PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Rika 18 years old 42 Gladesville and 5 Marrickville

Brothelcreeper
04-10-2019, 07:32 PM
Whilst Punterman spends most of his days balls deep inside the pussies of lovely MILF’s in Western Sydney, occasionally he likes a bit of young snatch to feast on.

42 and 5 have been advertising Rika a supposedly 18 year old for the last couple of weeks. Punterman has her fresh young pussy in his sights but had seen no reviews on her.

Time to spill the beans if anyone has seen her.

RoyalFlush
04-10-2019, 11:54 PM
today 8pm was her last shift. she told me she wont be coming back to oz. she does look like 18yo, like to smile a lot, easily ticklish. Very GFE for me but DATY and sex mediocre.
Dont worry you didnt miss anything.

Brothelcreeper
05-10-2019, 08:55 AM
today 8pm was her last shift. she told me she wont be coming back to oz. she does look like 18yo, like to smile a lot, easily ticklish. Very GFE for me but DATY and sex mediocre.
Dont worry you didnt miss anything.

Thanks buddy. That was what I was worried about.

If she reappears I might give her a go though as how many 18 year olds punt.

thomasredgrave
05-10-2019, 02:05 PM
Thanks buddy. That was what I was worried about.

If she reappears I might give her a go though as how many 18 year olds punt.

Good to know! And how is the Aussie 18 years old at Marrickville 5?

DrFeelGood
10-10-2019, 04:45 PM
Good to know! And how is the Aussie 18 years old at Marrickville 5?

A bit inexperienced but overall she’s not bad

New2Punting
10-10-2019, 10:26 PM
A bit inexperienced but overall she’s not bad

Hi DrFeelGood,

Bro, you seemed to be my type..here... looking for some white Caucasian esp blondes. Do you recommend me few options please?

So far in Caucasians I only tried Karmen at 42G, service was good, but I am really after some white Caucasian blondes :) preferably younger but it's otherwise ok with experienced ones if service is amazing.

That being said, have you tried 112 Pendle Hills? Or Maggie's at Nth Parramatta?

DrFeelGood
11-10-2019, 04:30 PM
Hi DrFeelGood,

Bro, you seemed to be my type..here... looking for some white Caucasian esp blondes. Do you recommend me few options please?

So far in Caucasians I only tried Karmen at 42G, service was good, but I am really after some white Caucasian blondes :) preferably younger but it's otherwise ok with experienced ones if service is amazing.

That being said, have you tried 112 Pendle Hills? Or Maggie's at Nth Parramatta?

Nina and Holly are both young blonde Aussies at no 5 and 42. Service is ok, nothing to brag about apart from them being young and blonde.

Hailey offers a much better service.
Katie and Ellie are good too as well as Angie.

There’s a blonde I want to see at vixens in marrickville. Mid 20s, seems promising.

Never been to 112 or Maggie’s. Any good?

New2Punting
12-10-2019, 06:20 PM
Nina and Holly are both young blonde Aussies at no 5 and 42. LolService is ok, nothing to brag about apart from them being young and blonde.

Hailey offers a much better service.
Katie and Ellie are good too as well as Angie.

There’s a blonde I want to see at vixens in marrickville. Mid 20s, seems promising.

Never been to 112 or Maggie’s. Any good?

Thanks bro,

Which blonde at vixens in marrickville? Name? Rate?

Btw, Never been to 112 and Maggie's too, just heard about it. Hopefully someone else can add recommendations from those places.

DrFeelGood
12-10-2019, 07:43 PM
Christina I think.
Same rates as no 5

Juptaboy
20-10-2019, 10:33 PM
If you're into the model, higher class lady, its gotta be Ellie at 42G
otherwise if you want a sweet sensual experience with a cutie, its Angie at 42G

Both are great blonde's

New2Punting
20-10-2019, 11:39 PM
If you're into the model, higher class lady, its gotta be Ellie at 42G
otherwise if you want a sweet sensual experience with a cutie, its Angie at 42G

Both are great blonde's

No photos for both on website :(
They don't have fixed schedule I think at 42G so very hard to preplan a day before. Do you know which days they both usually are working?

Whiskey69
27-10-2019, 08:32 PM
I believe nightshade has a wechat: Glades42. They post daily rosters and photos there, maybe you could ask for photos? I saw photos of Ellie/Holly/Hailey/Karmen there. Worth checking out i reckon