PDA

View Full Version : General talk URGENT: WL asked for my number.

niva321
04-10-2019, 09:56 PM
Surely she can’t want more sex?

Has this happened to you guys? What happened if so?

niva321
04-10-2019, 09:58 PM
I’m fairly average looking average height and below average dick and yea we had a nice time but no orgasms for either of us so it was pretty tame.

aussiegaigin
04-10-2019, 09:59 PM
She's probably hard up for business. Read this:
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?92250-Exchanging-contact-details

hiduba
04-10-2019, 10:00 PM

Never happened to me but as the advice of every other members here usually give, don't think too much about it.

Its not because she likes you or she wants more sex.in the end its all business. She wants more of your money :) that's all there is to it.

Feel free to give it if you dont have an SO checking ur phone. If you are in a relationship, maybe be wary.

murphy
04-10-2019, 10:03 PM
Never happened to me but as the advice of every other members here usually give, don't think too much about it.

Its not because she likes you or she wants more sex.in the end its all business. She wants more of your money :) that's all there is to it.

Feel free to give it if you dont have an SO checking ur phone. If you are in a relationship, maybe be wary.

One of many reasons to have a punting phone. A brothel mamasan rang my mobile the other day. No big deal, she had a few nice new ladies. But its a burner phone, so giving out my number is harmless

niva321
04-10-2019, 10:03 PM
Thanks for that. I didn’t realise it was so common. It was good to not have much expectation in the first place.

niva321
04-10-2019, 10:17 PM
UPDATE: She wants to see me outside of her work.

Brothelcreeper
04-10-2019, 10:23 PM
Fucking stop posting this same fucking fucking question about WL’s getting your phone number.

Sick, sick, sick of reading it.

Don’t encourage him by responding.

If anyone else asks this question again I will kill myself.

murphy
04-10-2019, 10:23 PM
Many of us have been in this situation. How you proceed partly depends if you are single or attached. I took a lady out for a Chinese meal. I was not looking for love nor a serious relationship. It was the fun of dating a reasonably attractive lady. I offered to pay, because Chinese restaurants are usually inexpensive.
She was probably looking to settle down, because she was in her 30s.
What turned me off is when she asked how big my house is, and did I own it. Probably a normal question to ask, but I felt the question was a little inappropriate on a first date. There my interest faded quickly

On the other hand, if you tell a lady you dont own property and rent with two other people, their interest fades fast

aussiegaigin
04-10-2019, 10:46 PM
UPDATE: She wants to see me outside of her work.
So read the threads about dating MLs/WLs.

Yeh, it gets boring reading the same topics every couple of weeks, but for new members it may be hard to find them because they "fall off the edge" very quickly.

murphy
04-10-2019, 10:52 PM
Fucking stop posting this same fucking fucking question about WL’s getting your phone number.

And no offence, the OP has registered back in February 2019. Id be surprised since that time he hasnt read the posts about dating a WL. They crop up every fortnight

I think he still wants us to talk him through it.

A sad fact is that many people cant learn wisdom from others mistakes, they have to repeat the mistakes themselves in order to learn

SavageXXX
04-10-2019, 10:58 PM
Its not urgent , its big shit happen to you if you keep involved in her drama , big disaster for you ... i had seen a guy who leaved family and friends just to choose a wl , its his life but yeah all in your hand mate

murphy
04-10-2019, 11:02 PM
I had seen a guy who leaved family and friends just to choose a wl

What a silly newbie mistake

bobbi-stretch
04-10-2019, 11:30 PM
Its not urgent , its big shit happen to you if you keep involved in her drama , big disaster for you ... i had seen a guy who leaved family and friends just to choose a wl , its his life but yeah all in your hand mate

If it made him happy then good for him, so many men just stay in loveless relationships. But how did it end up working out for him?

annintofu
05-10-2019, 12:05 AM
What turned me off is when she asked how big my house is, and did I own it. Probably a normal question to ask, but I felt the question was a little inappropriate on a first date. There my interest faded quickly

On the other hand, if you tell a lady you dont own property and rent with two other people, their interest fades fast

I share your disgust of such questions on a first date. I've never met such a WL/ML, but have had a few Chinese coworkers of this ilk, most folks in the office get turned off when asked.

niva321
05-10-2019, 03:49 AM
I am not even going to be too emotionally involved. She leaves soon anyway so, just gonna have fun and keep expectations minimal.

