PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Sutherland, Hurstville, Kogarah, Cronulla shops

Tittylover01
15-10-2019, 08:40 PM
I often work around Sutherland Hurstville cronulla and Kogarah and wondered if there were any rnt shops that are of a similar standard to MAC or 200 Harris St.
They have set the rnt standard, not only with the class and variety of girls but also the service and price offered.
I am happy to try different lesser known shops but I'd like to find a place or two with the same standard as those 2 shops.
Any info is really appreciated.
I've searched through the forums and can't see anything like MAC and 200 Harris St.

Any info is appreciated

AHLUNGOR
16-10-2019, 09:04 AM
Mate , you spoke so highly of the two shops as if you are advertising for them ?

But then again you weren’t , because you have only posted one review between the two shops , so , where are all the good stuffs ? You must have plenty of great sessions you could share if they are That good, right ?

Now don’t be so selfish and keeping all the goodies to yourself ok ?

Tittylover01
16-10-2019, 10:47 AM
There are that many reviews of the girls from those 2 shops it is clear their service is setting the rnt standard.

AHLUNGOR
16-10-2019, 10:54 AM
There are that many reviews of the girls from those 2 shops it is clear their service is setting the rnt standard.

So your high opinions were based on other people’s reviews and not from your own ?

Tittylover01
16-10-2019, 03:03 PM
That and the real photos used by the shops and actual communication of the shops with me. The real photos used go a long way with me rather than the fake photos used by many shops. Would you not agree?
It's my humble opinion that those 2 shops have ticked all the boxes. I don't see the reviews for other rnt shops that are of the same calibre. Anyway that's my opinion and I m looking for similar shops as in the title.

papi
16-10-2019, 05:33 PM
Monami at Kogarah is very good. I’ve seen at least half a dozen girls on rotation and have always had great sessions. Pretty girls, great service, nice bodies, real pics. No shower though.

Tittylover01
16-10-2019, 08:46 PM
Monami at Kogarah is very good. I’ve seen at least half a dozen girls on rotation and have always had great sessions. Pretty girls, great service, nice bodies, real pics. No shower though.
Thanks Papi. Your feedback is appreciated.

Insider101
16-10-2019, 11:19 PM
Secrets of Sydney in Taren Point has great girls

syd_lad
17-10-2019, 01:25 AM
Kogarah should be good.. more central as compared to others

hornedone
17-10-2019, 06:29 AM
The Shire is full of weird bogans who vigorously lobby their Shire Aldermen and parliamentarians upon first notice of any hanky-panky or presence of non-whites within their Shire boundaries. Unlikely to be any decent places down that way.

papi
17-10-2019, 09:43 AM
Thanks Papi. Your feedback is appreciated..
Quite a few good shops in Kogarah with various levels of service on offer. It just depends what you are after on any given day.

Sabotage
24-10-2019, 06:12 PM
I often work around Sutherland Hurstville cronulla and Kogarah and wondered if there were any rnt shops that are of a similar standard to MAC or 200 Harris St.
They have set the rnt standard, not only with the class and variety of girls but also the service and price offered.
I am happy to try different lesser known shops but I'd like to find a place or two with the same standard as those 2 shops.
I've searched through the forums and can't see anything like MAC and 200 Harris St.

Any info is appreciated

Sakura Massage Hurstville, mainly Thai girls.

I recommend-

Sarah (Taiwanese)- sweet girl

Sofia (Thai) - lots of fun and cheeky

Ida (Thai) - dark skin looks mixed Indian

PM me for more details.

https://www.sakurarelaxationmassage.com/m-a-s-s-e-u-s-e-s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevo_luvo
24-10-2019, 07:22 PM

I recommend-

PM me for more details.

any girls you recommend for extras? Tried to pm you but cant :(

Sabotage
24-10-2019, 07:26 PM
any girls you recommend for extras? Tried to pm you but cant :(

Sorry Stevo, I’m a newbie so it looks like I can’t get PMs yet. Sophia with look after you

papi
24-10-2019, 08:33 PM

I recommend-

PM me for more details.

Do they have partitioned rooms now or still curtains?

Sabotage
24-10-2019, 08:43 PM
Do they have partitioned rooms now or still curtains?

They have small partitioned rooms, some with a curtin covering a wall. Not much privacy. Although on the positive they have a shower.

