PDA

View Full Version : Hornsby142 QQ - plain looking, but provides dd and anal

Chromehound
14-10-2019, 07:05 PM
I saw QQ at 142 Hornsby for $140/45min a few months ago, maybe July/August.

Overall:
- Pros: She did anal for cheap
- Cons: Plain looking, plan body, didn't really talk much, wouldn't recommend unless you're after anal I guess.

Face:
- Looked 35 ish. Too ugly, very plain faced. Not ugly actually, just super super plain.
- For Asians I usually frequent Ginza, so maybe some of you think I'm biased towards young fresh girls, but I've seen random privates before who were average looking Asian matures, and QQ is still plain looking by comparison.

Body:
- She had enhanced tits + had no curve to her body. I found her body to be quite plain.
- Fairly slim and petite at the least.

Personality:
- Didn't click at all. Didn't talk much at all. Her English is poor.
- I think she only just woke up from sleep when I saw her.

Service:
- Even though I didn't like many things about this punt, I have to give her props for her effort. She tried her hardest.
- She did dd and anal, both of which were okay. I don't think I'm really into either of those services, or maybe I'd prefer it with someone who's more attractive.
- BBBJ: It was not bad, pretty good all things considered. She went very deep, had okay speed, felt very stimulating since she used tongue a lot.
- Kissing: Hard to say, I usually am pretty big on kissing, but I wasn't feeling bothered to do it much this time around. I feel like if I engaged with kissing more she'd have good technique.