Olivertwisty
05-10-2019, 06:51 AM
As most members suggested, don’t think too much of it/don’t expect too much.

krnboy
05-10-2019, 08:13 AM
Many of us have been in this situation. How you proceed partly depends if you are single or attached. I took a lady out for a Chinese meal. I was not looking for love nor a serious relationship. It was the fun of dating a reasonably attractive lady. I offered to pay, because Chinese restaurants are usually inexpensive.
She was probably looking to settle down, because she was in her 30s.

True fact. I guess it's like that in their culture when they're looking to settle down. At the end of the day, it's how much dollars you have in your account rather than what's in your heart... I'm glad you think with your head

krnboy
05-10-2019, 08:15 AM
And no offence, the OP has registered back in February 2019. Id be surprised since that time he hasnt read the posts about dating a WL. They crop up every fortnight

I think he still wants us to talk him through it.

A sad fact is that many people cant learn wisdom from others mistakes, they have to repeat the mistakes themselves in order to learn

A smart man learns from his own mistakes. A wise man learns from others mistakes.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

krnboy
05-10-2019, 08:17 AM

You'll come across these from time to time. You could even ask the ML/WL for their number and most will give it to you for the exact same reasons as everyone has quoted. You'll learn how to play the game, fast.

Brothelcreeper
05-10-2019, 08:52 AM
I have the phone numbers and wechat’s of loads of WL’s in Western Sydney.

They all “miss you darling” when they are working and need customers but I hardly ever hear from them when they are not working.

Funny that.

Think of it this way, a working lady is a private contractor who needs customers to provide her with income. Her best marketing techniques are her skills in the room for repeat business, the strength of the shop to pull customers in and also a customer database on her phone that she can message when she’s working to drum up business.

That’s all it is, nothing else.

All of the women on my database love me and call me darling and tell me they miss me.

I know they are sending the same message out to many of their regulars every day.

Fact.

hornedone
05-10-2019, 10:06 AM
Was it a high class girl/establishment, or some filthy decrepit Western Sydney doss house, who're?

CunningLinguist
05-10-2019, 11:41 AM

A WL asked for my number the other day, should I give it to her, urgent advice needed ...

Niceguy11
05-10-2019, 12:03 PM
I have the phone numbers and wechat’s of loads of WL’s in Western Sydney.

They all “miss you darling” when they are working and need customers but I hardly ever hear from them when they are not working.

Funny that.

Think of it this way, a working lady is a private contractor who needs customers to provide her with income. Her best marketing techniques are her skills in the room for repeat business, the strength of the shop to pull customers in and also a customer database on her phone that she can message when she’s working to drum up business.

That’s all it is, nothing else.

All of the women on my database love me and call me darling and tell me they miss me.

I know they are sending the same message out to many of their regulars every day.

Fact.

Spot on BC. The same thing basically happens to me as well. They message saying "are you visiting today" however other times if you message them they don't reply.

thomasredgrave
05-10-2019, 02:24 PM

if you like her, go for it! As long as you're open minded, it'd be good to date a girl with whom you've got a good connection!

thomasredgrave
05-10-2019, 02:32 PM
Sure, most of them would ask your number just to increase money in their pocket, nothing bad. You just shouldn't be gullible and act with a grain of salt. Dating an attractive-looking WK, maybe even reasonably intelligent, wouldn't be a bad experience but manage your expectation and not be overwhelmed by "love" or something similar. Just enjoy your time with her and that's it. If you are in a relationship, I wouldn't never give a WL my number.

niva321
07-10-2019, 04:52 PM
So here's an update on the situation.

SHE IS IN LOVE WITH ME

- She knows I am not an Australian citizen

- She knows I am middle class

- She wants to derail her future plans to be with me

- She wants my babies

My thoughts

This is all new territory for me. I am not even used to getting this much attention...

I had been taking meds for depression and it was quite good at keeping my mood stable. Now my mood is all out of whack, and I am struggling to steer myself.

PervySage
07-10-2019, 05:26 PM

SHE IS IN LOVE WITH ME

- She wants my babies

My thoughts

This is all new territory for me. I am not even used to getting this much attention...

I had been taking meds for depression and it was quite good at keeping my mood stable. Now my mood is all out of whack, and I am struggling to steer myself.

Yeh we have all heard that story.....

Tell her you love her too but will have to give up your house, money and car etc to your wife (existent or not) to be with her.... She how that goes?

I don't want to say it's not possible... I have met a couple of MLs who I liked and perhaps would not mind meeting them.outside of shop.

Also if you are on meds then stay away. Can you handle the possibility of games? Most of the WLs / MLs will totally screw your mood.

Many threads on how these girls and compartmentalise, etc etc and various punters getting burnt.

