PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star BLUE @ 5* City

wilisno
15-10-2019, 10:53 AM
Blue is a fun loving girl, so ready to please her man and so easy to be pleased. ;)

Met her in the room, first thing she said was : It’s the first time I do this diamond service, I’m learning.....

So I assured her there’s nothing to worry about, I liked that she’s learning, maybe I could teach her some tricks ! ;)

Blue has a beautiful face, big bust, fine backside, very smooth skin like most Koreans, a shaved pussy with only a little triangle of pubic hair left at the top.

She cleaned me up thoroughly in the shower followed by a bit of BBBJ and listerine was offered before heading to bed.

She asked me to lie on my stomach, then started by pressing her fingers on my shoulders and neck, the power she had in her fingers made me believe that she must have worked in RnT. I was thinking she’s gonna give me a massage, but instead she started licking my back all the way to the my calves. Her little tongue was doing wonder, a little wet and soft, then she caressed my back with her big boobs, very stimulating move especially when she brushed her nipples on my bum crack.

A bit later she asked me to turn over. She climbed on me and started some DFK then continued her catbath to the front until she reached my little brother now standing at attention. She made him disappear in a tick in her mouth. Her BBBJ was exceptional, the eye contact was very teasing, and most of the time she went very deep. As if it’s not stimulating enough, her hands kept touching me everywhere and she was simulating prostate massage with her finger during the BBBJ. Too bad she couldn’t do CIM or I could have surrendered my first load there !

Now it’s my turn to give her some service. I asked her to turn on her stomach and gave her some massage. I just loved to watch a girl lying naked on her stomach, she looks so innocent and defenceless. She appreciated the massage so much she started moaning. Then I turned her over and munched on her boobs down to the DATYland. The well manicured forbidden zone looked so clean so I put my tongue to work wonder on her. She was so sensitive and moans turned into whimpers. And when I parted her labia and licked her on the inside, whimpers turned into yelps and she couldn’t hold her body still. Sensing that she’s so much into it I kept at it more vigorously until some contractions were coming on and my face became all wet.

She had to pull some tissues to clean my face and her pussy up before she put the dom on me. I entered her in missionary, her pussy was so tight she gasped as I was fully in. She’s very much enjoying the sensation, every thrust would make her squeal, even grabbing her bum forcefully made her react more by holding on my upper arms very tightly. With the million dollars view of her facial expression, I didn’t bother to change positions and pumped in missionary until I was spent.

She kept me in her for quite a while by bear hugging me until her muscle contractions subsided.

we had a little chit chat afterwards. I commended her English ability and said some Koreans don’t speak a word of English. She said English is taught in high school in Korea, if those girls can’t speak a word of English, they must be playing truant all the time. ;) ;) ;)

On the second alarm, we went to the shower, she cleaned me real good again then gave me another BBBJ ! She said cheekily that it was her way of saying goodbye for me !

woods23
15-10-2019, 12:00 PM
I saw her late last night . Agreed a very cheerful girl . Funny she didn't seems to be a newbie to me especially in bed Haha. ..u had taught her very well wil.

Definitely had rnt training in her the teasing is great used her Magic fingers all over my body nd mainly around my anus area a " very nice feeling ":smile:

The high light is her strong deep deep bbbj while prostate the same time.

If you haven't fck a Korean ml before here is your chance at 5 star !!

5 Star City
15-10-2019, 12:24 PM
Thanks for making BLUE comfortable :red_heart:

https://canvasartworkstudio.files.wordpress.com/2019/10/blue.jpg?w=680

Raybo
15-10-2019, 12:33 PM
Thanks guys, Blue looks absolutely stunning!
😍😍😍

Insider101
15-10-2019, 12:58 PM
Wow she’s beautiful, I’m more of a RnT person myself but might have to pay her a visit

mister157
15-10-2019, 01:21 PM
It's good to see some new exciting talent at 5*, thanks for the AR

AHLUNGOR
15-10-2019, 02:14 PM
Wow she’s beautiful, I’m more of a RnT person myself but might have to pay her a visit

Mate, if you are interested you better be quick, she is only here for a week!!

wilisno
15-10-2019, 04:22 PM
I saw her late last night . Agreed a very cheerful girl . Funny she didn't seems to be a newbie to me especially in bed Haha. ..u had taught her very well wil.

