PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Aoi - Cute Japanese

kaos
06-10-2019, 08:34 PM
I had just finished my 30min session with Karmen when I realised Aoi would be free in another 15-20mins, so I asked front desk (Sorry, I didn't catch your name bro) if Aoi would be free soon and he confirmed yes. Lock it in, Eddie!

I booked for an hour as I wanted to take my time with Aoi. When she entered the room she immediately apologised that I had to wait, which was not an issue at all. She's got a sweet face, sexy round eyes and a sexy body with some subtle curves and natural tits which i explored during the session. She immediately gave me a kiss and we continued kissing as we undressed and in the shower as well

Moved onto the bed and we continued kissing before I started with some DATY which she seemed to enjoy but couldn't quite get her over the line. Then she started her catbath and BBBJ and after a while she gave me that look, a nod, and covered me up for the main event. Started in missionary, and moved to doggy where I held onto her hips, rammed her as hard as i could and gave her some firm slaps which startled her. At the time I thought she was telling me off for slapping her, but she explained afterwards that the smacks surprised her a little (i think). Sorry! I came hard in doggy style and felt her pussy muscles contract a few times to squeeze the last drops from me.

We had an extended break and enjoyed a really nice chat and spooning session. With 10mins remaining we tried for round 2 BBBJ but we ran out of time in the end. After my earlier session with Karmen, and 2 hard orgasms, I guess i had nothing left, through no fault of Aoi or her efforts. I suppose that's the hallmark of 2 really good sessions.

Would I see Aoi again? Yes, but perhaps not do it as part of a back-to-back arrangement. Need to save my energy and man juice!

I went home that evening with a large smile on my face and slept very soundly

Happyman2018
07-10-2019, 12:08 AM
She is top....
Been seeing her few times
Never disappointed

42Gladesville
24-03-2020, 07:49 PM
Thanks for the after report brother

Glad you had a good time !!!