PDA

View Full Version : General talk Do brothels poach from competitors much?

murphy
04-10-2019, 06:22 PM
I dont know much about punting, so tell me if Im wrong.
If we praise good brothels with value pricing, can this attract competitors to send a someone there, to offer bigger prices elsewhere. I dont mean poaching individual WL. I mean paying a visit and mentionong it to one WL, who then naturally lets it be known to her work colleagues that there are better wages elsewhere.

Im talking about the smaller suburban brothels away from the CBD. I remember reading about a brothel complaining because a WL reported someone recruiting for a competitor.

If so then I feel less happy to talk about the value suburban places I find out about. And if so, how do business keep their staff and still attract new customers to their 'out-of the way' suburb?

Again Im just asking, I dont know what happens behind the scenes. Dont be aggressive in your responses please. And dont say this is good for the WL, because I agree, its their service. But from my perspective, I wont discuss value shops if an increased awareness leads to staff losses

storry_teller
04-10-2019, 06:58 PM
Market is a theatre of war

Brothelcreeper
04-10-2019, 07:58 PM
Yes the brothels do chase the good girls

But the main way is the girls recommending the best places to work to each other in the girls waiting room

aussiegaigin
04-10-2019, 08:15 PM
"Head-hunting" is a regular occurrence in any sphere of business. Talented workers can be lured to greener pastures.

Likewise, workers can hawk their talents around to prospective employers.

Climax598
04-10-2019, 08:28 PM
Talent scouting yes I know some WL are talent Scout that is sending someone to try the girl out. Some are words of mouth from punters and the girls. I have help some to move other place.

Brothelcreeper
04-10-2019, 09:01 PM
I also use my encyclopaedic knowledge of Sydney’s brothels to help my regulars get jobs in better shops where they can earn more money.

In return I get some nice special service from them.....plus a few enquiring questions like “how do you know so many brothel bosses”.......erm ?

Que sera sera.