Definitely had rnt training in her the teasing is great used her Magic fingers all over my body nd mainly around my anus area a " very nice feeling ":smile:

The high light is her strong deep deep bbbj while prostate the same time.

If you haven't fck a Korean ml before here is your chance at 5 star !!

In her own words : it’s her first time doing diamond service.

That doesn’t mean she’s new to the industry ! ;) ;) ;)

Labia Vortex
15-10-2019, 05:01 PM
Wasn't there another legendary " Blue" at 5 Star....or perhaps another colour...?

x11
15-10-2019, 06:18 PM
Wow... She looks great in her pic.. i think she'll be busy

Riff888
15-10-2019, 06:54 PM
Wasn't there another legendary " Blue" at 5 Star....or perhaps another colour...?

There was another Blue who was definitely a star.
Maybe they save Blue for the extraordinary girls.

quackm2002
15-10-2019, 07:44 PM
The previous Blue was almost incomparable

Brothelcreeper
15-10-2019, 10:11 PM
One of the hottest girls I have seen for a long time

Kman120
16-10-2019, 12:27 AM
Does she look like photos? they accurate at all?
she looks so hot

5 Star City
16-10-2019, 11:59 AM
Does she look like photos? they accurate at all?
she looks so hot

Yes its BLUE.... Mb 3yrs older

Raybo
16-10-2019, 11:45 PM
I just got the opportunity to spend an hour with Blue. What a sweetheart! I wanted to extend, as did she, but she was booked which was no surprise.

Blue was very attentive to my needs, I actually was happy to sit back and chill with her. Blue possesses a good grasp of English but by her own admission, listens better than she speaks. She speaks it fine, just needs some time to comprehend.

Her body is amazing, probably not as young as I imagined but I wasn't there for that. Those soft, natural tiddies! That wonderful tight pussy!!! That gorgeous face with full lips!

I would happily go see her again, but she ain't there for much longer. Such a shame, might have to look her up next time I am in Melbourne.

Thanks 5 Star! Laurie, you are an absolute champion! It is true, you do like your customers more than you do the stunners you have working there!

5 Star City
17-10-2019, 03:05 PM
Thanks Bro Ray

Yes Koreans do know how to look after their Appearance ( eat lots of healthy kimchi ) :miao:

Raybo
18-10-2019, 11:36 AM
Thanks Bro Ray

Yes Koreans do know how to look after their Appearance ( eat lots of healthy kimchi ) :miao:

Well, I had a healthy serving of Kimchi on Wednesday and I still feel like Superman! it must be true! 🤣🤣🤣

wilisno
18-10-2019, 12:33 PM
Well, I had a healthy serving of Kimchi on Wednesday and I still feel like Superman! it must be true! ������

Now I know my dinner tonight will be kimchi fried rice.....

5 Star City
19-10-2019, 09:19 AM
BLUE..... Now or Never

Last day next Wednesday

https://canvasartworkstudio.files.wordpress.com/2019/10/blue.jpg?w=680

5 Star City
15-11-2019, 09:38 AM
The New Korean NIKO

Starting 18th Nov

$230-45m. $280 hr. ... 2weeks only

NIKO Video in Wechat

Book early.... 0417 110 110

https://canvasartworkstudio.files.wordpress.com/2019/10/k.-niko.jpg?w=650

blackanese
17-11-2019, 05:57 AM
Do we know if blue plans to ever come back? Niko looks amazing too, definitely want to try

5 Star City
17-11-2019, 11:13 AM
Do we know if blue plans to ever come back? Niko looks amazing too, definitely want to try

Blue in Seoul

Niko starts 18/11. ( Fully booked )

Try 19/11. For 2 weeks only.

Booking 0417 110 110

Enjoy the new Blue