PDA

View Full Version : General talk Myth of the Perfect Punt

murphy
05-10-2019, 03:00 PM
A perfect punt for me is a great time with a great lady at a great price, where you want to do return

What is your definition of a perfect punt ?

My thread is just to discuss punting in more detail. I never intend to offend people

asiafever
05-10-2019, 04:27 PM
Have you ever had a meal and at the end of it, as you stretch and maybe pat your stomach, said "That was perfect!"? Now if you take the post above and replace all punting references with food instead you will arrive at the exact same point.
What you wanted/needed at that particular time and place. How this applies to punting will differ from person to person, as it would with food. The problem comes, in both cases, when you overcomplicate things, or are seeking to use it to cover for something else, and so on.

Forward Must Hang
05-10-2019, 09:34 PM

Budgyboy
05-10-2019, 11:49 PM
Mate we have all reached out now your carrying on ok. Move on go fix yourself and stay away for a while like you said, turn your phone or what ever connection you have off. We will still be here.

wilisno
07-10-2019, 01:37 AM

I’ve read your deleted post. Can’t blame you for getting fed up with this. Some people just got addicted to thinking they know everything and thus commenting on everything !

All the best with whatever issue you’re dealing with bro.