PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire C Alissa @ 278 club

hotmale
15-10-2019, 10:56 PM
Hi guys,

Decided to try out Alissa since they are reviews of her. And i don't really want to miss out because her photo do look promising.

i arrived early and wait for her in the room upstair, she knocked the door and came in. I went straight to hug her and start kissing, she gave a warm response back. That was amazing, she just feels like ur GF. Soon after, we went to shower together, she gave me a BBJ in shower.

After that she asked me to face down on the bed and provide standard service. After a few mins, she started to suck and lick my finger. :love: It feels a bit wired at first, but its actually quite comfortable as i can feel every bit of her tongue muscle with my individual finger and hand.

She started to offer an awesome BBJ service on bed. It pleasure to see her doing BBJ with a long brown hair in the mirror. (im kind of guy that really like women with long hair):love:
A few minutes later, we started sex, she started to offer kissing again.:love: And i gave her a warm response back. Her body is quite good, i went from mish to doggy. Really enjoying doggy, she is so hot in the mirror. After a few minutes, i decided to change to miss so i can enjoy her kissing and her pretty face.

I managed to cum 10mins before our 45mins session, and we lay down in bed and cuddling. We started to chat about food and other interesting things, she taught me some Chinese phase which i dont understand. ; ) Finally, we both went to shower and she offer a hug and kiss before i left. :love:

After this session, i would say i will definitely come back again for her as she provide such a stunning services and GFE.