visible.

At the back of the downstairs there is a very narrow stairway going up to the 1/F or the mezzanine whichever you call it. I asked Yuki if there is a bathroom upstairs, no, it's downstairs at the corner behind reception, I used it and it was very tiny, so no shower in this place.

Walked up the narrow stairways and there are three rooms on the right and the first room was occupied with a bit of noises inside. middle room is vacant but Yuki lead me to the last room, and she laughed at the room and said: this is also very small ! she was referring to those really tiny rooms back at 450 Elizabeth. But I will say the Bondi shop is slightly better, especially the first room and I am in because it has got some sunlights.

As I walked back to my car, my body just felt so good, and that's Not because I cum hard but mainly due to the good part 1 !!

If that's what you are looking for, Yuki is highly recommended.

Cheers

Person's Name : YUKI

Services Provided : excellent firm massage + nude HJ - first time ever Yuki got nude for me after 30+ visits years ago

Value for money/recommend? : Yuki would be only the two remaining master class massage lady left in Sydney - IMHO only of course

My experiences:

After reading Dangar's review on Yuki I have no hesitation in making an opportunity available immediately so that I can be reunited with this massage master.

Appointed myself a job to do some shopping so that I could visit this Surry Hills shop, got there, no one on reception but within seconds, a familiar face and body appeared from the back which is a few steps below the reception, this is a very tiny shop and if it wasn't for Yuki, I probably won't be coming, or come and won't be stay. And Yuki recognised me right away and said: How did you find me, I said I saw a review about her so here I am. Yuki said she is busy right now and it's a long booking, still has 75 min to go.

My brain was processing in very fast time and figure that I could go doing the official matters first then come back for a quickie. So I booked Yuki in 90 min time and Yuki came forward to give me a hug and my hands reach down to give her tight ass and good squeeze, I think we were very happy in catching up with one another.

Went away, did my thing and come back, time is nearly up and Yuki is ready for me. She walked me down the steps and I asked to use the bathroom which is outside the shop and inside the arcade which was all empty, pretty sad sight. when I come back I saw two small rooms side by side, both with those folding up sliding doors and yes, the wall doesn't go all the way to the ceiling. Well, not the kind of shop I will be frequent but then again, with Yuki and it's location, I probably will be back - Yuki told later she also works in a sister shop and that's on Bondi Road so will be harder to get there.

Inside the room, it's very basic, and the massage table is the narrowest size I ever seen, and it was pushed against one wall, nothing is right about this place.

Then Yuki came inside the room and ask how long I like to stay, I ask how much for 45 min, $55!, so I handed over $105. Yuki looked at the money and said, too much, just give me $20 for the HJ, I can't believe after all these years, she is still so stubborn about no nude in front of Chinese. I pushed the $50 back to her and said, I don't know you, I'm just a new customer, Yuki's face turned red just a touch and said but I am shy, I said, but you are not shy with other customers and I am your best long term customer and this is so unfair, Yuki gave me a smile and said OK !!
So I was very happy that Yuki has finally accepted my $50 ! No big deal for most punters who have seen Yuki as the no nude policy only applies to Chinese or may be even only to me, I won't know, but after all these years and so many failed attempts, it's a big tick off the list !!

As I was getting ready, since the room was really small and the massage table was pushed against the wall, I pulled it out to the middle of the room so there are just enough room on either side between the table and the wall for Yuki to move around, lucky she isn't a chubby MILF..............lol

Got naked and lay on the table. Yuki back inside the room, no oil, just started the massage with her palms, a bit different from years ago where she would have a bit of oil, stood on the top of the table, over my head and her first move would be push all the way down my back spin to my waist and through my butt crack and ended with a touch of rimming. That's her signature moves, not today but I am sure Yuki has plenty up her sleeves so that didn't worry me a bit. This is the reassurance and confidence I have on Yuki - whatever she does, she would make me a very very happy and exhausted man at the end of my session, so don't I worry .

She then walked around and continue to do her pressing down, she then climbed up to the table and did the same along my spin, this move she did regularly. then she would place her knees on my butt, more on the outside pressing in, this is great, I haven't had this done to me from my last 10-15 MLs !! Then she just continue on my back and waist so smoothly, professionally and effortlessly and I was enjoying every strokes and moves she put on me.

Next up, a bit of oil this time and just a quick minute or two on my neck and back before she moved to the lower part of the body, the legs, and everything else in between, this is where Yuki really excels, the butt and butt crack massage was sensational, a touch of rimming here and there, ever so lightly and gently just to keep me interested and on edge. then comes the inside thigh massage which goes all the way to the top and touching and pressing the pressure/pleasure points of which an average ML just won't even know touching. and you would never have your legit MLs touching you there that's for sure.