The high of getting the attention will almost certainly have a massive fall when:
1) you lose the attention
2) you find out you are not the only one

krnboy
07-10-2019, 05:35 PM
Yeh we have all heard that story.....

Tell her you lover her too but will have to give up your house, money and car etc to your wife (existent or not) to be with her.... She how that goes?

I don't want to say it's not possible... I have met a couple of MLs who I liked...

Ahh ha... this would be interesting.

Niva mate, just be careful dude. I say leave it be or you're going to be feeding yourself and end up getting hurt. Especially if you're taking meds for depression, if you find out that they're all lies, that's something I wish you not to get involved in.

Let's say you do date her and it's a serious relationship, you're gonna either be paranoid by thinking "how many guys have fucked her before me?" Or "is she at work now fucking some dude like Brothelcreeper?"

studsg
07-10-2019, 05:38 PM
All too familiar from WL and ML. They are looking at ways of staying here. So even if you are on some sort of visa, they can become dependents and stay on.

I always tell them:
I'm on a temporary working visa that is expiring soon.

I'm renting a room with a bunch of mates.

Spent all my money on gadget, toys and punting.

Still some of them continue to "counsel me" that I should save up to buy a house, which areas are best to invest in. Etc :)

Just enjoy the punt. Keep telling yourself they say this to every guy they meet.

niva321
07-10-2019, 05:41 PM
My update is after spending an entire day and 2 nights with her.

hiduba
07-10-2019, 05:56 PM
My update is after spending an entire day and 2 nights with her.

Too short, too rushed.

I understand that you might have this case of FOMO, or the what ifs / what could have been if you listened to all these well-intentioned and well-informed fellow punters who goes out of their way to advice you and give you their thoughts.

Proceed at your own risk:

Take it slow, as in very very slow. Play the long game and keep the other side guessing as to what you really have in mind.

You know how for the young ppl, the boy works very hard to chase a girl he likes. Do the same to her, i.e. Let her chase you. Let her woo you. Let her court you.

During that time, Dont be too excited or letting on about your own feelings. Show that you're interested but unsure of you own feelings (which should be true btw)

After six months, if she's still in love with you and you find you do like her, then and only then, that you accept her.

niva321
07-10-2019, 06:05 PM
Too short, too rushed.

I understand that you might have this case of FOMO, or the what ifs / what could have been if you listened to all these well-intentioned and well-informed fellow punters who goes out of their way to advice you and give you their thoughts.

Proceed at your own risk:

Take it slow, as in very very slow. Play the long game and keep the other side guessing as to what you really have in mind.

You know how for the young ppl, the boy works very hard to chase a girl he likes. Do the same to her, i.e. Let her chase you. Let her woo you. Let her court you.

During that time, Dont be too excited or letting on about your own feelings. Show that you're interested but unsure of you own feelings (which should be true btw)

After six months, if she's still in love with you and you find you do like her, then and only then, that you accept her.

Thanks for your perspective.

You are right, I should not give too much to her.

There is some relevant information that I guess I missed. When spending time with her, I really felt like she was in love with me. She laughed at everything I said. All the little mannerisms. If it was all fake, she needs an Oscar for SURE, and I will prob need a fuckton of therapy. In any case, I'm set on minimizing what this is in my life. But at the same time this is a great exercise to be present in the moment. I should consider myself lucky, not many opportunities where the goal is to enjoy the present.

liminal
07-10-2019, 06:10 PM

There is some relevant information that I guess I missed. When spending time with her, I really felt like she was in love with me. She laughed at everything I said. All the little mannerisms. If it was all fake, she needs an Oscar for SURE, and I will prob need a fuckton of therapy. In any case, I'm set on minimizing what this is in my life. But at the same time this is a great exercise to be present in the moment. I should consider myself lucky, not many opportunities where the goal is to enjoy the present.

Set up date out of shop time .. me Murphy BC CL big AHL and the other forum whips can sit at adjacent table take notes to we can all discuss on forum the morning after ...

aussie_guy
07-10-2019, 06:56 PM

SHE IS IN LOVE WITH ME

- She wants my babies

My thoughts

Check your private messages. I sent you something.

murphy
07-10-2019, 09:47 PM

Let's get to the bottom line. Does she have Australian residency?

murphy
07-10-2019, 10:30 PM
Set up date out of shop time .. me Murphy BC CL big AHL and the other forum whips can sit at adjacent table take notes to we can all discuss on forum the morning after ...

You can be the chairman of the brains trust. Where's rooter's chair? Im just the tealady. You want sugar?

liminal
08-10-2019, 12:31 AM
You can be the chairman of the brains trust. Where's rooter's chair? Im just the tealady. You want sugar?

