PDA

View Full Version : Ginza J Mana

mister157
07-10-2019, 01:12 AM
This is a bit of a delayed post, but always better late than never right?

Mana came recommended by the bosses when I requested someone with good service, a pretty face and some English and the recommendation did not disappoint.

Physically she's a taller girl (at least 160 or thereabouts?) and not a bad rig. Little A/B sized boobs by my estimation and just a slim long body, the typical Japanese mould.

In terms of service she's got very passable English and we were able to chat throughout. She ticks all the Ginza boxes, and I can't complain, but there wasn't anything stand out that she did for a wow or return factor, for me at least. I am picky and this is in no way a neg.

If Japanese girls are your thing then she is definitely a recommendation just purely on that aspect alone. She's the timid submissive type so you could definitely have a good time. She was dressed a bit more conservatively on entering the room so you could definitely have some fun around the whole undressing and flirting aspect.

Skills wise there's nothing that I can fault her on, she gave a bit of a BBBJ in the shower which is always a nice touch, and when I say Ginza level service she's nice and skilled and gives you the eye contact expected.

Sex wise all positions are on the table, but for her I found missionary much more enjoyable than doggy. No over the top squealing or anything like that, just the good ole "natural" sounds to get you over the line.

I'd recommend trying once if you've been eyeing her, and hey maybe you'll find she's your cup of tea. I prefer something a bit edgier haha.

The AR guy
07-10-2019, 01:33 AM
A very pretty girl, good GFE. From Tokyo.

mister157
07-10-2019, 01:36 AM
A very pretty girl, good GFE. From Tokyo.

Yes correct on all counts

sr71
07-10-2019, 11:50 PM
I had an hour with Mana. She is so beautiful and so nice. Your typical Japanese gfe, her diamond service was very enjoyable. Yes I will see her again soon.

bigfatkilo
15-11-2019, 12:55 PM
is she clean shaved pussy clean?

mister157
17-11-2019, 01:23 AM
Yep clean shaven ... Get in quick she's finishing up end of November!