TT a plenty and Yuki just has this techniques that she could reach down, some how get to the family jewels and give them some tender loving care, pampering and light scratching, so soft that she inevitably makes me so HARD !!

Turn around ? not yet, and like to be played this way, so I did what I always did at this point of my session with Yuki of which no other MLs had made me do yet ! I got on my fours, doggy style !! Now, let's the game begin, this is when Yuki is at her brilliant best, her magical hands just go everywhere but no, no jerking of the cock yet, that's yet to come, say she would do 9 different things to my balls, my rim, my butt, my butt crack, my balls, the pressure point on either side of the balls and the thighs and the between the ass and the balls, then one touch and one jerk on the cock - so the ratio is 9-1 or close enough, and who's counting, Yuki is like an artist or is she a conductor ??

And my arms are sore and I was getting tired in that position, so I had to get up, have a drink of water, then the inevitable has to happen, Yuki is taking clothes off for me for the first. This is probably an anticlimax, as Yuki is not busty, just a B cupper and she is not a young girl but her body is tonned, her gardening is neat and triangular, she has a tight butt which I am very familiar with over clothes, as in the past, even though she was fully clothed, I got to grab her ass and squeezed them hard as I cum anyway. and those smallish tits, yeah, I have never seen them before, but there were a few occasions that I just grab them as I cum as well. A man got to have something to hold on to when he cums, is he not ??

But that's all in the past now, Yuki is finally naked, she has a decent body for her age, I probably won't mind fucking her too, but I don't know how long that's gonna to take and probably cost too much. Yeah, I see her and I now have her breasts in my hands, the man is satisfied !

I guess if I wasn't so obsessed with big tits, Yuki's body is a typical hot MILF's one - pretty sure most of her regular would have had plenty of fun on her and those fully erected hard nipples are fun to play with too. put my hand between her legs, this is not my usual play as I don't really get off from touching ML's pussy, but hey, I waited this long, I might as well make the most of it, who knows if Yuki will take my tips next time, what if this is only a one off to reward my loyalty and also my efforts of locating her and coming to support her. So I better explore every where that I haven't been before, and of course, I will never stick my finger inside without a positive invitation, so I was just playing around a bit and yes, it was getting wet, I hope that's all from her own wetness..............haha

And while all this is happen with me making my $50 worth, Yuki was expertly playing with my cock with very slow and sensual small movement and using her oily fingers circling my helmet !! yeah, that's the Yuki hand job, so famous and sough after and so consistently good for so looong.

I have a peek at the clock and my time is past, so I will have to let go, so for the first time with Yuki, my two hands are grabbing her two B Cups and she increased her hand tempos and I have no more defence and shot out a few big load, none of them landed on my chest as Yuki's other hand was just a few inches away from my cock and catching everything like on the first slip !!

I tapped Yuki's hand to signal her please slow down but don't let go yet. she gave me a few minutes of after cum embraces with her hand then it's cleaning up time. Then Yuki just pull her black dress over without bra and undies to go outside to get some very hot towel to wipe down my back. very good feel even for a hot day.

Facilities wise, this shop is probably the worst I have been to in city RnT, I hope Yuki is working closer to the CBD like QVB or somewhere along Pitt Street, but MILF like her probably won't be well received in the CBD where most punters just go for young girls who either has no idea of part 1 and very half hearted part 2. Anyway, each to his own, master class ML like Yuki will always have her supporters and I hope she will do well there and getting some good business.

On my way out, Yuki introduce this other girl Cici to me, she is quite pretty, probably a B or C cup, nice body, and Yuki said she has good services, but if I am going there again, there is only one lady I want to see, but just for all you non MILF punter, this Cici is a green light to most people.

Kung Hei Fat Choy to all the Chinese and Asian brothers and those of you who also celebrate Chinese New Year.

Cheers

mrniceguynick
03-10-2019, 12:07 PM
Thank you kind sir!

I will check her out today.

Is the place called Lucy's massage? I saw one on google maps "Lucy's Massage 0433 116 889"

Is that the right one?

Have a nice day

AHLUNGOR
03-10-2019, 02:47 PM
Thank you kind sir!

I will check her out today.

Is the place called Lucy's massage? I saw one on google maps "Lucy's Massage 0433 116 889"

Is that the right one?

Have a nice day

Yes, that's the one: Lucy's Massage, not sure about the mobile number though, I confirmed with Yuki yesterday that she is actually keeping the old number from Elizabeth Street = 0406-021-885.

Have fun !