Let’s get
To your
Bottom .. line ... are you offering yourself as a sugar babe?

You’ should have asked does she want PR

liminal
08-10-2019, 12:37 AM

Dude ... did you not post this ?

“Mate, this hobby is messing with your head.

The intense rush of feelings we get with a new woman is composed entirely of neural activity and hormones. That is all they are. Destiny didn't bring you and your lover together. We must remind ourselves not to attach more meaning to these encounters, and the emotions that result from these encounters. One of the most dangerous things that can happen is when your feelings override logic. You may make decisions or sacrifices that you would never make with post-masturbatory mental clarity.

All of this requires focus. Good luck.”

niva321
08-10-2019, 03:42 PM
Yes. I reached those conclusions after much reflection. I’m struggling with sticking to these convictions in the midst of being with her. I am confused.

krnboy
08-10-2019, 03:50 PM
Yes. I reached those conclusions after much reflection. I’m struggling with sticking to these convictions in the midst of being with her. I am confused.

Might be best to cut contact with her dude. Being with her isn't making it any better. You don't cut contact, you would probably go deeper and deeper and you can't get out

Climax598
08-10-2019, 04:05 PM
Might be best to cut contact with her dude. Being with her isn't making it any better. You don't cut contact, you would probably go deeper and deeper and you can't get out
You don't have to cut contact at once. Just see and message her less and how thing go. That is how I did it. You feel better and she understands.

liminal
08-10-2019, 04:15 PM

Go deep bro .. deeper than any sperm whale wrestling with the kraken .. go deep get salty, come back and share your tales of high adventure. ..

niva321
08-10-2019, 04:15 PM
She doesn’t care about money or residency. She just wants to be with me all the time. Only my ex felt this way.

Seeing how it goes one step at a time.

bobbi-stretch
08-10-2019, 04:35 PM
She doesn’t care about money or residency. She just wants to be with me all the time. Only my ex felt this way.

Seeing how it goes one step at a time.

Enjoy your time with her bro, if you are both happy then go for it, don't listen to anyone here. At the end of the day wls are just normal people that want to live a happy life like the rest of us.

CountryPunter
08-10-2019, 07:07 PM
Niva old mate, you've got yourself into quite a situation.
The fact that you put it out there on this forum shows that you don't know for sure what you should do.

Everyone here has an opinion and there are probably a few guys that have been in a similar situation at some stage. So listen to all the advice given but at the end of the day you are the one who has to deal with this.

Maybe you two are meant for each other. But you will always know how you met and what she did for a living. If you can accept that without it affecting your relationship you're a better man that a lot of us here.

Probably need to come up with another way of how you met. Can't imagine you would want to have to explain that you met your lovely lady in a brothel.

But this little tale has only been running for a few days. That's too quick to be making any long term commitment in any relationship. Doesn't matter how you met.

So my advice if you really think this girl is the one......would be take it steady and see how it goes. And make sure she finds another job. Don't let her move in and expect you to support her. Way too soon for that. If she really cares for you and wants a lasting relationship, she should be willing to give up her WL career, find alternative employment and get to know you a lot better.

Hope it works out for you mate....just be very careful. Good luck.

ellison
08-10-2019, 07:32 PM
Any other skills for other jobs. If you get her out of punting, what job can she do?

Lostinblonde
08-10-2019, 07:41 PM
If you are single, just go for it and follow your heart. You only live young once and it might be one of those memories

krnboy
08-10-2019, 08:03 PM
Niva old mate, you've got yourself into quite a situation.
The fact that you put it out there on this forum shows that you don't know for sure what you should do.

Everyone here has an opinion and there are probably a few guys that have been in a similar situation at some stage. So listen to all the advice given but at the end of the day you are the one who has to deal with this.

Maybe you two are meant for each other. But you will always know how you met and what she did for a living. If you can accept that without it affecting your relationship you're a better man that a lot of us here.

Probably need to come up with another way of how you met. Can't imagine you would want to have to explain that you met your lovely lady in a brothel.

But this little tale has only been running for a few days. That's too quick to be making any long term commitment in any relationship. Doesn't matter how you met.

So my advice if you really think this girl is the one......would be take it steady and see how it goes. And make sure she finds another job. Don't let her move in and expect you to support her. Way too soon for that. If she really cares for you and wants a lasting relationship, she should be willing to give up her WL career, find alternative employment and get to know you a lot better.

Hope it works out for you mate....just be very careful. Good luck.

CP mate, no one here can ever say it better than you did. Well said

niva321
08-10-2019, 08:06 PM
Back in Her home she teaches yoga/dance. And travels around for tours, has a small following.

