PDA

View Full Version : General talk Central west NSW

jamesbond007
03-10-2019, 07:05 PM
Anyone have any information of any RnT massages places in that part of the state. It seems there is more then one drought happening out this way. Girls needed to lend a farmers a hand!!!:grimace:

aussiegaigin
03-10-2019, 07:21 PM
Just use google with the name of the town you want to visit. Seems to be lots of places under the radar.

CountryPunter
03-10-2019, 07:50 PM
Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places, but I haven't found any RnT places out this way. Most bigger places have a licenced brothel and a few privates that visit each week. Find them in the local papers or locanta.
Be aware, plenty of b&s with the privates. Usually Asian milfs and older cauc WLs. Prices higher than for comparable ladies in the city.
I try and hold out till I can get to Sydney. Sometimes if not heading that way might have to take a chance on 1 of the local privates.
Takes the meaning of punting to a whole new level when you're out in the bush!!!!

hornedone
03-10-2019, 11:24 PM
Any indigenous workers out West?

murphy
04-10-2019, 11:38 AM
City or outback, the punting principles are the same. Google 'massage' in your desired suburb and see what comes up. In the bigger rural centres, Google 'brothel'

Find a lady who loves her work and isnt jaded, and you have yourself a great session. Tell the manager what you like, and give feedback about the great women you meet

Be a very courteous gentleman, and you become memorable, rather than the 80% of uneducated and inconsiderate punters. You cant really complain about the recruitment in a rural centre, unlike in Sydney. Enjoy the best the town has available

Also save a few hundred dollars and head down to Sydney when you have time. So much fun down here, and not enough time in the day