Thai receptionist is hot and very friendly, not like the original Chinese prick manager who is probably the owner. Often hear punters asking if the receptionist is available for massage, I wish.

Shop frontage is on Forest Road near a pedestrian crossing, can be an issue if the door is locked. Quality of girls is high IMO.

Tittylover01
25-10-2019, 02:02 PM
Thanks Sabotage. It's on my list!!

sleepy57
28-10-2019, 09:01 AM
Ida has one of the best bodies I have seen.Very friendly & great service .
Just wish the receptionist was doing massage !!!!!!!

Sabotage
28-10-2019, 08:05 PM
Ida has one of the best bodies I have seen.Very friendly & great service .
Just wish the receptionist was doing massage !!!!!!!

Hey Sleepy, Received your PM but can’t seem to reply, it is telling me... I don’t have enough permission and to contact admin.

To answer your PM question.... No fortunately. Once I can reply to PMs I will provide more info.

Sabotage
02-11-2019, 02:47 PM

Any info is appreciated

Hey TL, If you want something more random, try Hurstville Massage Centre. Chinese girls, some inexperienced if that is your preference.

First time I went there I was drinking at the Ritz pub next door, decided what the hell at 8:30pm. Stuck gold, 21 year old Chinese uni student could have been her first day, she was wearing a gray wool jumper and jeans. Look like she came straight to work from a uni lecture.

Could not give a HJ to save her life. I am clearly a sick puppy because I found that a massive turn on. Asked for a body slide and she said she had never done before this is her first time. Anyway, a different sort of session than what I am used to but it was great.

Have gone back a few times not because of the great service, in fact the service is extremely inconsistent. It is more about the variety and pot luck with these Chinese girls.

Amy is a big larger but plenty on offer. Skye (I think) was quite stand-offish but over the session opened up.

Sakura is more consistent and mainly Thai.

Tittylover01
03-11-2019, 09:07 AM
The shops to visit list is getting longer!!
I don't mind trying trying the lesser known shops as you often get a cracking session.

seeder
03-11-2019, 04:37 PM
I went Monami massage in kogarah many times. It’s a nice and clean shop but lack of privacy. Seen Angela many times. She has perfect Thai body and very accomodating service. Only used to works on Wednesday and Sunday

Tittylover01
11-11-2019, 03:37 PM
Sally - 338a Hurstville

Having to start somewhere I figured I'd take the advice of Sabotage and try 338a. Geez I'm glad I did.

Paid $35 to the young mamasan for 30 Min. She led me to the room which is spacious but a little dated. There are bars on the ceiling for back walking. It is clean and tidy and has full height walls and lockable door.

I asked who was working and I was told Sally would look after me and to get undressed and onto the table.

A minute later Sally comes in. She is about 150cm with a size 12 body. She tells me she is 26 and I picked her for 22. She is Taiwanese.
I would describe her as healthy looking if you know what I mean.

She came across as quite shy and we had some small talk as she got on with the massage. I asked for medium strength and she did a half decent massage.

I was allowed to touch her smooth legs as she massaged. She then asked if I'd been there before. I said a friend recommended to come and she asked if I wanted extras. Well of course I did!!
Usual $50 for nude hj and I was told to flip.

Sally then undressed and I could see a lovely set of b cup tits with puffy thick nipples. She also has a shaved pussy. She carries a little bit of puppy fat which I quite like but others may not. But she is not fat by any means.

Sally was no longer shy once nude. The change was quite evident. It was great...

I was allowed to touch and suck her lovely tits and play with her pussy, just not inside. Sally knows how to use her body and knelt beside me and let me play with her pussy and ass. I was having a great time as she shook her booty.

She sat on my chest so I had the best view!! She tugged away as a was like a kid in a candy shop.. And then I blew.

Quick clean up and Sally continued with a head massage. She was still being playful rubbing her tits in my face.

Sadly it was then time up....

Sally only works Monday and only at 338a.
I will definitely be returning to see her soon.

Big Thanks to Sabotage for the recommendation

local
12-11-2019, 11:30 AM
http://comfeefoot.com.au

Some might recognize their address.....

Eeessyttyy
26-01-2020, 08:18 AM
What's the name of the shop at 338a Hurstville?

Travelmate
27-01-2020, 01:57 PM
http://comfeefoot.com.au

Some might recognize their address.....

Link not working anymore