Supposedly not working in sex industry long.

PervySage
08-10-2019, 08:57 PM
CP mate, no one here can ever say it better than you did. Well said

Yep, perhaps everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt including ML / WL and if things work out who knows.

And if they don't... Provided people don't get too hurt then maybe the experience is still worth it?

Climax598
08-10-2019, 10:10 PM
Back in Her home she teaches yoga/dance. And travels around for tours, has a small following.

Do you know her age/name/city she from/seen her passport of prove/show you photos of her with friends/. Is telling you things you ask her about her family. This Will tell you if she is using you.

liminal
08-10-2019, 10:22 PM

Then it’ll be all over FB et al .. dude pick up your bottom lip and the tone of this thread

Where Shylock I meant Sherlock Murphy to add some rudimentary deduction to this moribund mons of steam

RoyalFlush
09-10-2019, 10:01 AM
Go deep bro .. deeper than any sperm whale wrestling with the kraken .. go deep get salty, come back and share your tales of high adventure. ..

Not if it is a big ass sperm whale that the Kraken is dealing with. The SW glides the full length of its body against the Kraken and while it's at it, sticks out its tounge to DATY the hell out of the Kraken, the K feels dirty but good at the same time to be physically violated.
K's intention is to wrap its tendrils around the W to constrict the W into submission, but the W gets even more aroused because it can feel the slimy body of the K's like nuru gel and the suckers on its tentacles is akin to getting multiple cat bath or BJ, if you will.
The K tries to finish this battle and proceed to receive the W. The W obliged and go full speed towards the pussy of the K. The Ws head is too big for the K. It becomes a rough intercourse between the 2 monsters as it turn and tumble against the coral bed as they continue their lovemaking. Spinning 360 degrees, they have no idea where they are heading. The K could not let go of the W even if it wants to, W is just too violent.
As they both are about to climax, both torpedoed out of the water in tight embrace, cowgirl style, climaxing together blissfully, before dropping back into the water.
The K never met an opponent like this. Feeling conquered by this mysterious stranger, it bids her lover goodbye. But the W has already swam miles away.... in search for whitings and pilchards to feast on...

Dettol
09-10-2019, 08:39 PM
I see that Tinder loser Newbie Sydney has a new alter ego

niva321
11-10-2019, 05:52 PM
So just to update,

I’ve been wary but I think she really does like me, infatuated if not in love.

It’s too soon for me to love her, but I am starting to like her a lot.

I’m not sure what’s gonna happen here onwards. I don’t want to commit to anything.

iphone
12-10-2019, 12:03 AM
URGENT: WL asked for my number.

maybe you get it wrong. she asked for your Credit Card number!

cuteguy
13-10-2019, 02:06 PM

She doesn't need to get the credit card number. Having his number will give her access to him and she knows he will be paying with his credit card if he takes her out and buys her nice presents.:shout:

bigfatkilo
16-10-2019, 04:09 AM

Medicare number is the new gold!!!

Btw what a stupid op post.. you ain't special, she's after more business, not fucking hard to figure out.

niva321
16-10-2019, 10:00 AM
Here’s another update.

I’m visiting her in Japan in December.

I’ll have more for you guys later.

hiduba
16-10-2019, 10:08 AM
Interesting.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

krnboy
16-10-2019, 11:09 AM
Here’s another update.

This is getting a bit too much...

liminal
17-10-2019, 03:41 PM
This is getting a bit too much...

I agree 100%… The dude is not posting enough salacious Detail... I’m looking forward to the ... went to Japan and Only got to eat Kobe wagyu,

niva321
17-10-2019, 04:35 PM
When I get home, I will post about the week I spent with her.

liminal
17-10-2019, 09:04 PM

Has she returned to civilian life or, is she working in Japan ?

As you seem to be pursuing a trophy .. what does she think you are doing ?

Dettol
17-10-2019, 09:17 PM
Attention seeking dude is seeking attention.

liminal
18-10-2019, 08:16 AM

Btw you flying JAL? or you prefer Sg for the Lovely ladies

BuryYourDead
18-10-2019, 04:36 PM
What has this forum come too?

This thread is worse than watching The Bachelorette... I can assume.

liminal
18-10-2019, 09:11 PM
Yep it’s a woofer

But some of the commentary is warm and touching

aussiegaigin
19-10-2019, 11:03 AM
Here’s another update.

Did you get an invite to meet her family?

krnboy
20-10-2019, 12:14 AM
What has this forum come too?

This thread is worse than watching The Bachelorette... I can assume.

Sorry niva321 you didn't receive a rose. Please take the time to say goodbye...